[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS HOUSE IS WORTH $2 198 000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23
File: definitely_worth_2_million.jpg (590 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
definitely_worth_2_million.jpg
590 KB, 1536x1536
There's no bubble. We've reached a permanent plateau in prices. And while there may be some foreign investors, investigating the matter is racist and therefore we shouldn't do it.

http://thewalrus.ca/the-highest-bidder/

>But buyers are now branching out into smaller cities as well, where they can find better deals. In BC’s north, for example, Chinese enterprises have invested heavily in resource land around proposed mines and pulp mills. Foreign investment has caused house prices to spike above the $1 million mark throughout Burnaby, Richmond, Port Moody, Coquitlam, South Surrey, Tsawwassen, Vancouver Island, and other areas in the region.

>The affordability crisis doesn’t hurt just low-income earners. Tech-industry workers, even those from major companies, are fleeing two-bedroom condos for better job opportunities in Seattle and San Francisco, where the compensation is better and houses are within reach.

>In this dystopia, nobody talks about the crazy house prices anymore. Vancouver isn’t even on the radar of the average wage earner. The middle class has been hollowed out. With nowhere else to go, the city’s citizenry has pushed inland, filling up acreage in the east and to the south. Residents in need of space—elderly boomers, immigrants, young families—have settled in formerly pastoral areas of Surrey, Langley, and Chilliwack and now live in massive townhouse developments. The bulk of the population has grown around bustling transit hubs such as Surrey City Centre, Coquitlam Centre, and Burnaby’s Brentwood and Metrotown. They are the new glass-tower cities, the new urban cores.
>>
Holy shit I can't even imagine how fucked that city is gonna be when there's a fucking explosion instead of a burst
>>
>>71083195
>Surrey City Centre

Meanwhile, in Surrey

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/surrey-b-c-children-kept-indoors-amid-recent-outbreak-of-shootings

>But ever since a 22-year-old man was fatally shot early Sunday morning while in his car, they’ve been kept indoors.

>“Parents don’t want to risk their kids’ lives,” said Dhillon, 16, who lives a couple doors down from where the shooting took place. “You never know when a car’s going to drive by another car and they start shooting at each other.”

What? Gun crimes in my city? How could this be.

>Whereas the previous violence was played out between bona fide gangsters who were at or near the top of the pyramid, the current violence is being played out between lower-level drug dealers who may have several degrees of separation from an actual gang. So far, 14 of the 22 shooting cases have been linked to a turf war between young drug traffickers from the South Asian and Somali communities.

Ah. I see.

>You'll never know truly diversity is having dodge bullets between warring and diverse gangs.
>Ask a burger or a huelander. They know.
>>
Canada has a real estate market? I never knew. I thought you all lived in log cabins or something?
>>
File: ISppot3yvn9e4n1000000000.jpg (107 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
ISppot3yvn9e4n1000000000.jpg
107 KB, 550x413
>>71083195
Meanwhile in Texas
>5 beds 3 baths 3,225 sqft
>$159,900
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4616-28th-St-Lubbock-TX-79410/54111024_zpid/
>>
>>71083893
>Canada has a real estate market? I never knew.

No, you were right. Canada doesn't have a Canadian real estate market; it has a Chinese money laundering market.

> I thought you all lived in log cabins or something?

Probably within 10-20 years.

And the proper name for them will be log cucksheds.
>>
>>71084195
>Lubbock
No thanks. A prairie dog town is not enough
>>
>>71083195
It's almost like location matters in the price calculation.
>>
File: Kevin Butler.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Butler.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>71083195
>There's no bubble.

Banks are already preparing for it senpai.
>>
>>71084195
>Meanwhile in Texas

How the economy doing there, with the low oil prices and such? Alberta getting raped up here.

>>71084807
>It's almost like location matters in the price calculation.

Sure. But average annual wages are several orders of magnitude lower than the asking price.
>>
File: AndersCryan.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
AndersCryan.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
>>71084997
>Alberta getting raped up here.

