[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he's so based and speaks the truth, why was this del
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: whocouldbebehindthis.jpg (65 KB, 427x452) Image search: [Google]
whocouldbebehindthis.jpg
65 KB, 427x452
If he's so based and speaks the truth, why was this deleted?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/us/politics/trump-clinton-star-of-david.html
>>
>>79553812
Because he has a jewish daughter and her feelings were hurt

Unfortunately Trump didn't murder his daughter and now she is one of the Devil and she is breeding little devils.
>>
>create image with jewstar
>media picks it up and spreads the message
>remove said image and replace it with the same message but without the jew star
>media will still have the articles linking to trump
>>
>>79553812
By deleting his "Star of David" tweet, Trump is teaching people how much power Jews have over our thoughts and expressions.
>>
At this point, Trump cannot save United States

the only thing that could save US is

1) Deport all jews OR kill them
2) Send leftists, drug dealers, perverts and hipsters to Africa OR kill them
3) Hang white traitors (specially women).

Start the country again from scratch.
>>
>>79553995
But she's not a """""""""""""real"""""""""""""""""""""" Jew according to Israel's rabbinate.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/198879/ivanka-trump-and-double-standards-for-jewish-converts

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/24/world/middleeast/israel-rabbinate-jewish-conversion.html
>>
>>79554221
Yeah I understand that.

99,9% of Rabbis don't think she is jewish after all she doesn't have any sign of inbreeding.

However her husband is a kike which is always something you must avoid at any cost. Just as you would avoid letting your daughter marry an aboriginal
>>
File: 1455773484758.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1455773484758.gif
486 KB, 475x347
>>79553812
>NY Times thinks this is newsworthy
>>
>>79553812
It getting him articles written about it, and if any normal person reads them and sees the offending image they'll realize how retarded the left is for blowing this up
>>
File: 1436839800537.jpg (109 KB, 744x480) Image search: [Google]
1436839800537.jpg
109 KB, 744x480
>>79553995
>>
>>79554221
Only takes one drop of blood mate.
>>
>>79554221

She abandoned her dads superior Aryan lineage to be a fucktoy and incubator for Jew sperm.
>>
>>79553812
THE MAD MAX
>>
>>79554830
I don't think his jewish daughter (or """jewish""" daughter) is enough reason to put Trump as a jewish puppet

however he said numerous times he will support Israel.

Anyway, both Trump and Hillary are jewish puppet but Trump is much better since HIllary is piratically the most jewish woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

She would genocide millions of americans if the jews give her a command.
>>
>>79554651
> +14 point lead for Clinton in polls
>>
US is so destroyed and so ready to be Sweden that Hillary may win

And if that don't cause a civil war, we can expect Sweden 2.0 in less than 14 years.
>>
>>79555305
It really cannot be emphasized enough for foreigners, we do not criticize Israel, we do not criticize Jews, in the US there is secret anti-Semitism that comes solely from this solid one-issue totalitarianism. No other country has this. It is often observed that Israeli media is more brutal in its discussion of the occupation than the US.
>>
>>79555796
?????????
I didn't understand anything from your comment
>>
>>79554956
Trump is an Anglo-Germanic mix who burned the slav to create Ivanka and would have been happy, if she dated a black as Seal black. "Purity" isn't exactly what comes to mind when thinking about Trump, especially not the capitalist Trump.
>>
>>79556355
> """""""""""""""Purity"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>79556355
Slavs are much better than germans by the way

And as much as Hitler tried to spread the meme, people from Scandinavia never went to your shit country to spread their genes.

You germans are good looking but evil inside due to hundreds of years of bad will and degenerate behavior.
>>
>>79556593
Mexicans are so much better than Jews, and I'd rather stick my dick in a spick than a kike.
>>
>>79554221
It's funny how Jews will count a 1/16 of Hebrew blood to be 100% Jewish as far as the holocaust. But now to be a Jew you need to have a Jewish mother whos mother herself was a Jew.
>>
>>79556700
We can thank the germans for giving money and power to the jews so they could use the money to destroy other european countries while the germans were laughing and having sex with jewish whores

Mexicans are nowhere as bad as jews and germans despite their awful looking and animalistic behavior.
>>
>>79556593
Jesus Christ, you have been spouting nothing but pure garbage this whole fucking thread. Everyone is now dumber for reading your retarded gibberish.
>>
>>79556780
You know that EVERY jew is a product of incest right?

Either brother and sister or nephew and aunt/uncle.

That mix created anything but schizophrenic theories such as holocaust, pure jewish blood (mother side jew) etc,etc
>>
File: 1418521257333.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1418521257333.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>>79554221
>tabletmag
>wanna post a comment, goy?
>Gimme $2
>>
File: berlin.jpg (98 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
berlin.jpg
98 KB, 1024x576
>>79557005
Right
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.