[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we end the NEET epidemic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: neet loser room.jpg (136 KB, 656x437) Image search: [Google]
neet loser room.jpg
136 KB, 656x437
All across the world, from the US to Oz, from Spain to Egypt, young men in their 20s find it increasingly acceptable to sit on their asses and do nothing productive all day. States support this lazy man-childery with welfare cheques; whilst parents support this by continuing to cook, clean, financially support, and baby their offspring.
Soon enough, millennials will be the generation in power and the disease of NEETdom will become more glaringly evident than ever.

The decline of any civilization or society is directly correlated with the youth's will to either be glorious, productive members of society, or lazy asswipes.
How can we cure widespread NEETdom, /pol/? Is Trump the answer? Is Bernie the answer? Has laziness simply become too entrenched in our cultures?

You are NOT allowed to answer if you're a filthy manchild who lives with/is supported by his parents.
>>
>>70796479

Yes, let's go participate in the big faggot fest

Eat shit. Return to work and pay your taxes so I can get my check you stupid fucker.
>>
>>70796479
simple
stop putting so much pressure on people to succeed in the way that society deems "normal"

the way that people see it now is that you have to finish highschool with very good marks, go to university for 4 to 8 years, then come out, get a job, find a wife/husband, and have children.

we need to change education to actually encourage people to do what they love, not what they're expected to do

at that point, and only at that point, will the NEET epidemic stop

NEETs have been fucked over by the system to the point where they genuinely do not see any possibilities any more, and are in an odd type of limbo where they can't do anything because nothing's ever worked for them

if you judge a fish by it's capability to climb a tree, the fish is going to spend it's entire life believing it's stupid.

NEETdom is simply learned helplessness.
>>
>>70796479
>You are NOT allowed to answer if you're a filthy manchild who lives with/is supported by his parents.
But how do I end it then? Tell me.
>>
Just because you live with your parents doesn't automatically make you a piece of shit. There's plenty of young people who live in apartments and have their parents help them out with money just so they don't feel like a loser. Even when it would be more convenient for them to just live at home
>>
>>70796763
I think a lot of us would leave you be if you guys just got jobs. My friend's brother is in his mid 30s and his parents would literally die of happiness if he just got a part time job.
>>
>>70797068
i'm not a NEET senpai, my sister was one and she committed suicide when i was 14
most people don't see what's wrong because they've never experienced it or been close to someone who has
>>
>>70797190
Girls can't be NEETs.
>>
>>70797438
>girls can't be NEETs
yes they can
how often do you meet other NEETs senpai
i'm guessing not often, they withdraw from society
>>
>>70796763
I am not a NEET per definition, since I am in my last year of EE study.

Our government shits on our elders at every possibility. The ones who built this country. The true Dutch. They shit on the students. They shit on the working people.
They have taken our identity from us. Our purpose. We are not even allowed to be men any more if the Swedish aids spreads.
Our purpose is wage slave tax cow fucking debt generator.
Fucking useless illiterate barbarians come here. Only for the gibs and they thank us with violence, subversive ideologies and hostility. They get everything from our government.
Oh you can't pay healthcare? There you go. You need a house? There you go. Your kids beating teachers, stealing and robbing people again? Not a problem!
They allow old people in from morocco and turkey, who have never lifted a fucking finger for this country and society and they get all kinds of benefits. They can't speak Dutch or English and force that islamic shit on their environment.
Meanwhile they cut the house help from my grandma.

I refuse to contribute.
>>
>>70796479
Believe me - if I could sit around all day doing whatever I wanted, I would be a much happier person. If I don't work, I will starve. Full time job and refuse to allow someone else to pay my bills.

What is needed is the return of parenting and pride in one's self-reliance. Shitty enabling parents and their complacent manchildren will be the end of white progress.
>>
You know. I live in eastern Nebraska. I'm a mechanic, trying to work my way up in my field.

Over in Wyoming, thousands of coal workers just got laid off because of Obama's EPA standards and squeezing out American energy. The rail road just laid off dozens of workers as well, mechanics included.

All of those thousands of workers, miners, mechanics, electricians, everything, are looking for work.

And this shit is happening all over the country. Factories are moving across borders, government is halting American resource mining at every turn, tech jobs are being outsourced, service jobs are being automated.

So if some people can't find work that pays well enough to afford housing in a housing market that has already popped and was reinflated on taxpayer's money, I can't really blame them.
>>
>>70796479
i am a NEET and i am better than every single one of you, i compose symphony's, i create fine art, I AM A GOD AMONG WAGE SLAVES.
pay your taxes and fund my great works, niggers.
>>
File: aces.png (428 KB, 527x458) Image search: [Google]
aces.png
428 KB, 527x458
Been a NEET for 2 months now and felt like I was losing my god damn mind. Have 2 job interviews later this week. WOOOOO.

Get out there and apply neets, it fucking sucks and its like a hole the more you stay that way.
>>
I am a former NEET here. And I can give you an answer. If enough men do not rise to meet the challenges of the modern world then eventually we can deduce that by the time baby boomers disappear we will have found the new slave class of America.

