[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The world's opinion of America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
All memes aside, what does the rest of the world really think of America?

I have heard both sides of the spectrum. I have heard that many people think America is an exciting land of opportunity where people make their dreams come true and have tons of fun. I've also heard that people think it's full of morons with no culture and it's just a big money-focused wasteland.

Let's hear it from non-American flags.
>>
>>71003425
Just a few decades ago was the best country on earth to be in
Nowadays it's going to shit and I feel bad

Then again, this could be said about most countries
>>
>>71003425
When I think of America I think of Sodom and Gomorrah. I think its a great place if you have money and lots of it. I think everyone there is on medication of some sort, or drugs or both. I think there are mentally ill people walking the streets that could snap and will shoot to kill, I think you can't relax around blacks, it does seem fun when you compare it to other countries where nothing really happens. Basically you are the circus of the world. Someone's gotta do it.
>>
>>71003425
You buy our shit and made millions of us rich. Fine in my books but almost everyone in this country agrees we need to look to China and the EU if we want to keep our standard of living. Biggest gripe would be the softwood lumber bullshit that the US lost case after case about and still refused to pay up until the UK convinced the EU to add a 15% tariff until it was resolved. Second biggest gripe are American jews funding anti-oil sands and anti-pipeline propaganda because they all but have the green energy scam market cornered.

I also hear plenty of Canadians complain about your rampant illegal immigration driving down wages and are making unions unable to reasonably compete. I'm sure most white Canadians are concerned that whites will soon be a minority in the USA.
>>
Texas here.
It's shit, SHIIIIIT. Texas secession best day of my life. (we'll take AR, OK, CO, KS with us)
>>
File: 1444372557327.jpg (22 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
1444372557327.jpg
22 KB, 265x259
Eh, we're aight.
>>
>>71003645
That's weird to hear from Australia, I think of it as kinda similar to the U.S.A., except that more people are into /out/.

How is it a circus? How is it more circus-like compared to other countries?
>>
>>71003645

this is true of the coasts desu. middle america is comfy though
>>
>>71003810
I actually just heard that Canada dumps a lot of their waste in Michigan. I lol'd.
>>
>>71003951
Australian conservatives make even Bernie seem like a liberal.
>>
>>71003810
I wasn't positive enough. You guys have the best weather on the planet and there is probably no better place in the world if you're hyper competitive and/or fantastically wealthy.
>>
Americans I met were all right.
>>
>>71003951
circus as in theirs always spectacle going on in America, whether you are unveiling the new tesla or reporting on the latest mass shooting. The people there seem very animated or caricature like, as if they were parodying a television persona. Where as other countries, what you see is what you get, nothing eventful to show tell. I guess you are the loudest most vocal as well. In my opinion at least.
>>
>>71003425
My surroundings think that you're obese richfags that build zionist plots against postsoviets and arabs
I think that you're leftist faggots who wasted their liberalism due to zionist plots and succumbed to BLM, sjws and other shit
I guess we are both right
>>
>>71004528
So in Australia that doesn't go on? What about Steve Irwin?

>>71004703
That's what the average Belarus citizen thinks?
>>
>>71003425
America is probably my favorite non-white country desu
>>
>>71005157
Nah its pretty quiet down under, uneventful but chill and peaceful for the most parts. I've never been to America so these are just first impressions. Did I come close with my analysis?
>>
>>71005476
I don't know, I've only gone to Mexico. The mentally-ill mass shooter thing is definitely off. We do have a LOT of average people who are like caricatures of cartoon characters. I'm from a rural small town, and every person is like a character out of a movie/cartoon, it's bizarre.

In the city, people are kinda loud/obnoxious. Gets pretty violent often. Fights on the street/train/park wherever. People are constantly talking about new products that are coming out though. New cars/new phones/new video games/new computers/new albums/new tv shows. That's the whole fuckin' thing.

There's also a demographic of people who think that's retarded though, so I don't know. It's hard to generalize.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.