[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Idi Amin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1200x1200
>>
He's a nigger.
>>
>>71153631
Based Israel linked his black ass.
>>
Niggers destroy everything. Here is a story about my local mall. 4 years ago my local mall was a cool place to go, the shops were vibrant and it was fun. It had been that way for 20+ years just since I can remember. Slowly over the last 4 years niggers and Muslims started building up in the mall for some reason, starting fights, robbing people, doing all the nigger shit you know about. Some stores closed down and were replaced with nigger stores that sell nigger stuff. 3 years later the place was a hell hole, 70% of stores closed down, empty. On the 4 year mark the entire mall is now closed. Abandoned. A landmark of my city ruined.
>>
File: giphy.gif (4 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4 MB, 298x224
>>71153631
I thank him for expelling Ugandan Asians.

Uganda Becomes shit hole because Asians aren't running things.

Ugandan Asians become redpilled because Nairobi niggers steal literally everything from them except clothes from their backs.

Ugandan Asians Settle in Uk.

I am born. It is all good. I do not have to poo in designated shitting street and grow up with British accent and passport increasing power level.

Thanks Nigger
>>
>>71153631

He's true conqueror of the British Empire and all the fishes in the sea etc
>>
>>71154257
>Lithuania is using the new Jojo
Good.
>>
He was lauded as a great man and the lion of Afrika until he gave the Jews the boot. Figure it out.
>>
>>71153631
Based Israel punked his black ass.
>>
I remember hearing that after he kicked out the asians he gave shops and factories over to his loyal men

Many of these men could not read or write let alone run a business
>>
>>71154351
>>
>>71153631

Strange nugger
>>
>>71154218
What city and what kind of.immigrants?
>>
File: Faust.png (336 KB, 384x570) Image search: [Google]
Faust.png
336 KB, 384x570
>>71154560

Hallo Jewdy! Au revoir!
>>
>>71154604

WE
>>
>>71153631
nobody remembers he lost his first fight against frasier
>>
>>71154716
WUZ
>>
A useless negro beast?
>>
>got cucked by a white guy

Lmao
>>
>>71153631
He expelled the Jews from Uganda and that's why he was demonized. He was a very sick leader, but he made Uganda into a major player in African politics.

>>71154560
Shalom, Chaim.
>>
>>71154975
Very strict* not sick.
>>
>>71153915
FPBP
>>
>>71154776
KANGZ
>>
>>71154592
>Muh Asians!
To be honest the Asians would have taken over the country. It was a politically necessary move.
>>
>>71154445
It's really this,.
>>
>>71154975

Uganda was being set up to be the first collective crimebase for the matzoh mafia.Herzl wanted it there.
>>
Wasn't he the rightful King of Scotland?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.