[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160414_065345.jpg (152 KB, 500x755) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_065345.jpg
152 KB, 500x755
/pol/ COMPLETELY UTTERLY ETERNALLY IRREVOCABLY BTFO THIS TIME

...Right?
>>
>>70958722
Who cares about that shit?

I just want mexicans, blacks, and mudslimes out of my country.
>>
>>70958722
I like how those Swedish faggots from plebbit have no ability to make simple memes.

Seriously, why the fuck did they require so much text when you can have the same thought with much fewer words?
>>
>>70958722
>Trump loves Israel
>f-fuck... he's just lying. You have to say you love Israel to win but he really will act in the best interest of this country.
>Trump sucks Israel's dick at AIPAC
>It's a strategy. He's really based like us and realizes Israel's negative effects on the US!
>Trump gives blowjobs to Jews
>Israel is pretty OK. I mean they BTFO Arabs and mudslimes so they're good.
>Trump kisses Netanyahu's ass
>I LOVE ISRAEL. BASED COUNTRY.

/pol/ is taking the Jew pill (suppository) and Trump is forcing it up their ass.
>>
>>70958722
you can see this is some reddit retard trying to be funny. plose plebs will never master meme magic.

go back to your echo chamber retard
>>
>>70959013

They all have to do that, though. You have to suck Jewish cock to get elected. Who is not pro-Israel?

Trump said enough stuff before that it's fairly clear he is not on board with the kikes if you're tuned in.

OK, Sanders skipped out on AIPAC. But he's an actual Jew.
>>
>>70958722
Has it ever occured to you that there's more than one person on /pol/?

Some people are aware every politician lies and still support Trump, others believe Trump is completely honest. The same is true for other politicians. There's always the
>this candidate is LITERALLY pefect and would NEVER lie to me
retards
>>
>>70959202
>They all have to do that, though
Which makes Trump one of them, like he always has been.
>>
>>70958722
is this from r/sweeden?
>>
>>70959020
Kom fitti dan vuile kankermongool
>>
>>70959380
Who else has said they won't take money from the Jews? I'd say that differentiates him pretty well.

>If he doesn't antagonize them constantly he is 100% a jew shill

Please don't try to argue that. It would be idiotic if you did.
>>
>>70958722
Yes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.