[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally snapped today. This is an article I was exposed t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: veil.png (37 KB, 988x509) Image search: [Google]
veil.png
37 KB, 988x509
I finally snapped today.

This is an article I was exposed to on social media. The implications immediately made me ask why is this news when homosexuality in animals isn't anything novel. Of course the immediate answer is it's for social vetting and upvotes on various forums. Being a shithead I of course looked up the safari service that provided the European lawyer and part time photographer with the opportunity to capture this moving and progressive moment in the natural world. The safari outfit was owned by John Myndhart who is business partners with Paul Allen. Paul Allen of course being the Microsoft co-founder. So it devolves to the second level. AOL Huffpost establishing their mutual advertising deal recently now has feel good articles about Microsoft executive owned ventures presenting overtly progressive propaganda to push $5,000+ safari trips.

Continuing the shitdick theme I looked into things further and came across this article. http://www.botswanaguardian.co.bw/news/item/712-the-story-that-should-not-be-published.html
>Promotive Investments a firm owned by multibillionaire, Paul Allen (Microsoft co-founder) was favoured in a controversial allocation of a lucrative tourism land in the Okavango Delta by Tawana Landboard and Botswana Tourism Organisation (BTO).
>Confidential documents and a three-month investigation by Botswana Guardian revealed that Baedzi Baaitse Parks Tafa played a complex multi-faceted role in the process, which apparently had his law firm, Collins Newman and Company, advising BTO on how to deal with the concession, and then switching to a new role as legal advisor to Promotive Investments and finally joining Promotive Investments to become one of its directors, two months after his partner at Collins Newman and Company, Laurence Khupe had decided on the concession and allocated it to Promotive Investments without a tender.
Conclusion in next post.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
So the final layer of this "journalism" is the crystallized hypocrisy of the modern American left pushing identity politics in a way that actively perverts the freedom of foreign nations/people at the interest of multibillionaires business ventures.

I want off the ride. Why couldn't I just see two stupid faggot fucking cats and close the window.
>>
Rape happens in animals too. Therefore rape is ok
>>
File: 1455721862658.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455721862658.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>71149689
>>71149969
They are the ultimate imperialists. Every single person in the entire world must embrace diversity. The left will keep behaving this way as long as it makes them feel good and releases endorphins when they type up their Microsoft sponsored Buzzfeed article. The only way to stop them is by hitting them in the feels. You have to make them feel bad about imposing their beliefs on everyone, and feel bad when they spew "Drumpf" memes. The only way to win is to take their moral authority from them.
>>
>>71150745
>The only way to win is to take their moral authority from them.
How do you accomplish this when they view their moral authority as bestowed upon them from up on high.
>>
>>71149969
Are these the lions that are "mating"? I mean really?
>>
>>71151115
Use their own strategies against them.
They are specifically designed to harm those in power, regardless of narrative.
We are more disciplined, and therefor we will win.
Go and read "Rules for Radicals" or "From Dictatorship to Democracy"!
These strategies can be applied without any degeneracy involved and are completely nonviolent.
If you absolutely can't do it without violence, get the fuck out and wait at least until we have the upper hand in the view of the public again.
Three things: Discipline, strategy, assertiveness.
Believe in their power and make America, Europe, the West great again!
>>
So you're telling a billionaire took time out of his to buy a safari and create gay lions?
If he wanted to give animals AIDS he could've just contacted you OP
>>
At last you truly see OP
Magnificent isn't it? Evil, but magnificent in its complexity and grandiose endevor
>>
>>71151349
what do you want, pics and vids? are you doubting there were gay lions?
>>
> 6-year old dog fucks a 1-year old dog.
> Well I guess it's okay if 42-year old men fuck 6-year old girls right?
>>
don't dogs hump table legs, lampposts, and just about anything?
>>
File: dfghjdgfhdgfh.png (561 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
dfghjdgfhdgfh.png
561 KB, 500x469
A hormonal disorder such as homophilia may be naturally occurring in other species, but that does not make it biologically normal.
>>
Post more gay lions.
>>
>>71152728
and don't cats rape kittens all the time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnwSLTn0zY4
>>
>>71153092
To make matters even more bizarre it very well could have been one of the genetic aberrations currently roaming around Botswana wherein overexposure to androgens cause female lions to develop full manes and display masculine traits.
>>
I'm sorry, I don't buy the gay animals thing.

Horny male animals will hump anything. There's the classic dog-leg one, and you can find all sorts of videos of like a moose humping a statue. No one will squeal that the moose is afflicted with objectophilia over that.

Saying that the animal is a homosexual implies that it wouldn't be interested in humping an in-heat female of its own species nearby, which I do not believe.
>>
>>71153550
Theyre bi silly :^)
>>
>>71149689
fucking bigot
>>
>>71149969
Animals rape as well. Smart people aren't looking at a dumber animal for advice OP,just dumb people
>>
>>71149689
It's a good thing OP I'll tell you how
Eventually in a debate they will run out of arguments for homosexuality so they will pill this shit like a trump card
Just tell them
"If you want me to treat you like a beast, that's what I'm gonna keep doing"
Works everytime
>>
>>71153358
Oh my god. Feminist lions.
>>
>>71149969
where's the mating? they're just making out. Maybe one is giving the other the "kiss of death".
>>
>>71149689
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (53 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
53 KB, 630x419
>>71154722
>According to our guide they had only started their behaviour that same week. These intruder males had pushed out the resident males earlier in the year and the other female lions had headed into the Mopani woodlands, an area difficult to access with a safari vehicle. Only one lioness was seen in the centre of the concession where the male lions were and the lions showed no interest in the lioness leading to the assumption that she may have been pregnant. One of the lions was wearing a collar and our guide thought that they may have crossed from Namibia. It is the first time I have seen homosexual behaviour in lions but when reading about it upon my return, it is not that uncommon. With the light just around sunset, it gave some spectacular images.

>According to our guide they had only started their behaviour that same week.
>Only one lioness... may have been pregnant.

Gay lions! OKAY!
>>
File: gay-pride-lion.jpg (41 KB, 490x317) Image search: [Google]
gay-pride-lion.jpg
41 KB, 490x317
>>71149689
Other interpretation: Photographer discovers that lions can suffer from mental disorders too.

Also, a lion can kill a cub if it's not his, to make the female "available". So progressive. Children of single moms, beware.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.