[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The anti Slav/Romanian feeling made mainstream with Brexit proves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 31
The anti Slav/Romanian feeling made mainstream with Brexit proves further one thing that I always said: the generic white identity is a US fabrication.

Western Europe embraced it partly mostly since when non-white immigration grew (meaning, not only the usual immigration from colonies) and was a bit boosted further when the White Power phenomena gained popularity in the late 1970's. Nevertheless, people here in Europe have been hating and killing each other for too long for skin colour to matter much when it comes to anything significant.

As an example of what I understand as a big misconception, it is quite ridiculous to see neo-nazis in the US and Eastern Europe treating the NSDAP ideals as some sort of a general pro-white thing, as if they had a greater plan for all the white population.

My point, although racial identity started to mean a bit more in the latest decades in Western Europe the national feeling and the notion that your neighbor can become your enemy overnight is still in the roots of the ethos of Western European nations. Would love to read your thoughts on it.
>>
This is fucking shill threads.
Every proud slav fixes his troubles on his own.
Some one giving you shit where are you from?
Break his fucking leg
>>
>hey piotr, watcha doin?
>>
the social construct of 'the white race' in New world countries doesnt apply outside of there
the USA uses this construct to assimilate other non-anglo europeans
>>
>>79029560

What is shill about it, slav comrade?

i am not whining about the anti-slav thing. The discussion I propose is about national/regional vs. wide racial identity.
>>
>>79029866

Pretty much what I meant in the OP. This notiuon has been sort of imported into some places in Eastern Europe, though. My guess, in order to try and be a part of something bigger than our fucked up panelak reality back in the early 90's.
>>
>>79030071
i think it's essential that we keep the non-american 'white' world not associated with white americans as a group
kind of hard to do since we teach english as a secondary language to our children since 1st grade, before they even develop a national identity
>>
>>79030298

You have a point and a good one. The thing is that, although the generic white identity spread by the US , at least for now, seems to be mostly on the surface out of America.
>>
>>79029146
I get what you are saying but I don't think it holds ground.
In the past this sense of unity was mostly expressed through religion. Other things you can think of are language, music, food, common enemies.

Skin colour is a part of it, especially when it comes to male/female relations or attractiveness.

When comparing it to personal relations you can compare other whites to a pleasant coworker. Maybe you both dislike too much chatting and enjoy the same music. That does not mean you want him to come over to your house for a coffee without an invitation. Then there are coworkers you hate and/or have nothing in common with, which would be completely different cultures and races.
>>
File: BigBrother.gif (50 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
BigBrother.gif
50 KB, 500x658
>>79029146
In Australia Whites are half divided between Anglo and Irish, and a White racial identity served us well (and was always understood as Anglo-Celtic) for 160 years.

All Australian political parties accepted and implemended a "White Australia Policy" to limit immigration to Whites only until the 1960s when certain (((things))) happened in every White country to dismantle our racial identity happened here too.

So it's not only an American thing. A White racial identity worked here well in Australia too to unite Anglos and Irish together, much like in the US it united Anglos, Irish, Germans and others together.
>>
>>79029146
Diversity decreases social cohesiveness.
>>
>>79031378

I should have mentioned other non American colonized countries. I consider them too. Nevertheless, the genericwhite feeling I talk about, although existing in ither places, spreads mostly from the US. And it makes sense in the colonies, I just do not think it goes much beneath the surface in Western Europe.
>>
>>79031592

Yes but how does it relate to the issue?
>>
>>79031346

>Then there are coworkers you hate and/or have nothing in common with, which would be completely different cultures and races.

I understand and do not disagree entirely. Nevertheless I do not think the skin colour thing represent any bond as significant as it seems to mean in the US.
>>
>>79029146
>The anti Slav/Romanian feeling

You mean anti slav/gypsy feeling?
>>
>>79032227

You have not left Romania a lot lately, have you? Of course gypsy is included but do not expect much love for non-gypsy Romanians either.
>>
>slavs
>white
>>
>>79031645
I'd just make the point again that in Australia it was always, from the 19th century to the 1960s, semi-officially called a "White Australia Policy", and Australia explicitly had a White racial identity. So the use White as a racial term is older than you are giving credit, and has enjoyed mainstream national support in the past too, it's not an identity of fringe Americans invented 40 years ago.

Also consider White settlement in Africa, which post-colonially has always considered itself White, as opposed to the Blacks (and Indians and Arabs), not only in South Africa and Rhodesia, but places like Kenya too. It was the racial identity of those people too.

Think back to what race is. It's the next step above family to describe your set of common ancestors with whom you share a genetic lineage of thousands of years. A smaller racial identity/tribe, loke being an Anglo or Czech is the immeadiate next racial step up.

But if you have more than one tribe to unite, then you go a step above that on the racial tree, perhaps all Germanics or all Slavs. If you have to unite those people of different macro-tribes, then you go a step above that on the racial tree and go to a White identity.

A White identity is a real racial identity, and it does and has worked in the real world. We do share a lineage of thousands of years, albeit a thousand or two (or less) less than we share with members of our immediate tribes.
>>
>>79032457
You probably went blind from all that light reflecting from the snow if you are saying that slavs aren't white
>>
>>79029146
There was always anti-Slav sentiment in Western Europe.

/pol/ just ignored it.
>>
>>79032506

I do not dispute anything you have just written. Plus, none of it is my opinion but an observation of European identities.

I do not think it is not a real identity, I just think it is much less strong than what people expect in Western Europe.
>>
>>79029146
slavs are whites mixed with asians, hitler just wanted the rape the asian genes out of slavs
>>
>>79032621

Exactly! Not only /pol/ but pretty much every place when discussions are mostly based on an North-American viewpoint.
>>
>>79032506
so what if a ww2 german fought against americans and his grandson now lives in america and is completely assimilated by the anglos?
I dont see that as a good thing
by the logic of things a german should respect a japanese or some african country who sided with nazi germany, more than he should respect the british
race is irrelevant outside of the New World, while racism is institutionalized over there
>>
i heard that ppl redo that graffiti apologizing to poles.

poles need to fuck off britian. those pieces of shit better come back and fix this shithole. want as big payment as in uk ? get rid of those fucking income taxes and forced healthcare. Reduce the goverment. But noo better run and fix toilets. fuck polacks.
>>
File: 1465936542338.png (1 MB, 2534x1002) Image search: [Google]
1465936542338.png
1 MB, 2534x1002
>>79032777
speak for yourself
>>
>>79029146
Bull shit there is no anti slav element in the British far right, Anglo nationalists some of the friendliest people you'll meet.

The problem with eastern european immigrants is they come to another european ethno state (sometimes in large numbers) and then don't want to become british. If you're coming there anglicise yourself fully and forget about your polish identity. Imagine if you were british, you have foreigners who look like you come in but they insist on always speaking their foreign language, stick to their clique and don't want to become part of your society. It's only fair, no?
>>
>>79032777

>slavs are whites mixed with asians

Which slavs? It certainly apply to spme groups but is definitely not a majority.

Plus, your notion of the NSDAP plans is pretty much the misconception I told you about. No, they did not have great fraternal plans for the Czech lands.
>>
>>79032979
except that british dont move in slavic countries en masse
and the slavic countries which invested resources in educating the young, has to permanently say goodbye to them if it lets them assimilate
so no it isnt fair for them to lose their polish identity
>>
>>79029146
It's just that picking on brownies is too politically incorrect for the average britcuck, not mentioning the legal consequences. So now it's open season for slav hunt since that's the only acceptable target.

