[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13
File: barry white.jpg (65 KB, 710x710) Image search: [Google]
barry white.jpg
65 KB, 710x710
>tfw darkskin and you pity the white man.

It occurred to me, no one EVER calls Barack Obama a white president. No one even calls him a half-white President. He's the black President, and the whole world agrees. Despite this, his mother was a white woman of European origin.

The white people are the new Native Americans. Institutionalized hatred against them has sadly become normalized through movements like BLM and other globalist agendas. Just like now you only meet the 'descendants' of Natives and almost never a full blooded one, soon will the same fate befall the white man. I do not think the white race will exist in the year 2200, they are a global minority (about 7% of Earth's population). For the record let me just state I'm not a racist, I believe all races have the capacity to become upstanding individuals and this is completely up to the merit and ambition of the individual. For this reason I'm a proud conservative and support Donald Trump, didn't vote for the that idiot Trudeau. I used to not understand why white people are so completely disgusted by the concept of a white girl having sex with a black man. So I tried to imagine it from their perspective.

If I had a daughter, she would almost definitely look like me. It doesn't matter if I impregnate a black woman, Indian woman, Asian woman, white woman, whatever. The kid at the very least will look like a lighter skinned version of me, or if the girl is very dark she'll just like a slightly darker version of me. No matter what though, people would almost definitely say, "Wow, she looks just like dad!" My older brother married a Polish woman and all his kids just look like slightly lighter versions of him.

So comparatively, it would matter significantly less to me (compared to white men) who my daughter dates. She'll probably be dark like me, brown eyed like me, and no matter if she fucks a black guy, asian guy, white guy, whatever, the grandchild will look like me too.
>>
File: black men and white women 02.jpg (99 KB, 540x447) Image search: [Google]
black men and white women 02.jpg
99 KB, 540x447
This is thanks to dominant vs recessive genes. In fact, I feel zero genetic threat from the white race simply due to biology. Clearly, the white race feels a very instinctive genetic threat from almost everyone darker than them. I don't blame them, globalism WILL slowly breed out the white race. This is why its in their best interest to protect them.

If a white man's daughter fucks a black guy, he knows he's getting a black grandchild when she gets pregnant. If my daughter fucks anybody, I know I'm getting a brown/black skinned grandchild who looks like me. So I don't worry about it, no matter what, I'm propagating my race by reproducing. And keep in mind, this doesn't necessarily even mean I think my race is the best or anything, it's just biology.

I would propose for white people's own safety, they should consider themselves an endangered species. If they're not one now, in 50 years, they definitely will be. They need to treat their nations the same way the Jews (I mean lets be honest, these are statistically the smartest people on Earth) treat Israel: as a bastion of their people. Sweden, Norway, all these other nations should secure their borders and gain a strengthened sense of cultural identity. It's quite simple that without it, the White Race will never survive. I have no fear of this myself, there are billions of people on this planet who look like me. I've always enjoyed the company of black, Indian and other dark skinned women, so I'm very much ok with this. There are not even 1 billion white people on Earth. I like white girls too, but if I had to be quite frank, the extinction of white people makes me feel sorry for them, but I definitely don't feel "threatened" the way many white people do.

So tl;dr, this is a darkskin telling you white people to get your shit together. Cause otherwise, you'll be extinct.
>>
>nigger bragging about the one drop rule
Pretty ironic desu
>>
File: white liberals ben carson.jpg (58 KB, 321x480) Image search: [Google]
white liberals ben carson.jpg
58 KB, 321x480
>>70733158
I wouldn't call it bragging, but do I fear black people becoming extinct? Do I wonder if my grandchildren will grow up in a future where no one like me exists? Do I worry about my kids being marginalized? Maybe 20 years ago, but not anymore.

Of course not. I never have to worry about this. That's black privilege. Now I worry about teaching my kids, nieces and nephews not to bully white people since it's sadly becoming normal.

People need to realize, in the 21st Century Black/Chinese/Indian/whatever privilege is actually a much bigger issue than white privilege. Basically at this point in time, we're privileged to inherit the Earth from the white man's work.

It's fucked up but it's true. I'm only trying to be real and honest with people, genuine discourse is the only way you're going to get any headway in race relations. This is why I pity white people and think for their own sake (and for the sake of overall genetic diversity on Earth) they need to create "white bastions" where only white people live. The Jews have done it to protect themselves, the whites should learn something.
>>
Reminder: The jews are an endangered species but they protect themselves. Why do whites not do the same?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 620x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 620x902
>>70733006
Whites made up less than 10% of the population in South America 500 years ago, yet there are still white South Americans calling the shots down there. There will always be whites, we will become the jews of the world
>>
>>70734720
50% of white men and 90% of white women are brain-dead cucks. We deserve to go extinct, based black man. It's natural selection at this point.
>>
>>70734873
The difference between the Jews and the whites is that they developed a pride in their national people. Jews don't even really call the shots, they simply run the media corporations and banks. The government is a much more ideological system where race doesn't matter nearly as much as loyalty to the state and party. Wake me up when there's a Jewish President of anywhere who isn't President of Israel.

