[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did being a "nice guy" suddenly become a bad thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: fUnmxxO.png (52 KB, 467x716) Image search: [Google]
fUnmxxO.png
52 KB, 467x716
When did being a "nice guy" suddenly become a bad thing? Why do the femradicals use "nice guy" as an insult?
>>
>>70933395
Any woman who has not been oppressed by the patriarchy knows that men, by their very nature, it is impossible for them to be nice, we know, we know that "nice guy act, is simply deception.

We need to find a solution to the male problem.
This is why we
>>
Not this thread again.
>>
>>70933395
It's one of those hilarious occasions of /pol/ and radfems basically thinking the same thing. They despise fedora-faggot "nice guys" for exactly the same reasons we do: Because they're beta cucks who are only putting up appearences, while their ulterior motives are sexual.

It's just behaviour that's very hard to respect. Of course, I can't respect the radfems for being angry about it, because it's their insanity that turned these boys into cucks in the first place. Without feminism, the idea of treating a woman you're sexually interested in as either an equal and/or a friend would be absolutely laughable.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 514x536
>>
File: ram.png (326 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ram.png
326 KB, 633x758
>another daily Canadian shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 460x259
>the guy actually wears a fedora
>>
Women like to be treated like shit from time to time. They're idiots. Being a nice guy is a bad thing because you're doing the exact opposite of what they want while still expecting something in return. Throw logic out the window when it comes to a woman and act that way.
>>
>>70933395
That was sarcasm.

They don't mean he's a nice guy actually, they mean he claims to be a nice guy and thinks women ignore him for being too nice. When really he's just a twat.
>>
>>70933395
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
There's more on
https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys
>>
>being nice is an insult
>thinking that men should have rights is an insult

Why did we give them rights again?
>>
>>70933395
>? Why do the femradicals use "nice guy" as an insult?
Because calling them "male feminists" would be awkward.
>>
It's sarcasm. The idea is that when dudes go on their "nice guys finish last" spiel, they're criticizing women for not wanting to date a beta. Most of the time they're downright insulting about it, contradictory to their self-evaluation as a nice guy.
>>
>>70933395
>When did being a "nice guy" suddenly become a bad thing?
When the "nice guys" started throwing tantrums on the internet about how their niceness wasn't being immediately repaid with sex.

Be nice for niceness sake or don't be nice at all.
>>
>>70934115
>It's just behaviour that's very hard to respect

That's it. All women and most men don't deserve respect.
>>
>>70933395
>have "nice guy" classmate
>shits on me for not wanting to date arabs and blacks
>whines for a whole year over his 5-month-girlfriend breaking up with him
>"teaches himself japanese"
>shows manga page saying "bon appetite" and proclaims he immediately read it as "ITADAKIMAAAASUU!"
>deal with all of his shit for years

>come into class a few months back
>he is wearing a fucking fedora, dyed his hair completely white
>has been wearing it every day since then
Kill me.
>>
>>70934642
Yes. What's your point?
>>
>>70933395

Women want an alpha not whiney beta nice guys.

Also burn your dumb hat and pick up some weights.

Also never engage with these people. Its pointless, their opinions dont matter.
>>
>>70933395

The world is perfectly and absolutely just, and women are sexually attracted to moral virtue, not looks or shallow things, as they are perfect, superior beings, far beyond the primitive beasts that are the male sex.

As such, a man who is nice must be sexually attractive, as women are attracted to moral virtue. Furthermore, a man who is unattractive simply must be evil.

However, the above is not true, and being nice isn't enough. Sure, it puts you in the good books of women who aren't fucked in the head, but you need more than that to be attractive.

Men raised on the idea that niceness is enough are thus somewhat irritated that the world doesn't work how people have constantly told them it does. As such, they express their confusion with the statement "I'm a nice guy", in a similar fashion that someone who was being arrested for something which was legal might say "I'm not doing anything illegal".

As these men are not attractive, the theory goes that they must be evil, as women are sexually attracted to moral virtue. These men, usually nice people but with nothing else to raise atraction to women, will focus on their niceness, and so these unattractive men tend to label themselves as "nice guys" as a profession of their moral virtue (which they are taught will make them attractive to women).

