[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
niggers >>>>> gypsies Romanians constantly harass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: nigggger.jpg (172 KB, 634x900) Image search: [Google]
nigggger.jpg
172 KB, 634x900
niggers >>>>> gypsies

Romanians constantly harass you and they look disgusting, niggers are pretty fun to be around. you americans are spoiled as fuck, coming here and complaining about niggers. i know, because i have lived in america

picture fucking related, it's EU enriched Scandinavia
>>
Scary niggers are scary though. Not a lot of 7 foot 300 pound gypsies that pull a knife on you for your wallet so they can get a dime bag of meth.
>>
File: skull comparsion.png (143 KB, 409x446) Image search: [Google]
skull comparsion.png
143 KB, 409x446
>>
>>79427848

the only gypsy here is your mom
>>
File: nazifascist3916.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
nazifascist3916.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
>>79427848
Your rhetoric has nazi undertones in it, are you going to shoot them again without being punished? t . historian
>>
>>79428160
why is romanian male have giraffe skull?
>>
File: 1421251199456.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1421251199456.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>79428548
No, it's your shitty gypsy country. Fuck off, nobody likes your shit.
>>
>>79428785
Maybe it has something common with high rate of bestiality and inbreeding among Romanis, but I'm not a biologist
>>
>>79429038
and slovak is like monkey? why is serb skulled cracked?
>>
The difference is that gypsies are politically irrelevant. Nobody is pushing for racemixing with gypsies, nobody is demanding gypsy quotas in the media, and the mainstream doesn't pretend that gypsies are anything other than vermin.

Niggers, on the other hand, are a culturally protected group, thanks to American victim culture. And that brings with it a whole different class of problems.
>>
>>79427848
at least they do not blow themselves up. Thanks Bjorn for wiping their arses.
>>
>>79429029

dirty fucking gypsy

>>79428785

its supposed to be a sheep skull but bozgors are both biology and history illiterate.
>>
>>79427848
Romanian whores are really cheap, too bad those inbreed bitches are ugly.
>>
>>79430203

>brit
>talks about inbreeding

most of you have sloppy huge inbred untermensch foreheads
>>
Both are bad. You do understand that two things can be bad at the same time, at almost the same location in the known universe? You don't have to choose. There's no choice to be made. They're both bad. Perhaps not equally bad, but in different ways, and they share antisocial characteristics. But I understand your point of view; gypsies don't have BBC.
>>
All Romanians I know (2) are white an chill.

Also, the numa mums dudes are from there....

I don't know the percentage of non-cool gypsies tho...
>>
>>79427848
Niggers are alot more violent but they tend to stay in their own neighborhoods.
>>
I was in a 7-11 store and this Spicc came in and he smelled so bad, he smelled like a dirtbike track dirt and sweat
>>
>>79428707
NO DONT POST PICTURES OF HIM
>>
>>79427848
>niggers are pretty fun to be around. you americans are spoiled as fuck, coming here and complaining about niggers.

Fuck off. Gypsies are subhuman beggars and criminals, but they're lazy and rarely amount to anything but brightly colored bags of trash along the road. You certainly don't see them when you're out on town.
Niggers are violent criminals and rapists, and do everything in their power to be a spectacle. I've known a few who are decent people, but most of them are just trash.
>>
Also, here's a video of niggers and other brown people in Oslo, show over a couple of hours on a Thursday night.
http://www.tv2.no/v/836314/

This clip was made to show how women are harrassed by men, similar to the clip from New York. What they didn't mention, is the fact that every single person who approaches the woman is a nigger or some other variation of brown.
>>
>>79431489

This is a reality, yet the fact that it took so long for this comment to be made in this thread shows how cucked /pol/ is.
>>
American niggers are a different breed then your niggers
>>
>>79429355
This. Everybody agrees that Gypsies are vermin, hell I think they even believe so themselves.

They'll never pose an actual threat to the stability of a country because they have no political support. Even left wingers would be indifferent to their collective demise
>>
>>79432746
>They'll never pose an actual threat to the stability of a country because they have no political support. Even left wingers would be indifferent to their collective demise

I agree that they're no threat, due to their insanely lazy nature and their small numbers, but they do have political support. At least here in Norway, there's a small activist group who tries to fight for their rights, and every once in a while, the debate about begging comes up and lefties cry about how evil we are for wanting to kick them out of our country.

Nevermind the fact that they drive all the way from Romania to Norway to spend the summer begging, then drive back a few months later. They're hardly starving if they can treck across Europe twice a year. They just go where the money is.
They're also involved in prostitution and human trafficking, and there's usually a murder or two every year over some petty squabble.
>>
File: 1467407806999.jpg (19 KB, 261x340) Image search: [Google]
1467407806999.jpg
19 KB, 261x340
>>79428065

This.

Yurps think they have it rough until they meet American blacks in their ghetto habitats.

>>79435415
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.