The cold answer is this. There is no one force coming to save the NEET, save his own ability to recognize that he should change his hikki ways or the ability to move beyond self preservation and kill yourself, because when the millennials move into everything there will be a disproprtionate burden and the NEETs will not be awarded sympathy. And this goes ESPECIALLY for men.

If you are a male NEET, you need to get yourself together or you will find yourself in a new kind of serfdom.
>>
>>70797956
>Been a NEET for 2 months now and felt like I was losing my god damn mind.
I don't get this. I do nothing and I am never bored.
Days pass really quickly. I sleep a lot because I am tired all the time too.
I wish I had your drive to accomplish things.
>>
By in some way introducing testosterone into the diets of all these NEETs. What these people lack is drive and you can artificially give that to them by making them high T as fuck.
>>
Been a NEET since 2000
420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT all day
That's why I feel the Bern
>>
>>70797956
I feel the same way. Came home after living in Asia for a few years. Been home for 3 months and I'm going insane. If I didn't exercise, go jogging/bike riding, drink on weekend with friends, and keep up on my Japanese I'd probably just kill myself. Waiting to take my test for the reserves and get a part time job in the mean time.
>>
>>70796479
The sudden abundance of NEETs is just a symptom of how fucked the world has become that young men don't bother trying anymore because they don't even have a place for themselves in society anymore.

Women have become promiscuous, coal-burning whores, and courts will favor them every single time over any legal issue. Marriage is a 50/50 chance at losing at least half of your shit.
Immigrants(both illegal and government-sponsored) are taking many low-skill and high-skill requiring jobs because they can be paid less than half what native citzens will ask for.
And to top it all off, for the people who do have wages, the price of living has skyrocketed compared to how little the wages themselves have increased over the years.

Why bother leaving your shell when it's obvious the world apparently doesn't want you.
>>
>>70798162
I altered my diet and masturbative habits and it was amazing.
Cut out soda pop altogether.
Drastically reduce sweets. If possible, eliminate refined sugar and ration literal spoonfuls of unpasteurized honey.
Cut out as much plastic packaging as possible.
Eat oily fish like herring and vegetables like celery, spinach and brussels sprouts.
>>
File: christneet.png (1 MB, 1512x946) Image search: [Google]
christneet.png
1 MB, 1512x946
>>70796479
>You are NOT allowed to answer if you're a filthy manchild who lives with/is supported by his parents.
What makes you so upset wagie? Do you realize our way of life is superior? Consider getting NEETbux in a normal country.
>>
>>70798657
>Women have become promiscuous, coal-burning whores

If whites are stuck in their basements masturbating to anime, who are the women supposed to fuck? Should they drag you broke ass creatures out of your basements and demand you fix your lives or what?
>>
>>70798418
>and keep up on my Japanese

You could at least pick a useful second language. Your little girl cartoons have subtitles, bro.
>>
File: 32523523525.png (487 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
32523523525.png
487 KB, 816x960
NEET and /pol/ are the same thing, born from the same autism and the same bearded neck.

Nuking /pol/ would be a good start to ending NEETs, if you losers didn't feel like you had ANY safespaces you might go out into the world.
>>
>>70796479
>cure widespread Neetdom

EMP
>>
>>70798991
There are two kinds of NEETs

The social outcast NEETS

and the lazy assholes

The lazy assholes are social dudes that have no jobs and leech off money given to them so they live a life without much responsibilities at all. Most rich kids are lazy asshole NEETs and niggers in the USA.
>>
>"productive"
Keep telling yourself that, wagecuck.
>>
>>70799176
Watch some shows
Billions, Better Call Saul, Black Sails bretty gub, Walking Dead
>>
File: 120hrs.jpg (76 KB, 351x376) Image search: [Google]
120hrs.jpg
76 KB, 351x376
>>70799176
You need work to give your life meaning?

I am sorry for you anon. You are not cut out for the NEET life it seems.
>>
>>70798859
I believe you are mixing up the cause and effect here.

The coal burning whores are one of the reasons for the abundance of NEETs, not the other way around.
>>
File: 1458804910629.jpg (15 KB, 536x459) Image search: [Google]
1458804910629.jpg
15 KB, 536x459
>>70796479
>talks about neet
>shows expensive set up
>>
>>70799176
There's your solution: Skyrim

Better than staring at the wall all the time.

>>70796479

Let it burn. The damage done to our "civilisation" by cultural marxists is not reversiable.
>>
>>70799364
You don't believe that. You're not going to convince anyone you do either. You pathetic bastards have more excuses than niggers owe in child support.
>>
File: 3924.png (29 KB, 614x640) Image search: [Google]
3924.png
29 KB, 614x640
>>70796479
What's the fucking point OP.
You tell me, because I can't find a fucking reason to get out of bed anymore.
>>
>>70796479
You cut off welfare, and the "epidemic" ends itself.
>>
File: wage slavery.png (59 KB, 1790x493) Image search: [Google]
wage slavery.png
59 KB, 1790x493
>>70799602
>Nope. Employment insurance gives me $2042 a month. Before I was laid off I earned $3700 net biweekly. So it comes down to a money thing.
Have you considered not being a consumerist swine?

