[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Panama papers prove that the wealthy horde money ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 480x367
>>
it proved i fucked ur mom
>>
>>70838687
I've been investing since I was 18 years old. I'm a 56 year old man on a Wednesday morning. I work on Wall St, maybe you've heard of it? I have a portfolio that is 8 cubits long when you write it all out, and I've got so many zeros in my bank accounts (yes, that's plural) that I've lost track. Money is literally nothing to me. That's wealth, my friends.

Why am I not working, you ask? well kid, when you get this rich sometimes the work works for you. Get it? Probably not, but whatever.

Anyway here's the deal. Shit's going down. All the financials. All the non-profits. They're all going down and most are going to be bankrupt. It's time to listen to me. I've worked with the most advanced algorithms known to man. They were designed in a joint partnership between my firm and IBM. They run all day, everyday, on computers more powerful than those that can play chess. Trust me, this isn't child's play.

So, you're probably looking up at the screen with tears in your eyes, aren't you, kid? You probably want to know what you can do to prepare yourself. Well, listen up, kiddo. Buy Chinese gold and bury it. Buy rare earth metals and stuff them under your mattress. Invest in mobile apps and withdraw as much money from your banking accounts as you possibly can. In the New World cash will rule everything around you. You're gonna need envelopes. Buy water. A lot of water. Store it in drums and distill it. Food will not be a concern but water definitely will be, and you need to prepare accordingly.

So, why tell you all this? Why take a break from my busy day to share this knowledge with anonymous posters on an anonymous image board? Well, I just care. I lay awake thinking of each one of you and the pain that is about to befall you. If I can convince even one of you to prepare for the madness that is to come, I'll sleep easier. Don't do it for yourselves then, do it for me. Trust me. You don't want to get caught with your pants down on this one, kid.
>>
>>70838746
If it did, I wouldn't stop laughing
>>
>>70838687
You can't hoard a fiat currency
It is not a finite resource
>>
>>70838687
I horde money. Saving up for a house.
>>
>horde money
You mean they want to keep what they earn? What kind of crazy world is that?
>>
>>70838832
Lol, I have a solid warehouse job that isn't going anywhere and I have savings bonds and some money in the bank, peddle your paranoia somewhere else, merchant.
>>
If you don't the wealthy to have so much money, then don't purchase their products or services.
The only entity that can forcibly take your money is the government
>>
>>70838832

hang on a second...

this is copypasta

Should I panic or is it worth buying VXX?
>>
>>70839171
/THREAD
>>
File: 19292901902.jpg (16 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
19292901902.jpg
16 KB, 500x333
Taxation is theft!

DON'T YOU EVER

EVER

TRY TO STEAL MY MONEY OR MY WIFE'S SON'S MONEY

EVER AGAIN
>>
File: spideyshmoop.jpg (104 KB, 1451x638) Image search: [Google]
spideyshmoop.jpg
104 KB, 1451x638
>>70838687
Hoarding a bunch of newspapers is useless with the advent of digital journalism

Hoarding a bunch of cats is filthy and is a money sink

Hoarding a bunch of money will help secure your future, let you live comfortably, and put your kids through college

This is the dumbest comparison I've ever seen on one of these images.
>>
>>70838687
I will never let a communist faggot force me to hate a higher class. It's like killing nobles and anyone who wore glasses in France.
>>
>>70838687
The Panama papers proved literally nothing everyone didn't already know.

>people hate paying taxes and will look for tax shelters

Absolutely shocking!
>>
>>70838687
BAN RICH PEOPLE
>>
>>70839067
>horde
>>70839171
>horde

You motherfuckers
>>
>>70838687
no, most of the wealthy's billions are invested.

No billionare has 1 billion just sat in a NatWest account lol

There is nothing wrong with owning any amount of property that is contractually attained.

We really have become a bizzaro world where owning alot of money is "theft" and to "correct" it we literlaly steal it and give it to dindu nuffins.
>>
>>70838687
Rich people are rich because they save their money instead of spending them like mindless animals.
If that doesn't prove to you that they are morally and intellectually superior to poor people you need to hang yourself.

Hating them is like hating virtue or success.
>>
>>70838687
also note the pathologising of freedom and opinion; this is a classic Jew ("cultural marxism") tactic, post discarded.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.