[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Words that have lost nearly all meaing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16
File: 1458545930932.jpg (60 KB, 560x366) Image search: [Google]
1458545930932.jpg
60 KB, 560x366
>racist

I seriously don't even know what it means anymore.
>>
>>78899789
Democrat. Republican. Conservative. Liberal.
>>
Holocaust
>>
>>78900048
Oy vey, don't forget the six billion now!
>>
>>78899789
bigot.
>>
Racist is pretty much vacuous at this point. "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", like most folk tales, was a simple story that imparted an important and easily digestable truth
>>
You know exactly what it means. It's the rest of the world that's forgotten.
>>
>>78899789
Literally Right and Left have lost all meaning

Why can't we just think about politics about "who" instead of "what"?
>>
>>78899789
Nazi. "Literal Hitler".
>>
>offensive

>discrimination

>privilege

BTW a genuine, 100% serious question from a non-native speaker: what does "check your privilege" mean? I know that /pol/ can give me a very sarcastic definition but can yout tell me what it means for SJW? What do they mean by that?
>>
>>78901202
It's basically the "repent for your sins" for SJWs. Your sin being privilege which is being a normal, healthy white person - most likely male.
>>
>>78901202
They believe that white people are born with privilege. They are basically saying white people are better than niggers, and should feel guilty.
>>
>>78901202
Basically they think white men are better off socially so they're demanding them to be aware of the apparent "privilege" at all times
>>
>>78899789
The term "racism" was invented by Marxist Jew Leon Trotsky, it never had any real meaning to begin with
>>
File: 1465874593983.jpg (74 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465874593983.jpg
74 KB, 1600x900
love, happy, friend, wife, mom. theses are all dead to me I have no feels.
>>
>>78901202
>check your privilege
Check means to inspect with the connotation of a quick glance.
privilege could literally mean anything now. I quit trying to understand the SJW bullshit they spew.

All in all they want you to remember that you have privilege over others and should not speak if you are going to abuse it. Typical leftists hating the rights the Constitution affirms.
>>
>>78899789
Healthy

>t. Burger
>>
>>78899789
Literally was literally given an alternate definition of figuratively.
>>
>>78902411
I literally wonder who's behind that
>>
>>78901202

Basically, they're telling you to recognize the "fact" that your life isn't as hard as blacks (cuz racism), as women (cuz sexism), as gays (cuz homophobia), or as disabled (cuz cripples).

Never mind the fact that white people are discriminated against because of their skin color, men face gender discrimination, straight people are discriminated against by gays, and disabled people are given every possible leg up (like wheelchair ramps, sign language) to live life the way able-bodied people do.
>>
>>78899789
a sane person
>>
>problematic

Means: that which is a problem
Does not mean: that which I do not like
>>
File: 1464755517898.gif (763 KB, 108x160) Image search: [Google]
1464755517898.gif
763 KB, 108x160
>Nigger is the only word that hasn't lost meaning
>>
Pedo. It actually means "child" but now people think it means somebody sexually attracted to pedos (although as a pedo I was sexually attracted to other pedos).
>>
>>78899789
Literally
>>
>>78899789
>terrorism
>>
>>78899789
'racist' is Newspeak for anti-communist.
>>
>weeaboo
>autistic
>>
EASILY "fascist". I think that Hitler is supposed to be the prime example of fascism, and a lot of people equate it to government controlling the lives of individuals. But somehow Brexiters are fascists, despite wanting to distance themselves from a powerful government? Maybe it has to do with hate and intimidation? But then ANTIFA is very hateful and anti-free speech.

So... what IS fascism?
>>
>marriage
>>
>Fascist
At this point it just means anything the left doesn't like
>>
>>78902520
>leg up
Well played my friend
>>
>>78900098
everyday i think about the 23 trillion
>>
misogyny
>>
>>78903008
Hitler wasn't a fascist, if you want fascism look for Italy
>>
Oh also "normalfag". Now normallfags don't even know they are normalfags. It's funny how weeb culture and normalfag culture have been adopted by each other and transformed.
>>
>>78903054
AKA the Left
>>
>>78903142
>23 trillion
>23000000000
>9 0s
>11 numbers total
>9/11
NEVER FORGET
>>
>>78903262
never forget the 200 people who lost their lies on 911 and the 700 billion jews that died in the holocaust
>>
Diversity
>>
tolerance & openmindedness
>>
>>78899789
Harassment.

>>78901202
As far as I understand, "privilege" means any kind of advantage that you have just because you belong to a certain group, where you belong to such group by chance and not by your own effort.

Being born into a rich family is a kind of privilege in that original sense, as it provides you with higher quality education, less worries about survival, and other related advantages. Of course, as many other words, it has kinda lost its meaning as there's the concept of "thin privilege" which doesn't match the original description (as you don't come into this world being a fat fuck, but you remain healthy by eating responsibly).