So we have a group of unattractive men referring to themselves as "nice guys" (a good thing to be), and a belief system thats ays that anattractive men are intrinsically evil. As we know, evil people can't be nice, and so "nice guys", serving as an identifier to these unattractive men, is used to describe them, as that's the label they often refer to themselves as in their attempt to prove they aren't evil.
>>
>>70934649
lol, first post is a perfect example of >>70934863

http://imgur.com/3cjLR95

Dude calls the ho a fat ass bitch before announcing how nice he is.
>>
>>70934863
Oh, so they're saying they're "nice" as in these guys think they're nice but are really assholes?
>>
>>70934115
>Because they're beta cucks who are only putting up appearences, while their ulterior motives are sexual.

"Nice guy" betas don't pretend that they aren't interested in sex, they just go about trying to procure it in a different way than Chads do.

Chads go for the hard and fast route to pussy, Fedoras go for the long con, hoping that months of friendship and flowers will get them laid.
>>
>>70934937
This. Also every normal human being is "nice". Being "nice" is nothing special. In Germany we have a saying that basically goes: Nice is the little sister of shitty, which is to say niceness is the closest relative of shittiness.
>>
>>70933395

Because pretending to be a 'nice guy' to get what you want - as an act - usually turns out to be a facade for a petulant and immature retard.

Nothing is wrong with being a decent guy, but a 'nice guy' is just a jerk acting to get an objective.
>>
Ok, but seriously guys...
Is there really no (science) fiction books or novels
in which a full on gender war happens?
I'd be legitimately interested in that topic.
Like, we could really exterminate them, leave 10% for select breeding and go beyond simple sex-control mechanics.
>>
>>70934115
>while their ulterior motives are sexual.
There's nothing wrong thinking that the normal progression of a relationship is strangers > acquaintances > friends > couple > married and not stragers > sex buddies as it's the norm in modern society.
>>
>>70935303
First time seeing this flag.

Where was it in that tire list?
>>
>>70935303
Uganda boganda
>>
>>70935402
tier*

fug
>>
>>70935303
You know it's really bad when a negro is emotionally more emotionally intelligent than you.
>>
>>70935418
>>70935402

Not African, just living here.

Two german flags on top of each other with a fucking crane in the middle. Get #rekt world
>>
>>70935545
>emotionally more emotionally

Sheeeeeeit
>>
>>70935209
Bingo. "Nice guy" is just codeword for "frustrated beta who's bound to shoot up the sorority any day now."
>>
>>70935340
Yeah, but it's kind of sleazy to become friends with someone only to get into their pants. Normally, you'd just do shit together and then find out there's some attraction. But these beta's turn it around. First there is attraction, and they try to cultivate that into friendship. It's counter to human nature, and that's why people instinctively reject this behaviour.
>>
People (especially women) in general lack backbone in modern society. Being a "nice guy" (which is NOT the equivalent of being a decent human being) are an overt example of people who lack backbone.

Guys who are "rude" do better with women and life because they come off like they got their shit together and know where they stand (I don't believe that's always true, but appearance wise it comes off that way).
>>
>>70935301
How can the Germans have any sayings when their mouths are filled with Muslim cock?
>>
>>70935123
Pretty much this.

It's not these guys want sex or anything. They're literally doing what people tell them they should and they're getting shafted because they're unattractive. Then they're made villains for their naivety.

You could call it victim blaming if you're so inclined.
>>
>>70933395
It's how feminists refer to cucks that aren't actually into cuckolding.
>>
>>70935604
>Yeah, but it's kind of sleazy to become friends with someone only to get into their pants.

No, it's not.

That used to be how relationships worked before feminists destroyed the family unit.
>>
>>70935604
>But these beta's turn it around. First there is attraction, and they try to cultivate that into friendship.
What the hell am I reading? There's nothing wrong with feeling attraction to someone you know little of, and then wanting to know that person better
>It's counter to human nature
Literally what?
>>
There is nothing wrong with be a nice guy. But losers started calling themselves "nice guys" so it had become an insult
>>
>>70935604
This isn't how the nice guys act.

If you talk to them few will ever show a high desire to have sex with the girls they're interested in.

