[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eliott roger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (54 KB, 523x356) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-500.jpg
54 KB, 523x356
What should he have done differently? He tried to play the game but he couldnt win no matter what. Isnt there a saying "dont hate the player, hate the game"?
>>
>>71070530
He didn't try to play the game. He sat around in the BMW his dad bought him & his $300 Gucci sunglasses and expected women to jump all over his dick without him putting forth any chase or effort. HE NEVER MADE THE FIRST MOVE and he was always alone: not a coincidence. Also, he was a narcissistic psychopath.
>>
He wrote in "My Twisted World" that being of mixed race made him "different from the normal fully white kids".[19][73] On one online forum, he said that he opposed interracial dating and made several racist posts regarding African American, Hispanic, South Asian and East Asian peoples, stating that seeing men of these ethnic groups socializing with white women "makes you want to quit life".[87][16]:p.87[73] In one online post, Rodger wrote:

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an Asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.[87]
>>
He's what happens when you race mix with Asians.

A socially crippled lesbian looking manlet.
>>
In the manifesto, he outlined some of his plans:
On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery.[88]
The manifesto specifically mentions a "War on Women," as the second phase of his plan, for "starving him of sex", in which he describes:[74]
The Second Phase will take place on the Day of Retribution itself, just before the climactic massacre. ... My War on Women. ... I will attack the very girls who represent everything I hate in the female gender: The hottest sorority of UCSB.[89]
In Rodger's self-proclaimed ideal world, he imagined that he would "quarantine all [women] in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off... I would have an enormous tower built just for myself... and gleefully watch them all die."[16]:p.136
In the manifesto, he also said that he planned to kill his half-brother and stepmother, but wasn't mentally prepared to kill his father.
>>
I cruse around the city listing to 80s music
>>
>>71070530
Used full auto
>>
>>71070530

He should've gone gay.

Crazy or not he would've got plenty of dick and ass.
>>
He was just a fucking dipshit
>>
>>71071192
But /pol/ doesn't go out enough to meet guys.
>>
>>71070530
He should have not been a faggot and given up like he did. He is a fucking disgrace and should be forgotten as one.
>>
>>71070530
If he was 6'2, he would've been chad and we would've hate his guts.
>>
>>71070530
He didn't try to play the game at all. Lifting and reading literally one book on PUA/game would have gotten him all the pussy he could've ever wanted, he had good genetics.
>>
File: nukepepe.png (167 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
nukepepe.png
167 KB, 444x444
>>71070530
He was a frustrated "Beautiful One" from the mice utopia experiment our (western) society is currently locked in: http://www.returnofkings.com/36915/what-humans-can-learn-from-the-mice-utopia-experiment

If you don't want to know why our society is collapsing and why it can't really be reversed anymore then don't read the article and keep blaming the j00s instead :P
>>
>>71071192
He wanted a pure white aryan virgin wife. Was his standards too high?
>>
>>71070960

We must secure hormones for hapa boys and a future as delicious traps.
>>
>>71070530
>HE NEVER MADE THE FIRST MOVE and he was always alone: not a coincidence. Also, he was a narcissistic psychopath.
>>
>>71071224
>>71071412
Why don't two of you sleep? It's a night in our time zones.
>>
>>71071363
Nah, he would've been an awkward lanklet in the same situation. Contrary to what /fit/ would have you believe, height isn't everything. If you don't have the muscle mass to support it, you may as well be 4 feet tall.
>>
>>71070530
>What should he have done differently?

The guy's plan for a bloodbath of Stacy sluts was thwarted when they saw some creep outside and locked the door.

He spent months planning and years dreaming about this day and he was fucked by someone locking a door.
>>
>>71070845
fpbp
>>

He should've committed himself and get a padded room and shock treatments, which are, contrary to the modern "progressive" opinion, are quite effective.
>>
>>71071709
I don't understand why he didn't at least try and ram the door in his car or set fire to the building to get them to come out, hell setting off the fire alarm would achieve the same results.
>>
>>71070530
I'm a spic and I look a lot like him, and thought a lot like him too.
When this story was still fresh, it shocked me pretty hard and I mustered up the courage to ask a girl out, so I wouldn't end up like him.
Ending up dating a qt redhead, way rarer than a blonde, and went bareback in her for almost a solid year.

