[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that the majority of people do not deserve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459399519629.jpg (186 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
1459399519629.jpg
186 KB, 500x576
When did you realize that the majority of people do not deserve to live?

When did you realize all political problems can be solved with shooting people and throwing them in a ditch?

When did you realize the west is headed towards civil war?
>>
File: Libertarian_Party.svg.png (236 KB, 985x1024) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian_Party.svg.png
236 KB, 985x1024
>>71099601
Never.
Sho sho fascist scum
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>71099601

Long time ago.

>Be good looking man
>Trying to find a good girl
>Everyone since I was 15 has made the move on me on the first date if not the second

I was told wait til the third date. Has not once happened.

>Live in all white neighborhood
>Sexy blonde with blue eyes coming out the gym I go to
>Gonna go talk to her (not weird when you are good looking to approach strangers like this)
>Shit her car was parked up front
>Car starts music kicks on
>Black dude rapping bout how he wants white hoes to suck his dick and calling them hoes and sluts in his song
>Look at her and she is singing every word along with the song
>Keep walking.

Most girls I meet are exactly like this.

But if we killed their influences off they would have no choice but to act right.
>>
>>71099822
Ignoring reality works great until you cannot ignore her anymore.
>>
>>71099601
The picture is from the shimabara revolt, japan.
>>
>>71099822
Long Live Humanity. Death to the new world order and the apathy it breeds. Viva Liberty This shit>>71099601
>>71099601 is why we cant have nice things. This general lack of empathy for your fellow human beings. Also why Self defense and firearms ownership are Basic human rights. To defend yourself from these psychopaths.
>>
>>71100805
Who gave you liberty? Who gave you the right to live?

An honourable man fought for you, and now you place chains on him. Those chains will be broken soon, and you will reap the roth once again.

Where does your intrinsic right to live come from? Where is your cosmic justice when there is a gun to your head?
>>
>>71099601
I will tell you when you graduate middle school.
>>
>>71099601
A while ago.

>Less than 50% of Americans pay taxes
>The lazy actively steal (even identities) from the working class
>"Open borders, walls are racist"
>"Mandela is a hero"

Since we're basically subsidizing the growth of Africa's population(nearing 3bil), I look forward to the cash, or their people collapsing.
>>
My ancestors smile on me through the void. The battlefield sings it's hyms and beckons me to answer.

I will pick up the sword and heap honour and glory upon my family name once again.

I will fight so our children can leave in peace.

Let none survive my blows, let none escape my blades.
>>
>>71100964
The creator of the universe. Thats why self ownership is the only choice. AS far as where my justice will be, they wont get close enough to put a gun to MY head.
>>
thats not true but it would certainly help
around highschool when I started paying attention to politics and then another flag once this current PC movement got enough steam to be more than internet bullshit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.