[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do 'muricans hate mexicans so much? They come here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: taconigger.jpg (59 KB, 468x305) Image search: [Google]
taconigger.jpg
59 KB, 468x305
Why do 'muricans hate mexicans so much?

They come here every summer to pick fruit and they cause 0 problems. A lot of the mexicans I met in the states while living in Arizona were also really chill and I never had a problem with them.

Actually, the only negative interactions i've had with other races are from American blacks and muslims who are not from Iran.

I'm still against illegal immigration, but I see nothing wrong with controlled immigration.

Thoughts?
>>
>>71002121
SO FUCKING SLOW AT THE MOVIE THEATER WAIT 15 MINUTES MEXICAN GETS TO WINDOW DOESN'T KNOW WHAT FUCKING MOVIE HE WANTS DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN SAY THE FUCKING NAME OF THE MOVIE IN ENGLISH HAS HIS QUINZERIERA CREW CUT IN LINE TO HAVE A FULL LENGTH DISCUSSION ABOUT WHAT FUCKING MOVIE HE WANTS TRIES TO ORDER THE FUCKING TICKETS IN SPANISH CHOOSES THE INCORRECT POCKET GETTING HIS WALLET THEN FUCKING SHUFFLES AROUND TRYING TO FIND THE MONEY IN HIS FUCKING WALLET AND GOES TO THE WRONG FUCKING ENTRANCE TO THE BUILDING ALL WHILE SMELLING LIKE FUCKING DAY OLD BURRITOS
>>
>>71002121
Just wait till they start revising history and start claiming that Canada was "their land".

t.Californian
>>
>>71002121

Mexicans are literally worse than niggers, senpai. Your anecdotes don't change that.
>>
>>71002317

I don't see packs of mexicans chimping out and protesting after police kill some thug. They also commit far less crime.
>>
>>71002121
We are basically scapegoats brah
>>
>>71002121
I'd be fine with the Canadian immigration policy only hiring Mexican men with families back home that can't come over (giving them an incentive to work and then go back) then deporting everyone at the end of the summer. That's slave labor done right.
>>
>>71002255
>revising history
Are you saying California was not part of Mexico?

Also, the mexican government doesn't have any claim on any part of the US unlike for example Argentina with the Malvinas..
>>
>>71002436
THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO FLEE FROM THEIR SHITHOLE COUNTRY, COME HERE, DRIVE DOWN WAGES AND RUIN PERFECTLY GOOD SUBURBS BY HAVING 5 FAMILYS PER FUCKING HOUSE, BUT NO THEY ACTUALLY COME HERE AND STILL FLY THEIR FUCKING BEANER FLAG, LIKE IT MEANS SHIT!

Fuck spics.
>>
File: mexican_police.jpg (58 KB, 600x255) Image search: [Google]
mexican_police.jpg
58 KB, 600x255
>>71002121
I wonder why senpai
>>
>>71002454
GO TO MEXICAN GROCERY STORE FUCKING FILTHY DIRTY ASS TILES YELLOW TIER USED TO BE WHITE GARBAGE WALK THROUGH AISLES EVERYTHING UNORGANIZED SEE DUPLICATE AISLES FINALLY FIND THE ITEM I WANT AMIDST THE BLAZING MARIACHI MUSIC ON THE INTERCOM AND DIM LIGHTS WITH LITTLE A/C MAKE IT TO THE LINE EVERYBODY IS SO SLOW HOLY SHIT THE MUSIC IS STARTING TO GET TO ME THE ATMOSPHERE HERE IS TERRIBLE THE ROOM IS DIM THE PLACE SMELLS LIKE SHIT EVERYTHING LOOKS SO FUCKING DIRTY I FINALLY GET MY GOODS PACKAGED WALK OUTSIDE AND THREE MEXICANS TRY TO SELL ME SOME OLD FOOD RIGHT AT THE DOOR GET TO MY CAR FUCKING SHOPPING CARTS LITTERED EVERYWHERE NO ENERGY NOTHING JUST TRASH
>>
>>71002121
There are plenty of hardworking Hispanics and legitimate Mexican-American immigrants. However there are also a shit ton of illegals that apply for benefits and have anchor babies, and tons of them that won't make a fucking effort to learn goddamn English. First thing my grandfather did when he came was learn English so he could actually function in society and join the Navy.
>>
>>71002121
>and they cause 0 problems
Bullshit
>>
>>71002643
>>
>>71002121
why does mexicans need american approval so much ? show some self respect.
>>
>>71002587
My neighborhood flies "El Tri" in all it's glory
Below it is the flag of the globe and anchor

