[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Massive condensed redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Varg_Vikernes.jpg (154 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Varg_Vikernes.jpg
154 KB, 1000x666
Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4EuDEzQQo
>>
>jews are making a servile slave race by mixing up people and propagating false science
isnt that the first redpill people learn when coming here?
>>
>modern medicine is a scam

Had me until this.

What a ridiculous statement.
>>
>>71117511
the swine flu was buillshit. the norwegian state got scammed so hard its not funny. they paid for over 9 million vaccines, only used 2 million of the vaccines and paid over 100 million dollars for it.... for what was de facto the common flu (which people die from all the time)

its not like ALL medicine is bullshit, of course, but varg is right to criticise the industry, and you can bet that there is a plant nearby that could help you in some way, but you will go to the apothecary like a good boy and pay 50 quid for it instead
>>
>>71117003
Fucking hell, every time i open one of these "REDPILL VIDYAS" on pol, its some mouthbreather autist trying to mumble some incoherent shit. Why cant you just hire someone with a fucking human voice to do this shit?
>>
>>71117003
Holy shit I didn't realize how far gone Varg was.
>>
>>71117003
So far he has just used meme's as the main source of evidence and for providing examples.
>>
>>71117750
Is he critiquing the industry? He isn't very mindful what he says. One video he claimed Christians during the early medieval era in Europe (or Scandinavia) didn't bathe just because that was "pagan". He is too silly sometimes.
>>
Is the recent surge in 'redpill threads' because of the reddit migrants from sweden vs donald or is the summer starting early this year?
>>
File: 1458328130063.gif (992 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458328130063.gif
992 KB, 200x200
>>71117839
>Some mouthbreather autist

Ivan please.
>>
>>71118101
This. It's almost like this is controlled opposition, he continuously gives half truths and at certain points makes outrageous claims that are intended to instill disbelief at whatever else may be included in the video.
>>
>>71117511
You think they don't have a cure for cancer, you moron? Think about how much fucking money cancer generates.
>>
>>71117511
It is. It's designed to grab cash rather than to heal. Of course it's still better than getting sick and dying, but their priority is clear.

Been sick for two years, took plenty of different medicines getting worse all the time and going to ER at least twice per month. I thought I was a goner so I tried some hippie herbs from a healer because fuck it, it couldn't get any worse than that. It fucking worked. In less than three days I was back to work, in the same week I was hitting the gym. Best 12 euro I ever spent and no fucked up secondary effects. Seems like science is using its knowledge to jew the hell out of us and get maximum benefits rather than healing us. Of course there are also plenty of snake oil sellers out there, but this shit really opened my eyes regarding modern medicine.
>>
>>71118956
This is an interesting claim, then again this is the internet and you may be shilling for some "herbal medicine" company.

What was your diagnosis? and what was the cure? Any sources would be appreciated.

Take note this request is not out of disbelief, but out of curiosity.
>>
>>71117003
>CIA is behind it
>Anti-Christanity
>Anti-USA
They're just falling short of the real source, Isreal.
>>
File: v12.png (35 KB, 1243x299) Image search: [Google]
v12.png
35 KB, 1243x299
>>71118956
Good post, spanyolbro.
Try valeriana for sleeping, you'll dream a fuckton

>>71119500
On 16 July 2013 Vikernes and his wife, a French national, were arrested in Corrèze, France, on suspicion of planning acts of terrorism after his wife purchased four rifles.[71][72][73][74] Officials later stated that Vikernes' wife had a legal firearms permit prior to purchasing the rifles.[74] The two were later released with no charges after police failed to identify any terrorist plans or targets.[75]

Vikernes was instead charged by French authorities with inciting racial hatred against Jews and Muslims.[76] On 8 July 2014, Vikernes was convicted of inciting racial hatred and sentenced to six months of probation and a fine of €8,000.

He's talking about the kikes
>>
>taking Varg's incoherent gibberish seriously

Just listen to Burzum and ignore whatever he says off-stage
>>
>muh murica is ebil meme
>capitalism is bad

Into the trash it goes.
>>
He writes in the comments why he doesn't adress jews in the video
"+Chris T - One clue to you: French laws..."
>>
File: kek.jpg (316 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
316 KB, 1280x1080
>>71119824
How does it feel being a """"nation"""" of traitors who left their country for free clay?
You're just a mega-company hidden behind a flag. No history ; shit "culture".
Only thing you can be proud of is your military strength, but it's technology comes from stolen German and other European scientists. You're a sinking ship anyways :^)
>>
>>71120441
Get some new material you unoriginal toolshed. This shit is getting stale AF.
>>
>>71118405
This.

Numerous of inventions and techniques have been shown to be effective against cancer but have been labeled as malpractice or similar terms, just how the use of cannabis to battle cancer has shown results but is stigmatized.
>>
>>71119753
>Canadian Hate Speech law squelching any anti-Jewish speaking
>Jews get sued by Muslimes for shit talking them
>The law disappears
Fuck I want to become a US citizen but also don't want to be a hypocrite.
>>
>>71121414
You may as well at this point given how shit Canada is becoming due to Weedman running the show.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.