[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question 1: Would you rather be born white, or black? Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: biggie.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
biggie.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
Question 1: Would you rather be born white, or black?

Question 2: Considering no one gets to choose what race into which they are born, why deride them for it?
>>
Come on man...

You know i wish i had them dreads T_T

>A mixed multitude
>>
>>70987251
>Question 1: Would you rather be born white, or black?
depends, what class am i being born into? If in gonna be dirt poor, ill take black. Anything else and white, thank you.

>Question 2: Considering no one gets to choose what race into which they are born, why deride them for it?
you shouldn't.
>>
Never. Sometimes I'm driving home from work and am suddenly overcome with how great it is being a white male that I have to pull off on the side of the road to take it all in for a little bit.

I would rather be an upper middle class white guy than a rich nigger like Kanye West or Lebron James. I bet they would too deep down. It would suck to have all that fame and money in a white society, but not be white. But I'd rather be a nigger, than a woman. Poor Taylor Swift, to have all that fame and money but still be nothing more than a container to cum into.

Sure the white male may have it harder at the moment, but our people will survive and come out of this stronger than ever, even if our numbers dwindle. We always do.
>>
>>70987251
You're sliding all wrong, man. You have to make a lure to get people to keep bumping.
This is too low brow.
>>
>>70987251
I just want to be reborn as a fetus that lives inside a qt asian waifu
>>
>>70988150
Perhaps I was attempting to make a positive intellectual contribution to the level of discourse apparent on this subchan
>>
>>70987852
why black if you're really poor?
>>
>>70987251
Question 1: would you rather be born a person or a cow?
Question 2: considering you can't choose what species you're born as, why is it ok to eat cows but not people?
>>
>>70987962
I don't know man, Kanye was only the 500 millionth person to see Kim's vag. That's pretty exclusive
>>
>>70988432
Cows can't learn to converse or express their views in human language though
>>
>>70988348

No one has poor whites back in this country. The liberal half of the country hates whites and the conservative half hates poors. To be poor and white here means watching as your community rots away with no one coming to fix it, no way to fix it yourself, and no one who will even acknowledge that you have a problem or are worthy of empathy. It's why they are all drinking and smoking themselves to death and blowing their own brains out at a fantastic rate.

At least if you're poor and black you have some miserable liberal cuck in your corner. Not something anybody wants, really, but its an improvement over nothing but a fuck you from all directions.
>>
>>70988270
I think that's where all Asians come from
>>
>>70988912
They have country music and WWE
>>
>>70988270
Probably have to specify Jap qt, because that's the only country where you wouldn't be a creep
>>
>>70988546
Neither can Black People.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.