Many will go back and guess by what they will be replaced (because those lost jobs will need replacement)?
Brown and black, mostly muslim permanent residents.

Don't be fooled, aside from the Swede, there's no more cuck than a Brit.
>>
>>79032968
genetically northern poles are the ideal from of european imo. slav is just a language group im just using the term generally
>>79033024
of course they did. czechs were considered aryan and were to be assimilated directly into the german reich there were just some foreign racial characteristics they wanted to breed out as their was even within the established german state.
>>
>>79033262
>It's just that picking on brownies is too politically incorrect for the average britcuck
this
niggers basically mullatoe'd their country and they cant say anything about it and act like its romanians fault
>>
>>79029146
Dude, "anti-Polish" sentiment isn't nearly as common as you think.
Don't let a couple shitposters on /pol/ fool you.
The Polish are just being hijacked by the left because they want to make it seem like Brexit made Britain more "racist."
>>
>>79032979

>there is no anti slav element in the British far right

That kind of wishful thinking from Eastern Europe is pretty much what I meant here: >>7903007. Part of Wester Europe embraced this American model of racial identity in order to feel like they are part of something greater than a fucked up land of panelak, gypsies and cheap whores.

>foreigners who look like you

Dude, I can identify some slav groups, like poles and Ukrainians from miles away.
>>
>>79029146
fuck off you leftist shill. the polish support refugees and immigration if they are in the UK. day of the rope. every one knew it was a thing

as far as romanian they are not white. they are gypos. partially middle eastern. its why the gypos support the muslims

but hey you go cry in the corner all you like tyrome there will never be another black president and your choices this time are all white
>>
File: It's+a+conspiracy![1].jpg (58 KB, 591x443) Image search: [Google]
It's+a+conspiracy![1].jpg
58 KB, 591x443
>>79033436

>The Polish are just being hijacked by the left

Come on, dude...
>>
>>79033170
If they don't want to drop their slavic identity they should get fucked by the nationalists, I don't pity any slavs who got attacked after brexit.
>>
>>79032506

>Africa

I don't think so, Boers hated Poms more than they disliked blacks despite both being white
>>
>>79033504

>there will never be another black president and your choices this time are all white

Man, I have never set foot in the US. Do you even flags?

Besides that, you might be right and nothing what you just wrote conflicts with the OP. The issue is another entirely.
>>
File: kk.jpg (139 KB, 720x892) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
139 KB, 720x892
Where did the idea of shitskins hating poles come from? Only white people hate poles.
>>
>>79029146
slavs are not white... Turks are more aryan than slavs.
>>
>>79033649
oh, why didnt you just say you are albanian
>>
>>79033443
>Dude, I can identify some slav groups, like poles and Ukrainians from miles away.

I have czech friends, you all look diverse with no consistent look. Some look southern european, others nordic, I could never guess other than if I watch behavior = all crazy
>>
>>79029146
I think you're right. European countries have a long history, their own culture and language. Just consider how important it is for some countries that they have their "own" language, when in reality it's just a dialect of a regional language.
Maybe the racial identity is not just restricted to the single nation, but extended to "pan-slawism" or "pan-germanism" but thats it. there is no "white" racial identity in europe.

But I believe that will change. Look at the statistic of the percentage of the world population that is of european descend- I think its somewhere around 10-15%. That will shrink. Drastically.
And with some of the elites (mostly western european and currently led by germany) trying to import african and asian populations into europe- there is a real chance that europeans will leave their dividing history behind and, confronted with a demographic threat, see common ground in their european- or white- genetic heritage.
It maybe one of the few positive consequences of the current development.
>>
>>79033747
There is no one more Aryan than Slavs
>>
>>79032405
>but do not expect much love for non-gypsy Romanians either.

A romanian who don't steal or beg (ie. who is not a gypsy) is just viewed like any other slav.
>>
>>79033770
If you immigrate to another country without assimilating 100% you're a rapefugee
>>
the anti-polish thing is a media divide and conquer thing
>>
>>79033917
on an individual level, why should I assimilate?
why shouldnt I raise my kids teaching them the language of our family's ancestors alongside the country im staying in?
what benefit do I have from assimilating into a foreign culture?
>>
That's because you (and me) live in a country, where there is no race tension, having 95% european whites, 2% vietnamese and 1% gipsies. (thanks to Hitler who cleared jews and Churchil who cleared germans out of our country, both leaders being the same villains...)

In eastern Europe:

There is no problem with vietnamese, who are even more honest (and diligent) than domestic people, there is a small tension with gipsies, who are usually not honest (cz:nejsou cestný) and do not have a conscience (even not between friends, they cheat as a "sport"), at least not at the level our slavic people do. But now, as mudslimes are comming, we will start to appreciate old good gipsies...

There are no african blacks here, because slovans did not trade with slaves. It was always the monopoly of jews, who traded with slaves and prostitution, most notably the triangle-trade between England, Africa and America, sending glass garbage, slaves and sugar in the triangle from 16th century...

And the main part of imigration problem is, that both the muslim and african invaders are ruthless (cz:bezohledný), to their women, to nature, to all different believers), they are by 2-3 thousand years back in evolution, missing the "conscience" (cz:nemají ješte "svedomí") as the main attribute of truly modern (not only but mainly Slovan) humanity...

So with this experience, in the country, where there is no race tension yet, there still is a national tension with neighbours - if you remove all hard pains, the small pains start to be felt better... That's why you think, that different nations pose problems to you more than races...
>>
>>79033806

That is true. I say the same about southern slavs, Bulgarians and others. I meant precisely poles and ukrainians. For some reason they seem to be more homogeneous when it comes to appearance than other slav groups.
>>
2:
I finally started to appreciate german fellows, when being massively presented with something a lot more foreign...

And about black/white - rather brown/pink: Currently there is a Genocide going on, the "Calergi plan" to create light-brown afro-asiatic non-nation of future European peoples without roots in traditions, that will be much more easily governed. Koudenhove-Calergi is father of EU and this is very precisely, what he planned... And the Jews (headed now by a jewess A. Kazmierczak Merkel - really "spoil the peace") are executing this genocide of european nations...

There was a joke about government "exchanging the people", if there are mutual problems. Now this "joke" is becoming the reality...
>>
I agree. The main reason for the black/white divide has been the races living beside each other in antagonistic relationship. Whites as foreign invaders or slave masters.
European whites have long know about other races, but they have had no real impact on everyday life. In Norway black people where exotic rarities well into the 1980's and no one has had to worry about negroid uprisings and the like.
Russia and other European countries have been the worry of the common man.
Another point is that slavery created a common identity for American blacks. Robbed of the tribal identities that rule Africa they have become an force so great that there is no room for white tribalism.
That being said, there is a common European identity it's just not very strong.
The anti-slav thing is just working class antagonism born from competing over the same jobs, it will pass. The anti romanian feeling is class contempt for gypsies and beggars.
>>
>>79034062
Because then you're an invader, you just highlighted the core of the problem without realizing it.

All those millions of people come in acting like you mentioned, with loyalty to a foreign country and eroding all bits of local culture. Then expecting the locals to NOT show hostility.
>>
>>79033815
>Maybe the racial identity is not just restricted to the single nation, but extended to "pan-slawism" or "pan-germanism" but thats it. there is no "white" racial identity in europe.

