[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deportations are racists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 470x313
According to you a wall and massive deportations have nothing to do with race, because ""illegal"" ain't a race

Isn't illegal a race?
Considering almost 100% of illegals are mestizo or almost full blooded native Americans and you use "the illegal look" to racial profile them...How aren't deportations racist?
>>
>>70845499
Here, as a leftist that opposes open borders I feel I can explain this better tha most:

People that migrate illegally are more likely to be poor and criminal. Poor, because we brain-drain all of the smart legal migrants from other countries. Criminal, because by hopping the border they've already shown disregard for our laws before even becoming citizens.

When we live in a glorious welfare state, maintaining a perpetual underclass of illegal migrants just doesn't make fiscal sense. That's not even going into security issues, or cultural issues as more and more people refuse to integrate.
>>
>>70845499
Mexicans arent a race of people.

Theyre a nationality.
>>
>>70845499

You're literally trying to justify getting away with breaking the law with the race card. Its the same things niggers do when they say something is raycis.
>>
>>70846399
>10 billion dollar wall
>>
>>70848470
we give mexico much much more than that with nothing in return.

ignoring welfare, they also fuck up schools in the south by not filling out their census, making it really REALLY hard to scale school sizes properly.
>>
>>70848906
I won't disagree with anything you said. But if we build a wall, all of that will be exactly the same, except we will have a 10 billion dollar useless wall
>>
File: 1459876243276.gif (1 MB, 347x348) Image search: [Google]
1459876243276.gif
1 MB, 347x348
>>70845499
By your logic it would also be racist to deport Americans but American isn't a race just like Mexican isn't it's a nationality..... just like Muslim is a religion not a race so no its not racist at all
>>
>>70849342
If we deport everyone who has never commited a crime the only people left in america would be Mormons, and that would be gayer than OP. So that argument is still retarded
>>
>>70849554
*Ever
>>
>>70845499
Why do you think you have a right to come to other people's country?
>>
>>70849719
Why do you think any of us have a right to be here in the first place? We don't choose where we are born. Get off your fucking high horse
>>
>>70849867
fuck off back to TJ, paco
>>
>>70849154
while a wall isn't impossible to bypass, i doubt it'd be penetrated over a million times each year like our current border.

it's not like we couldn't guard the border if we wanted to, we have tons of based personnel with loads of equipment and not much else to do, just place a couple strategically on the border and have them grab some mexis in their spare time.

we currently send a mixed message of "don't come here" and "well ok, if you do, you can collect welfare, unload your sick and elderly onto our hospitals, your criminals can make money and send it right back to you guys via western union"

wire transfers from the US to mexico match their oil revenues, block or brutally tax them and you've sent a very clear message AND removed the incentive to climb a wall of any height.
>>
>>70851141
"a lock keeps an honest man, honest"
>>
>>70845499
>a spic openly admitting that spics makeup almost 100% of illegals

This is why you need to go back
>>
>>70845499
Following that logic, rapists are also a race, and that race is you.
>>
>>70848470
Peanuts
>>
>>70845499
Discriminating between illegal and legal is not discriminating on the basis of race.
>>
File: HappyKasich.jpg (1 MB, 5550x3700) Image search: [Google]
HappyKasich.jpg
1 MB, 5550x3700
>>70845499
Mexican, don't worry Kaisch will save you.
>>
>>70845499
Shut up and stop whining.
>>
>>70851141
So are you saying if we started a war on drugs then all of the hippies would quit buying weed because it's illegal? Wake the fuck up. A wall won't solve anything. and if you think illegal immigration is that big of a problem compared to americas actual problems, then the media has you in their pocket
>>
File: TRUMPget.png (483 KB, 939x587) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPget.png
483 KB, 939x587
>>70851141
>>70851253
also to add on, mexico's government can whine and bitch and mislead their people all they want, but they need us to guard our borders maybe even more so than we do.

our perfectly legal and every day guns fuck their shit up, and the revenues made through crime up here support even worse crime down there.

of the 20 or so billion dollars sent by illegals back down there practically none of it goes to support anything that's any kind of good.

if they do pay for donald's wall without making a fuss, they can keep nafta and move to a much more robust, domestic manufacturing sector, made much MUCH stronger by our fresh tariffs on china causing a HUGE demand for cheap labor in a free trading country.

mexicans coming here to work for less than normal to send it home to feed their family is a symptom of a bigger problem, not a solution for anyone. devalued labor is causing massive income disparity here, and it's making mexico lose some of its more motivated people which it clearly needs BADLY.
>>
Shut the fuck up.
Either they have papers or they get the fuck out.
>>
What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>>70845499
T E N F E E T
A
L
L
E
R
>>
>>70848470
>Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.
>>
>>70851654
If they pay? What in the flying spaghetti monster fuck makes you think they would ever do that? They specifically said they wouldn't? Youve been watching too much fox news.
>>
>>70851849
See>>70851880
>>
Annexation of Baja when
>>
>>70851917
Oh, Ok.

>Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.
>>
>>70851690
I'm gonna have alot of fun laughing at people like you on the day after the election.
>>
>>70849867
Bro. You're too caught up in trying to be a "good" person. I used to be like you, I believed that borders were just lines in the sand that divided us.

It's much more complicated then that though. You have to factor in things like welfare. For example, how is it fair that citizens of other countries can come benefit off of our programs paid by OUR tax dollars?

Racism is dumb, yes. But it's not racist to recognize CULTURAL statistics within a large demographic. Look at virtually every country to our south: They're corrupt, poor shitholes. Do you want to import their culture in mass? Fuck. No. It's a terrible idea. These people are raised in a culture where corruption is the norm, they're raised in a culture that doesn't value education and freedom the way we do.
>>
>>70845499
>Considering almost 100% of illegals are mestizo or almost full blooded native Americans and you use "the illegal look" to racial profile them
>He thinks only spics can be illegals in America
>He doesn't realize that Asians are coming to America illegally at higher rates than spics
The wall just got 10 feet higher Pedro. Now get back to work before you lose your days pay for shitposting on the job.
>>
>>70849867
That is why it is called a birthright.
>>
>>70851971
And if I tell you that mexico is going to pay for every single american to get a brand new car, are you gonna go ahead and sell yours. Since when do people on 4chan believe anything a politician says. Get your head out of your ass. Seriously, I can't believe how retarded you are.
>>
>>70851631
that's a shitty ass comparison, and you should feel bad for making it.

one is a deterrent, the other was an attempt to stop a basic biological function.

people naturally want to feel good.

people don't naturally want to leave their country to work for shit in another, totally fucking EVERYONE over in the process.

illegal immigration is VISIBLY responsible for at least half our deficit.
we have 11 million people that DON'T PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES but DO TAKE WELFARE BENEFITS.

of those 11 million people we can probably assume 6 million of them work here, meaning they should be paying an average of 3-4 grand each in taxes, the remaining 5 million probably use AT LEAST that at the hospitals alone.

*CONSERVATIVELY 4,000=

EVERY SINGLE YEAR
>>
>>70851631
Yes illegal immigration is that big of a problem. Especially when you consider the long term demographic changes. These people have no roots in this country and could care less about our values.

I think wall would do quite a bit. People are a hell of a lot tougher to smuggle than drugs especially when you are committed to hunting them down.
>>
>>70852129
I won't disagree. But a wall wouldn't solve anything. If you could hit a button to get rid of immigrants that would be great, but you can't. And the wall isn't going to change that, it's just gonna cost us
>>
>>70852175
Because it's something you got without working for it. We landed here by luck, and some people suffer to get here. There's plenty of bad illegals, but they're not all bad. And I'm not a wise enough man to make that call, and neither are you
>>
>>70852298
>people don't naturally want to leave their country to work for shit in another,
Have you ever been to mexico? Wanting to stay there is about as natural as a bowl movement from your mouth.
>>
>>70845499
>"To enter square land, you need a paper that says you can get in."
>Enter without the paper
>You get kicked out of the square because you didnt had a paper
>WOAH RACES MAN IT WAS TOTALLY BECAUSE I WAS FROM TRIANGLE LAND RIGHT SQUARES ARE RACES
Fuck off brown headless midget.
>>
>>70845499
because protecting your nations sovereign land from undocumented foreign invaders during a time when the entire world has been shaken by terrorism isn't racist its national defense
>>
>>70851880
i just told you why it would be in their best interest.

their corrupt ass government probably won't, but there is a real opportunity here.

they can either attempt to flex their flaccid muscles or they can take advantage of an extremely reduced gun crime rate and a surge of some of their more motivated people returning, combined with a massive demand for goods in their own country.

or they can lose nafta, not get any work, and have 11 million more hungry mouths to feed with whatever BRICS gives them to survive.

their choice really.
but if i was a spic i wouldn't be pleased with my presidents acting like gangsters blackmailing american presidential candidates demanding a handout, i would be absolutely mortified.
>>
>>70845499
You made the correlation between illegal and race OP.
Seems a bit of a stretch unless you are trying to redefine the word.
>>
>>70852405
But what happens when they're all gone and america is still just as shitty? Can we start blaming all of the white people and deport them? Think about what the fuck you are trying to fix. It's like war in the Middle East. It is that way. It will always be that way. Try fixing something that you actually have control over
>>
>>70852291
You're not able to understand this apparently, so I'll just explain.

