[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are "LBGT" issues always bunched up together like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13
Why are "LBGT" issues always bunched up together like they're all the same thing?

Gay people just prefer to have relations with the same sex. I don't see how it's the state's place to tell any two consenting adults who to date so I have no issue with them.

Trans people are delusional. They believe things that don't exist and are outright refuted by physical facts. They go on to destroy their own health permanently because of their delusions caused by the mental illness. These people need help. You don't tell a person suffering from multiple personalities to embrace it and reinforce his beliefs that he really is three different people despite having one physical body. We do our best to help them live a regular life by treating them to the best of our ability.

Why are these two issues treated in the media and casual conversation like they're equal or even identical?
>>
>>70715064
jesus chroist m8 r u me
>>
Multilateral strength, yo.

You could say that gays used outcasts to come as far as they have.
>>
File: 1459230459513.jpg (935 KB, 1440x2297) Image search: [Google]
1459230459513.jpg
935 KB, 1440x2297
>>70715064
They are such a small minority that in order to cause as much Bullshit as they want to they have to band together. Otherwise all the special snowflake's would be competing against one another instead of competing against the normal people. .001 percent of the population can't single handedly destroy western Christian values alone. Not even Jews or nigs are that distructive. Add the part where like half of them kill themselves or degenerate themselves to death. They need all the force multipliers they can get. Most of them are mentally ill. It's mostly Jews organizing useful idiots.
>>
>>70715692
I get why the gays do it but why do people fall for it? I've never even seen the grouping "lgbt" questioned anywhere.
>>
>>70715064
>Trans people are delusional. They believe things that don't exist and are outright refuted by physical facts. They go on to destroy their own health permanently because of their delusions caused by the mental illness.
*Some* trans people, quite likely *most* if my experience is a guide, are indeed delusional, but they are not necessarily delusional. Gender and sex are indeed separate concepts that don't have to have anything to do with each other. (Varför den skolan men det universitet?)

By destroying their health permanently I assume you mean surgery. Yeah, not a fan of that myself.

>Why are these two issues treated in the media and casual conversation like they're equal or even identical?

Well partly because the media is crap, but partly because you are framing it up wrong.
>>
File: ss (2016-04-12 at 12.38.59).png (26 KB, 888x215) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-12 at 12.38.59).png
26 KB, 888x215
Because back in the Cold War days there was this so called "gay liberation" era which was mostly white gay men fighting for their rights such as decriminalization of homosexuality and not being fired because of their sexual orientation. Back then it was just called "gay". Then lesbians wanted in because women can't do shit on their own so they made it GL, also bisexuals. Then trannies wanted in too because there was a few drag queens too. Now the movement is hijacked by feminists and it's like this.

The lesson of the day do not let women in your secret club, they WILL ruin it.
>>
my therapist is having a really tough time understanding why i see suicide as such a logical option in today's society. but why the fuck would i want to live in a world with people like this.
>>
>>70717728
>Gender and sex are indeed separate concepts that don't have to have anything to do with each other.

You do realize this is something people that chose and even paid to study "gender studies" tell you? Just because they're "experts" of their field doesn't mean they aren't biased. Obscuring concepts such as sex and gender is validating that "gender studies" is a real thing and an important subject giving them both a warm fuzzy feeling of importance and the funding they need.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (20 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
20 KB, 482x526
>>70717728
>gender and sex have nothing to do with each other
This is part of the transgender delusion and the faulty pseudoscience backing it.
>>
>>70715064
gay people are worse than animals, you can't help the patient if they refuse the cure. the only solution is make faggotry taboo again, let them experience extreme discrimination and supress them and their allies, then out of fear of being outcasts they will realise that there is something wrong with them and will seek professional help.
mercy and tolerance only gets things worse and worse.
>>
>>70717728
>Gender and sex are indeed separate concepts that don't have to have anything to do with each other.
But somehow people can be born the wrong gender, and that compels them to change their sex to "match" it. See the problem?
>>
>>70717911
>You do realize this is something people that chose and even paid to study "gender studies" tell you?
Sure but you need to realize I was telling people this for 20 years before those idiots discovered it.

It's true. They stretch it, they misuse it, but it is in fact true.

>But somehow people can be born the wrong gender, and that compels them to change their sex to "match" it. See the problem?

Yes, the problem is right there. It's not in the previous step of recognizing that gender and sex are different things.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1024x576
>>70715064
Only men of God have the strength to beat this mental illness

I am forced to self med anti schizo drugs because my doctor refused to prescribe them and wants me to see a gender therapist and transition.