I can make your words mine. Yes, that is pretty much it.

Funny thing is that, according to this thread, for non-Europeans it seems difficult to even conceive that idea.

About the future, nbot so sure. people still understand Merkel's stand on the refugee thing as a "German" thing and they are not happy. In CZ, as an example, even people in groups like Antifa see that as maneuver to attract cheap labor regardless of what that can do to the rest of the population. Been in germany a few times lately and there people actually seem to believe it is all about humanitarianism.
>>
>>79034493
>All those millions of people come in acting like you mentioned, with loyalty to a foreign country and eroding all bits of local culture. Then expecting the locals to NOT show hostility.
that would be the way to do it yes
if the country is opening up like a pussy and not expecting to get used then its their leaders fault
>>
>>79034186

Yes, you are quite precise and correct, I have nothing to add. Your post is quite accurate and I share the same opinion in most aspects.

By the way, I see a growing number of muslims but not non-arab Africans. Most black people I meet in CZ (which means less than a dozen) are usually from US/UK and to be honest most of them are more assimilated into local culture and habits than gypsies.
>>
>>79032506
>Think back to what race is. It's the next step above family to describe your set of common ancestors with whom you share a genetic lineage of thousands of years. A smaller racial identity/tribe, loke being an Anglo or Czech is the immeadiate next racial step up.

I think it would go Family<Tribe <Ethnicity <Race <Humanity
>>
>>79034062
Because your kids will be abominations. They will have no natural place in either their home country or the home of their ancestors. You will doom them to be aparte in society, and that generally speaking is a bad place to be.
>>79034621
Ask the jews how it ends, they have some experience in this field.
>>
>>79031378
>Australians
>White

Pick one and only one, Mungo. I've only ever seen such swarthy "white" people in South America and Australia. Stop lying about your meme policies.
>>
>>79035184
>Ask the jews how it ends, they have some experience in this field.
Well it ended for them ruling the world. Can I have some of that pls?
>>
>>79034910
Greatest concentration of mudslims in Czechia is around universities. In Prague, you cant really distinguish if muslims around you are tourists or students. But in Brno, there is very many muslim students studying medicine. Interestingly enough, most of them have specific London accent. In Olomouc, the only muslim prayer space in the whole city is at unversity dormitory.
>>
>>79035413
It ended in a genocide and them returning to their "ancestral" land, where they are under constant threat from their neighbors.
And some of them do rule the world. But interestingly enough there are breadlines in Jerusalem, go figure. ,
>>
File: 1467116479858.png (160 KB, 1336x759) Image search: [Google]
1467116479858.png
160 KB, 1336x759
>>79033908
Jesus christ you aren't aware that gypsies are their own ethnos? It's not just a "lifestyle". Even if a gypsy chooses to abandon his ancestral ways, he will still ethnically be a gypsy/roma
>>
>>79029146

White identity is a Jewish invention.
>>
>>79029146

I have been saying the "white" race is an american fiction for years and everybody thought I was just some SJW cuck.

If Europeans actually thought they were really of one race then WWI and II would not have happened and the subjugation of the Scots and Irish would never have happened.

Surely you would not subjugate your own race... oh wait.
>>
File: 1462783874167.png (596 KB, 1224x906) Image search: [Google]
1462783874167.png
596 KB, 1224x906
>>79029146
I've always thought that "white people" is a globalist concept invented by cultureless Americans who can only identify by color.
It's hilarious how /pol/ eats it up.
>calls himself nationalist
>cares about some abstract "white people" and not his own nation
>>
>>79037789
why would you assume there would be no internal conflict?
>>
White people = WASPs.

Scandinavians and Slavs are Mestizo Mongol/European hybrids. Southern Europeans are Mulatto-Arab-Euro hybrids.

Only the English, Dutch, and Germans are truly White.
>>
>>79029146
>the generic white identity is a US fabrication.

Sherlock, is that you?

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa,"
>>
>>79037853
pan-slavism is just as bullshit and even more artificial
>>
>>79029146
Good. I despise polish traitors too. They lust money, fucking leeches.
>>
>>79038299
Nice bait there, Ali.
>>
File: Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg (173 KB, 970x863) Image search: [Google]
Rassenkarte_von_Europa.jpg
173 KB, 970x863
>>79038299
try again shitskin
>>
File: oliver_a.jpg (35 KB, 349x524) Image search: [Google]
oliver_a.jpg
35 KB, 349x524
>>79038299
>Only the English, Dutch, and Germans are truly White
>Only the English
>English
>>
>>79039032
this map is far more accurate than the phony germanic/slavic/latin linguistic classifications
>>
damn I wish irish people were more racist

we will be, in time
>>
File: 1444395680016.jpg (133 KB, 527x588) Image search: [Google]
1444395680016.jpg
133 KB, 527x588
>antifa trying this hard to split europeans up now that brexit happened

yeah they totally don't care more about the muslims in their country literally taking towns over and forming child rape gangs

it's the polish janitors everyone's worried about
>>
>>79033834

But only Anglos are white
>>
>>79039477
i agree, language is important but can be easily changed, genetics is the integral center of a culture upon which all other aspects are built
>>
>>79038311

Yes! That is the point. It seems obvious for us here but for people out there in most of the "New World" seems so crazy that they are capable of calling the European notion a conspiracy. Just go through this very thread, there are good examples. Seems like they cannot even conceive the possibility.
>>
>>79039497
The only reason we're not racist is because we're not swarming with blacks and shitskins

yet...

enjoy these days while they last anon. You'll miss them when they're gone, and when their gone they are gone for good.
>>
File: russel_brand.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
russel_brand.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
>>79039728
>But only Anglos are white
>>
>>79039997
Russell brand is an honorary shit skin.
>>
>>79039667

See? Exactly what i mean. People in the US seem to have a serious hard time even understanding the possibility of a reality where the generic white does not mean as much as it means to them.
>>
File: maxresdefaultcx.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultcx.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>79040055
he's 100% anglo along with this other pure white aryan
>>
>>79037270
Reading the same article (Also on the bottom right corner): "Romania 621.573-2.000.000" then Romania has atleast a 1,8% or 10% minority
>>
>>79036342
They rule the world. USA and UK is totally under Israels influence. The Jews that died in WW2 were the Jews who "betrayed" the Jew Tribe by assimilating with indigenous cultures. So what I'm saying is, Jews allowed to kill Jews because Jews betrayed Jews. And in the end Jews rule the world. How the fuck is this not a win scenario? Israel is not under constant threat. They use muslims as test subjects for new weapons, Israel is a big military testing facility to make profit. But this is off topic.

There is definitely an anti-Slavic sentiment and it originates from England. This sentiment is irrational, because England and Poland (which is the root place of Slavs, sorry Russia) had never waged any wars or no genocide took place or anything remotely indicative for justifying an anti-Slavic/Polish sentiment. Therefor the only reasonable conclusion is the root cause has to be irrational in nature, or originates from ancient past, or both because anything that comes from the ancient past is kinda irrational.

If you study history you can trace the anti-Slavic sentiment at least from XVIII century, starting with the First Partition of the Commonwealth of Poland, in which the British took active part behind the scenes and supported the Prussia, Russians and The Hamburgs takeover.