>tfw we'll be 25B in debt by 2020
>>
>>71084997
tech is growing very fast in austin and well in dallas. austin alone will have 9000 new tech jobs in 2017.
>>
thats a real nice house. i like the pebbled walls. way better than vinyl or even brick.
>>
>>71084195
I have a dream of having a few extra hundred grand to buy a ranch in Montana or Kentucky, where I can brew moonshine and shoot cans with MG-42
>>
>>71085309
source
http://www.forbes.com/sites/navathwal/2015/02/12/5-markets-poised-to-be-the-next-silicon-valley-for-real-estate/#21f83bb81000
>>
>>71083195
>Seattle and san fagcisco are more affordable than houses in the frozen wastes
What a time to be alive
>>
>>71083195
Yeah, i fucking hate the lower mainland now. Grew up here.

Fuck man, i couldn't believe how few white people there are moving around. Chinks have no spacial/self awareness and tend to clog everything up.

So now im the asshole who says shit like "get the fuck out of my way chink"

"Oh so sorry so sorry"

God damn i can't wait to escape into the Okanogan.
>>
>>71084195
I was thinking about Texas the other day. In the greater Seattle area, 159k would buy a 1600 sq ft run down rambler built in the early 1960s. I could move down there and have a tiny little 800/mo PITI mortgage. sickening
>>
>>71085491

To be fair, BC is the warmest part of Canada.
>>
>>71083195
In the TV shows Da Vinci's Inquest and Da Vinci's City Hall, Dominic Da Vinci makes a huge deal out of the need for affordable housing, housing for the homeless, etc.

Wonder what he'd think of this.
>>
I sold a bungalo that my parents bought for under 20k in the 60's for 1.8 million dollars.

Personally, I think that this is awesome.

And if you're Canadian and live in a city, you're doing it wrong anyways, unless you have a medical concern that requires you to do so.
>>
>>71086204
>d
how much did le weedman tax you on that windfall?
>>
File: Caveman_spongebobGvYTd.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
Caveman_spongebobGvYTd.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>71084195
>mfw
>>
>>71085657
Yeah and if you're lucky you'll get to be manager of the local Wal-mart making 33k a year because that's a top 10% job down there.

The jews have a system, houses are always priced at "whatever anyone who doesn't work for the biggest bank in 30 miles could never afford."

If you want a house, research how to build. You'll never buy one.
>>
>>71086282
Nothing, I sold it immediately, there was no capital gain upon that holding.

...you need to look in to how estates work in Canada, so you're not caught flatfooted if something horrible happens.
>>
>>71083825
>South Asian and Somali communities.

That's racist
>>
>>71083195

We've reached the point of no return, really.

I looked at real estate in Victoria recently. What disturbed me was not just that it was godawful expensive. It's that literally, even if you were rich, buying an actual home would be difficult.

This was because literally, either hundreds had been razed to build high-rise condo developments on the land, or those remaining had been chopped up into not just two, but three, four or five tiny units. No backyard anymore, just a parking lot. Rec room for the kids in the basement? No, any extra room down there had become a communal laundry room.

These little units were each being marketed and sold with as much loving enthusiasm and hyperbole as a mansion would've received thirty years ago.

This is the future, people. This is the future you chose.

Oh, but we still need more third world shithole immigrants. Yep.

“We got a plague of people, a disease of people infesting the world. We got more people who are living longer. Less people have to be born, that’s the answer. We got death control—we got to match it with birth control.”
― Harry Harrison, Make Room! Make Room!
>>
zoning difficulties also contribute, with land developers being way too limited to building single family housing in the US. Of course this is just a small part of it.
>>
>>71083195

I'm sure glad the weed man apologized for something that happened over a hundred years ago. That man will create so many jobs and surely chase the chinese out
>>
>>71084195
>tfw I could buy that in cash right now instead of bieng a lazy fucker in my 7th year of college

It's hard when I'm already living in a 3 bedroom house my parents bought so I'd have a place to stay at college. Well atleast I have a job when I graduate. But fuck I didn't expect to get hit with these feels right now.

Trust fund destroyed me...
>>
The big(ger) picture: http://www.infowars.com/in-september-2015-agenda-21-will-be-transformed-into-the-2030-agenda/
>>
>>71083825

>“Parents don’t want to risk their kids’ lives,”

Yet they no doubt support. REFUGEES WELCOME!

