[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phase One is working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Inside.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Inside.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
The newest poll is confirmation that the "Manafort Strategy" is working. He is breaking the election into three distinct phases.

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. Trump's historic speech on free trade yesterday was part of the overarching Phase One theme to define the race as "American Interest vs Special Interest". The media has been slow to pick up on the messaging change, as they always are, and the polling is finally starting to show that the voters are moving past the MSM narrative of Trump being evil.

The MSM narrative is running out of steam because Trump has been disciplined and not given them any fuel. He's addressing the concerns of the American people. Trump would like to thank Certain Corners Of The Internet for helping subvert the MSM's lies.

He won't let you down.
>>
File: Trump Messaging Works.png (46 KB, 632x362) Image search: [Google]
Trump Messaging Works.png
46 KB, 632x362
>>79193703

Joe Scarborough has a lot of faults, but he has a gift for recognizing great Republican Messaging. His instincts for winning political arguments are often spot on.

It's why he picked up on Trump's momentum earlier than anyone else. He "gets it" even if he's not a believer.

Keep an eye on how he reacts to Trump's messaging moving forward.
>>
>>79193703
>>79194018

So anything we should be focus on?
>>
What is this? Capeshit?
>>
>>79194392

There has been a likely insider who has been posting here. Looks like this is another update by him.
>>
>>79194285

This election has proven that once people know they can't trust the MSM, they inevitably support Trump.
>>
Any idea why Dr. P went off on a tear about Manafort the other day?

I've been generally very on board with the policy shift, but it was the first time anybody was able to prick up my ears enough to think twice about a potential underbelly.
>>
>>79194604

Alright then, I'll keep correcting the record for Trump then.
>>
>>79193703
I know he thinks that student loans is too wonky, but he should really present a good solution that involves some form of forgiveness.

It won't win him support directly as much as it will BTFO liberal narrative around the youth and make them more indifferent between Clinton and Trump
>>
I'm already involved at the statewide level with the Trump campaign.

Who do you recommend sending my resume to in order to try and come on board full time? My contract is about to run out and I don't want to pretend like I care about a job other than making America great again right now.
>>
>Phase 1.5: Blow up everybody's inbox
>>
>>79195380

Text TRUMP to 88022 if you haven't already. Tell all your friends to do it too.
>>
>>79195012
As an outsider I think you're right. He's driving the troll train too hard and too fast. Next you know there's a 19% besides Johnson's name and everyone rolls their eyes while Shillary give one of her slimy speeches.

TL;DR: Someone calm this motherfucker down.
>>
>>79194018
He's also has a gift for murdering interns
>>
File: 1339167983021.gif (403 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1339167983021.gif
403 KB, 640x360
>>79197958
>>
>>79195012
Regardless of what Trump thinks, student loans shouldn't even exist. If you don't have the money, no degree. If you can't go to college, too bad. Learn a trade. Student loans just opens the gates to the barbarian hordes, allowing any idiot to come along, party, and in the process not only lower the value of degrees (simple economics, the more product there is the more it's value decreases) but also end up increasing the price of college causing more people to get more loans ad infinitum.
>>
>>79198129
I disagree, there are plenty of poor geniuses that use education to their advantage. Or at least they did before schools became indoctrination machines. The biggest problem is affirmative action
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.