To understand the motives one has to trace the heritage of British Elites, which goes back to ancient Babylon - its not a good thing - And todays ruling class of Britain is a direct bloodline of Nimrod, who was responsible for the construction of The Babel Tower, from what we know was an act against God, who punished the builders, aka todays British Elites. Yeah, that means today British Elites are people cursed by God, and people who deliberately act against God. That means they cooperate with the Devil and it makes them them Bad Guys - slavery as an example. Brits have more in common with Muslims, both slave traders, than with Aryan Slavs.
>>
>>79040471

Now how does it fit in the anti-Slavic sentiment? To make the long story short. 12 Tribes of Israel are a stolen notion from Slavic Mythology, which is Aryan heritage. There were 12 Tribes of Aryans and are till this day. The promised land by God is not today Israel, but Euro-Asia which were ruled by the Chosen People the Aryans for a long time. They used advanced technology, like flying Vimanas and the ability to mold solid rocks. The remaining of their rule and civilization are spread across the whole Euro-Asia continent, many in Russia which few people are aware about. For a reason unknown, the once mighty Aryan empire collapsed, and today we aren't even taught about it. The remaining of Aryan culture are now Polish and Iranian.

What does it mean to be Aryan? To answer that, we need to go back to the origins of the word itself, where does it come from and what does it mean? Aryan means the "Noble one". The "white" part in Sanskrit spirituality was relating to WHITE SPIRIT, not white skin. Being Aryan has nothing to do with skin or hair color. Blond hair and blue eyes does not make you Aryan. For example today Iran are part of Aryan culture heritage, unfortunately they were conquered by Muslims.

Being Aryan is a spiritual quality. Its a way of being, not a biological thing. Even a black dude can become Aryan if he/she develops certain spiritual qualities. Its about being a White Spirit, not a demon, like for example "white" supremacists are, or Nazis were. The white supremacy is a demonic ideology. And any white supremacist claiming they are Aryan is a liar or a fool.

But again, how does it fit into the anti-Slavic sentiment? Well, the Elites of West are the descendants of the Babel Tower builders who stood against God, and Slavs are one of the tribes of Aryans the Gods Chosen People. The rebels hate the Chosen People and this is the cause for anti-Slavic sentiment in the pit called Britain.
>>
>>79039953
>because we're not swarming with blacks and shitskins

even one hijab is too much. we really need to leave the eu and be ourselves again.
>>
>>79040639
My biggest fear is tonnes of shitskins leaving the UK and moving to ireland because of brexit...

otherwise.. I kinda expecting the boot to drop in europe before mudscum start thinking of coming here en masse. Europe is slowly waking up.
>>
>>79040875
knock em out and throw em in the ocean,lads
>>
>>79040471
>To understand the motives one has to trace the heritage of British Elites, which goes back to ancient Babylon - its not a good thing - And todays ruling class of Britain is a direct bloodline of Nimrod, who was responsible for the construction of The Babel Tower, from what we know was an act against God, who punished the builders, aka todays British Elites. Yeah, that means today British Elites are people cursed by God, and people who deliberately act against God. That means they cooperate with the Devil and it makes them them Bad Guys - slavery as an example. Brits have more in common with Muslims, both slave traders, than with Aryan Slavs.
you lost me man
>>
>>79041018
One good thing about ireland is we have pretty good immigration policies by european standards. Asylum seekers get a rough time here. They have to live in hotels and are given tokens they can only use to buy food with. The waiting list is crazy long too. Not an appealing country to try to get into illegally.
>>
>>79040639
>>79040875

I really do not think things will change much regarding non-European immigration.
>>
>>79041590
Eventually there will be a tipping point. It seems bleak now because liberals are in power. But that balance can tip very suddenly. Just like brexit.
>>
>>79041367

MAsylum seekers get a rough time here.
>They have to live in hotels

Dude, hotels? Really? And that is what you call a rough time?

Also, Ireland has one of the most lenient immigration policies in Europe. Have a look at policies from other countries and compare. As an example, non-EU students there are allowed to work full time.
>>
>>79041288
Its quite simple. British Elites are not indigenous to British Islands. They are migrants from Babylon, The Phoenicians who rebel against God since Biblical times.
>>
>>79041784

I agree it can. Just do not think leaving the EU would mean much.
>>
>>79041917
And you know that how? Admittedly, a lot of anglos like John Oliver and Russel Brand look pretty semitic
>>
>>79041905
>As an example, non-EU students there are allowed to work full time.
They have to be accepted into the country first though. They can't be asylum seekers.
>>
>>79041288
If you wanna to delve deeper, the language used in Babylon was the Aramaic, from which originates Hebrew. Hebrew is a dialect of Aramaic. Therefor following this line we know, that Nimrods Elites who rebelled against God, are todays Jews. I don't know when Nimrodians took over England, but I do know it happened and lasts till today.

The conclusion is, today Israel Jews are not the Abrahamic Jews. They are Nimrodians from Babylon, the Rebels. And they rule over UK and USA. The Nimrodians are not indigenous to British Islands.
>>
>>79031346
This

That is how race relations are with other whites.
>>
I am cute anime girl. What now
>>
>>79042516

That is pretty much the same all over the EU. Ireland has the full time work thing for students as a bonus.
>>
Let me tell you the real reason. An average English citizen is afraid. So they direct their impotent rage towards fellow christian whites, since the globalists turn a blind eye or encourage it. Where are the open calls to deport Muslims? Pakis? Negroes? There's only silence.
>>
>>79033263
>slav is just a language group

nope.
>>
>>79042207
Another hidden history fact, is that Hitler and his Elites were Nimrodians. They followed the ideology of Rebellion against God. Since they knew that Poles are one of the Tribes of Aryan, the Nazis aimed to eliminate God's favorite People but they failed. Nevertheless, they inflicted some damage by eliminating 17% of Aryan population.

The Nimrodian Jews who lived in Poland were eliminated because they started to assimilate with Aryans and the Nimrodian Priests couldn't have it, so they eliminated their own as punishment. Because as I said, being Aryan has nothing to do with genetics, but everything with the Spirit. Even a Nimrodian genetic bloodline can become an Aryan if he/she chooses to abandon the path of Rebellion and develops pristine spiritual virtues. Love for shekels is not a spiritual virtue - and Nimrodians tend to milk it from mothers breast and even so, they can turn toward becoming a Spiritual Aryan. The Nimrodians are rebells by choice.
>>
>>79043843
Serbs are closer genetically related to greeks and albanians than to russians. Hungarians are closer related genetically to Romanians than to Mongolians. Linguistics isn't everything
>>
>>79043469
makes sense to me though. If they gonna be here they might as well be working, instead of causing trouble. Teen agers + free time + no money is not such a great combo. Especially for shit skins.
>>
>>79043996

slavs spread throughout the europe and mixed with different people. this is a fact commonly accepted by every historian in the past 1500 years or so.
In no way does this make slav just a language group.
>>
>>79045201
Oh sure, Serbs are genetically slavic, partially. What I meant is that: linguistics ≠ genetics
>>
>>79043661

There were protesters calling for repatriation
>>
>>79045201
Slavs are R1A1 genetic group. That means it's not only a culture and language, but being Aryan is about Spiritual Qualities. For example a white supremacy syndrome is not a spiritual virtue ;) That does not mean being ignorant of racial differences is some kind of noble thing. No, it just means that some cars are faster than others, but they are all cars and deserve respect and kindness until they prove they don't. Its fairly simple.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
Who cares about race?