When SJW say "check your privilege", they want to say that you have to remember that what you have/are is because you were born with some undeserved advantage and not because of things that you've done, therefore you must feel guilt and think on the difficulties of the "under-privileged". Of course, if you think about it a little you would find some issues with this line of reasoning. Emphasis on 'think'.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsQkggMhNU
>>
>>78899789
>Swedish
>German

they have demolished their culture and identity so well those words really mean nothing anymore.
>>
Cuck. SJW. Shill.
>>
>>78903315
I thought it was 420 people dead on 911? And that's why all the stoners that hate America say 420
>>
>>78903142
I know how you feel. It must be hard for the Jewish folks for losing 48 quadrillion of their own due to ovens, gas, masturbation machines, death by being raped by dogs,rooms filled with electrified water, spike traps, pitfalls, having ink injected into their eyes, shot in the back, beaten to death with their own limbs, being cannabilized by their family, having stones thrown at them, being run over, beung trampled over, drinking petrol then having a lit match be inserted through a small hole into their body, death by overeating, death by inflation, being thrown into pits filled with starving animals, being hung on poles and letting the vultures and birds of prey feed in them, being personally executed by Hitler himself, being gassed on the spot, beign hung, getting pushed into giant gears and crushed, being strapped to a rocket-powered train cart and being pushed at breakneck speeds into a concrete wall, and beijg forced to spend an hour in a room with Chlorine Trifluoride.

So sad.
>>
Every single term parroted in a subculture, especially by the subcultures that are collectively brown nosing the mainstream. So sjw jargon, fake geek yuppie jargon, political-media jargon, etc.

The moronisms of the lower castes are meaningful in the sense urban dictionary can still agree on a meaning, so long as opposing groups don't adopt the same words as you folk have done with certain jive terms like senpai; but these words are then only meaningful in the way pidgin languages are meaningful and translatable. They're still shit, like replacing a good baker who makes real stuff with wonder bread.

Then, within the mainstream, there are words that we as a civilization have not brought to bear the sophistication to define, like god, fuck, love, sir, hate, war, bad, good, sane, crazy, right, wrong, death, happiness, life, friend, enemy, crime, etc. words too powerful for the people attempting to wield them.

Look up "private language argument" if you want. If you care to go further than that, I'd say "speech acts" too.
>>
File: 1461924594909.png (2 MB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461924594909.png
2 MB, 1430x1000
>>78899789
>Words that have lost nearly all meaing

This is one of the main control mechanisms of the Left, and it comes in two flavors. I will give you a short run down.

The first method is vocabulary denial, which itself has two halves:

1. The first part is that the Left creates a list of words that are "off limits." There are many of these, but the point is to stigmatize a word so much that people are afraid to use is, because they will lose their job/scholarship/place in college if they do.

2. The second half is related to the first, but is a slight variation. The point here is to shield oneself from ALL criticism by trying to attach new negative connotations to words. For instance, take the word "thug." This is a word which has mainly found its use against Whites until the rise of black gangs after the 60's, when people began to use it against Blacks too. What a Leftist will do is poison the term by claiming that its use against a Black person is racist, simply because they know that by shaming the user of the term, they can shield themselves from criticism. This can also be seen with the term "illegal alien."

Now, while the first method is about controlling what you CAN'T say, the second method is about controlling what you CAN. Here, the point is usurp the right to define words, because if you can control what words mean, then you can craft loopholes for your own hypocrisy while also forcing your opponents to fight you on a battlefield of shifting sands where they cannot get any footing. Here, you can create special exemptions for yourself be redefining entire words, like how racism is now supposed to mean "power+privilege" or some shit. Also, you can use shifting definitions to keep your opponent off balance by playing with the meanings of their words and by shifting your own.

Think about what this allows leftists to do, not only do they attempt to control what you CAN say, they also control what you CAN'T. This allows total control of any dialogue.
>>
>>78903972
truly horrible

never forget the 7 billion young boys who lost their lives to the masturbation machines
>>
>>78903972
You forgot death by broom handle rape
>>
File: Can A Nog.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
Can A Nog.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
>>78902839
oh contraire

its the only word with meaning

anymore

dumb niggers
>>
File: 1466932923562.jpg (187 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466932923562.jpg
187 KB, 640x640
>Racist

It means that you think its possible to rank races from best to worst, by this defenition most people on /pol/ aren't racist simply because they believe in racial segregation and ethno-nationalism or white-nationalism.
>>
>>78903990
This reminds me of the automatic reaction of scoffing whenever anyone in any context says "you people". Shit pisses me off so much.
>>
File: Capture2.png (679 KB, 552x407) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
679 KB, 552x407
>>78904166
I'll remember that when I read the next mass rape story from the Netherlands
>>
>>78903008
If someone doesn't call themselves a fascists they are not a fascist. If someone doesn't belong to the fascist party they are not a fascist.

Imagine if we started calling people we dislike ''UKIPers''. It's just meaningless. People have gone fucking insane.