You mad gavacho?
>>
>>71002643
I like my local mexican grocery store tbqh
>>
File: 1458533986883.png (856 KB, 1584x322) Image search: [Google]
1458533986883.png
856 KB, 1584x322
>>71002121
Mate. what you need to understand is that immigrants aren't the same in every country. For example, I fucking hate Asians while many Americans see them as better than niggers since changs don't cause a lot of problems down South. On the flip side, you and I might be okay with Mexicans but they aren't invading Canada by the millions.
>>
>>71002587
Funny, Most people that called it “Shithole“ spend ther summer vacations in Cancun and stuff like that....
>>
>>71002863
GO TO GAS STATION LITTLE MEXICAN BOY TRIES TO SELL ME ACTUAL FUCKING PLANTS TO HELP HIS MOTHER LIKE I FUCKING WANT TO BUY SOME POTTED PLANTS DRIVE DOWN THE STREET SCHOOL'S JUST GOTTEN OUT HORDES OF MEXICANS SAGGING PANTS RAPPING SCRAMBLING INTO STREET LIGHT TURNS GREEN BEANERS STILL FUCKING WALKING THE CROSSWALK MISS THE FUCKING LIGHT SHIT REPEATS ITSELF DRIVE HOME TO NEIGHBORHOOD LITTLE MEXICAN CHILDREN PLAYING IN STREET HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO FIGURE OUT WHAT ROAD IS FOR GO HOME TURN ON SPRINKLERS 30 MINUTES LATER LOOK IN MY YARD 6 MEXICAN CHILDREN IN BATHING SUITS DANCING AROUND MY SPRINKLER
>>
>>71003074
10% Is decent or nice. 90% is shit.
>>
>>71002241
No
>>
>>71003019

I live in a farming community in southern ontario where fucking gorillions of mexicans come to work in the summer. I lived in Phoenix AZ for a while too so it's not like ive never been around them.

And asians in Canada aren't THAT bad. A lot of them are annoying and gross but I don't think they commit a whole lot of crime (outside vancouver)
>>
AND ANOTHER THING YOU BEANERS AREN'T "INDIAN" AND SHOULD NEVER BE AWARDED STATUS AS SUCH

WE KILLED ALL THE INDIANS AND THE SPANISH RAPED THE REST

EAT SHIT
>>
>>71003212
I live in Toronto. Only ever met 2 Mexicans and only one was Canadian. Chinks are scum and Arabs are even worse. Mexicans seem okay since they have European values inherited from Spain and look calm and friendly rather than raging assholes like Asians are.
>>
>>71003174
I don'know man, I go almost every year over there, People seem cool and shit. I ve visited most of the place and i liked it. I guess people just have different opinions
>>
>>71002842

Pretty much all the crime in my city is from drunk kids on weekends
>>
>>71002121

They declared war on us. Unfortunstely we didn't have nukes at the time so they got away with it somewhat.
>>
>>71003328
There are many indian mexicans. As in actually speaking an indian language.
>>
>>71003201
GO TO THE DMV DAY MY DMV IS LOCATED IN MEXICAN NEIGHBORHOOD LITERALLY MARIACHI MUSIC BLARING LOUD OUTSIDE WALK INSIDE 50 MEXICANS PACKED IN A TINY ROOM TRYING TO GET LICENSE CANNOT EVEN FORM A LINE SOME STAND IN DOORWAY OTHERS CONGLOMERATE IN A CIRCLE LITERALLY NO ORDER AT ALL GET MY TICKET WAIT IN LINE IT'S SOMEONE'S TURN HAVE TO WAIT FOR MEXICAN TO FIGURE OUT THEY NEED ID MEXICAN SEARCHES FOR ID HAS TROUBLE FINDING IT SIT HERE WAITING FOR THIS PERSON TO LITERALLY FIGURE OUT WHERE THEIR ID IS STARTS MUMBLING THINGS IN SPANISH FINALLY FINDS FORM OF IDENTIFICATION GETS PHOTO TAKEN ASKS QUESTIONS TRIES TO GO OUT THE WRONG DOOR DING NEXT 49 MEXICANS LEFT TO GO
>>
File: comfy.jpg (41 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
41 KB, 600x579
>>71003487
We make a good team against the brown horde Texasbro
>>
>>71003328
>wake up in the morning
>yawn, take a stretch
>rub my eyes
>look in the mirror
>yep it's still there: 'nopal en la frente'

.. right. As you were saying..
>>
>>71002121
I don't have a problem with Latinos.

I do have a problem with people illegally migrating to a country, taking job opportunities from people because they don't have to be paid minimum wage, not paying taxes, living on welfare (payed for by taxing citizens), using state-provided healthcare (paid for by taxing citizens), then having children and sending them to public schools (paid for by taxing citizens).

They literally take our money and our jobs while giving nothing back, apart from providing cheap labor to companies that don't give a shit about the average American.

Until the Migrant Crisis, the only people who were really doing this where Latinos, so naturally, people who are sympathetic to illegal immigrants say "You just hate Latinos" to convince themselves that our argument is invalid.
>>
>>71003817
That's more Americas fault for being cucks.
>>
File: texas.jpg (108 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
108 KB, 760x507
>>71003746
keep them out
>>
Texas has a law that no dirty foreignor's flag can fly higher than the Texas flag if they fly both at the same time. They can be the same height, but no higher. And some dumb motherfuckers still break that law with treasonous pride in their crappy country they no longer live in.