The only three problems are muslims, niggers and especially jews.

The rest are just useful idiots that can be swayed in whatever direction the media pushes them.
>>
>> 79040471

No, Poland is the worse betrayal of Slavic people. They are the most intermixed with jews, being warmongers for few past centuries, longer hand of States dragon, and only little slovan. The craddle of Slovan people is eastern Ukraine (Novorussia) and southern Russia, and most percentually slovan is central (Czech and Slovak) and south-eastern Europe...

About "white" being only englishmen? Once probably... Not any more, the whites in Britain are starting to be a minority... And Britain always hated Russia and Slovan people generally, they incited WWI and WWII, always using Germans as a tool to invade Russia... (may post many sources...)

Also about US and Russia - many people did not notice, that the times (zeitgeist) have changed radically from previous century and it totally swapped, which of these countries is Christian citadel and which is jewish Bolshevik land. (and Bolshevik does not mean neither "leftist" nor "communist", "bolshevik" is someone, who "pretends to be a majority" and his "opinion" is the only one possible, punishing every one with different opinions... "BRemainers" are typical "Bolsheviks" nowadays in Britain, and Euro-huyers (EU-firsters) in rest of EU...)
>>
>>79044436

Whether it is good or bad is not the case. I just mean that, unlike stated in >>79041367, Irish immigration policies are not tough at all.
>>
>>79045546

>all cars deserve respect and kindness

Is this why Krauts are autistic?
>>
A mulatto of solely European descent is still a mulatto, and that's what constitutes the "white" race in America. There is no "white" race. It's undeniable that there is an Anglo-Saxon people, a Gaelic people, a Slavic people, a Nordic people, etc, but these races are unique and easily distinguished. To force them together in a common yoke is no different from the practice of forcing *all* the races together.
>>
>>79045546
Serbs have more I2a haplogroups than r1a, so from that you can theorize that serbs have more thracian/illyrian genetic heritage than from the slavic invaders
>>
>>79029146

You just had to open an history book to know that, from the beginning of white history there has been 1 period of peace, the last 60 years.

No such thing as white identity, only propaganda in the US and their utter lack of historic knowledge.
>>
>>79029146
I think it has more to do with the fact that Slavs are not white, but who cares?
>>
>>79045783

OP here. That is what I mean. Check this thread and you see that non-Europeans seem to have a hard time to even understand that as a concept.
>>
File: 1459010237439.png (246 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1459010237439.png
246 KB, 500x450
>>79045799

we always considered ourselves thracian/illyrian until the 1820s... I think ignoring either thracian/illyrian or slavic ancestry is a huge mistake
>>
>>79045783
>A mulatto of solely European descent is still a mulatto
are you retarded? the meaning of a mulatto is a mix of european and sun-saharan
>There is no "white" race. It's undeniable that there is an Anglo-Saxon people, a Gaelic people, a Slavic people, a Nordic people, etc, but these races are unique and easily distinguished.
There is no "english" race. It's undeniable that there is an Angle people, a Saxon people, a Frisian people, a danish people, a pict people, a native briton people, a norman people etc. but these races are unique and easily distinguished
>>
>>79045858

But that is pretty much what i meant. i was not wondering whether it was like that or not, just that the idea of "White" as a collective, the way non-Europeans seem to put it, does not feel natural in Europe IMHO.
>>
>>79035665
>Greatest concentration of mudslims in Czechia is around universities. In Prague, you cant really distinguish if muslims around you are tourists or students. But in Brno, there is very many muslim students studying medicine. Interestingly enough, most of them have specific London accent. In Olomouc, the only muslim prayer space in the whole city is at unversity dormitory.

I thought only we had muslims studying medicine. I don't understand why they don't study in their own country since half of them don't even bother learning the language and just pass the exams through bribes.
>>
>>79045966
I've made this point a number of times on /pol/ and each time been called a SJW. They do so without irony or comprehension. They do not realise that this view is far more racialist than theirs. The problem is the United States of America because it has no ethnic identity to call its own. It can either claim "white" identity, which is a fabrication, or try to force the idea that races don't exist. The rest of the world is forced to follow because the USA has cultural hegemony.
>>
>>79029146
It's simple human nature really. Enemies unite against bigger and mutual threats. White Americans used to have more cultural distinction, and not just being proud of their ethnicity. There used to be places in Pennsylvania that only spoke Dutch for example.

NSDAP ideals were also simply pro-self determination, so that's why they seem pro-white today. I've wondered if Europe could really have become this great happy happy continent, especially because they wouldn't know what it would be like if the Axis lost. I think ethnic conflicts would spark out again, but Germany would've probably been powerful enough to keep the peace albeit as the top dog. Basically a return to the peaceful Bismarck years.

This anti-Polish thing is just a hoax to paint Brexit supporters as mean racists btw.
>>
>>79046239
you are mistaking race with ethnicity
>>
>>79046198
>There is no "english" race. It's undeniable that there is an Angle people, a Saxon people, a Frisian people, a danish people, a pict people, a native briton people, a norman people etc. but these races are unique and easily distinguished
I agree with you. There is biodiversity across the United Kingdom the same way there is across the United States of America. The North/South divide in England is representative of that fact. So is the fact it's England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Cornwall, all distinct racially. It's only America that deludes itself.
>>
>>79045716
Nope. Genetics maps don't support your claim. The cradle of Slavs is Poland, Ukraine is nothing. No culture, no history, they were given a state just recently. They are in no way any cradle of Slavs. Slavs come from Raj - known as Eden in the Bible, which was located in Pakistan area, which before the Flood had a different climate.

I don't know what ethnic programing you are but just to remind you, it was Bohemians who betrayed the Polish Kingdom in XI century. Its a sad story. You kidnapped and castrated our King Mieszko II, and by this act Polish Kingdom lost the Papal Crown, because the bearer of Papal Crown cannot be sterile, and we had to give it back to fucking Germans you little twat, we remember that u gypsy cunt. If anyone is a betrayal of Slavs its Czech. The Polish Kingdom has conquered Rome and took the Papal Crown, we ruled the Vatican thanks to it. But because of pesky Czech we lost it in your betrayal stab in the royal nuts.
>>
>>79046647
I understand that ethnicity is the cultural aspect and race the physical. Both of them, however, are determined by person's lineage. Culture is representative of behaviour and behaviour is genetic. We can speak of a British or Slavic manner because they are as distinct in action as they are in appearance. The chaos in the USA, which is increasingly in other nations, is because it's such a mishmash. It's hard to unite a people that has no commonality.
>>
>>79029146

They're starting to go after Germans too.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/im-so-scared-now-german-woman-hit-by-xenophobia-calls-james-in-tears-132971#ooid=lxNThmNDE6ytV1ycyP1hhvWUIinVCvXH
>>
>>79046681
Even those ancient peoples were at some point smaller tribes who underwent the process of Ethnogenesis. As us european people are pushed in the corner, I believe that we will too undergo ethnogenesis on a more massive scale due to necessity
>>
>>79045799
>Serbs have more I2a haplogroups than r1a, so from that you can theorize that serbs have more thracian/illyrian genetic heritage than from the slavic invaders