Mexico and it's people WILL pay for the wall, even if we have to take the money this way:

>>
>>70852543
There are plenty of things you get as a result of being born into a certain place and position. Why don't you have your family redistribute all of their wealth to these poor people. Obviously you didn't work for it.

The fact is that a nations people must act in their own best interests or be destroyed. A country can't exist without meaningful borders.
>>
File: Fag_Detected.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Fag_Detected.gif
150 KB, 500x333
>>70845499
Better get a better job, jose. Your coyote won't be in business once we build our beautiful wall. You wetback fuck.
>>
File: 1458178094417.jpg (4 MB, 2280x2736) Image search: [Google]
1458178094417.jpg
4 MB, 2280x2736
>>70852810
you're right, there is no guarantee of success in this world anymore for us, which is why it's especially important that we drop the dead weight.

without this problem and with a tariff on china we stand a chance, both us and mexico.

depending on crime and handouts is no way to live.
>>
>>70852701
When was the last time a country was bullied into something and it went well? They will not pay for that shit. No matter what you say or what trump says he is going to do. They will not pay for that shit because it's retarded. And believe it or not just because their leaders are corrupt, they arent retards
>>
>>70845499
Get a green card,you won't get deported.If you are not registered as a cizitens it become risky,and complicated to maintain public safety. High amount unregistered,unchecked background ppl holds a risk.
>>
>>70852412
Worked in Germany
Works for Israel
>>
>>70852412
If walls are so incredibly useless why don't you live outdoors?
>>
>>70852412
I think it might stem off some of the illegal immigration. Look at Israel's wall. They have to giant, work-intensive tunnels to even smuggle a few people.

Regardless of the wall's merits. It's really not all that expensive in the long run. Here's something I've been mulling over. A lot of people upset about the wall would instead support Hillary or GOP neocons. Let's say the wall costs 20 billion.

The Iraq War (supported by Hillary and GOP neocons) cost us 2 trillion plus thousands upon thousands of lives. The wall is a pathetic drop in the bucket compared to their wicked pet projects.

However good luck getting faggot shills like John Oliver to take on the big issues. Attacking a wall is easier than going after war criminals.
>>
File: OP and his plate of dicks.gif (2 MB, 1057x563) Image search: [Google]
OP and his plate of dicks.gif
2 MB, 1057x563
>>70851631
>"Walls can't stop people from crossing a border and you're a stupid faggot for thinking it's going to stop anyone. I'm sure a Mexican can find a shovel."

Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to be forever kike-educated liberal morons.

>Before the Wall's erection, 3.5 million East Germans circumvented Eastern Bloc emigration restrictions and defected from the GDR, many by crossing over the border from East Berlin into West Berlin; from which they could then travel to West Germany and other Western European countries.
>Between 1961 and 1989, the Wall prevented almost all such emigration.
>the Wall prevented almost all such emigration.
>almost all such emigration.
>almost all
>almost
>all
>>
>>70853050
then they'll lose nafta and the greatest economic opportunity the world has seen since 90's

it's no skin off our noses, we'll have a fucking wall up.

10 billion isn't shit when it saves 44 billion dollars(very very conservatively)
>>
>>70852291
Shoo shoo, little Jew
>>
>>70845499
If deportations are racist, then paying taxes is racist, because only white people have to do it and it only benefits non-whites.
>>
>>70852543
>We landed here by luck,
No I landed here because my ancestors came here legally and works their asses off so they didn't starve and their progeny can have good lives.
>>
>>70845499
>YOU'RE RACISTS!
>No, we don't want illegals
>B-BUT MOST ILLEGALS ARE MEXICAN!
>It doesn't change the fact we don't want illegals who negatively impact our economy and degrade our culture
>THAT'S RACIST!