I told him to go fuck himself.

The drugs will melt my brain one day. And I am dependant on them.

But I no longer feel dysphoria. I am now happy being a man thanks to this cure. And it is suppressed because it doesent fit the leftist narrative.

But I have a secure job and a stable life now. Something that would be destroyed if I embraced my mental illness.

But you agree don't you /pol/

It is better to die a man than live to see yourself become the degenerate!
>>
I think mainstream/normie confusion between gay and trans is the reason they are lumped together today.
It probably made sense to band together since those that discriminated against them saw them as the same entity.
>>
>>70718201
>Sure but you need to realize I was telling people this for 20 years before those idiots discovered it.
This effectively proves nothing. It's unlikely you were the first person to come up with this nonsense. It's just that we didn't allow such ridiculous,baseless, pseudoscientific degeneracy to parade around in an academic fashion. Physics, engineering, chemistry--that is real science. Gender studies is a disgusting enterprise that seeks to validate itself through the proliferation of nonsense wrapped in heavily emotional arguments.
>>
>>70715064
Because there is an agenda by perverted individuals in power who want there to be sexual anarchy.
>>
>>70715064
so it doesn't matter to you that it's destroying the very fabric of our society?

it isn't a wee bit suspicious that all liberals wholeheartedly try to make you think that and be toleran towards them?

Jesus died 4 u,
live up to it
>>
>>70715064
I really don't know. I'm gay and think about this all the time.

I'm tired of being conflated with the trans community. Almost every gay news outlet is dominated by stories about trans people/bathroom legislation and I don't give s fuck.

People think that because the male form does it for me in a way that women don't that I for some reason must enthusiastically support mentally ill people destroying thier bodies.

I don't hate trans people and I support anyone doing what makes them happy so long as they aren't hurting anyone else. But I think sex reassignment surgeries and transitioning should not be normalized.
>>
File: oZ0NsOX.jpg (128 KB, 2380x1408) Image search: [Google]
oZ0NsOX.jpg
128 KB, 2380x1408
>I'm okay with mentally diseased faggots
>I'm not okay with trans people for the exact same reason I should dislike gay people but I'm a weak cuck with double standards so I gotta DEFEND THE GAYS

Btw

trans people > gay people
>>
>>70718564
Stop blaming gays only. We are the master race. I could still make a woman pregnant but I'm not weak to them. All the guys I know have became beta feminists once they started dating because they try to appeal to their mistresses. I will never become like that because I can resist the demons. Did you know that more gay men support Marine Le Pen and FN while straight men don't? Gays are not the end of the society, women and men who let women to dictate them are.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x340
this is how you should always respond if someone tells you that you're repressed and will commit suicide if you continue
>>
>>70718736
I don't plame the faggots,
I blame the people like op who reinforce their behavior
>>
>>70718619
>for the exact same reason I should dislike gay people
But it's an entirely different reason. You trying to project your own reasoning onto me.
>>
>>70717523
youve probably never been to /lgbt/ (good for you)
they actually want to get rid of the T, not to mention all the super special snowflake letter that have been added later
well, thats for the LGB, the the trannies there are all attention whores making threads about themselves, despicing people who like them and falling in love for men that would never accept them
>>
File: hot.jpg (165 KB, 579x636) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
165 KB, 579x636
>>70718736
For every one right-wing minded homo, there are many more who espouse left-wing values. It's still unabashed degeneracy and should be treated as such. I wish all gays, as well as trannies, an eternity in hell.
>>
File: 1454206219821.png (126 KB, 528x486) Image search: [Google]
1454206219821.png
126 KB, 528x486
>>70718905
Nah you're just a hypocrite who got meme'd hard enough into unironically supporting gays.

I wonder what republicucks will be "attacking" in ten years

>I'M OKAY WITH GAYS AND TRANS, BUT X PEOPLE ARE NOT OKAY
>>
Gays and trans people don't even like each other really. In fact most of the LGB wants to drop the T, but mainstream liberal media has solidified this already. Sorry.
>>
>>70718910
I don't care if the gays accept trannies or not. They're both disgusting and degenerate. Neither deserve respect or dignity. The distinction is not important. They are merely slightly different in their expression of degeneracy. May the fags, homos, queers, and trannies burn in hell.
>>
File: 1460210471654.jpg (53 KB, 940x611) Image search: [Google]
1460210471654.jpg
53 KB, 940x611
>>70715064
Because not everyone is a lolbertarian like you.

