[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can he ever be topped /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (761 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
761 KB, 1500x1000
Every terrorist attack after 9/11 has been pretty sub par and meme jihads desu. Why is this?
>>
File: tupacbinladen.jpg (84 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
tupacbinladen.jpg
84 KB, 640x681
>>71104728
Tupac imbued him with rap magic.
>>
>>71104728
Probably not. Most people underestimate the size and scope of the counter-terrorism network established after 9/11

The FBI is an intelligence agency now. That wasn't the case before 9/11. All they did then was investigate cases of espionage. Most people don't know that the FBI has doubled in size because of its counter-terror priority.

Airliners in the US are almost unhyjackable, and if one does get hyjacked, AWACS are airborne constantly to track lost flights, and NORAD keeps dozens of canopy-ready interceptors on runways across the US.

You cant get your hands on enough ordnance to do the damage that airliners can do without being caught.
>>
>>71104728
OBL took it to a new level. It'll probably take a few decades to step up, but it'll happen. Like Usain Bolt, or Pele
>>
>>71104728
WHY ALL THESE NINE ELEVEN THREADS
WHY ARE YOU ASKING IF HE CAN EVER BE TOPPED
WHAT THE FUCK IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN
>>
File: merkel.jpg (27 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
27 KB, 520x390
>>71104728
have you seen the news?
>>
>>71104728

Possibly because 9/11 was backed by jewish/military-industrial/neo-hawk interests.... and since it served its purpose nicely so they don't need another one, thank you.

Obligatory invitation to broaden your mind by researching...

>'A Clean Break' - Israels foreign policy masterpiece
'>PNAC - Project For A New American Century' - Called for a new Pearl Harbour and helped make it happen.
'>Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth' - What really happened that day? Hear what the professionals have to say.
>>
>>71104728
only by your bull, mr bottom
>>
>>71104728
Because Bush and the US gov. did 9/11 not him.
>>
>>71104728
I'm starting to believe he was set up. He did originally deny doing the attack.
>>
>>71106265
Merkel did nothing wrong
>>
>>71105198
you son of a bitch, I lost so hard.
>>
>>71108658
I know it's hard to accept that muslims attacked you, and it's easier to make up that conspiracy trash, but please
>>
This US government hasn't been involved in any off them.
>>
>>71107813
I think the biggest evidence that the government is lying about 9/11, is how immediately after it happened the media launched a huge smear campaign on 9/11 "truthers." Questioning the official story of 9/11 is like the ultimate taboo in American society; it's like questioning the Holocaust. People in power have created a narrative that you're not allowed to question.
>>
>>71109297
>Rrraaawwk, Muslims are bad, rrraaawwk, Muslims are bad!
>>
>>71110551
true. right from the start bush told people not to listen to alternate theories. anyone who did was treated like a traitor. patriots should question imho.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.