>That is not a problem for me. Unlike man children like you.
>Unironically calling anons man children on 4chan
Hmmmm
>>
>>70799602
>Unlike man children like you.
I really don't want to be like this though.
>>
File: IMG_20160408_182725.jpg (419 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160408_182725.jpg
419 KB, 720x1280
No, I just get to live off your tax money.
>>
i was neglected and abused as a child and diagnosed with level 2 autism spectrum disorder.

what hope do I have of ever getting a job (that can support a life) and finding a [spoiler] white [/spoiler] woman to settle down with?

>0

>inb4 dont breed

i dont plan on it
>>
>>70799530
>you pathetic bastards

Yeah go ahead with your projecting. Just because I said there is a reason for a large amount of NEETs doesn't mean I am one.
I work in a factory doing nonstop hands-on work, but its ridiculous that the world I live in tells me I should be grateful for the opportunity to do so.
>>
>>70796479

I have a solution.

Polar Reversal, and natural selection.
>>
>>70799916
>i was neglected and abused as a child and diagnosed with level 2 autism spectrum disorder.
What is level 3 ?
>>
>>70799965

good lord
>>
>>70799991

"profound autism"

kanner syndrome, low IQ types, non-verbals, ones that scream and have fits. i'm considered high functioning and "high intellectual capacity" yet i can't get a fucking job.
>>
>>70796479
im 26 i own my own car i pay my own rent and provide my own food i have about 3k in the bank my question...

Where do i get free government money? I dont need much i just want to borrow about 80k interest free ill pay them back over a few years in full i just want to own a small 2 bedroom home in montana or north dakota.

So free government checks how do i get them?
>>
>>70796479
Establish consequences for not participating in society without a legitimate reason. Also give incentive to compete in the world via less government assistance to those able to work.
>>
>>70800087
>>70800105

only good thing about having a sperg diagnosis is that i get 800 bucks a fortnight.
>>
>>70799372
>Implying the NEET spent a cent for that set up
>>
>>70800087
nobody gives a fuck about intellectual capability unless you're in a very limited line of work

find books about social traits, observe how people work, play life like the game it is

social behaviour is just a bunch of rules that people have had lots of practice at m8, you're no different.

your life will get a lot better once you get good at manipulating it
>>
File: planetX illuminati war.jpg (37 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
planetX illuminati war.jpg
37 KB, 800x518
>>70800019

Think about it though... ok So the poles shift, every Iphone and computer is destroyed and deactivated terminally.

Every NEET can adapt, or die.

If they adapt, they will have to learn to live without mental illness. They will have to scavenge and fend for themselves.

They will have to abandon alone tumblr and Reddit time for tribalism.

You know it's coming, when the poles reverse they will send out an EMP blast and back to the stone age we go.
>>
>>70798657
You're right about a lot of what you're saying, but it's pretty easy to tell which marriages will fail. I've warned EVERY SINGLE one of my friends that have a failed marriage that their marriage was going to fail.
>>
>>70799750
Man child living with parents and on welfare. I agree with this. I have 0 motivation to do anything because I get paid regardless. Something tells me if I start starving I'll start working.
>>
>>70796479

why in the fuck would i support a kike-controlled capitalist system and pay taxes to ZOG?

sorry schlomo!
>>
>>70800319
>you're no different.

so my MRI scans lied to me?

are you saying i dont have fucked up sensory problems and impaired theory of mind.

k m8

>>70800320

that affects everyone, ya dingus.
>>
>>70800464
>>you're no different.
>so my MRI scans lied to me?
>are you saying i dont have fucked up sensory problems and impaired theory of mind.
>k m8
nigger you can learn
the only difference between you and other people is that other people learn how to perform socially easier
>>
>>70800320
I am fine with this, I know lots of skills and can blacksmith and hunt.
>>
>>70797604
That defeatist mentality will never bring you happiness. True joy comes from going out and rebuilding what is being lost. Be that bastion of Dutch hope, don't let them take your generation.
>>
>>70799991
so severe it's pretty much impossible to function independently
>>
>>70799592

That is a very pretty drawing.
>>
>>70796479
>destroy welfare
Also.
It will end itself.
>>
>>70798657
blah blah blah
>i'm being persecuted!!!!
get the fuck off the internet and step out into the real world. the shit gou read on fucking 4chan and the daily mail are not representativd of the real world. if you're white and have even a modicum of intelligence, you can have it made. NEETs are nothing more than lazy shitheads. stop making excuses you fucking nigger.
>>
>>70800087
>"profound autism"

lmfao what a great word to attach to that. I can't stop laughing.
>>
File: Battlestation.jpg (43 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
Battlestation.jpg
43 KB, 600x361
>>70799372

That's maybe $3,000 to 4,000 in stuff.

Pic related. Something that is just as impressive a dollar amount.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.