I would not call becoming the heads of state in broken nations such as South America/Africa particularly impressive. South American's and Africans migrate to America/Europe (because their nations are awful) and their children run for President of the USA and government roles in Europe now.

Israel has a VERY strict immigration policy, basically invite ethnic Jews to live there on government subsidy and clearly have a vested interest in propagating the Jewish people. Whites sadly can't say the same thing as far as I can tell. Only Vladimir Putin has the courage to stand up for his people with a strict immigration policy.

Personally I believe immigrant nations like America, Canada Australia etc. should have strict immigration policies such that they become nations filled with the best and brightest people on the planet. This being said, there need to be European states that protect the interests of white people. Because otherwise simply due to recessive genes (the Jews realized this as their weakness too) they will be systematically bred into extinction.

Basically the fate of the white man is in the white man's hands.

>>70734981
Man's great genius is his ability to overcome the force of nature. We're the species that build skyscrapers, dams and airplanes. I'm sure you can think of a way to protect your race.
>>
>>70733006

>White people are made out to be the most evil creatures on Earth.
>The narrative is basically that white people invented Imperialism, Genocide and slavery.
>We all go extinct by 2200
>By the year 2400 everyone who ever knew a white person is long dead.
>Stories are told about the evil white monsters who could fly and breathe fire who conquered the entire world.

It's not perfect but at least we'll be remembered as the best bad guys of history.
>>
Why are Canadians tryin to compete with Straya as the most ban-worthy country on /pol/?
>>
>>70733006

btw if you ever go to Africa as a mixed race person the locals will not treat you as one of them.

When whites are gone new racial divides will come up, and it will still be between dark and light skin.
>>
File: DONALD TRUMP FACE.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
DONALD TRUMP FACE.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>70735394
at the very least you'll get to say you had one of the best Presidents of all time.

>>70735579
I don't doubt it. I've had African migrants question if I'm "really black" because I'm not dark as fuck from years in the Sahara or something. On the flip side, whites and others never doubt it.

>>70735492
well our economy is in the gutter and our Prime Minister is a cuckold, the Leafs haven't won the Stanley Cup in years and the Blue Jays are getting systematically beat out after a mildly successful season last year. Also our people have become startlingly liberal, freedom of speech no longer exists here (if it ever did) and it's April and cold outside, snowed this weekend.

we need to have national pride in something, you know.
>>
>>70735361
>Man's great genius is his ability to overcome the force of nature. We're the species that build skyscrapers, dams and airplanes. I'm sure you can think of a way to protect your race.
The red-pilled white man is a distinct minority within his own race now. And we can't effect free will. If 70% of whites are retards and want to race-mix and let other races walk all over us there really isn't anything we can do. All our efforts to oppose it have been viewed as ravings of evil racists. All we can do is look out for ourselves at this point.
>>
>>70736816
I only hope one day, the white man grows back his backbone. Really, if we're going to combat the growing threat of Islamic culture (which is completely backwards and fully pushes social progress backwards, observe Iran), we need the help of the white man, not his wholehearted submission. Whites people became the champions of freedom, it's because of the immigration policies created by white people that gave my parents a chance to leave their broken nation. I thank God and my family for the fact that I was born in Canada, it was the luckiest thing to ever happen to me and I try each day to make the best of that good fortune.
>>
>>70733006
dont think this is true.

the 21st century is the best lived century in history of mankind. the westerners built it even if i dont want to admit. but those were people with dreams and focus.

they were strong and helped bring in a new age in mankind. now their descendants have grown lazy.

everyone is kinda spoiled today, we take advancement for granted yet those that make it, westerners, will die out in our time.

The future?

white skin and blue eyes will be highly prized like in some places of the world where it is a status symbol.
>>
File: sweden.png (2 MB, 1584x949) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
2 MB, 1584x949
>>70738379
yes and those same blue eyed people will be chased after by the vast majority (98%+) of non-white people who want to breed those recessive genes out.

anytime I think of blue eyed blondes, I think of the beta Swedes. Donald Trump is the only manly blonde left.
>>
>>70735361
>we're
>fucking we're

You had nothing to do with any of that
>>
File: 1359589015408.jpg (310 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1359589015408.jpg
310 KB, 1024x768
>>70739599
I'm a civil engineer. I have helped to build skyscrapers and bridges. So yes, "we're" the species that overcomes nature.