They're more into the emotional bond.
>>
>>70935864
Friendships between men and women were never on eye level, though. That's the fundamental mistake these fuckwits make. You talk to a woman like you talk to a woman, not like you talk to an equal or, even worse, a superior.
>>
File: mlady.jpg (8 KB, 51x42) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
8 KB, 51x42
>>
>>70933395

Fedora rightfully rekt
>>
>it's beacuse women don't supposedly lower their standards I can't get it
>them being snobs turns everyone off
>of course I'm going to lump all females into this group
There is literally nothing nice in anything he wrote.
>>
>>70933395
I don't know, But I'm a nice guy but act like an asshole so chicks want to talk to me. If I were to approach a girl, she would act cunty, but when I walk into a place and act like those girls don't exist or are beneath me, they suddenly want me. I want off this ride.
>>
File: nice guy trope.png (30 KB, 1286x298) Image search: [Google]
nice guy trope.png
30 KB, 1286x298
>>70934115
>>
>>70935303
That flag sets off epileptic seizures.
>>
>>70935604
your either a beta or a grill because this logic is retarded
>>
Uganda national anthem

https://youtu.be/On3etueeGIg
>>
>>70936513
Quality post, Nigel.
>>
>>70936513
Looks like some Aussies moved back to the motherland.
>>
>>70933395
If you aren't attractive, anything you do is creepy. If you are attractive, everything you do is cute funny or gets a positive reaction from women.

If he was attractive, the women would be swooning for him or agreeing with him.
>>
>be a nice guy
>girls laugh at me
>become a nigger
>get many pussy
>>
The dude is obviously beta fedora m'lady faggot.

But the bitches were also doing their typical sjwy cunty behaviour.

In this scenario, both parties are fucking retarded.
>>
>>70935999
You notice how the world is sort of shit? It's because people are retarded.
>>
File: Goebbels_laughing.jpg (57 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels_laughing.jpg
57 KB, 385x500
>>70933395
>mfw never fell for the nice guy meme
I'm still a social misfit who has not been laid in years, but at least I'm aware of why.
>>
>>70933395
faggot is literally wearing a fedora hahahhaa
>>
File: not like this.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
not like this.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>70934223
it's a trillby
>>
why is it okay for feminists to shame people they don't like, but you're worse than hitler if you bring up something contradicting or mean that a feminist says or does?
>>
>>70935303
Greetings Rhodesian diaspora.
>>
Niceness has nothing to do with female attraction. Rather than admit this fact because they think it will make them look bad, women would rather vilify harmless beta males by claiming they are "not really nice" to justify not giving them the time of day. Standard female hamster at work.
>>
>>70934115
why do losers always elevate themselves by pushing others down?

NO ONE BUYS YOUR POSE TUMBLR
NO ONE BUYS YOUR POSE /POL/

Everyone's motives are sexual. Everyone builds a fucking persona for social interaction.

If you blindly react you are either a child, a retard, or an animal. People always DECIDE how they act towards other. Its understood that they are being fake, and what you are doing through your fakeness is what matters.

Not everyone is like you, nor likes your upfrontness; your obnoxious in-your-face fabricated identity can suck my dick, its not better than faking being nice, you are just faking being natural.

Your butthurt is because you don't like that certain people decide to act nice rather than trying to act cool.

Go fuck yourself, hipster
>>
Same reason unattractive guys are called "creepy"

When a woman has no good reason to dislike someone they ascribe negative personality traits to them
>>
File: liberalsatitagain.png (21 KB, 499x285) Image search: [Google]
liberalsatitagain.png
21 KB, 499x285
Don't forget that men are raised to be predators
>Check your privilege shitlords
>>
>>70933395
Because being a "nice guy" and being a good guy, a good person, isn't the same.

The "nice guy" is the beta orbiter who sticks around in misery while his highschool sweetheart cucks him with Tyrone and his niggas from the ghetto. The "nice guy" is the PUA whose goal is nothing but getting off. The "nice guy" is the guy who puts himself underneath her, but feels entitled to emotional and sexual attention.

Being a nice guy is having no social or moral depth, and having "niceness" as your only positive personality trait. It's like filling over the gaps in your shitty personality with spackle and saying they never existed. At the very least, being truthful about being trash is at least honest.
>>
>>70939905
Am I the only one not bothered by the bathroom thing? I mean who gives a shit, it just means more convenience using a bathroom

>have to go
>2 single room bathrooms for either gender
>yours is in use
>use other
>when called out say you are early transition and act offended
>problem solved
It seems like sort of a non issue to me.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.