[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No-plane theory and 9/11 demolition scenario explained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16
File: 2438388.jpg (980 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
2438388.jpg
980 KB, 2541x3000
I've yet to see it discussed here so here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUnjbCxhXh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja67D0vKh6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdP95oSoOFk

These videos are long but really worth the watch (Ace Baker is kind of annoying to hear but please bear with him).

TL;DW :

- Planes were virtually added to the original 9/11 footage of the terrorist attacks (because unrealistic physics and very obvious video composition mistakes).

- Towers were most likely demolished using miniature nuclear devices (mini-nukes) placed underneath each tower's foundations (Free fall speed of the falling towers, steel dust covering Manhattan, traces of underground very high temperatures months after the towers collapse, FBI agents in Hazmat suits at Ground Zero, ...).

- Main perpetrator would be Mossad because of several undercover agents related to 9/11 being caught or discovered by American agencies before and after the attacks (the dancing Israelis, the "art students" that had full access to the WTC infrastructure, Rebekah Roth video, ...).

- USA government is a victim of the attacks but indirect implication in the attacks forced its hand to help covering up the actual story.

Discuss.
>>
File: 1390681838069.gif (98 KB, 660x436) Image search: [Google]
1390681838069.gif
98 KB, 660x436
Al Qaeda had a plot to use aircraft to crash into the WTC.

Mossad finds out about the al-Qaeda plot but does nothing to stop it. Does not tell the US about the impending attack.

Mossad lays explosive charges within the WTC buildings.

When planes hit, after an interval of time, Mossad triggers the charges it placed in the towers, remotely.

America is red hot furious at Israel's middle eastern enemies and spends 15 years and incurs crippling debt to fight Israel's enemies.

Israel is happy because America mobilizes to attack their enemies.

People that Israel sent to film the destruction of the towers are captured. Then mysteriously released.

So, again ... Cui Bono? Who Benefited from WTC going down?

Israel benefited. And benefited big.

To the tune of trillions of US dollars and the deaths and maiming of good American people (not just the goys in the towers but the thousands of goys that the US sent to the Middle East to fight Israel's wars for them).
>>
File: w911.webm (425 KB, 920x615) Image search: [Google]
w911.webm
425 KB, 920x615
>>70924675
Hey OP
>>
>>70925016
Check the 2nd video, but that's it overall.
>>
>>70925165
>>
>>70924675
>Planes were virtually added to the original 9/11 footage of the terrorist attacks
Did they also virtually add them to the brains of everyone who was in new York and saw them with their own eyes?

>Towers were most likely demolished using miniature nuclear devices
Pretty sure someone would have noticed that desu. Nukes aren't subtle, even small ones

>Main perpetrator would be Mossad
So Mossad launched a nuclear attack on the one state responsible for it's continued survival in an effort to get them to attack Afghanistan?

>forced its hand to help covering up the actual story.
>He still unironically believes the US government could cover this up and keep it secret.
>>
>>70925273

Our news media have their heads so far up Israel's ass that these things are never seriously discussed.
>>
>>70925881

Israel destroyed the USS Liberty and strafed Americans trying to survive in the water.

Of course they will false flag America. And they will do it again if they think it serves their interests and they can get away with it.

They botched this one, really. But their media shills actively helped Israel cover up their actions. Sort of. The truth leaks out.
>>
>>70924675
7/11 WAS A PART TIME JOB

CHURROS CAN'T MELT STEAL BEAMS

THEY ARE PUTTING FLUORIDE IN THE SLURPEES TO DUMB YOU DOWN
>>
>>70925881

>Did they also virtually add them to the brains of everyone who was in new York and saw them with their own eyes?

It's called suggestion. Several people (Bystanders, Journalists, etc) stated they only saw an explosion that day.

>Pretty sure someone would have noticed that desu. Nukes aren't subtle, even small ones

Sure, but people would simply mistake that for a small earthquake.

>So Mossad launched a nuclear attack on the one state responsible for it's continued survival in an effort to get them to attack Afghanistan.

