[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yoga = ‘oppression, cultural genocide’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
University yoga class canceled because of ‘oppression, cultural genocide’

Is this real life? If so, I don’t want to live on this planet anymore…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/23/university-yoga-class-canceled-because-of-oppression-cultural-genocide/
>>
>>70929868
It's really amusing how the progressive left has absolutely managed to cripple itself and everyone who associates with them.
And the most painfully ironic thing is that it would just take a "shut the fuck up you loonies" to make it stop.
It's not like they have any real power beyond nagging and bitching.
>>
>>70929868
ISN'T THE WHOLE POINT OF YOGA TO TEACH OTHER THAT WILL IN TURN TEACH OTHERS AND SPREAD IT WORLD WIDE???????????
>>
>>70929868
"Cultural genocide" is one of those typical leftist doublethink issues.

I was on Plebbit being my (slightly moderated) /pol/ self, discussing the meaning of genocide. Someone came with "cultural genocide". So I asked "is Sweden the subject of cultural genocide, then?" and that was it. Conversation over, post was downvoted, and he never responded.

Because if fucking yoga is cultural genocide, then importing another culture to outbreed the locals DEFINITELY is cultural genocide. And I hope it blows up in their faces. I hope, when they're dragged into court, they get the full charge of "cultural genocide" levelled against them. And then we hang them, because that's what you do with people who commit genocide.
>>
every night before bed I pray that the world is destroyed by a fucking meteor shower
>>
>>70929983
>the progressive left
regressive left is the more appropiate term
>>
>>70930261
>I was on reddit

Kill yourself, the rest your post should illustrate why
>>
At this point I feel like some of us need to start "agreeing" with them and openly calling for segregation using their terms. Maybe after a while we can just straight up go typical racist using their own terms. See how many agree with us.
>>
>>70930393
>regressive left

Doesn't roll off the tongue and sounds too much like it's coming from the right. Just "Regressives" would be better.
>>
Isn't race mixing also cultural genocide?
>>
>>70929983
>"shut the fuck up you loonies"

For the love of god where are the people with the balls to say this? Is it really so hard to stand up for your self nowadays? Fucking pull a MC Hammer dance in front of them if they yell cultural appropriation and mock them to their face!
>>
>>70930787

Not necessarily. Physical genocide when forced, certainly, like what the Maoris did to the Moriori, but if the races in question have the same general culture, or if the culture of the exterminated people was adapted or otherwise preserved by the one doing the exterminating, then it wouldn't be. Though of course, in the latter example, the ones doing the physical genocide would be performing cultural genocide against themselves.
>>
>>70930565
>not venturing out of the 4chan hugbox

You're an intellectual NEET. /pol/ opinions and facts need to be visible to the public, and to gain traction with them. You don't get that by just sitting around here being retarded to other Anons. You need to get out there. Plebbit just happens to be one of the biggest places, with a lot of leftists who want to impress their dumbass opinion on everyone.

So go there, engage them, and pick apart their inane reasoning like you do here. And if that's too much trouble, at least have the common decency to shut your big trap about what people should or shouldn't do.
>>
>>70930754
How about Neo-Liberals or Nu-Liberals? I miss classic liberalism which was what people used to be before the PC craze.
>>
>>70931458
No, because liberals is by and large used as an insult by the right. Progressive is majorly used as a positive among the left, so I figured "regressive(s)" would be preferable.
>>
>>70929868
Good hope your politicians ban it, you assholes ruined yoga anyways with retarded new poses, sexualizing it whatnot.
>>
>>70929868
did you save that image from 5 months ago in your folder of 'useless thread topics :/pol/'

but to recap my post from when we had a thread back then:
>Canada has some really stupid people with too much time.
>Is this shit for real?
>Gotta admit though, a lotta yoga teachers in the west have very incomplete knowledge and push asanas and methods on people that they, medically speaking, shouldn't do
>'yoga , le oppression, cultural genocide' thanks for the lulz leafpeople
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.