Tell me, what have you done with your life to help mankind?
>>
>>70739954
And I'm Donald Trump.
>>
File: the_perfect_man_chocolate_1.jpg (304 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
the_perfect_man_chocolate_1.jpg
304 KB, 800x800
>>70733006
I have to wonder what impact Barack Obama will make on the next generation, the children who have only known the POTUS as him.
>>
>>70737886
>Really, if we're going to combat the growing threat of Islamic culture (which is completely backwards and fully pushes social progress backwards, observe Iran), we need the help of the white man, not his wholehearted submission. Whites people became the champions of freedom, it's because of the immigration policies created by white people that gave my parents a chance to leave their broken nation. I thank God and my family for the fact that I was born in Canada, it was the luckiest thing to ever happen to me and I try each day to make the best of that good fortune.
The freedom fighters are gone. The majority of strong whites disappeared during the 20th century and all that we're left with is cucks. We deserve to go extinct now. You are a minority amongst your own people too by the way - most of your people and every other race will be happy and supposedly prosperous once the white man is gone and can no longer "oppress" them.
>>
File: officialportrait.jpg (785 KB, 1916x2608) Image search: [Google]
officialportrait.jpg
785 KB, 1916x2608
>>70740127
OK, so you're a stupid person incapable of dealing with the reality that there are immigrants who take advantage of the Western World's opportunities to educate themselves and contribute to it.

Always remember this: The white man's underestimation of all other races has always been, will continue to be, and will almost inevitably be the cause of the white man's extinction. It's why China and the Middle East walk all over you. It's why Sweden and Norway have allowed themselves to crumble from the inside. It's why Iran has nuclear weapons.

If you don't wake yourself up to reality, you will never save the white race.
>>
>>70733006
>be Black Conservative Suburban guys
>Hate Ghetto niggers and THUG LYFE types
>White girls always want to date me
>Always disappointed when they realize I am not hood rat have education job and house
>Marry conservative Pork Chop girl

/pol/ actually kept me away from mudsharks!
>>
File: wifey thing.jpg (555 KB, 1272x1916) Image search: [Google]
wifey thing.jpg
555 KB, 1272x1916
>>70740938
I need a conservative black tea party girl. I don't want to sully my genes with beta whiteness.
>>
Oh boo hoo nigger. The agenda isn't to make you shitskins take over. The agenda is just to mix all the races together to be ruled without resistance. Go kill yourself you parasite.
>>
>>70733006
What race are you?
You are brainwashed to think that marrying europeans is a improvement

Really sad that you think like that, people like you with no pride should be killed

I bet you are black right?
>>
>>70740618
>It's why Iran has nuclear weapons.
They do?

Also you are really stupid because you are dependent of europeans and their countries, what will happen if they want to attack t
Your country?

You will be killed or enslaved again, you need to work so that don't happen again

Stupid shitskin
>>
>>70733782
Black birthrates are actually declining, though not to the same degree as white people. Blacks also kill each other at a much higher rate.

I wouldn't be too smug about the dominant/recessive crap, either. One of the mixed BLM chicks fucked a white dude and her kid has blonde hair/blue eyes.
>>
>>70744280
>One of the mixed BLM chicks fucked a white dude and her kid has blonde hair/blue eyes.
That isn't her kid
>>
#whiteshavenohonor
>>
>>70733006

Bro or troll, you need to stop. What you say doesn't even happen in reality; I'm half black and half white and I look more like my white mother than black father. Pretty much right in the middle skin tone wise.

I have a child as well, and he has passed now for white. That's right man, my child has passed for white.

I know /pol/ doesn't understand biology, but let's not try to mess with these backwards idiots too much, ok?
>>
>>70745101
Listen nigger, is the mother white?
Why you are so brainwashed to believe that europeans are special?

You will be killed in the race war
>>
>>70744280
In America or worldwide?
>>
>>70745869
>>70743495
That's the type of non-white people you usually find on /pol/
>>
>>70733006
This only effect germancucks and anglos. when spanish or puerto ricans have half black kids the kids look more like the "white" parent
>>
>>70743495
Fuck off island brazil
>>
>>70747076
And that is?
>>70748059
No pigskin
>>
>>70738962

>Donald Trump is the only manly blonde left.

I take offense to that. If you want white bastions, just look at eastern europe
>>
>>70745869

Why are you calling me a nigger? Full of hate, much?

Yes, the mother is pretty white. Pale, in fact. Probably one of the reasons my son is white. Do you hate him too?

I don't believe Europeans are special - I believe individuals can be special. Honestly, DR, you should chill.
>>
>>70733006
>>70733071
That's not how Dominant and recessive genes work.
>>
Aside from that yes Whites need to get their shit together.
>>
>>70749986
Ok brainwashed nigger
>>
I am not sure what's more canserous: OP, replies, message of the thread...
Probably all of the above
>>
ITT: a lonely Canadian shitposts for attention and you all fell for the bait
>>
>>70733006
Black president.
Affirmative action.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.