I'd start working on that masonry fellowship paco.
>>
>>70851974
> shitskin can't even type in English while living in America

I'm already laughing at you.
>>
>>70845499
Same answer as before: illegal immigrants are not a race of people. Just because racial profiling may play a role in deporting them, doesn't make them a race.
>>
>>70852872
And obviously you don't understand how things actually work. Can you tell me why you think any of that will actually happen? Because trump said he would do it? I mean hard evidence. What gives you any indication that any of that would ever happen? If he tells you every vodka causes cancer except for trump vodka, would you only buy trump vodka?
>>
>>70853074
If i tell you that i built a wall to keep my neighbor out of my yard, would that make you feel better? Christ you are thick
>>
>>70853580
Oh, the last bastion of safety for the delusional liberal.

"He's lying, you'll see, YOU'LL ALL SEE"

Guess we're done here.
>>
>>70853245
Because you cant climb over the wall of my house. Fucking summerfag retard.
>>
>>70853580
Gee let me look into my fucking crystal ball and give you hard evidence of things that haven't happened yet.

You're not going to find hard evidence that any candidate is going to follow through with any of their promises. You just pick the one you like the most and hope for the best.
>>
>>70845499
We wouldn't want to be racist. That would be horrible.
>>
>>70853768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ud3iDCZ_MA
>>
>>70853292
Didn't people realize what a terrible idea that wall was and do something to it? I can't seem to remember. Get rekt
>>
>>70849154
The wall will keep illegals out, allowing us to focus all the resources being wasted on border control to be focused on immigration.

I'm not sure how many Hispanics are trying to enter the country legally, but it is very unfair to let these honest people have to wait so long because we are too busy chasing around illegals. Who, in most cases, commit crimes.
>>
>>70845499
Theres over 100k canadian illegals living in the states, they aren't citizens but according to your retarded logic if they are brought back to their original country, the US would be racist. This is why no one listens to spics, they're fucking stupid; just like you.
>>
>>70853700
YES, FENCES DO HELP KEEP YOUR NEIGHBOR OUT OF YOUR BACK YARD.

you don't have to make it impenetrable, most people respect well defined boundaries.

no one has any delusions of stopping 100% of all illegal immigration, we would have to put up visa restrictions and shit like that for that to even be a thing.

half of donald's plan is making legal immigration easier anyway, alot of that will probably continue to be mexicans. the only difference is they will be treated like people and expected to act like people.
>>
>>70853321
And when the wall doesn't work? and now we are out tons of money and it got us nowhere? What then?
>>
Idgaf what you are, if you are an illegal immigrant you need to leave because IT IS ILLEGAL. How can't you people understand something SO SIMPLE. Let me give you an example of a shitty double example. I am a natural born American male, born to two natural born parents. When I wanted to go to college I have to apply for Selective Service and I also have to have a clean criminal record to get federal aid for my education; if I commit a crime and am convicted I lose ALL my federal aid. BUT in many states now ILLEGALS are getting free college assistance BECAUSE they are breaking the law. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE COUNTRY. Seriously, once Trump becomes POTUS we need to not only deport these fucking criminal freeloaders but we need to line up and systematically eliminate ALL liberals and commies by firing squad.
>>
>>70853354
You guys wan't to put up a wall because you think it's going to save america money. Technically, you're the jews. Fucking retard
>>
>>70853929
No, they realized what a terrible idea communism was, and decided to join the rest of us here in the real world.
>>
>>70845499
"Mexican" isnt a race either btw mi amigo negrito.
>>
>>70853393
>my ancestors came here legally

Holy shit please tell me this is bait. You can't be this stupid
>>
File: 4a9.jpg (216 KB, 1280x1295) Image search: [Google]
4a9.jpg
216 KB, 1280x1295
>>70854037
FED will print some moah.
>>
>>70853558
And the republican and democratic party is laughing at you. Well done
>>
>>70854197
>HURRY DURR NATIVE AMERICANS

We bought the land from them. Get fucked, retard.
>>
Mexicans are lowering our country to 3rd world tier other races dont do that.
>>
Legal immigrants are two fold victimized by illegals. Once by the illegals themselves and second by the stereotypes that they could be illegals the only solution is to deport illegals.

