[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should white nationalists sell out to East Asia and Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
....In return they get rid of Jews and niggers completely.
Is this a good deal
>>
>>71082262
We can become a colony of China and Russia. we Los our independence but in return they will carry out a global genocide of blacks and Jews.

This would be in China's interest because they can now move into the whole of Africa. It will also be in the interest of the Chinese to get rid of the Jews.

Do you think this is a good deal become a vassal of China and in return ensure there is no more race mixing all white neighbourhoods. We will lose prestige and independence but at least we stay white and we will get revenge against our real enemies the blacks and the Jews.
>>
>>71082262
China gets economic control of America and Europe but in return it will genocide all blacks, Jews and Moslems living in white areas.

We will lose independence and prestige but at least we will have revenge on our real enemies.
>>
>>71082586
>>71082741
>>
File: dw.png (250 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
dw.png
250 KB, 500x356
>>71083377

Mah nigga.
>>
>>71083377
What I am saying is if we did this we would be swapping black neighbours for Chinese neighbours and it will also stop white females from race mixing. a Chinese invasion is the only thing which will save the White race. And if we support it we may be able to get serious revenge on our main enemies blacks and Jews.
>>
>>71083726
Did you not understand the quote? A Chinese invasion would get rid of the Jews and blacks, sure, but they're gonna come for us too. Eastern Europe fought with the Soviet Union to defeat Hitler, look what happened to them immediately afterwards.
>>
File: 1405146226088.gif (2 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
1405146226088.gif
2 MB, 360x332
>>71083999
>>
>>71083999
Not necessarily.

Whites could create and enclave and puts all the nukes there. This would stop the Chinese from being tempted to go after whites in other parts of the usa.

Besides whites are useful and known to be honest. Blacks are not useful to the Chinese and will be dealt with. Jews will be seen as a business threat and also will got rid of.
Think of the revenge.
>>
>>71082586
meh, NZ is a Chinese Vessel and its not going well.
>>
White nationalists are an internet only phenomenon.
>>
>>71084512
Look what China does to Moslems.
>>
>>71082262
I'm okay with this. The moment shit starts hitting the fan I'm gonna defect to Russia anyway.
>>
>>71084593
And when they get hold of the Jews they will humiliate them just as much.

Think off the revenge.
>>
File: myman2.jpg (23 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
myman2.jpg
23 KB, 289x292
>>71083377
>>
>>71082262
Or whites could just get rid of everyone
>>
>>71084483
Whites are a threat militarily. It took four years for the U.S. to defeat Japan in WW2, and that was with the help of the Chinese and Russians. China is much more dangerous, if we let them invade to solve our current problem, we'll end up creating a bigger one because we might not be able to fight them off when the time comes.
>>
>>71084854
White nations are finished.
A Chinese invasion aided and abetted by white nationalists will stop the White race from being turned into half castes,
If part of the deal is that the Chinese deport all blacks mullatoes and coal burners to Africa and Jews to Israel.
Whites will live in our nation with Chinese neighbours and I don't see it as a problem.

Especially since Chinese are going down the eugenics route I would imagine Chinese will look like blonde anime characters by the time they invade us.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 398x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 398x403
>>71085178
Bump
>>
>>71085549
We can also sell out most of the White "elite". Those guys who did nothing to stop the Jewish takeover of the country.
>>
>>71083999
>Eastern Europe fought with the Soviet Union to defeat Hitler
Uhh, no, most of Eastern Europe fought on both sides, and usually fought for the soviet side only when they were forcefully conscripted.
>>
>>71084512
I would rather be yellowed than blacked.
>>
>>71085904
Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 604x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 604x401
>>71086302
Bump
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.