[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: thP5XEXHVK.jpg (15 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
thP5XEXHVK.jpg
15 KB, 220x300
Some of you guys might have seen me post about this awhile back but I need help now

I have this girl that lives in south america.
she happens to be an atheist.
I never find out why until a few months ago and I can see why due to it all being really...messed up.
There are still reasons for her to stay but I chose not to say anything for now.
But despite being an atheist I have managed to 'red pill' her to the point of wanting a 4th Reich.
But I still want to find a way of reconverting her despite it seeming damn near impossible
>>
>>70788393
The best you can probably do is convince her that Christian morals and values are import to making a happy family. I don't think you can ever get her to start having faith again.
>>
>>70788599
Yea about that...
let me try and greentext an example
>be on steam
>we both like the beatles
>I tell her about one time when john said
>"we are bigger than jesus"
>mention how the south got really angry
>mention burning albums in the streets
>"that's because all christians like show violence towards things they don't agree with and the bible encourages it" (Something along the lines of that)
>wait a bit and tell her that I am extremely disappointed in her for saying so and that I am slightly mad that she said that to her friend
>she gets really sad all of the sudden and constantly says that she is sorry
>apparently she kept crying for a few days or so

I don't know why but I feel as if there is some hope left
>>
>>70788393
I'm an atheist. Trust me on this, if she is ever going to find faith, it'll probably be something that she does on her own for her own reasons. This is especially true if she is a hardcore atheist. By hardcore, I don't mean those faggots that give the rest of us a bad name, I mean if she really truly does not believe in God.
>>
>>70789168
She use to go to bible school and was a christian but a horrible thing happened to her and she lost her faith.
>thanks for not being edgy
>>
>>70789257
There is a reasonable chance that she'll start believing in God again later in life. A childhood friend of mine was an atheist for quite a while after his sister died from cancer. That nixed his faith. He went to some religious college a few years ago and according to friends, every 3rd facefuck (haven't logged in in years) post has to do with Christianity now.

IMO, it's different when you change your faith due to a traumatic experience vs when you come to the conclusion on your own.
>>
>>70788599
Just do this. If she can want a Fourth Reich, it shouldn't be too hard to convince her that SOME religious system is necessary to convince the masses to follow a moral order.
>>
Should I describe EXACTLY why she lost faith?
>>
>>70788393
I remember when I was a freshman in high school, I had a cute girl all over me, and she was that classic quiet but pretty type.
She told me that her dad died, then her step dad was an alcoholic sexually abused her and beat her mom before they left.
>14 yo me noped the fuck out of there because it was just "too real" for me
I regretted it later, not because she got hot or something retarded like that, but because I didn't act like a man.
This atheist stuff will pass, it did for me and I was an Amazing Athiest/Christopher Hitchens type.
Give it time.
>>
>>70789952
I dunno. It's /pol/ so it is anonymous, but OTOH, it's always good to be careful when airing out other people's dirty laundry.
>>
>>70790441
I suppose I shall break it down small.
her dad was liked science but still felt that there was a spiritual being looking over.
fast forward a few years and he is on his death bed for reason I still don't know.
Relatives manage to let him accept jesus before his initial death.
she apparently lost all faith because of how he dropped everything he believed.
I restrained myself from saying something like " I think the main reason he did that was so he wouldn't fear the afterlife" since the topic was really touchy.
>>
>>70790832
Sounds like a traumatic emotional event. She'll need to get that sorted out inside her head before she can make any decisions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.