Just reaping what you sow
>>
>>71083195

>> fleeing to seattle

god damn it hongcouver get your chinks under control.
>>
>muh i want to buy a house at nyc but im not willing to pay 2,000,000 dollars.
keke
>>
>>71085606
Try Winnipeg
>>
>>71087480
>my grandpa is a fucking hippy that hates rich people
>keeps moving across the world because everywhere he ends up buying prices decuple a few years later
>he is seriously considering moving to tonga or some other shitty place so he isn't close by to rich people
I'm Jewish, by the way.
>>
>>71087283

>> tfw your parents couldn't even afford to own a house and you barely scraped enough money together to go to community college and you'll probably rent for the rest of your life if you're lucky enough to avoid homelessness.
>>
File: 1460466330545s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460466330545s.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
I've lived in Port Moody most of my life. what I can tell you is the local government is just making real estate matters worse. Mike Clay (More like Mike gay!) Has turned my small white suburb into minor Chinese city. Every single fucking house that gets bought in this town just gets ripped down to makes condo's/Mcmansion's.
There's a new high rise complex every year among with the hipster bullshit that goes along with it
>>
>>71085309
Yeah, but oil is hit hard. I've heard big companies are in their 3rd-4th round of cost cutting. Heard it's a freakin' blood bath there.
>>
>>71087722
Start flipping things online till it gets to the point you can pay people to flip for you, then move to flyover country where land and housing is cheap.
If all your business is done online you won't get fucked over by the every job for 30 miles is at Walmart meme.
>>
>>71085491
a) Frisco is not more affordable than Vancity
b) Vancity is never frozen
c) Vancity is objectively better than Seattle for living by an order of magnitude
>>
Just sold Brampton home for 550k (almost double the price we bought it for) and bought a house in Peterborough that's at least double the size of our old house.
>>
>>71087799
I grew up in the other Port in the tri cities. Went from nearly 100% white when i was a kid to what ever the fuck you call this now.

I think im going to move to Kelowna when i get the chance.
>>
>>71087988
One of my best friends lives in Vancouver and he said the whole place is a total shithole, then again he lived in new zealand his whole life so he's probably used to first world standards.
>>
>>71088160
Chinatown (no surprise, and I'm saying this as a chink) is really dirty. Same for some surrounding areas near Chinatown. Yaletown area is pretty nice. I'd say the city's 50% really dirty and 50% nice.
>>
File: 1460512133768s.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1460512133768s.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
my house went from 1.2 mill to 5mill in 15 years

how can i even be mad at this?
>>
File: 1422039782887.png (45 KB, 456x724) Image search: [Google]
1422039782887.png
45 KB, 456x724
>>71083195
>2 mil canadabucks
Please convert this to a real fiat currency.
>>
>>71088128
Pocompton is a whole other ball game. It's almost Surrey 2.0. Constant over development from the Chinese in the nice areas. While the trash just keeps getting worse and worse. Hate that town ( no offense)
>>
>>71088459
>current year
>memeing in a serious thread
are you kidding me?
>>
And when I try to deposit $11,000 cash to the teller and don't want to explain myself, there's a fucking investigation
>>
>>71088459
>>
>>71087722
Honestly it makes me feel like a piece of shit when I think about my dad having to work two jobs through college just to get by. My grandfather passed when my dad was 17 so he became the main provider for his family. Wierd how much changes in just one generation.
>>
>>71088048

Peterborough here. You'll find it's very shitskin and nigger free here. Though weedman is browning it up slowly but surely

Watch out all the white trash that populates the downtown area though.
>>
File: 1338289141734.jpg (124 KB, 712x600) Image search: [Google]
1338289141734.jpg
124 KB, 712x600
>>71083195
>are fleeing two-bedroom condos for better job opportunities in Seattle and San Francisco, where the compensation is better and houses are within reach

Must be bad when SF prices start to look sane.
>>
Luckily we own a house it's worth over 800 grand in lower mainland we bought it 10 years ago at like 300 we owe 200 so if we sold right now we would walk away with double what we paid for.
>>
>>71083195
The Western civilization is a carcass being picked by vultures from every direction.
There's nobody who doesn't want a piece of us, the Chinese are buying up all our land and inflating property prices, the Muslims and Africans are coming for welfare and women, the Mexicans are coming for low skill jobs and economic piracy, the Indians are importing our entire IT industry piece by piece, we might as well not have borders, the entire planet is eating us alive.
They don't even thank us for it, they think they're entitled to our shit.
It's our own handlers selling us out, what happened to protectionism?
>>
>>71088160
It's gotten as bad as Vancouver in Auckland.
>>
I know its off topic but whats UBC like as a University?