I know this because I saw my sister move her family to a non sanctuary city in another state and the issues don't exist where illegals dont
>>
File: breaking-news.png (566 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
566 KB, 640x360
>>70845499
if we had a million illegal aliens from canada i'd want to build a wall along the northern border too. so that BTFO of your racist argument. but that isnt the case. canadians are happy to visit then go the fuck back - wetback beaner spics are bent on flooding our nation and turning it into the same shithole they escape from. so fuck you. build wall
>>
File: beefcake.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
beefcake.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>70854037
10 billion isn't tons of money on this scale, this argument is getting a little circular.

the wall is more than a physical wall, it's a metaphor and a statement.

increased security will naturally go hand in hand with it...but probably even more i think migrants will get the fucking message, most people don't look at a wall built specifically to keep them out and think "welp, i better hop that thing"

we currently have 1+ million people going over that border, if its reduced down to 10-40,000 you can probably triumphantly say "see it doesn't work" but people bound to reality will realize that's a drastic reduction.
>>
>>70853722
>>70853812
So, I'll take it you DONT have anything to back that up then. But hey, I always bet on a horse that I've never seen run.
>>
>>70854197
They did. America wasn't a nation. It had no laws. They were settlers, not immigrants.
>>
File: 1450747246243.jpg (246 KB, 958x640) Image search: [Google]
1450747246243.jpg
246 KB, 958x640
>>70854197
Great argument, Pablo. You sure convinced me that we should flood my country with any random faggot who drunkenly stumbles across the border.
>>
>>70845499
>Mexico
Fuck off the wall just got 15 feet higher.
>>
>>70854128
It's going to save lives, jobs, culture, and money. Why are cucks always the most angry?
>>
>>70845499
Illegal = wrong
You lots have it waaay better than blacks. This has nothing to do with racism.
>>
>>70853812
I'll agree that you can't tell what a candidate will actually do until they are in office. But you are all saying that this shit will happen based purely off of what the man said. The man who originally said a 10 Billion dollar wall would only cost around 5 or 6 million. The man has literally no idea what he is doing
>>
>>70854378
You're an idiot. Find me hard evidence that Bernie Sanders will make college education free, find me hard evidence that Ted Cruz will abolish the IRS - you can't. There isn't any evidence any politician will ever follow through on any of their promises. You're delusional if you think otherwise.
>>
File: ayn_rand_indians.png (232 KB, 555x317) Image search: [Google]
ayn_rand_indians.png
232 KB, 555x317
>>70854197

They had every right to do so.
>>
>>70854378
Yeah, it's his plan on his policy page.

>BUT HE'S LLLYYYIIINNNNGGGG

For comparison, that's your argument.
>>
>>70854501
He got the liberals to fund his entire campaign through the media, for free.

Let's dispel this fiction that Trump doesn't know what he is doing. He knows exactly what he is doing, he is going through a systematic chess game trying to return America to its cultural roots and make America Great Again.
>>
>>70854390
>It had no laws

They're just savages, they can't possibly have rules about people invading their space. You guys cant really be this big of hypocrites.
>>
>>70854501
>He didn't correctly estimate the cost of a wall.
>Everything he says in invalid

Fallacious.
>>
>>70854501
Generally a president only gets one thing done during their 4 years, the Mexican problem will be good enough. Then the black problem, then the Muslim problem, then the Asian problem, and finally, the Jewish problem
>>
>>70854281
NO, we ripped them off. We offered them a bicycle for a ferrari. You fucking retard
>>
>>70845499
> 100% mestizos
OP is a racist
>>
>>70854682
They sold out in the end either way. Not all of the tribes were savages. That it's a very racist thing for you to say.
>>
>>70854783
They still took it. How is that our fault?
>>
>>70854597
No, I am by no means saying that I think candidates tell the truth. Which is why the basis for the "mexico will pay for the wall" argument. You're basing it off of what someone said. So therefore, it is a terrible reason to think it will happen.
>>
File: 1416069435104.png (59 KB, 720x638) Image search: [Google]
1416069435104.png
59 KB, 720x638
>>70854501
he's also said that he would make legal immigration much much easier, but don't let that get in the way of a good soundbite i guess.

pay your goddamn federal taxes while you're here juarez and we won't have any problems anymore.
and don't give me any of that "but we pay texas state sales tax, thus we're contributing" bullshit im sure they'd trade the cash for predictable school sizes, lower hospital costs and welfare usage any day.
>>
>>70845499
so you're saying that immigration crime is primarily perpetrated by only one ethnic group...and calling me a racist?

you're the one profiling people based on race you fascist.
>>
>>70851631
Americans should buy American weed, not conflict green. Every bud you drop under the sink then forget about it for like a week only to find ex-fucking-actly when you run out is like another beheading.
>>
>>70845499
I've started using the term 'undeported immigrants' on jewbook, and have gotten a LOT of liberal butthurt to flow out of it. We should make an effort to meme 'undeported immigrants' into the mainstream vernacular
>>
>>70854663
You mean people made fun of him because they knew people loved watching it? Yeah, hes a genius.
>>
>>70854783
>willingly do transaction
>THATS WRONG THOUGH

>>70854903
Okay let's be realistic and say most candidates won't be able to do a majority of what they claim. Trump can let the border patrol do their job and use the border patrol budget monies already approved by Congress that obongo refuses to do.