Key word here being "Main", several countries were involved into the attacks. It's much more complicated than that.
Georges W. Bush declared the State of emergency which is a denial of basic liberties because of 9/11. USA is slowly turning into a dictatorship.
That + the general consensus among the public that it is okay to destroy middle eastern countries because fuck terrorists, everything went according to plan in that regard.
>>
>>70924675
Yeah but why the fuck would all of this be true instead of the occams razor explanation that two planes flew into the towers, as is shown on all archival footage (including home video recorders)
>>
>>70927824
>occams razor explanation

In this case, however, Occam's Razor doesn't shave the barber.
>>
>>70927824
"All" archival footage = 6-7 videos showing planes disappearing into WTC 1 and 2 ?
Watch the second video please.
>>
>>70925016
>muh Jew conspiracy

Mossad are fucking shit tier who are not capable of such a mission
>>
File: 1460492083342.png (339 KB, 757x413) Image search: [Google]
1460492083342.png
339 KB, 757x413
>Jews
>>
File: 1280137937.jpg (19 KB, 341x300) Image search: [Google]
1280137937.jpg
19 KB, 341x300
>mfw Americans are so dumb, we can launch a nuclear attack on them and they will still think its all a hoax perpetuated by the government to take away their guns
>>
>>70924675
Beautiful shilling
>>
>>70929321
So it begins.
>>
>>70928863
but what about facts ?
>>
>>70925016

don't forget lucky Larry Silverstein
>>
>>70928863
>>70928863

https://youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs https://youtu.be/rStJ5BgadPs
>>
File: erin911.jpg (101 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
erin911.jpg
101 KB, 750x600
>category 3 hurricane closest to NY on the morning of 9/11
>hurricanes create static fields
>sending specific waves at the right frequency through that field will result in destructive effects as seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPKEG5mCzQ

hutchison effect explained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cl8cN7pEa4

>mossad agents were caught in vans rigged with explosions
>one van blew up
>what they didn't tell us is that in those vans were devices that created the waves mention above
Thoughts?
>>
>>70924675
>- Planes were virtually added to the original 9/11 footage of the terrorist attacks (because unrealistic physics and very obvious video composition mistakes).

I know people who were in NYC and saw it happen you paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
File: nooo york.jpg (6 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
nooo york.jpg
6 KB, 200x300
>>70924675 empire state after plane crash
>>
>>70925016
>Cui Bono?
The Vatican and Jesuits. Romeland Inquisition with torture and spying gone rampant, Abrahamic holy wars, holy oil crusades and much more but the biggest smoking gun is this. If you don't believe the Muslims did this, then you must believe it was Da Jooos! kek, the Papacy will never change being the oldest terrorist organization on the planet, and also the wealthiest. So wealthy and powerful they managed to manufacture a patsy proxy masonic nation right there in the holy lands called Israel, after starting their second 'world war'. In reality those 2 wars just being extensions of thousands of holy feudal wars over the millennium. Pretty far gone from what baby Jeebus had in mind I think, but that sort of went in the trash with Constantine, if not him certainly by the crusades.
>>
>>70930002
Hurricanes don't break buildings from inside.
>>
>>70927445
>if they think it serves their interests and they can get away with it.
Except it is basically impossible to get away with something like this. You'd need to somehow get tens of thousands of people in on it and never have any of them break silence.

>>70927620
>Several people
and thousands of people say they did see planes. So how do you know the lack of planes isn't the suggestion?

>Sure, but people would simply mistake that for a small earthquake.
you think people aren't going to wonder about a small earthquake happening at exactly the same time? and what about the other side effects like radiation?

> the general consensus among the public that it is okay to destroy middle eastern countries because fuck terrorists
That's always been the consensus.
>>
>>70924675

OP, you should watch the coverage from cable news channels on that day. Most of them are on youtube, you will then see that Ace Bace is a joke.
I saw these videos a while ago, and i've got to admit they are ~well made but it's just false. There are many OTHER recordings of the second plane that he doesnt talk about.

I'm not sure why he did that but it's a fraud.

So
1) This "planes were added stuff is bullshit"
2 & 3) To think the mossad had access to underground WTC to use "mini-nuke" is just ridiculous.
4) I don't know who exactly is responsible but i sure know that if you admit the twin towers were subject to controlled demolition, there must be a very tier degree of involvment in the governemnt. That kind of demolition requires huge preparation.

See : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3q8zYRypoY
>>
>>70928326
>"All" archival footage = 6-7 videos showing planes disappearing into WTC 1 and 2 ?

It's far more than that, do your own researchs.
>>
>>70930597
>and thousands of people say they did see planes.

NYC Fire Dept. archives say otherwise.

>you think people aren't going to wonder about a small earthquake happening at exactly the same time? and what about the other side effects like radiation?

I never said people didn't wonder about it being something else than an earthquake, I'm one of these people.
A lot of people that worked on the renovation of Ground Zero died of cancer and diseases induced by the exposure to high levels of radiations.

>That's always been the consensus.
And it reached an all-time high after these attacks.