Feels pretty good I'm not a loser like eliot desu, too bad I haven't even talked to a girl since those days. I already won and proven I'm not Elliot, so there isn't really a point.
>>
File: kek.jpg (8 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8 KB, 252x240
>>71070530
>don't hate the player
>hate the game

Do you you look up to him?
>>
Seek help.
>>
>>71071363
I'm 6'4 with average looks but I'm a full sperg and have still managed to get laid.

The memes are true. I'm also incredibly mixed.
>>
He should have been born taller
>>
>>71072917
Hapas don't grow over 5'5.
>>
File: 1420426210602.jpg (116 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1420426210602.jpg
116 KB, 1366x768
Parental neglect and he developed a psychopathic desire for attention and remained anal retentive for a long time into their early twenties.

The sad part is that if Elliot just hung in there for a couple of years he would've experienced the "second puberty" of men where they kinda stop giving a shit about sex and finally start enjoying life for themselves. That's when alpha genes come into play and you kinda grow up. He was pretty close but he couldn't be patient and snapped.
>>
>>71070530
Maybe he shouldnt have been an autostic sperglord and perhaps he should have left his basement and interacted with actual women instead of psychologically priming himself by choking fown broscience r9k pop psychology about beta males and shit?

Its not rocket science guys, the fat smelly guy who owns my local tabletop gaming store gets his dick wet - so can you
>>
Lol fuck off /pol/ he had a combination of anti social and narcissistic personality disorder and a good helping of autism.

Lots of people have neglected childhoods, only the ones with the crazy genes go full columbine guyz
>>
>>71073041
6'1" hapa here
>>
>>71073405
The little fag was mentally disturbed. You retards simplify shit to "lol loser should have got dat pussy" and then are shocked when some sperglord goes on a killing spree.
>>71074013
/pol/ for all its posturing is chock full of your garden variety normalfags. You can't expect anything reasonable from them.
>>
He was a manlet who couldn't talk to girls. Manlets must be sent to the national neutering center upon reaching 18 years of age on trains. We tall men must make manhood great again.
>>
>>71074740
0/10
>>
File: 1387143131405.png (183 KB, 477x342) Image search: [Google]
1387143131405.png
183 KB, 477x342
His father was a neglectful Hollywood jew, so without mentorship from a grown man, Elliot fell into a downward spiral of autism and narcissism.

He set a life goal but had zero idea as to how he could achieve it.
His story speaks to me because I used to be a loser with potential just like him, but I guess I was luckier and found a good support system of real friends who were patient and helped me learn how to be a normie again before I went off the deep end.
I was nowhere near as autistic as Elliot was and I'm still a virgin, but I've made great strides and no longer get mad anxiety in social situations.

I'm also getting /fit/ and learning to love myself.
>>
>>71075374
Mad?
>>
>>71070530
Live in a liberal society such as Germany.

I was on a trip to Berlin yesterday (my first trip to Germany since 1987) and adult young women with model-grade looks gazed at my dick through my trousers. Schoolgirls knocked on my hostel room door at night.

The difference between Polish women and German women: 180°.

I felt a man again.
>>
>>71076405
>I felt a man again.
I felt LIKE a man again.*
I felt BEING a man again.*

LOL.
>>
>>71070530
he should have killed himself first before killing the others
>>
Should have became gay twink
>>
>>71070530
He didn't want to play the game. Everything I have ever read about him described a singularly unpleasant brat.
>>
>>71076654
>a singularly unpleasant brat
Isn’t that “the game” in a nutshell?
>>
>>71072917
>>71070845
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26 because up until that point I never really accepted that if you want to get laid at all you will have to play the game even if the game is tedious as fuck. Oh and if you're short male like rodger, you will HAVE to play the game. None of this getting "lucky" or "stumbling" into relationship crap more conventionally attractive/normal males say.
>>
he was literally retarded, he thought he was perfect and beatutiful, calling himself a ''gentleman'', 100% autism, I'm happy he died and didn't reproduce
>>
>tfw i lived one block away from that fucker
>tfw was directly in the middle of the shooting

