[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on red pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
Red pill me on red pills
>>
it's docusate. will help you poop
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1024
done
>>
>>70776675
Being redpilled is like having a kid, you think it's awsome and you love it, but nobody else does.
Because your kid is noisy, stupid and smells like piss.

Also, showing your "power level" in public will only make you look like an autistic dumbass, and rightfully so.
Only an autistic dumbass could have such a simplistic binary world view.

Your friends (assuming you have any in the first place) will leave you, not because you're too "red pilled" for them, but because you're so dumb it's embarrassing.

This is why /pol/ exists.
>>
Make you miserable.
>>
Any philosophy derived from the internet is likely formulated by people with below average social skills and little life experience. Most "appeals" will be based on Pseudo science and will ultimately be the authors over reaction to personal failure.
>>
They often come in the color red.
>>
jewish controlled bullshit to make you think you know how the world works. Similar to how in the matrix the "real world" and zion are actually just a higher level of the matrix which is why neo still has telepathic powers
>>
File: ayo.jpg (138 KB, 1185x1185) Image search: [Google]
ayo.jpg
138 KB, 1185x1185
>>70776891
so does your mom
>>
File: 1425869103688.jpg (116 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1425869103688.jpg
116 KB, 640x960
>>70776846
uh.... i think you typed the wrong url kid
>>
>>70776891
Don't listen to this PIDF shill
The "red"pill is actually an aesthetically-pleasing shade of crimson
>>
>>70776972
what? i don't really understood the matrix, m8
>>
>>70776675
They come in a few flavours. My fav is cherry
>>
>>70776675
That looks like a DXM gelcap.

It's marketed as a cough suppressant, but at around 5x the recommend dose it starts to have deliriant and hallucinogenic effects. A popular form of recreational drug abuse among urban teens.

I experimented with it once and I don't recommend it. Abusing it turns all your shit into diarrhea, makes driving as hazardous as alcohol, leaves you with a hangover once the effect wears off, and prevents you from getting a restful sleep.
>>
>>70776846
Ironically autistic post.
>>
>>70776675
the "red pill" is turning into the new fedora, its losing its meaning
don't use it when trying to convince people of something
>>
>>70776972
Wait is that true? I barely remember the second movie and didn't bother watching the third
>>
FD&C Red No. 40 will give you austism
>>
>>70776675
I got one most of /pol/ these days thinks redpilled is being up to date on the latests memes
>>
I wish I could go back
>>
File: 1455366265572.jpg (60 KB, 316x626) Image search: [Google]
1455366265572.jpg
60 KB, 316x626
>>70776675
It has the worst, the most putrid and vile taste a pill can have. It literally tastes like doom.
>>
File: 1459728495565.jpg (31 KB, 547x609) Image search: [Google]
1459728495565.jpg
31 KB, 547x609
>>70776675
In my opinion, Red Pill or being 'Red Pilled' means to understand every aspect of the situation. To have watched several documentaries on the subject, and a solid understanding of the trade offs for any 'solution' to any problem pertaining to the subject

Sorry for the mouthful there but I'm trying my best

The Blue Pill or to be Blue Pilled, is to simply accept the answer you have been spoon fed. A lack of critical thought on the subject. No personal opinion developed or research done except that which had been spoon fed to you.

It's safe to say that if someone is spoon feeding you anything, they're conning you. A great way to tell if someone is 'Blue-Pilled' is to ask them about Minimum wage and immediately after ask them what they think about devaluing the Dollar to improve exports. If they think both are good then they are blue pilled as all hell. You can tell that anyone who believes in both of those things has never thought critically about the subject.
>>
>>70776675
Most of what /pol/ talks about when they discuss redpills is just memes. Memes are the bluepill here because it creates a comforting worldview that doesn't require much thought.
>>
>>70779949
Like burgers thinking they have a real democracy,
witch is one of the biggest problems of today i feel.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.