[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Ted Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: President Ted Cruz.jpg (36 KB, 339x512) Image search: [Google]
President Ted Cruz.jpg
36 KB, 339x512
President Ted Cruz
>Brought to you by Applied Memetics
>>
jep
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Despite all your efforts, Trump support stays strong
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
>>70898740
>i am redpilled
>I support the ex liberal, unfaithful, ex reality tv star
>>
I saw Anderson Fucking Cooper leading a goddamn panel discussion on CNN defending Cruz and the GOP despite people legitimately accusing the Republicans of laughing in the face of democracy

They played clips of Priebus claiming that "the rules are open and transparent and everyone can read them"
>>
hELLo R.aTo
>>
File: 1430188817649.jpg (65 KB, 348x363) Image search: [Google]
1430188817649.jpg
65 KB, 348x363
>>
>>70898991
>implying most redpilled people haven't had some degeneracy in their lives
>implying the redpill isn't the rejection of degeneracy rather than total and complete abstinence

Typical puritan Cruzbot
>>
>>70899008
>democracy

we are a constitutional republic, i know high school civics was hard to follow, maybe there is a youtube video or a mtv special you can watch to understand.
>>
>>70898991
Aren't we all ex liberal, unfaithful, and have a desire for fame?
>>
>>70898600
he would be worse than Bush, who was basically a chimp capable of speech
>>
>>70899092
>i used to do crack and fuck nigger dicks, but now I am off it and voting trump.
>>
>>70899109
>>70898991

How does it feel when you suck the dick of a globalistic goldman sachs puppet?
>>
MURICA!
>>
>>70899109
Yet people keep claiming it's a democracy, I wonder why that is?

Certainly it's not because we vote, because the parties clearly demonstrate they give zero fucks about what the people want, and certainly it's not because the representatives are democratically elected, because the people don't get to choose the candidates.
>>
>>70899235
WAHHHH WERE A VOCAL MINORITY WITH 30% SUPPORT AND THE BIG OL MEAN PARTY WONT LET US HAVE OUR WAY OVER THE 70% WHO OPPOSE US

NOT FAIR

>holds breath till he dies.
>>
>>70898740

Fucking kek!!

>>70898991

What number Dan Gabriel butt plug are you?
>>
>>70899420
He has around 40% of primary votes, and he's polled as high as 50% nationwide. Cruz shills are tards
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.