>Except it is basically impossible to get away with something like this. You'd need to somehow get tens of thousands of people in on it and never have any of them break silence.
Well yes and no, it is impossible to design a perfect attack because of the human factor, but no you clearly don't need thousands and thousands of people involved. People did break silence on this but as you can see, just on the internet you face massive shilling. Global medias don't even cover or discuss that kind of theories so that's not difficult at all to hide the truth.
>>
This is the most autistic thing I've seen since my flag
>>
>>70930002
>rigged with explosions
Explosives, of course.

>>70930397
No, but they create the required static field for the Hutchison Effect to work in such a grand scale.
If you're referring to the implosion of WTC7, I agree, that looked like classic demolition.
>>
>>70924675
>No-plane theory

Fuck you kike. We all know you did it. Stop trying to ridicule us with your nonsense.
>>
>>70931328
Maybe because the other recordings don't have the editing mistakes he highlighted in his documentary.
Please demonstrate that his claims are false. I'll gladly listen to it.

For your summary, these are only suppositions from yourself. And you didn't watch the first and third video obviously.
>>
>>70931498
How is arguing on the number of videos showing planes hitting WTC 1 and 2 contradicting me here ?
It could 60 to 70, still doesn't mean these planes are legit.
>>
>>70931870
Non-sense would be believing, after graduating from highschool, that an aluminium projectile can penetrate a steel-framed structure like WTC without suffering any structural damage at the time of the impact.
>>
File: THIRD_CREW.jpg (33 KB, 570x403) Image search: [Google]
THIRD_CREW.jpg
33 KB, 570x403
Not the 91st floor Jews. So very sloppy Jewdy.
>>
This is what an airliner that is flying low over Manhattan sounds like btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPjJ4PXXMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aE-7BWoC7U

Witnesses heard explosions but they didn't hear airplanes?
>>
Fuck off op, the problem with you conspiracy theorists is you're either too young to remember it or weren't there and a massive shut in.

I was in New York that day and although I didn't see the first plan I saw the second come in and hit the tower. Stop being a huge fucking faggot.

Who caused the towers is open to debate but they were hit by planes.
>>
>>70924675
Yeah it was the jews, Don't worry we will turn our backs on them when Iran is raping them into dust where they belong.
>>
>>70929518
Or barry Jennings
>>
>>70924675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLm3pkAiJQ
>>
I guess I imagined the plane that I saw on 9/11.

Thanks France for telling me what I saw 15 years ago!
>>
>>70930383

All of the past Popes for the past few decades at least have been sweet, gentle souls.

Stop trying to deflect the truth, Moshe.
>>
>>70930306

> A building made of granite got hit by a 7 seat unloaded bomber at low speed

> This proves a 737 weighing roughly 2000 times as much, with a fuel load heavier than the entire plane that hit the ESB, could not have done anything to a skyscraper

> IT'S HOLOGRAMS AND UNDERGROUND NUKES, WHY DOES NO ONE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY
>>
>>70924675
Lived on chambers street there were planes

I hate how foreigners involve themselves in American shit
>>
>>70933472

Counter Psy-Ops.

Fill all discussion on 9/11 with nukes and holograms, blame "kikes" and talk about hating all jews, and render any attempt to actually figure out what happened futile because all you'll hear is "muh holographic nukes" and anyone you ask about it will instantly assume you believe in holographic nukes as well.

Just like how Benghazi got turned into "What did Clinton do" to distract from the "why was the CIA smuggling weapons to terrorists in Syria through a diplomatic station."
>>
>>70933124
=> Watch video n°2.
>>
>>70933737
What on earth are you on about.

Watch all 18 of them. Are you blind?
>>
>>70933472
>>70933458
>>70933334
>>70932777
>>70933124
Shilling101
>>
>>70933737
What part of "I saw the fucking plane" did you not understand?
>>
>>70932549
Why was that picture made public?
>>
>>70933864
New York is the most populous city in the world and a huge tourist destination. Is it really too hard for shutins like you to accept there might be people from New York here?
>>
>>70933898
Planes were there of course.

But as the fall guy.

>>70925016
>>
>>70933920

Hubris and ultimately the latent stupidity of Jewdy. They are totally fucked.

NO TRUSSES JEWDY! WHAT A COCK-UP!