>>71003212
You've never ordered food from a mexican that couldn't speak english and gave you the wrong order/took forever?
>>
Why don't they use the drive they have for being against trump torwards fixing their own country?
>>
>>71004479
GO TO TACO BUENO WANT TO ORDER A NICE BEAN BURRITO HAVE TO EXPLAIN ORDER AT LEAST 3 TIMES TO MEXICAN ON MIC CAN'T UNDERSTAND HALF THE WORDS HE SAYS PULL UP TO WINDOW PAY MY BILL GUY TAKES SLOWEST AMOUNT OF TIME TO PUT INTO REGISTER GO TO NEXT WINDOW HAVE TO WAIT QUITE A WHILE GET MY FOOD MEXICAN CLOSES WINDOW STILL SITTING IN THE DRIVE THRU MEXICAN FINALLY NOTICES ASKS ME WHY I'M STILL HERE REQUEST MY DRINK MEXICAN GETS MY DRINK FINALLY GO HOME TRY TO EAT MY MEAL TAKE BITE INTO BURRITO ALL OF A SUDDEN WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT AM I FUCKING EATING OPEN THE BURRITO IT'S LITERALLY SOUR CREAM AND LETTUCE THERE IS LITERALLY NO BEANS IN THIS JUST SOUR CREAM AND LETTUCE I SHIT YOU FUCKING NOT I GO BACK TO TACO BUENO TALK TO MANAGER HE INTERROGATES EMPLOYEE THE MEXICAN SIMPLY SAYS THEY WERE OUT OF BEANS AT A FUCKING TACO BUENO THEY WERE FUCKING OUT OF BEANS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK MEXICANS
>>
>>71004479
yes, but I don't care that much. If I don't like the service I don't have to eat there...
>>
>>71004450
They shoud build a wall on all 3 sides of Texas. Keep the mexicans and the sleeper cell liberals trying to californicate us out.
>>
>>71004479
>And some dumb motherfuckers still break that law with treasonous pride in their crappy country they no longer live in.
Haha, this.

>MUH MEXICO PRIDE AND FLAG
>live in the USA
Fucking retards.
>>
>>71004755
increase property taxes for non texas born residents
>>
>>71002121
Because Mexicans are superior.
>>
>>71002454
you're partially right, but it doesn't help when mexicans refuse to assimilate and talk "reconquista" bullshit and organize into fucked up organizations like "la raza". what happens to me (joe whitedude) if i start an organization called "the race"? also, doesn't help that americans get called racist for wanting controlled immigration but mexico can abuse immigrants on their own southern border and nobody bats an eyelash.

we've taken in millions. we need time to absorb them and they need to want to be us not make us into the place they left.
>>
>>71004479
>Texas has a law that no dirty foreignor's flag can fly higher than the Texas flag if they fly both at the same time.

I thought that was everywhere in the US?
>>
>>71002121
>And th they cause zero problems
Care to provide a source on that?
>>
>>71002121

> 1000 miles of america buffering you from mexico
> you dont have 11 MILLION+ illegal beaners scurrying through your sewers
> not a problem

how nice for you canada.
why dont you open YOUR borders to illegal beaners, and we can deport our surplus Pacos to your country
>>
>>71002121
Most of the Mexicans I've seen are usually nice.
So this is probably just a meme.
>>
>>71004690
..It is what it is
>>
I have no problem with the paisa's. Most are hard workers and keep to themselves. Yeah,some suck,but they're still better than the mudshits.
>>
>>71004846
You're descendents of Alberto Barbosa, what do you losers know about anything?

>>71004947
I forgot the federal gov has the same law for the US flag.
>>
>>71004948
Leamington, ON

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/mayor-of-leamington-ontario-says-sexual-harassment-from-migrant-workers-a-cancer-on-the-town

There are a ton of sexual assaults committed by migrant workers but its almost ALWAYS blacks from the caribbean even though the majority of the migrants are from Mexico. I havent met one person who has been harassed by a Mexican.

>>71004955

Read the full post you mongoloid. I lived in AZ and I never said anything about open borders.
>>
>>71002121
>They come here every summer
You're just lucky they leave when it starts to get cold. I probably wouldn't mind them if they were nomads, like that.
>>
They vote democrat so they can get dem programs like the nigs do. Then dems raise taxes and hold tranny parades all across the nation.
>>
>>71005617

Filipinos are the other good group that come here.
>>
>>71005608
I mean I'm pretty sure most if not all states share the same protocol regarding flags
>>
>>71005643
A lot of them are voting trump
>>
File: 1455762717221.jpg (342 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
1455762717221.jpg
342 KB, 536x640
Americans hate a good work ethic, and just want the gimmdats.
>>
>>71002121
Mexicans are generally cool as fuck.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.