I'm thinking of going there.
>>
File: 1455309796663.jpg (64 KB, 1024x774) Image search: [Google]
1455309796663.jpg
64 KB, 1024x774
>>71085369
someday
>>
>>71088843
You'll fit right in
>>
>>71088843
Education wise it's fine and has somewhat managed to stay away from the liberal bullshit unlike SFU.

But chinks that don't speak English everywhere. Just lots and lots of chinks
>>
>>71088788
>It's our own handlers selling us out, what happened to protectionism?

Because that would lead to inefficient, my burger friend. Remember your Smith, Richardo and Friedman. You can trust them; they're experts. Nobody has gotten rich with protectionism.

>>71088843
>I know its off topic but whats UBC like as a University?

University of a Billion Chinese.

It will feel like home.
>>
What's the cheapest place to live in BC but near downtown vancouver?
>>
chinks are just buying our water rights in the midwest, not really building housing outside of ny/sf
>>
>>71084947

>get a sweet gig as Sony's PR guy
>do a tire commercial that endorse nintendo
>lose sweet gig as Sony's PR guy
>>
>>71088983
>>71089068
>>71089084
I kind of want to move abroad to experience something other than home, if that makes sense.

Nothing pisses me off more than going to Sydney or SF and feeling like im back in Hong Kong lol.
>>
free market at work :^)
>>
>>71089090
Alleyway
>>
>>71089175
Go shoot up a school or start a genocide.

Or go to school in some south asian country like pakistan
>>
>>71089090
Richmond I guess.

Chink city. Seriously you will go into a subway and feel like a asshole for speaking Chinese>>71089090
>>
>>71083195
Vancouver yes!!

And Cunty Clarke said she refused to look I to the detrimental effects house speculation was having on the economy and society because it was "irrelevant"

Fuck this place.
>>
>>71089175
>I kind of want to move abroad to experience something other than home, if that makes sense.
>Nothing pisses me off more than going to Sydney or SF and feeling like im back in Hong Kong lol.

Silly Hong Konger. Having each and every city full of every ethnicity on Earth is multiculturalism in action.

That's diversity in action.
>>
>>71083195
I'm going to Texas. Just graduated civil with a specialization in pipelines.

Fuck this place with a rake.
>>
>>71089358
Christy Clarke blows my fucking mind honestly.

The only time you hear about her is when she says another one of her jackass statements but she still manages to keep the job
>>
>>71089358
>And Cunty Clarke said she refused to look I to the detrimental effects house speculation was having on the economy and society because it was "irrelevant"

How bad is she as Premier? Like SJW-tier bad (see Ontario Liberals) or just corrupt Mafia-tier bad (see Quebec Liberals).
>>
>>71089175
Are you absolutely sure you don't need a Western education where daddy gives you money to pay some ghostwriters and bribe the chink TAs or whoever else you find at the Chinese Student Council functions so daddy's friend can fast track you into a nepotistic sinecure at his company?

Because I'm not sure you're absolutely sure 2bh my family
>>
File: John A Macdonald Aryan Race.png (1 MB, 2838x1286) Image search: [Google]
John A Macdonald Aryan Race.png
1 MB, 2838x1286
He was right all along.
>>
File: 4tg4tgf.jpg (190 KB, 1275x497) Image search: [Google]
4tg4tgf.jpg
190 KB, 1275x497
Surreyfag here.
Pooinloos already have a pretty firm grasp on real estate here. They've been demolishing houses for decades now and replacing them with these copy pasted mini-mansions.
>>
>>71089169
He's doing commercials for a sports bar chain up here now. Go figure that they're called "Boston Pizza" but started in Canada. I think there are a few US locations but it's mostly a Canadian thing. Anyways. They're not as good as his Playstation stuff (yet) but they've done three or four and he's still kind of funny sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2yKXQKdaA
>>
>>71089606
Nah im not like that. For one im white, not some illiterate mainland rich kid.
>>
>>71089554
She's not even intelligent enough to be either of those, she's just a fucking retard.

