[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans so agains their undocumented brothers and sisters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 988x1152
>Do the jobs we don't want to do
>Commit less crime than the "native" population
>Pay $11 billion in taxes
>Pay into social security
>Don't drain the system as they don't qualify for welfare
>Benefit us culturally
I don't know why my fellow white Americans are so against Hispanics. I think you should all turn off Fox News, quit listening to your racist parent and open your minds.
>>
Im not squatting, I'm an undocumented homeowner.

I didn't sneak into the movies, I'm an undocumented filmgoer.

I'm not driving a stolen car with no license or insurance, I'm an undocumented driver.
>>
>Do the jobs we don't want to do

our kids used to do those jobs

"native" as in black? take away that and you are wrong.

>Pay $11 billion in taxes

our kids would be doing those jobs

>Pay into social security

our kids would be doing that

>Don't drain the system as they don't qualify for welfare

not true..

>Benefit us culturally

with tacos? wtf else they do. How many mexican scientists or programmers do you see?

shut up
>>
File: Farage laughing.jpg (2 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Farage laughing.jpg
2 MB, 2197x1463
>>71130048
>>
>>71130260
The first two are literally victimless crimes.
>>
>>71130048
>Do the jobs I don't want to pay a decent wage for
FIX'D
>>
>>71130048
We don't hate Mexicans. We hate illegals, Mexican or not.
>>
>benefit us culturally

This is bait. True liberals believe this yet fail to explain what it means. Its just a liberal brainwash motto.

>do the jobs we dont want to

Another liberal lie. Give the crappy jobs to homeless people. The larger the workforce the lower the wages. Crappy jobs would pay well if we didnt have millions of immigrants fighting for them willing to work for pennies.

>commit less crime than the native population

so you admit they commit crime? And niggers committing crime doesnt count. We should kick niggers out too. If we were all white the crime rate would drop significantly.

>listening to fox news ever.

I dont need to listen to fox jews to know spics are a problem. You nigger.
>>
>>71130048

>Turn off Fox News
>Implying Fox News isn't controlled in entirety by pro Hispanc immigration corporatists

opinion discarded
>>
>>71130411
>that flag
>everytime
>>
Mamá, lo volví a postear jaja
>>
I think the real problem here is that pedro is making my orange chicken at panda express.

Excuse me but I want a god damn yellow skin to make my culture food correctly!
>>
File: 1460521924062.jpg (2 MB, 1883x1550) Image search: [Google]
1460521924062.jpg
2 MB, 1883x1550
>>71130048
As the child of illegal immigrants, I think we need to close the border immediately. I'm working on my PhD and pay taxes, I worked my ass off to get to where I am and I see absolutely no other people that were in my situation where I am now. These people don't want to better themselves, they want to drain resources and they want you to accommodate for them as you foot their bill. I've grown up and lived around illegals for the majority of my life and if it means killing all opportunity for people like myself and my family, so be it. I can safely say I have never met a single intelligent American of mexican descent in my life, they're all worthless.
>>
>>71130048
>>Do the jobs we don't want to do
when did this fucking meme start
>>
>>71130048
>commit less crime than the native population
How?
How is a 100% crime rate less than any other group?
>>
>>71130048
You work for slave wages while living 10 deep to a 2 bedroom shack, you commit far more crime than the native population (unless your comparing it to blacks, and only if you don't count the crime of ILLEGALLY crossing the border which makes you a Felon by default), paying those taxes doesn't mean shit when an American can be doing that job and paying those taxes, your endless trips to the ER alone eats those taxes up and in many states you do indeed get welfare (Cuckifornia) and your criminal class does nothing culturally for us we don't get out of the black community.

Americans don't hate hispanics, a huge portion of America IS hispanic. We hate illegal aliens. If you wanted to come here, should have applied for a fucking green card and immigrated here instead of fucking inviting your self on over. You know, like how Mexico requires you to do. And every other nation on earth. Try Europe, they don't seem to care. Probably sneak you in with all the Snackbars.
>>
>>71130048
they're not paying into social security dumbass if they're here illegally and have no tax ID or social security number. Besides most are paid under the table in cash. Nice try.
>>
>>71130048
>Be Mexibeaner
>Hop border for work
>Get sick
>Go to ER
>Must be admitted by law
>Don't pay
>Everybody else pays, one way or another.
>>
itt: newfags responding to daily bait
>>
>>71130048
>we don't want to do
No
>>
I love Latina feet
>>
>>71130048
>>Do the jobs we don't want to do
>>Commit less crime than the "native" population
>>Pay $11 billion in taxes
>>Pay into social security
>>Don't drain the system as they don't qualify for welfare
>>Benefit us culturally
None of this is true, though. Go back
>>
>>71130048

They are _not_ my brothers and sisters.
>>
>>71130411
That's trespassing mate.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.