Shocking isn't it?
>>
>>70718991
You straight faggots act tough but when a pretty girl asks you "you seriously don't vote for Trump do you?" you will immediately succumb. I pity and laugh at my straight friends when I see how they let their women treat them. It's pathetic.
>>
/pol/

You are fucking pathetic and lazy

No wonder the west will fall. If you can't even attack a hugbox
>>
>>70719039
>>70719202
fuck off and get a hobby you neckbearded faggot, /lgbt/ has fucking 0 in common with those sjw tumblr freaks
>>
>>70719202

Are you underage? Raiding is such faggotry anon..

>xD look mom, I'm anonymoose, fear me!
>>
>>70715064

Transition is the best treatment. You're the one who's deluded if you don't think there's already tremendous pressure on trans people to accept their appropriate gender. The majority of trans people are estranged from their families.

What you're arguing for is one of two things. You either want to torment mentally ill people with an environment of hostility, or you want to outright rob mentally ill people of their right to live their own lives.

And why? Because men in dresses makes you feel icky? Grow some fucking balls, mate.

The issues are comparable because it's normal people attacking queers for no good reason.
>>
>>70718910
You're right I haven't. Not really that surprising that regular non-activist gay people would feel this way.
>>70718564
>>70718998
I don't "support" gays. I just have no problem with anyone who pays their taxes and acts like a civilized adult in public. Your sexual desires don't concern me.

Trans people are delusional and need treatment for their mental illness. I don't "hate" them either, I just think a modern civilized society needs to take care of those with mental illness and protect them from themselves. To me someone who's "trans" is the same as someone who's schizophrenic or psychotic. I don't hate those people either or judge them, I just think they need to be helped.

Gay people don't think they can magically procreate if they believe in themselves. They have a solid understanding of reality but simply prefer the company of the same sex. That's an entirely different matter and not hypocritical.
>>
>>70719297
>/lgbt/ fags are not as bad as the loud ones.
>>
File: lgbt.jpg (272 KB, 736x596) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.jpg
272 KB, 736x596
this is /lgbt/
>>
File: cis scum.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cis scum.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>70719430
and this is sjw

know the fucking difference
>>
>>70719313
>NOTALLFAGGOTS
>>
>>70719430
you know the procedure, post timestamp to prove you are not lying.
>>
>>70719430
>>70719466
Gas both
>>
>>70719196
This is rich coming from a literal faggot. Not only are you wrong, you've deluded yourself into thinking that because something in your brain went haywire, you're superior because you don't like women. This is faggotry and justification for degeneracy. Fucking off yourself, homo.
>>
>>70719466
This is the girl who did a complete 180 and went all "boy I sure was dumb back then".
>>
>>70719532
But I am superior. I think I'm truly blessed I don't like women. What exactly does a modern woman offer you?
>>
>>70715064
Because they're equally mentlally ill
>>
>>70719676
Being a butt pirate doesn't make you superior, mongol. Modern women also suffer from degeneracy, but there are still many who have good values. Not everyone's as cucked as Europe.
>>
>>70715064
because at the end of the day you are all faggots
>>
File: niggywiggy.png (175 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
niggywiggy.png
175 KB, 500x250
>>70720092
Also this.
>>
Letting paranoid schizophrenic live out their ill urges is the best treatment. You're the one who's deluded if you don't think there's already tremendous pressure on schizo people to accept rational thought The majority of schizo people are estranged from their families.

What you're arguing for is one of two things. You either want to torment mentally ill people with an environment of hostility, or you want to outright rob mentally ill people of their right to live their own lives.

And why? Because men screaming at you make you feel uncomfortable? Grow some fucking balls, mate.
>>
>>70715064
>Why are "LBGT" issues always bunched up together like they're all the same thing?

Because they are.
>>
Enabling is the best treatment. You're the one who's deluded if you don't think there's already tremendous pressure on pedophiles to accept their appropriately aged sex partners. The majority of pedophiles are estranged from their families.

And why? Because men having sex with consenting chldren makes you feel icky? Grow some fucking balls, mate.
>>
>>70720505
I almost wrote a lenghty response to this before realizing I was getting bamboozled
>>
>>70720548
They are all delusions, therefore they are all the same
>>
>>70715149
>>70715064
Obviously not, your IDs are different.
>>
>>70717728
all transgendered people are delusional, because they think they are something they will never be
how retarded are you?
>>
>>70719676
A vagina I can use and then abandon, with less chances of HIV and various cancers, as well as family stability
>>
>>70721198
most trannies dont think they are biological women
>>
>>70721263
So you don't think that degeneracy? I don't have sex outside relationships.
>>
honestly, who fucking cares!?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.