[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huh... really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
Huh... really makes you think.
>>
Incorrect assumptions: the post.
We don't call 'em "white trash" for nothing, fampai.
>>
>>71097794
>Huh... really makes you think
...that /pol is always right.
>>
>>71097794

"19 kids and counting" is a snide insult to people who have too many kids. Because when white people criticise something, they do it with words. Not by shooting a cop in the face and waiting for Al Sharpton to shout their concerns at mainstream media.

I have never heard of "sister wives" before. maybe it's a Mormon thing. Maybe Mormons have earned more respect for not strapping their women up in sacks and whooping them like some kind of sub-human pinata?

"married at first sight"...I have also never heard. Again, perhaps they earn more respect because the bride doesn't usually end up waddling, 8 months pregnant down the aisle while her bridesmaidsd twerk around a garbage fire.
>>
>>71097794
>Huh... really makes you think.
About how TLC is shit?

Everyone thinks TLC programming is reprehensible, even white people.
>>
>>71097794

>19 kids and counting

and a means to support those children
>>
>>71097794
Married at First Sight isn't on TLC, it's on FYI. The majority of the country have zero respect for the Duggar and Brown families. This is dumb.
>>
>>71097794
>Huh... really makes you think.

sage automated threads
>>
>>71098510
19 Kids and Counting is the title of a TV show about a family with 19 children.

Sister Wives is another TV show on the same network about a family with three wives. It's also a term used by polygamists. Modern Mormon's get butthurt if you suggest they support polygamy. Only fundies are polygamists and no one respects them.
>>
>>71098763

Ohh, it's a TV thing.

Do people still watch the broadcast hebe?
>>
>>71098595
It's basically a Discovery channel where you learn about degenerates instead.
>>
White people criticize all of those people
We just call them white trash instead of various kinds of niggers
>>
19 kids and counting and none of them are on welfare.

sister wives aren't beaten and killed for disagreements.

people married at first sight do so of their own volition, not because their forebears decided it was best for them. they also can refuse and not alienate themselves from their family.
>>
>>71097794
goddamnit chile who let you out again
>>
File: 1460685998482.png (235 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1460685998482.png
235 KB, 480x472
>>71097794
>current year
>people still don't know how to screenshot
>>
>>71097794
Yeah, it makes you think that that guy is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71097794
college kiddies and their overly sensitive sense of hypocrisy. a few more years and some more experience and hell forget why he believed all those crazy things he did
>>
>>71097794
>A TV channel whose target demographic is specifically privileged white people
>surprised to find it has programming featuring privileged white people
wanna know what white privilege is?
the ability to look down on other white people.
>>
>le white incest memes

where does this come from again?
>>
>>71097794

The opinions of shitskins are irrelevant
>>
>>71097794
>watching TLCancer
>ever
>>
I don't care how many kids a black or white couple have; if they have more than they can take care of, it's irresponsible.
>>
Not sure why you are shitposting with this bait, everyone agrees that TLC is garbage.
>>
If a human throws shit and has an exclusive diet of bananas, it's interesting.
But if a monkey get's a job and starts providing for his family you know something has gone awry.
>>
If they can afford to have 19 kids, who cares?

Show me a black family with 19 kids who can actually financially support them.

Hell, show me a black family with a father, that would be something.
>>
>>71097794