ask me anything
>>
>>71076843 what was the fucker like when he finally got riddled with bullets?
>>
>>71076843
>ask me anything
Hi.
>>
>>71076964
I never got to meet him before the shooting. I kind of remember walking by him though. Didn't think anything of him at the time. seemed normal
>>
>>71077057
hey poland
>>
>>71077129
what did the locals think of him?
>>
>>71070530
If someone would have told him about /pol/ years ago i believe he would have lived.
>>
>>71076827
>retarded
No.

>perfect and beatutiful
He was fine. If a score with women is a measure, he was literally too pretty for that score.
>>
>>71070530
what is "the game" that people are always referring to when it comes to getting women? Link?
>>
>>71077259
girls probably thought he was a creepy fuccboi. guys thought he was a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>71070530
1. not be a rich fag
2. be genius
>>
>>71070530
All this cunt needed was a grounding male parental figure in his life.
That's it.

It's really symbolic of how feminised Californian older successful men have become and how they're now exporting this cucky feminised nu-male older archetype internationally through media.

This kid was the product of a WEAK FATHER.
>>
>>71077734
>the game
1. The dating game.
2. A theory that women play men like chess pawns, therefore men need to pay back in kind.
3. The art of doing so.

Just my definition.

The problem for me is that everybody is a loser in this game.

There are some websites about it, and Roger was a member in one of them, but I don’t care much.
>>
>>71078219
>All this cunt needed was a grounding male parental figure
To do what? Curb his sexual desires
while his peers get laid?

>Emasculation is masculinity.
>>
>>71077994
>2. be genius
If sex with women takes nothing less than genius,
there’s something seriously wrong with your society.

And it will only become worse with Trump or Clinton as presidents.
>>
>>71077994
He was very intelligent anyway.
>>
I remember he said it himself in one of his videos. Something along the lines of, "girls always go for the assholes, not supreme gentlemen like myself"

He should have emulated the guys he was jealous of. Pretty god damn simple solution.
>>
>>71079499
>He was very intelligent anyway.

No, he wasn't. He could not wrap his head around the reason why people thought he was creepy even though it was obvious. He didn't even do that well in school. He was only above average. He just had a sense of superiority and pretentiousness that made him seem smart.
>>
File: 1457838479040.png (14 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1457838479040.png
14 KB, 497x501
>>71075462
Good post anon, I feel similar.
>>
>>71076480
don't try to hide it, my friend, we all know what you did in germany, again
>>
>>71080089
Hahah. I won’t tell my secret.
>>
>>71078739
It's not even the dating game, it's the get your dick wet game. People become distraught because they play the get your dick wet game to get something serious, and don't realise there is a different approach based on what you want.
>But I'm alpha and the bitches jump on muh dick
They know it's a game and know what you're doing. Everyone in the game knows what everyone's doing, most people can identify posturing, and essentially larp to get sex. If you want more than sex, then using game tactics will net you someone that is only after sex and you will be horribly disappointed soon after that.
>>
>>71080877
+1
>>
File: 1459079840579.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1459079840579.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
>>71070530
>le supreme gentleman face
i really love this guy
>>
Manlet hapa here, coincidentally enough born on the same date as Elliot. I could understand where he was coming from, as I was also a virgin until last week. He shouldn't have given up, though he may have been too autistic to succeed in this world.
>>
This guy is all of you.
>>
>>71082159
Je suis Eliott Roger.
>>
File: 1460599952890.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460599952890.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>71070530

He'd have made a qt trap.

This is where he went wrong.
>>
>>71079695
>He just had a sense of superiority
Opposite, actually. Which lead to narcissism and his inability to objectively analyse the situation. Nothing to do with his intelligence.
>>
>>71070530
Mass murder isn't part of the game. He broke the rules. He should not have been a little bitch. He was Jew, He should have made Jew money and gotten rich. Get good pussy after.
>>
>>71070530
have a father who wasn't a complete beta shit
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.