Yeah, its due to the fact that for over 400 years that area was under Muslim occupation. Slavic invaders? Dude, Slavs are in Europe for over 3000 years. Sure Slavs didn't originate from Europe, cause Slavs came from India area - that is why euro languages are called Indo-Europeans. But the notion that Slavs are a primitive group that came after "germans" has no backup in genetic research which CRUSHED that idiotic notion.
>>
>>79047218
This is crazy shit. Those Brits have so much internalized racism its beyond stupid. Its called muh white supremacy syndrome. Its crazy
>>
>>79047433
You're a fucking idiot m8. I2a is a proto-european haplogroup which is mostly found in the Balkans and associated with the ancient people that dwelled there (Dacians, Dalmatians, Illyrians, Thracians etc.). It is not related to muslims or turks. As you mentioned earlier, slavs probably originate around Poland.
>cause Slavs came from India area - that is why euro languages are called Indo-Europeans
Retardation. Indo-Europeans originate in the carpathian/black sea area, and their invasions reached all the way too India.
>>
It was only ever a way to differentiate non-europeans (savages) from a civilised christian gentleman.
>>
>>79047253
If that is your argument, we may as well undergo "ethnogenesis" with all the races of the world. You'll argue for "white" superiority, of course, but I can just as easily argue for the superiority of my people as distinct from the other Europeans.
>>
>>79033737
>hurr if it wasn't for the polish you'd still be a white country, say thank you to them
>>
>>79047957
It will happen organically, due to necessity (not because of some white supremacy fetish as you're implying), or we will perish. The whole world is against the "white" man, and the small european countries can't fight alone as they did in the past.
>>
>>79047948

Do you include yourself there? I mean, do you really think Western Europeans see you as a civilized gentleman based on some generic notion of "white"? Because if so, I think you are badly wrong.

As I (OP) stated, certain groups in Eastern Europe sort of embraced the American notion of "White" because they (we) wanted to be part of all that we saw as a glorious successful western world we had been put apart from.
>>
>>79047923
Ok but don't call me names for no reason. I might not know it all.

I2 might be proto-european, I'm not arguing that. The problem I have with your notion is that it is not a virtue dude. The indigenous people of Europe were primitive people. The civilization came with the Aryans and Nimrodians. Europe is one giant mix fest. The linguistics in the balkan area indicate of a strong Slavic influence.

About where who originated is hard to track exactly and new studies reveal more information about it. It all goes back to the notion what is the origin of man. We can track the migration of genetics but the question is where does human come from, because how far can we track this shit? It has to have a start somewhere? Right?

Besides, I wouldn't go too deep into the genetics thing, because what makes us Human is not biology but Spirituality. We are not our bodies. We are not flesh. We are Spirit. A body is just a vehicle. Genetics is just specs of the biological vehicle. Some specs are better than other, some are worse. Its like with everything in life, its diverse.

The question is Who are we? Where are we? And what are we supposed to be doing? Isn't it?
>>
>>79040471
>To understand the motives one has to trace the heritage of British Elites, which goes back to ancient Babylon - its not a good thing - And todays ruling class of Britain is a direct bloodline of Nimrod, who was responsible for the construction of The Babel Tower, from what we know was an act against God, who punished the builders, aka todays British Elites.

Any sauce on that? I know some Jews say that Europeans carry the blood of the Amalekites, and hate them for that reason. Also i thought the British Isles were colonized by Scythians.
>>
File: CULTURE.png (289 KB, 2560x2496) Image search: [Google]
CULTURE.png
289 KB, 2560x2496
>>79048288
It's that you see it as a "we" as in "we" will perish, and frankly, I and most other Europeans do not. You think it's to perish if the "white" race are absorbed into one giant mulatto soup. Well, to my mind, it's to perish just as much if we are absorbed into one Americanized white race. Britain's distinct culture and traditions are to be preserved.

If you are speaking in terms of historical likelihood and trends, however, the greater push is for one giant mulatto soup, as that is the aim of globalization. But frankly, I doubt the possibility of either a coming together of "white" races or the coming together of all races. The USA is the example. The North/South divide in your country, it appears to me, is caused by a distinction racially (although I don't know if a genetic sampling has ever been done), and so the North of the USA and the South of the USA are culturally opposed to one another. How could there ever be a coming together?
>>
>>79048951
Can I ask you where your information? Because to be honest, almost everything you say sounds like pseudo-history religious bullshit. Your spiritual view of race reminds of Evola though
>>
File: fatguyfallingbuilding.gif (1 MB, 275x208) Image search: [Google]
fatguyfallingbuilding.gif
1 MB, 275x208
>>79049631
I used to have a whole document on the Scythians. They were pushed out of the steppes, and ended up colonizing the British Isles, and many parts of northern Europe. This could explain his Slavic ruling class claim.

In Jewish lore, the Amalekite tribe attacked Israel, and they are sworn to hunt them down to the last. The Amalekites were conquered by the Assyrians. The Assyrians migrated into Europe, and spread all over. This might explian why the ruling classes of Europe would have a hatred of their Amalekite subjects, and vice versa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_settlement_of_the_British_Isles

The Irish equivalent of Geoffrey's History was the Book of Invasions, Lebor Gabála Érenn, compiled from earlier material in the late 11th century. It chronicles four mythical phases of immigration, with six invasions. The last of these was the invasion by the Gaels who came from the Iberian Peninsula; they were the sons of Mil (also known as Milesius, Míl Espáine, or the Soldier of Hispania). According to the legend, the ultimate ancestor of the Gaels was a Scythian king[ambiguous] from what is now eastern Ukraine, whose descendants settled in Hispania.
>>
File: 1467109274803.jpg (92 KB, 940x635) Image search: [Google]
1467109274803.jpg
92 KB, 940x635
>>79029146
You will find that whenever you're forced to lose wealth so some other fuck on the other side of the continent can get some, you won't have particularly warm feelings towards them. Slav migration hasn't been good for Western Europe and Romanian migration has been very bad.
>>
Also, if you hope to join the muh oppressed minority gravy train, you're out of luck. The Anglosphere equals being born with fair skin and colored eyes to being born a millionaire and they are setting the societal trends for the entire Western world.
>>
>>79050954
You are stereotyping beyond retardation
>>
>>79046693
No, read about "Yamna culture", from which it has spread both to Europe and to India as "vedic" ("knower")... For example "Bagdad" is also of slavic origin, meaning "God given"...

The Polish is all very mixed with jews, since cca 16th century. About Roman Emperor crown, Czech king had it with Charles IV. too and what? (If Poland got it by "conquering Rome", it was usurped and good enough that they were deprived of it soon. Charles IV. has been duly elected.)

The war-monger Polish people were mainly in 20th century, attacking Russia in 1920th, attacking Czechoslovakia twice (in 1920th and in 1938), inciting Germany, boasting they will invade and conquer it... Currently in 21st century the Polish are worst anti-slovan warmongers again (when considering Lithuania and the group arround as rather Germans)...
>>
>>79029146

Firstly, this stuff is very likely propaganda to portray Leave voters in the worst possible light.

Secondly, if this is true, it has very little to do with race and nearly everything to do with economic migrants. Who are typically shit no matter what their origin.

Economic migrants are literally nothing but bad news for natives. They exist as leverage for the employing class to keep wages stagnant and worker rights limited.

In larger countries like the US, you can see his sentiment against even migrants from the same nationality and ethnic background but different regional origin.
>>
>>79051577
You sound like an sjw
>>
File: romanians.jpg (712 KB, 1223x1894) Image search: [Google]
romanians.jpg
712 KB, 1223x1894
>>79051577
At any given time, 1/3 of Romanians in the UK are in prison.