Last year she tried to shut down the Burrard Bridge for the day so she could host a yoga session in the street.
I can't even make that shit up.
>>
>>71085606
>Chinks have no spacial/self awareness and tend to clog everything up.

i swear chinks have more autistic traits than the rest of the human population
>>
>>71089714
jesus christ this country looks the same everywhere, could have sworn I was in Mississauga
>>
>>71084195
>Lubbock

Fuck no
>>
>>71083195

go to bed jon kay
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/13/world/americas/canada-vancouver-chinese-immigrant-wealth.html
>>
>>71083195
Keep voting right wing
>>
>>71090039
Well you're not far off - Surrey really is a fuckin' armpit. It's just awful. AWFUL.
>>
>>71089889
>Flag
>White
>>
>>71084195
>

Ff its not in Austin, or near Austin its not worth it. Fuck everything in Texas except Austin. Only place in Texas with any actual value or appeal.
>>
>>71089353
I lived in Richmond for 2 years. I don't know if I'd really classify it as being "near downtown Van", but it is affordable enough I guess.
Then again, much of East Van is affordable, so long as you are ready to be stabbed at any given moment.
>>
>>71083195
To anyone who thinks this is a good time to become a real estate agent DON'T. Only a handful of the agents get listings. Inventory is low and everyone at my office except the top 10% are working with buyers. Problem is nobody can BUY anything in this market but the Chinese. All the expensive houses are bought by the Chinese. If you are Chinese maybe you can make the career work but if not you either need to be ruthless, charismatic, well connected, or all 3. It's such bullshit. Don't get cucked like us America. Vote for Trump. Make China pay.

People who were born and raised in Vancouver will NEVER be able to afford anything in Vancouver.

/rant
>>
>>71089090
There isn't one.
>>
>>71090703
Yep I live in Port Moody and I have atleast
A real estate agent knock on the door/ drop some bullshit off. There dying like crazy there's no listings really and with real estate in such high demand you really don't even need one.
>>
>>71089554
She is just fucking terrible. Pretty sure her handlers really run the show, though.
>>
>>71087421
We tried man. Fuck we tried. We need a strong right wing here. It's going to shit so fast.
>>
>>71090703
>Don't get cucked like us America. Vote for Trump. Make China pay.

This and Brexit is the Anglosphere's -- nah, the Western World's only hope.

YOU HAVE ONE JOB, ONE JOB, BURGERS AND BONGS. DON'T FUCK IT UP!
>>
>>71087799
Mah Moody nigga. I got a contract for a day there next week after an exam. Fuck that toll bridge. I told them to compensate me for it.
>>
What's so bad about townhouses or even condos?
>>
>>71088843
I'm just graduated now.

Better than SFU for many things.
>>
File: Gary.jpg (189 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
Gary.jpg
189 KB, 980x552
If you are a foreigner. Gary, Indiana is a place I would recommend. One of the cleanest and best cities in the U.S.
>>
>>71084290

well its good you have diagnosed the root problem : money laundering

no doubt your real estate companies and local politicians are getting their palms greased
>>
>>71091406
>Historic downtown
>Looks completely remodeled with pseudo bullshit like every other "historic" downtown
>>
>>71089714
Surreyfag too bruh!!
Guildford. My neighborhood is protected. No one is allowed to build beyond the foundation of the original house built in the 80's

Coincidentally enough no pooinloos
>>
>>71091406
>If you are a foreigner. Gary, Indiana is a place I would recommend. One of the cleanest and best cities in the U.S.

Isn't that a nigger-infested hellhole, like Detroit or Baltimore.

Is this some kind of Jewish trick?
>>
>>71091192
>Anglos
>not ruining everything every time
Goddamn. The last 120 years has pretty much been the history of Anglo natioms making terrible decisions to the detriment of the White man.
>>
>>71091326
If you get shitty neighbors or in a block with a lot of kids or dindus, you are even more fucked than usual.

