[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's if all the creepy afrocentrists videos on youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 9.7_Nefertitis.jpg (150 KB, 2700x1346) Image search: [Google]
9.7_Nefertitis.jpg
150 KB, 2700x1346
What's if all the creepy afrocentrists videos on youtube and all the people commenting on them? Do people really believe this shit or is it some kind of PsyOps?
>>
>>71039348
They really do believe this shit. It's pathetic. I really do want the head of some historical/archeological department to make a big public announcement that Egypt was never black just to shut them up.
>>
>>71039348
Nigs have a fucking identity problem right now

>WE WUZ KANGS AND QWEENZ AND SHHHEEEEIIITTT
>WE WAS GERMANS AND NAZIS AND SHHHEEEIIITTTT
>WE WAS THE ORIGINAL IRISH AND SHHHEEEIIITTT
>WE WAS CHANKS AND SHHHEEEIIITTT

They have no fucking idea who they are, or are just looking for more successful cultures to try to either emulate or literally take over

The next time you see that shit, ask them why they owned slaves
>>
>>71039348
>implying they were white
>>
>>71041049
Thats terribly long way to say they re simply retards plus huge inferiority complex on the top
>>
>is it some kind of PsyOps?
Probably.
They're putting out so many video, so many fucking videos. All these videos are really long and feature nothing but shit that's made up on spot. They're not even trying to be subtle, it's pure disinfo. They're just putting out so much information that's just false and trying to reach a huge audience.

The goal is to make blacks really pissed off about nothing.
You really think a black guy would have the patience and skill needed to make a hour long video that needs to be edited, narrated, researched etc? Either they are not, in which case they're not going to make the video, or they are that dedicated in which case they will do a bit of research instead of just making shit up.
>>
>>71039348
>digitally altering a 3D model of Nefertiti to look African

rofl good thing there are literally hundreds of these statues in existence to remind us she wasn't.
>>
>>71041626
We're also seeing the same exact shit with Flat Earth and some other stupid conspiracies.
It's disinfo.

You look at these videos and you can clearly tell they're bullshit, but there's so much bullshit there that it would take forever to debunk it all. It's all retarded shit, but A LOT of people actually look at those videos and they believe it just because there's so much of it out.
The same way these video trick people into believing a flat earth these videos also make a lot of people believe in Afrocentrism.
You have to realize that most of these people haven't actually watched the videos. They don't have the patience, but if you call them out on their bullshit they will not hesitate to link you to several of these videos that are impossible to debunk just because of how much there's to address, and they're not going to have the patience to listen to your arguments.
>>
>>71039348
>Do people really believe this shit or is it some kind of PsyOps?

both.
>>
>>71039348
Black egyptians owning many black slaves
WE HAD SLAVES N SHEEIT
WE WUZ RACISS N SHEEIT
>sniggering
>>
surely this is cultural appropritation

I mean, I don't believe in that either, but I love a good double standard

>WE WUZ RACISTS AND SHEEEEEIT
>>
>>71042379
These idiots think that whitey stole their culture.
The truth is that we did not even claim that whitey built the pyramids or anything like that. I've never seen anyone claim these people were white. They were Arabic and Greek.
>>
>>71039348
This is actual, real, legitimate cultural appropriation.

Niggers have no culture, except stealing, so they do so to everyone else's
>>
>>71039645
There were Nubian pharoahs and nobles. Not many, but there were.
>>
How old you guys think Egypt lasted? 300 years?

It was white, then dominated by blacks, then a thousand shapes of brown and by the time Cleopatra was born the Pyramids were already a relic of the past. They used to fucking shine because they had a silver layer.

I do believe black americans (because they're are americans and are still prone to do stupid shit from time to time) have an identity crisis, but they're not one hundred percent wrong.

The we wuz kangz and queens is funny as fuck for me, not because they werent like most people here believe, but exactly because they were, just not in the way they wanted. Slavery in the americas just happened because those africans kings decided to sell slaves of other tribes to euros. So yeah, we were kings and queens and it is exactly because of that that our ancestors became slaves.
>>
>>71041626

>goal is to make blacks really pissed off

Helter skelter
>>
File: oneOfTheseHasEurasianAdmixture.jpg (37 KB, 532x268) Image search: [Google]
oneOfTheseHasEurasianAdmixture.jpg
37 KB, 532x268
>>71041049
>identity
They're bastards you stupid moron.
>>
File: kangz compared.jpg (424 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
kangz compared.jpg
424 KB, 800x1000
>>
File: woke.png (63 KB, 885x517) Image search: [Google]
woke.png
63 KB, 885x517
the reply suggests he is trolling because one would assume you couldn't possibly read a comment like that and take it at face value

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lcxl_dKaJ8

videos like this one seem to point to the same conclusion because it's just so inconceivable that anyone could be so stupid

But look at his other videos. His other comments. A bunch of nigger music. Vids of talkshow segments playing on his tv with his occasional commentary. Meandering and pointless. No apparent comedic value. No "HAHA YOU FELL FOR MY RUSE U RAYCISS" gloating so far as I can see.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd-YY3SIL7bELP_h87kh3CQ/videos
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.