[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superpower2020
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460428735903.jpg (69 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1460428735903.jpg
69 KB, 500x333
>Upcoming strongest economy
>2nd Largest army in the world + nukes
>Each individual has it's own designated squatty spot
>World class IT knowledge embeded in 1.2 billion Indians brains
>godtier food

Is pol ready to serve their new overlords?

We
>>
>>71020429
ALLOTED
>>
Shouldn't you be at the mosque ahmed? Surely it's time for evening prayers by now
>>
>world class IT knowledge
Indiana are shit at IT jobs. They have crappy organizational and time management skills and have no idea how to meet deadlines or work within an organization with other people. You usually have to hold their hand through a lot of things and you'll find yourself repeatedly telling them the same thing because they never get it right. They're still better than niggers and women though because they at least actually do the work given to them, but they're still nowhere near the level of whites (mostly slavs), Arabs, or chinks in IT. Those three still dominate the productivity and efficiency stats.
>>
>>71020429
>just passed a law reminding Muslims that it's illegal to kill your own wife
I'd say you got some ways to go, Khan.
>>
>>71021051

>Indiana

you take that back you fucker, Hoosiers are great at IT.

>>71020429

Plus they're excellent at raping Dalit women.
>>
>>71021740
Indians you immature fuck. This isn't Reddit you don't have to make me witty joke on every post
>>
>>71020478

DEFECATION
>>
>>71021823

Suck dick you son of a faggot father and whore mother. Your dad shoved his cock in your anus so hard your spilling cum out your mouth and its falling on the keyboard typing your homoerotic posts for you.
>>
>>71021887
ROADS
>>
File: Brasil dancing dog.gif (2 MB, 250x369) Image search: [Google]
Brasil dancing dog.gif
2 MB, 250x369
>>71020429
>>
Pooper power 2020. Embrace your fecal overlords.
>>
>>71020429

Poo in loo 2
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.