[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what kind of legacy is he going to leave behind as POTUS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: barack-obama-362.jpg (118 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
barack-obama-362.jpg
118 KB, 1200x900
So what kind of legacy is he going to leave behind as POTUS?

And be honest.
>>
>>71153987
Being the first black president.

Thats about it tbqhwyf
>>
>>71153987
First president to (officially) kill a US citizen without due process.
>>
>>71153987
The libs will keep swinging from his limp penis from now until they end of time.

But overall--his legacy begins and ends with race. Everyone was shuckin' and jivin' when he got in office, niggered it up with Jay-Z, all that. Then the BLM thing happened and it became pretty fucking clear that after 8 years we're at each others throats again, more divided than we've been in 40 years.

The president obviously isn't directly responsible for shit like that, but he does set the tone, and like it or not, it will get put on his shoulders, especially when he says shit like "if I had a son, he would have looked like Tray-Tray."
>>
He was the first black president
Obamacare might get mentioned a couple times, doubt it'll show up in any school textbooks though.

Realistically though, even though all he has is being the first black president, his legacy will still be a net positive which is better than a lot of presidents who are either completely forgotten or left in shame. So good for him I guess.
>>
>>71154287
Nope, Lincoln killed over half a million.
>>
>>71153987

America's last black president.
>>
File: obama.png (374 KB, 1263x1040) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
374 KB, 1263x1040
>>71154519

Which part of his legacy will be a net positive?
>>
>>71155260

Don't EVER talk shit about Abroham Lincoln you piece of cornbread sack of shit
>>
>>71153987
I'm not sure and don't care as I'm not an americunts. But wouldn't give a shade of white if he was assassinated whilst in Britain. Fuck you Obama the British people don't want to be in Europe. It's a failed experiment much like a performing chimp in charge iof the free world. It yourself a unicycle and a bowl of fruit mogli and go juggle.
>>
>>71153987
A dignified man who added gravitas to the presidency in a time of division. He earned international respect while /pol/ became increasingly butthurt about his skin. And he'll be remembered for some inclusive and affirmative social policies, and for turning America away from self-interest and individualistic wealth accumulation. He also undid many of the errors of the Bush years, even though it took most of the presidency to do so. Perhaps most of all, he left the Republicans in complete disarray because of their sore-ass buttfaggery, which has guaranteed at least four or eight more years of Democrat presidency in the US. Praise be to our glorious leader.
>>
>>71153987
Most wars, most debt, worst civil liberties, worse race relations, worse economy, most rounds of golf.
First black president.

Correlation/causation - tomato/tomahto
>>
File: bush-obama-men-in-black.jpg (49 KB, 560x480) Image search: [Google]
bush-obama-men-in-black.jpg
49 KB, 560x480
>>71153987
We still haven't felt all of the fallout from this shit.

>Obamacare is going to repeal itself because it is unworkable.
>His failure to deal with the TBTF banks, which got even bigger under his watch, is going to come back to bite us.
>People bitch about Bush's wars while ignoring the fact that Obama bombed more countries than Bush.
>Then there are all of the scandals, like Fast and Furious, IRS Gate, Benghazi, etc... that all happened under his watch.
>If he gets his way, we'll have another 100k "Syrian" refugees before he is out of office, and I guarantee that terrorists will be among them. >He increased NSA Spying, and it is being used for domestic, non terror related law enforcement.

He will probably also go down as the best gun salesman in US history as well. But when the dust settles, and historians really have time to pour over what he actually did, and not the shit that the MSM harps on, he will go down as a shit president.
>>
>>71155260
>Without Due Process
>open armed revolt
>opening fire on and laying siege to Fort Sumter
>without due process

Who pissed in your sweet tea Johnny Reb?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.