Friend of mine's first house was a townhouse, things were fine until one year later three or four Indian guys move in next door and blast their shitty Bollywood movies at 2AM a few times a week with the TV up against the shared bedroom wall. And talk incessantly on Skype and their phones.

>>71091500
Makes me laugh Europe is trying to preserve their historic architecture in their cities while importing waves of shitskins who ruin the aesthetic and don't give a fuck either way. I'd take the skyscrapers of an Asian metropolis any day.
>>
>>71091755

No, you are thinking of South Chicago probably. Gary is a very highly developed area.
>>
>>71084195

Serious question am I as an Australian able to just buy a house and move over there and live in it? Any day of the fucking week I'll take 160,000 in Lubbock than a million dollar shithole surrounded by faggots in Sydney
>>
>>71091755

>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.1% of the population. Non-Hispanic Whites were 8.9% of the population in 2010,[28] down from 39.1% in 1970.[29]

Not really a Jewish trick, those tend to be more subtle.
>>
>>71091818
What the FUCK is up with the pooinloos man? I commute as a student and every time I want some peace and quiet, there's a fucking pooinloo yelling on their cellphone. Not for 5 mins. The ENTIRE 50 minute skytrain ride.

Who the FUCK has that much to talk about? This is mostly chicks. And during peak hours, too. None of this "free evenings and weekends" bullshit
>>
>>71091967

It's quite a utopia actually.
>>
File: laughsingerman.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
laughsingerman.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>71085369

>mg42
>not mg34 masterrace
>>
>>71087533

Hope that's sarcastic, because all the Filipinos and aboriginals are actually worse than chinks
>>
>>71088843
You won't even realize you're in another country. I bet the stilted english is even the same.
>>
>>71083195
What I don't understand about insane house prices is when the lot itself is valued at 10000-20000 and the structure is valued insanely high someone just doesn't build new and sub out the constructuon see themselves. Contractors don't get to bill more when house prices are insane. Concrete, labor, wood, a furnace. All have stable prices over time.
>>
>>71089714
They bring in their entire extended family to live in these houses.

Like 10-20 people per cardboard mansion.
>>
>>71088843
University of Bloody Chinks.
>>
>>71092435
Because it's rich chinks buying it all up as an investment/summer home.

For the most part they don't even live in the houses, just buy and hold them in case something happens to the chinese economy and/or for vacationing outside of China.

There's a LOT of nouveau riche in mainland china doing this.
>>
>>71089714
>mini mansions

That looks like your typical upper middle class homes built this century. in the places I have lived those would be 200 to 350 thousand dollars tops.
>>
File: KCskirtshouse.png (1 MB, 1361x668) Image search: [Google]
KCskirtshouse.png
1 MB, 1361x668
>>71083195
>leafs dumping all their worthless syrup dollars into a hovel
Greetings from KC all pic related and half an acre for sub 75K
>>
>>71083195
Nah friend, that house isn't whats worth two million.
Its the dirt underneath it.
>>
>>71090964
I guess I deserve it though brother. I was desperate for some quick money and decided to jump into this. I should have just learned a trade.
>>
>>71085309
That means your city will have 9,000 fresh off the boat Pajeets in 2017.

Designated shitting prairies
>>
File: IS9hr5j8lifvl70000000000 (1).jpg (461 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
IS9hr5j8lifvl70000000000 (1).jpg
461 KB, 1024x684
>>71093496
>3 beds 3 baths 2,877 sqft
>$349,900

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8100-Davis-Mountain-Pass-Austin-TX-78726/29368578_zpid/
>>
Is abbotsford a good place to live?
>>
>>71090422
Found the Californian carpetbagger
>>
>There's no bubble

guess that's why real estate is the biggest portion of our GDP again
>>
>>71087988
a) right
b) rarely
c) ur high
>>
Is abbotsford a good place to live?
>>
File: IS952ujhce69a20000000000.jpg (108 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
IS952ujhce69a20000000000.jpg
108 KB, 550x367
>>71089714
Doesn't look too bad compared to the shit the nouveau riche have been building here in California