Soon you wither and die on the vine.
>>
>>70934040
Sure I can buy that. But op says there was no plane, that'd the point in arguing against because I physically saw the second one
>>
File: METERTRON.png (563 KB, 733x661) Image search: [Google]
METERTRON.png
563 KB, 733x661
>>70934214

No you didn't. You're a nuclear hologram.
>>
>>70933842
>>70934006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN0UPcgfS5I
>>
>>70934214
>my dad works at nintendo
>>
>>70927566
>>
>>70934326
I know what a plane looks like, i don't need to watch a 40 minute lecture for me to know what I saw. A motherfucking plane hitting the tower.
>>
File: 1460643372836.png (16 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
1460643372836.png
16 KB, 448x538
>>70934214
Stop being so anal about asserting where you were or weren't. Who cares. The planes were photographed real time.
The important part is who did 911.
>>
>>70924675
Paris attacks never even happened. All sound effects and flashes on a terrorist drill. To make France look edgy and part of the wider world. The sand niggers wouldn't attack France. Why would you attack the place you get free kiddy and gaybjs
>>
No planes = shill thread and alex jones tier BS
>>
>>70924675

Sounds a little far out. There is plenty of witnesses seeing the planes hit the towers.

I do believe that the tower foundations were detonated with thermite to bring them down though.
>>
>>70935234
Then you are a spastic. The buildings clearly collapse from the attacked floor first not the base
>>
>>70934509
and hitting that tower without suffering any physical damage to its structure, makes pure sense.
>>
Have any other planes crashed into buildings before?
>>
>>70935234
Nobody here among the people that saw planes hit the towers explained me clearly how these planes can simply ignore physics.
If these people aren't shills then I'm wrong on the virtually added part and people legit saw planes, but real or fake planes isn't answered still.
>>
>>70935799
I don't know about planes but this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor_Tower_(Madrid)
>>
File: w-elal-101412-1425713629.jpg (56 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
w-elal-101412-1425713629.jpg
56 KB, 630x350
>>70935799
El Al Flight 1862 in 1992 apparently nose dived straight into this building in Amsterdam. Not a steel frame high rise though. And then there was that crash into the Empire State Building in 1945
>>
>>70934625
What about the rest of the post ?
>>
>>70929401
>poisoning the well isn't the most effective way to cover the truth
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
>>
>>70931883
>Maybe because the other recordings don't have the editing mistakes he highlighted in his documentary
You sound identical to a flat earther
>>
File: WJYL.jpg (92 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
WJYL.jpg
92 KB, 500x555
>>70930597
>basically impossible to get away

Did you read the line about the truth getting out anyway?

The Jews did the Holodomor.

The holocaust did not happen like the Jews said.

The King David Hotel bombing by Jews.

All of these things came out, eventually.
>>
>>70937079
What about the rest ? I may be wrong about planes.
Discuss controlled demolition and Mossad implication.
>>
>>70933364
Maybe, but the Black Pope, the General, has been in charge for 200 years now since the Napoleonic wars.

Actually, some estimate the number of puppet head white popes whacked over the last 200 years for disobedience to the General is about half. In their defense, they only "retired" that last embarrassment, the pedo Nazi Pope.

11 of 9 was a military psyop all the way, micronukes and complete control of the media. The Vatican and Jesuits in the US are the only entity capable of pulling it off. Like I said, for the flock it could have only been the Muslims, if you can't eat that, da Jooooos! lol, please!
>>
>>70924675
im in the biggining of the first video. I just cant understand how is it possible :
-To buy all the news, The scientific comunity of physics, Nasa, All the negineers that studied material resistance, and all the physics teachers in the USA. All he said makes sense to me that is a complete retard on physics. But all the people that studied physics in the USA could not be fooled or bought. Come on.

on the other hand :
seems like there was an economic reason to USA go to war.
Weapons of mass destruction never were to be found.
>>
>>70924675
I watched a plane hit those buildings you child
>>
>>70939446
There's no such consensus on the subject.
You answered your own post, not everyone in the US is bought by the Government, that's impossible.

>>
>>70940094
>>
Jews did 9/11 /thread

All you faggots doing mental gymnastics over the hurricane thing and the no-planes thing are shills trying to make us look like lunatics.
L A R R Y S I L V E R S T I E N
>>
>>70940253
well if thats true than, Chomsky is totally right. The only one that really gets power on the prerrogative of terrorists attacks is the Government. Because the fear it inspires on the people is so huge, even logic and sciences cant penetrate the brain of those people. making the civilians totally aligned with the government position and able of critical thinking discrediting even physics.
>>
File: BAD_JEWDYS.png (90 KB, 680x457) Image search: [Google]
BAD_JEWDYS.png
90 KB, 680x457
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.