Ficke ficke.
>>
Just another distraction from the jihadist muslims and jew overlords.
>>
>>79049427
just because something does exist doesnt mean it should. every day you sacrifice your own interests for the benefit of your family and your family sacrifices its own interests for the benefit of your nation because its a more successful survival strategy overall. mixing white ethnicities the american way is bad because it destroys all cultural links and doesnt consider eugenics but that doesnt mean we should remain divided and easily conquered. the only reason america can exert this influence is because the white nations of europe are tiny, divided, and weak, what needs to happen is an extension of an established nation across europe with eugenic racial and cultural integration. even though you and your nation might have to sacrifice its interests something similar that you are a part of will live on as opposed to being overtaken by the relatively foreign chinese or having humanity destroyed completely because of the cultivation of weakness
>>
>>79052340
>it has very little to do with race and nearly everything to do with economic migrants. Who are typically shit no matter what their origin.
ding ding ding ding ding we have a winner.
>>
File: genetic distance.jpg (856 KB, 3741x3887) Image search: [Google]
genetic distance.jpg
856 KB, 3741x3887
We are all stupidly close to one another when it comes to genetics, even Finngolians.

Our divisions are primarily cultural.
>>
>>79037853
You're absolutely fucking correct. Americans invented this shit because our genetics are so fucked up we are basically "White Mutts" with so much ancestry to a million fucking countries we had to invent some shit to feel special.

I'm completely certain no actual American White Supremacist even has a fucking clue as how to define white heritage and culture because I'm completely certain they have nothing but a patchwork prom dress made out of thrown away quilts for a heritage that they follow.

White is only an identity for the average idiot American because they're too stupid to realize anything past that.
>>
File: 1465557570614.jpg (34 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
1465557570614.jpg
34 KB, 654x639
>>79053618
White skin means farming genetics, higher IQ, and a desire to build.

Dark skin means hunter gatherer genetics, low IQ, and a desire to destroy.

Dark skin communities are always stagnant, and violent.
>>
>>79046225
Fail entrance exams here
>>
>>79029146

No it's just that slavs are fucking stupid, but I would still take you over pakis and niggers.
>>
>>79054053
Typical retarded American. No there are clear CLEAR difference between White People. Why do you think The English are rightly singling out Poles? Only a few people in American seem to understand this but luckily in Pennsylvania I heard there was some shit between a Polish community and a Hungarian community when the Catholic Church tried to make them go to the same Church. It's should be apparent to everyone the Polish have nothing to contribute to anyone

Of course you wouldn't know this because your mother was probably a slut who didn't think to keep her line and her vagina pure and probably laid with any cock that was in front of her. And so the result was you and your faux-pride in a lie you made up to make yourself feel like you belong. Don't worry though, your time will come too.
>>
File: image.jpg (596 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
596 KB, 1024x721
"White identity" is an American made thing

America is a country made of people from different parts of Europe(mainly Germany,British Islands and Italy) so they had to fabricate this "white identity" you are talking about to create a sentiment of patriotism and unite all whites against minorities and enemies of America

White identity doesn't fit Europe, you have been killing each others during hundreds of years
>>
File: 1463319855250.png (1 MB, 1268x712) Image search: [Google]
1463319855250.png
1 MB, 1268x712
>>79052617
Yes, yes, fight against each other.
Red-pilled eastern europeans are bad goym, trust me. Your saviours will be the cucks and pro islamic feminists.
>>
>>79054719
I'm not denying we're white mutts. I'm saying that it's an admirable concept, and should be preserved. Shitting on white identity gives the shitskins room to wiggle in.
>>
File: resolve.jpg (245 KB, 1200x1619) Image search: [Google]
resolve.jpg
245 KB, 1200x1619
>>79029146
>the generic white identity is a US fabrication.
Yes, it is.

Is a mix of de Gobineau's theories and nazi racialism.

The fun thing about this is that Gobineau despised americans and viewed them as spiritless mongrels. When his work was translated in USA, they censored all the references to americans.

IMO White Nationalism is more dangerous because it disregards national identity and spirit, assumes that only blood matters (ie: materialism), creating a formless mass. If any, for Europe perhaps some sort of Pan Europeanism or Localism would be a more accurate idea.

White nationalism is new world phenomena suit for USA and similar materialistic formless societies of the americas.
>>
File: 1467048492229.png (405 KB, 1000x880) Image search: [Google]
1467048492229.png
405 KB, 1000x880
>>79034194
>For some reason they seem to be more homogeneous when it comes to appearance than other slav groups.
>>
File: iq-of-nations.gif (52 KB, 700x428) Image search: [Google]
iq-of-nations.gif
52 KB, 700x428
>>79056072
DNA is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>79056088
>98.3%
>>
File: slavs.jpg (69 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
69 KB, 800x605
>>79029146
That's because SLAVS = WHITE NIGGERS
>>
>>79052025
>No, read about "Yamna culture", from which it has spread both to Europe and to India as "vedic" ("knower")... For example "Bagdad" is also of slavic origin, meaning "God given"...
Yeah, because Slavs are Aryans DUH

>The Polish is all very mixed with jews, since cca 16th century.
You have no proof for that other than your superstition. Jews were very homogeneous ethnic group. They had and have till this day very strict non-mixing policies within their society. But despite that, some Jews mixed with Slavs that is true. But you know what? That only makes those mixtures smarter and stronger. Didn't you notice that Jews are super smart? You don't want to be super smart? No? LOL

>The war-monger Polish people were mainly in 20th century, attacking Russia in 1920th, attacking Czechoslovakia twice (in 1920th and in 1938), inciting Germany, boasting they will invade and conquer it... Currently in 21st century the Polish are worst anti-slovan warmongers again (when considering Lithuania and the group arround as rather Germans)...

Look Czech faggot. There is nothing more anti-Slavic than siding with Nazis and Communists. Ok? And I can see you have some kind of Nazi sentiment, therefor the only anti-Slavic is you, because the aim of Nazis was to exterminate Slavs. Germans admit that the concentration camps were designed for the extermination of Poles resistance, not Jews mkay? CUNT. The same goes for Communists who killed millions of SLAVS you motherfucker, so go fuck yourself u Czech Nazi Ruski lover Anti-Slavic shitbong
>>
slavs are niggers but white
>>
>>79060072
Only a demon could say that ;)
>>
>>79037853
Here here
I'm Spanish and some sort of Anglo Mexican mix and with the reading I've done about the revision of ww2 and the demonizing of an ideal socialist government there is little concern I have or believe that it was a white power movement.
Hitler was a humanitarian, and the concentration camps were to deprogram the Jewish civilians, they had plays and orchestras for God sake. As well as a camp money system, a cantina and positive interactions with ss officers (see true survivor videos)

>>79040489

You are my favorite german, I'd like to learn more about true aryan belief and way of life. In school here in America the teacher made it very clear the fact of the matter was aryans are blonde hair blue eyed white people. And that was the sole reason and purpose for hitlers campaign
Do you have recommended reading on this subject?

Now about the use of the swastika, Hitler had chosen it after a what I imagine would be a thorough research. In Buddhism it's a symbol of peace, and Hitler had used it in contrary to the communist hammer and scickle . It's said he took it as an ancient aryan symbol but I just can't find more details on its use. And it goes in a circle about aryan being white supremacy.