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7737-Camino-Sin-Puente-Rancho-Santa-Fe-CA-92067/99476874_zpid/
>>
>>71088788
in the 80s the Japanese were buying everything up and it was supposed to be the end of the world

settle down
>>
There is no end to inflated housing prices. Even after they crashed the entire global economy, the banks were bailed out to prop them artificially high. If they were allowed to adjust naturally a lot of our problems would be solved.
>>
>>71095005
>>71095465
it's pretty boring

slowly getting more and more infested with poo in loos and chinks overflowing from vancouver and other places though.

I'd be willing to bet that it becomes another core 'downtown' of the greater vancouver area in the 2100's.
>>
>>71086854
Its alright to profile skinny niggers but not pakis and goat fuckers.

Double standards man...
>>
>>71083195
I'm living in white rock right now and the commute is fucked. After they build the Massey bridge and toll that bitch this entire city is going to be do fucked, nowhere to go.
And why the fuck done have to pay 75 a month for health care fuck you bc. 1.18 for gas too... AND THE CANUCKS MISSES THE PLAYOFF
>>
>>71084997
Texas is doing very well because they invested heavily into the tech industry over the last 30 years. Meanwhile in surrounding states like here in Okeklahoma, the economy is shit because we depend almost entirely on oil like you leafs.
>>
>>71083195
>gated property
will increase tenfold in value once trudeau is finished with you
>>
>>71095822
>stabbotsford
>abbos-turd
>>
House prices like this make me wonder if i should make a different plan for my life there's no way i can afford any of these homes
>>
Pros and cons of condos?
>>
>>71094866
I live in Cedar Park. Beautiful area. Doing my best to keep degenerates out.
>>
>>71095645
>as if the West hasn't gone downhill since the 1980s

gtfo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-17-53-00-1.png (769 KB, 1080x1529) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-17-53-00-1.png
769 KB, 1080x1529
Same here mate, the fucking goverment actually encouraged chinese investment. This is so they can buy up property complexes and cash in as landlords who get all this rent money from chinese students studying here. Not to mention top donator for our previous prime minister was a chinese property mogul.
>>
File: img_1455[1].jpg (647 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
img_1455[1].jpg
647 KB, 3072x1728
If I had the terrible misfortune of being born Canadian, I would've moved north of the 60 as soon as possible.
>>
>>71084195
watching house auction shows from the US is depressing as fuck

you have pretty beautiful homes with an epic amount of land for prices that would leave me with a small block of non habitable land waiting for release in a few decades

another thing pulling me to the US, shame about all the niggers and the nude body scanners though.
>>
that fence

In BA this used to be a whore house just 15 years ago at the price of maybe 100k
>>
>>71083195
Canada wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for their everything.
>>
>>71084195

I want everyone to understand why houses in texas are cheaper than other places. Here in texas, there is no income tax. We still have to keep the state running, so they tax property instead. So depending on where you live, your property taxes can be anywhere between 1.5-3.5% of your property value. That seems high and it is higher than other states. However, the benefit is that:

1. No income taxes encourages people to work and not be on welfare.
2. Less specualtion in the housing market from speculators as they can't sit on property without paying huge amounts of taxes.

It is great and rewards working class folks.
>>
>>71094866
man that's a nice fucking house and in austin no less so you don't have to be 100% stetson-wearing,goat-roping shitkicker to live there

makes me think about fleeing seattle. i fucking can't stand how lefty this place has become
>>
>4 years ago, wanted to move to vancouver area
>had been following wife back and forth to various unis for her undergrad and med school
>told her I wanted to go to van
>she applied for two jobs, one in interior BC and the other in the ass end of Alberta
>could have had a house worth $2million dollars today
>instead I have a trailer with an addition in a city where there's no bookstore because there isn't a market for it
>>
>>71099584
>following wife
maximum cuck
>>
File: breivik6.jpg (37 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
breivik6.jpg
37 KB, 526x572
>>71085229
>>
File: 1457653725351.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1457653725351.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>71083195
>Mfw my property investing in Vancouver helped create the Vancouver housing prices of today
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.