That's enough for me, since no one else comes close.
>>
>>70854689
>He can't even tell me how much something he wants will cost
>You got my vote!
>>
>>70855040
He is.
>>
>>70854965
I like it.

Undeported illegals for extra asspain?
>>
>>70854903
>You're basing it off of what someone said. So therefore, it is a terrible reason to think it will happen.

That's how representative democracy works. If you don't agree with it, don't vote.
>>
File: op1.jpg (231 KB, 637x636) Image search: [Google]
op1.jpg
231 KB, 637x636
114 posts and OP has yet to reply
>>
>>70855111
Still fallacious.
>>
>>70855138
He's a retarded racist. Luckily for him one fourth of America is retarded. It was bound to happen sometime. But it doesn't matter. He could get 75% of the vote, and they still wouldn't let him in office. They just enjoy watching the show
>>
>>70855156
the initial responses have been rather harsh.

>Are the illegal or not? Yes. Are they deported yet? No.
>Undeported immigrants.
>Immigrants who have yet to be deported.

makes perfect sense.
>>
>>70855040
Go away today
Shlomo begone never stay
Foe not be okay!
>>
well, i've got PT so I've gotta go. Catch you trumptards later!
>>
>>70855231
I'm not saying it because people wouln't vote. Just showing those retards from earlier that just because someone says something is not a reason to say it will happen.
>>
>>70855485
good god Alvarez PT is supposed to be at like 5 am, you're 9 hours late.
>>
>>70855485
>Stops replying to people when he can't think of any arguments
>"Heh, those guys are all retards."

Good riddance, shlomo.
>>
>>70855594
I thought my haiku banished you, sneaky Jew. Based on your ID we can see you will not LEAVE
>>
>>70855594
>Nothing is guaranteed

No shit. That isn't a reason to believe it won't happen, either.
>>
>>70855680
Thinking that because someone leaves, it was because they were scared. If you're ever near the 101st in clarksville, I can show you how bernie supporters fight. But i seriously am going now.
>inb4 don't caps lock me to death
>>
>>70855337
I guess. It just seems like when you say undeported immigrants, you hinting at deporting immigrants, without addressing that they're illegal, further playing into the left's delusions that all immigration is the same. I dunno man.
>>
>>70845499
>How aren't deportations racist?

Because they don't get deported because of race but because of legal status, anon.
>>
>>70855857
Oh shit he actually supports barney top wew
>>
>>70855857
Lol, of course you will. I'm not saying it's because you're leaving, it's because you've just been ignoring people who've knocked down your arguments.
>>
>>70845499
There are thousands of people who have overstayed tourist or educational visas. It's not all border crossing spics.
>>
>>70855857
Cringey Jew doesn't know what to do. Shoo shoo little Jew before the lore of how pol fucked up a cuck is true to all Jews
>>
>>70855936
legal immigrants
undeported immigrants
>>
>>70845499
>How aren't deportations racist?

Fine, they are.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING DIRTY BEANERS, SPICS, AND MUDSLIMES. NEITHER MY COUNTRY NOR YOUR OWN WANTS YOU.
>>
>>70845499

Can you retarded lawn mowers not grasp the concept of "illegal"? You and your silver-toothed children are neither needed nor wanted here.
>>
>>70855857
Fuck, bro. Don't make us Sanders supporters look bad. You can't let /pol/ rustle your Jimmie just because the current circle jerk is pro-Trump. There are plenty of good arguments against illegal immigration that don't involve racism whatsoever. You know it in your heart to be true. Mull over it, gain some perspective and come back.
>>
>>70849719
"Because they want a better life"
>>
>>70856059
11,700,000 total illegal aliens
11,600,000 illegal aliens from mexico

i'm not really all that concerned with university students from spain that have overstayed their visas
>>
File: illegalalien-aylan.jpg (212 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
illegalalien-aylan.jpg
212 KB, 600x437
>>70856808
>>
>>70845499
Also he vows to protect rapebabies
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.