It's ironic that the swastika use in the national socialist party could be used as an intentional symbol of peace and economic freedom and now it's used by petty American bigots.
The documentary I've seen on the use of symbolism are all obviously biased scary "symbols of hate" and a underground shadow nazi occult bullshit.
>>
>>79054942

But that is the thing. This white identity you Yankees talk about does not exist as such here.
>>
>>79060769

The swastika also appeared in nord culture.
>>
>>79060769
i bet you think the SA was filled with nice upstanding gentlemen
>>
>>79059506
Need not insult me. No sympathy with Nazi. Hitler was a project of american jewish banksters, who started to support him exactly, when Trotskij did not succeed Lenin to rob Russia as expected (and so the Nazi anti-slovan passion was probably from the same Zionist goblet as is the Britain & American one...)
http://www.globalresearch.ca/history-of-world-war-ii-nazi-germany-was-financed-by-the-federal-reserve-and-the-bank-of-england/5530318
http://www.zvedavec.org/komentare/2015/07/6521-epizoda-6-lev-trocky-otec-nemeckeho-nacismu.htm
which is translated from some earlier episode of
http://orientalreview.org/2015/04/25/episode-15-poland-betrayed-vi/
and "the Hitler project":
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bush/bush2.htm

NKVD and gulags in Soviet union were all operated by jews, like Jagoda - the biggest single murderer of history... (Read Solzhenitsyn, "200 let vmjeste".). Lenin was a jew, sent by german Warburg banksters (guess their ethnicity), and Marx earlier, also guess what... Russian people were the most unfortunate victims of Bolsheviks.

The idea of Communism was intentionally smeared by bolshevik jews, because they knew, toward which system the world heads, and they made a huge vaccination to prevent the Good project.
Main error of previous pa-comunism was the atheistic accomplishment - because to the land promised we cannot enter without God in hearts...

So do not mix Nazism with the true Communism, which has never been achieved yet.

And also - your hatred toward Russia, the Slovan land, the only one, where Slovans rule now, Christian (although orthodox) land with no much trace of that pa-communism left, your hatred exposes you.
>>
>>79064534
What's your opinion Stalin? It seems based that he wanted to purge all the jews from the government.
>>
>>79045783
>Anglo-Saxon people, a Gaelic people, a Slavic people, a Nordic people, etc, but these races are unique and easily distinguished.

Really. What race is this girl?
>>
>>79040145
Yeah, I see this. Being a first-gen immigrant Slav in the United States, this fact either gets ignored by retards like this >>79039667
or SJW types who think everything is an issue of whites v. POCs. Both of these are American-centric racial distinctions that have little to nothing to do with the world outside of the United States.
>>
>>79065600
German? I don't live in Europe so I can't tell.

This is similar to how people in Asia can easily identify Chinese, Japanese, and Korean whereas to most people, they look similar.
>>
>>79064534
Look Czech, you look at Russians from the perspective of mountain landscape which makes you avoid most of the military confrontations, That Poland faces. If you suggest Russian occupation is something desirable because they are Slavs, then by all means surrender your land today to Russians. Russians today are mixed with mongoloids and became something you don't want to become. If not, then by all means go live in Russia. No one is holding you.

About the rest I simply can't disagree. The Jews you are referring to are Nimrodians. They are not Jews from the Bible. They are the priestly cast of Babylon - Builders of Babel Tower. For example the land of Judea was nothing else but an Aryan land, Judea = Ludea = "Lud" in Polish means "the People", so Judea was the Land of The People. Another fact that connects Slavs to Aryans and Poles is the Sanskrit which is very similar to Slavic languages, especially Polish. Sanskrit is the old Aryan language, from which Slavic languages originate.

Before Aryan Kingdom of Poland was Christianized it was called Polonorum Imperia in the chronicles of Roman Empire. Therefor Poland was an Empire spawning possibly from Europe across Asia - the Great wall of China was build by Polish Aryans, along with the Chinese Pyramids. There are solid chronicle evidence that support some of my claims. I say some, because many chronicles were burned by Vatican in order to erase the memory of the Aryan history. Fortunately some chronicles remained.

The history of Aryans is older than 3000 years. It goes back to pre-flood times which is around 10000 years. But its forbidden science and officially the history of it does not exist.

>your hatred exposes you
I hate no one so it exposes nothing
>>
File: 1465576337281.jpg (75 KB, 400x671) Image search: [Google]
1465576337281.jpg
75 KB, 400x671
>>79069533
>this post
WTF
>>
>>79060769

>I'd like to learn more about true aryan belief and way of life.
Find Vedas and read them. These are books of Aryan Knowledge originally written in Sanskrit. It will give you an idea.

>the matter was aryans are blonde hair blue eyed white people
Because it is true. Blond n Blue originates from Aryans but the culture of Aryans was very welcoming, and non discriminatory toward other races. You can experience it today, Slavs are usually welcoming toward aliens.

>swastika
It is an Aryan symbol. Hitler hijacked it. It is suspected he did that after discovering a Vimana, the flying saucer of Aryans, it had Swastikas on it.
Swastika means "Bringer of Luck" or something. What Hitler did to Swastika is a disgrace. Before it was commonly used among Slav nations, because it was part of the Aryan heritage.
>>
>>79069533
>muh Mongolians meme
Kurwa please. Whatever negligible Asian admixture Eastern Russians have is from Finno-Ugric peoples that lived there for thousands years before any Mongols. We are also the most accomplished among all Slav tribes, so yeah, you should want to become us.

>But you know what? That only makes those mixtures smarter and stronger. Didn't you notice that Jews are super smart? You don't want to be super smart? No? LOL
It's funny but in case of Poles your Jewish admixture gives you only that typical Jewish bitchiness and victim complexes and not brains.

>in Polish means
And in Russian. And in all other Slavic dialects. Stop trying to monopolize our common language you Slav-kike.
>>
>>79070629
>Slavs are usually welcoming toward aliens.
Yea, as long as they are white.
>>
>>79029146
Very nicely put, I agree with everything you sade Czechbro
>>
>>79029146
Ok how do I milk this cash cow now ? I'm a Polack and all the racism makes me dizzy. I want 8790876677 £ in gold please.
>>
>>79033908
Romanians aren't slavs.
>>
>>79035665
my alma mater has a muslim prayer space? Unbelievable...
>>79034062
Exactly. I have German ancestry but my family has lived in Bohemia for generations. Up to my father´s generation we used to be billingual.
>>
>>79071512
>We are also the most accomplished among all Slav tribes
At what cost? How many millions of Slav lives did it cost?

>before any Mongols
Your culture got Mongolized. So, yeah we don't want that. Slavs can be united only under Polish Dominion. Russians saw Civilization for the first time Polish Army conquered Moscow, but you didn't want this gift of Civilization, you preferred your Mongolian ways of life.

>And in Russian. And in all other Slavic dialects. Stop trying to monopolize our common language you Slav-kike
Russian is a dialect of Polish. Yeah I know you get butthurt you are not the sauce of Aryan culture and language. Should I remind you, how Ivan the Terrible slaughtered a whole city of Polish Aryans, for the single reason the people who lived there had "To much of SWABODA" which means freedom. This is the Ruskie way. Russian Slavs became to much of a hive mind like Chinese. This is not the Aryan way. Not to mention you allowed this communistic shit to happen and didn't even apologize for it! And you dare to rise your voice when Slavs are removing Commie monuments, its a disgrace!
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.