Why is this spic talking shit when he should busy building our wall?
>>
>the Duggars are successful business people and TV stars
>any black family with more than 2 kids is drawing welfare and has never touched an occupation they couldn't be arrested for
that's the difference
>>
>>71098510
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Can these brown ppl explain why they always want to marry little kids?
>>
>>71097794
Oh yes, because we really celebrate and look up to the people and their lives on those shows.
>>
>>71097794
Yeah, it really makes me think "who the fuck has 19 kids?" and "what the fuck are sister wives?" and "when has anybody ever married at first sight?" I mean it's almost as if he just made up a bunch of shit and tried to pass it off as a double standard.
>>
>>71097794
Not really. TLC is the white trash channel fåm, they're all degenerates who deserve death
>>
>>71100786
And the only reason whites are on these shows is because the blacks will shoot at the cameramen for trying to steal their souls in the magic mirror box
>>
>>71098510
>tfw on phone so I cant save this flag
>>
>>71097794
haha, dude's got a point there.
>>
>>71097794
Fuck that Muslim sack of shit. I'm sick of this anti-white shit, especially from these over-privileged goatfuckers. Wanna know what Muslim privilege is? It's raping 1400 white children and getting away with it because you're Muslim.
>>
>>71098510
RAREST
FLAG
EVER

Where is Macao?
>>
>>71101010
No he doesn't, you white guilt faggot.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (5 KB, 279x165) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
5 KB, 279x165
>being a laughing stock on crappy TLC reality shows is white privilege
>>
>>71097794
Nothing wrong with 19 kids if you can afford it
>>
>>71101049
macao is a gambling town in China
it's autonomous like Hong Kong
it's pretty rare, but it's no Jan Mayen
>>
>>71097794
He actually didn't manage to make either standard sound positive, so I think he threw his entire argument out of the window all on his own.
>>
>>71097794
White people have the lowest birth rates, we probably won't survive the next 100 hundreds. What a faggot; wall now.
>>
>>71101217
>b-but octomom is a role model for the white community r-right?
>>
if you have a lot of kids and you pay for them all, the respect level would be increased. If you have a lot of kids but the government pays for them, obviously the respect level would be decreased

I'm guessing the duggar people aren't on government aid? I haven't seen it

That's what he's bitching about right im getting too old for this shit
>>
>>71101384
>Population 18
h-how
>>
>>71101906
Jan Mayen shares the domain with Svalbard.
That means approximately 3000 population. Also in Jan Mayen there is only a village which I think is built and reserved for researchers, with no permanent inhabitants.
>>
>>71098510
>tfw get excited to add a rare flag to your collection but you already have it
>>
>>71101906
>Jan Mayen
The only inhabitants on the island are personnel working for the Norwegian Armed Forces or the Norwegian Meteorological Institute. Eighteen people spend the winter on the island, but the population may double (35) during the summer
>>
>>71100714
They're titles for TLC television shows.
>>
>>71097794

Except everyone hates those crazy evangelicals and mormons.

Nobody praises them for doing it just like nobody praises niggers for doing it. TLC isn't praise, it's a fucking laughing stock.
>>
>>71100843
Lol
>>
>>71097794
>when black folks
>when white folks
>when muslims
>when white people

You aren't comparing the same things, retard. When people criticize "black folks" or "messicuns" for having too many kids, it's because they clearly can't take care of the 4 they already have. It's because you're on welfare, you've already had a kid with downs, sudden infant death syndrome, and you're still shitting out kids and clogging up our schools with rowdy, malnourished kids who have learning disabilities. Nobody cares if you have a lot of kids if you actually take decent care of them and give them good educations.

And pretty much everybody hates the 19 kids people. If you wanna make a show about 19 black kids, go for it. Just make sure the kids turn out semi-OK, we already had enough Josh Duggars.

And Muslim arranged marriages are still fucking common. We don't call arranged marriages "married at first sight." We don't have that shit (maybe super rare occasions, not common as fuck like in Iran where they marry kids to fuck them and then divorce and marry another 8 year old).
>>
>>71097794
>Not an argument
>>
File: 1K4LF2.jpg (79 KB, 515x544) Image search: [Google]
1K4LF2.jpg
79 KB, 515x544
>>71097794
>implying TLC shows and the people in them aren't constantly shit on
>implying anybody actually calls Muslims out on their objective misogyny

also

>anti-whites can't into screencaps
Always good for a chuckle.
>>
>>71097794
No. It does not make one think unless you're a fucking tard.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.