I believe that people call others fascists only because they can't keep calling people nazis forever. They mix it up once in a while.
>>
File: 1451746319547.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451746319547.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>78904263
What have I done to deserve that reaction, I'm only stating the textbook defenition of racist.
>>
>>78904295
Exactly what I was thinking, calling people nazis and hitler has become a joke lately so fascist is their new favorite word
>>
>>78904166
>>78904417
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>78904417
Get out of here, Netherlands, nobody likes you.
>>
>>78904417

What's with this finger on the cheek shit you see instawhores doing these days?
>>
>>78904471
Which is great news for us. If they can't call us nazis they don't have much power over us.
If they call us fascists we can call them fascists because they are closer to whatever definitions they use to explain what a ''fascist'' is.

They attack people, they silence people, they want bigger gov, they're racist etc. If ''fascist'' is a bad word then it applies only to them.
>>
>>78904584
It makes them look like a child and men love children
>>
>>78901601
>I think you're better so you should feel guilty for me thinking so.
Wow, that's so edgy it gives even me a pause.
>>
File: 1451764500690.jpg (121 KB, 1080x847) Image search: [Google]
1451764500690.jpg
121 KB, 1080x847
>>78904511
http://instidy.com/alterhacker
>>78904556
What's wrong with Netherlands?
>>
File: 1461761261013.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461761261013.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>78903607
>As far as I understand, "privilege" means any kind of advantage that you have just because you belong to a certain group, where you belong to such group by chance and not by your own effort.

"Privilege," as used by the Left, has its roots in their Marxist ideology.

From their end, they believe that there is an objective moral code which dictates that all things should be fairly and evenly distributed to all. This system demands that each person be given their "fair share," but no more than this, for each person is entitled only to their share.

However, should any person by any means gain a portion larger than another, then this person is "privileged," because they have a share larger than those around them, and this is unjust, at least to Marxists. This is how their system functions, entirely through entitlement.

Everyone is entitled to their allotted share, anyone possessing more than this has more than they are entitled to, and so, whatever excess their is needs to be seized and redistributed to ensure that all have received that they are entitled to.

The problem with this system is simple....

1. No one is entitled to anything.

2. No one deserves anything.

3. No one has a right to anything.

>they have demolished their culture and identity so well those words really mean nothing anymore.

That was the goal of the Frankfurt School. They believed that if the West fell (because they thought the West was the barrier to a communist paradise), then somehow the workers of the world would magically unite to bring about the workers revolution that never arose like it was supposed to.

Unfortunately for them, they made the mistake that ALL communists make... failing to realize that all human beings are self-interested, greedy, self-indulgent, power hungry predators who live almost entirely out of self-interest.

Destroying the West did not wake up the Arab nations to the "glory of communism," nor any other nation. The world just got shittier is all.
>>
File: Bonvallet.gif (1 MB, 333x219) Image search: [Google]
Bonvallet.gif
1 MB, 333x219
>life
>>
>>78902842
It's short for pedophiliac you swamp donkey. Fuck is your education system that bad cunt? Bloody oath.
>>
>>78904656

You mean in the way Michael Jackson loved children?
>>
>>78899789
>>racist

That is term for white Anglo American according to liberals, SJW, feminists and special snowflakes

Honestly I don't think it means what they think it means
>>
>>78904951
I don't care much for marxism, but the problem with capitalism is that investing in debt is more proftiable than investing in production - and there's a big difference between the two. When you invest in production you make money on product, marketing etc. When you invest in debt you just make money seemingly on nothing. Money isn't made on nothing - this just means that production becomes even less profitable, it's pretty much invisible theft. Even if you have nothing to be stolen you have to work ever harder and longer to make something, and the debt market prospers as ever.
>>
>>78904951
>Two attempts have been made on his life.
Teflon Don fits.
>>
>>78899789
Racist, sexist, rape, cuck, privilege, nazi
>>
>>78904951
>all human beings are self-interested, greedy, self-indulgent, power hungry predators who live almost entirely out of self-interest.

Natsocs, totalitarians etc. failed to realise that in fact only 'some' people were like that. And that will ever be their downfall.
>>
File: 1463170302793.jpg (180 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1463170302793.jpg
180 KB, 1024x710
>>78904195

There are times when these tactics do not work, and Leftists are forced to utilize another one altogether..... which is to avoid a dialogue completely, which also takes a number of forms:

1. They will talk to you, but will not give you ANY definite answers. Due to this, you cannot challenge anything they say, because if you cannot identify their argument, they cannot be forced to defend themselves.

2. The morality trap. They will simply declare that you are evil, which makes your arguments evil. Since this is the case, they will declare that they have no reason to talk to you at all.

3. "Take and twist." This is one of the WORST, because it is one of the most clever. Here, what they do is actually speak with you, but then they try to hang you with your own words. Here is how it works:

You will be asked a question, or they will propose and idea and they will wait for your response. Naturally, you will respond with your thoughts. However, instead of responding to what you put forward, they will take what you said, pervert it in some way, and then rephrase your response as a loaded question which forces you into a defensive position. Here is an example:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU

Cenk is interviewing Harris on his view of Islam. Watch how this works....

>Cenk: Islam is this that and the other thing, religion of peace.

>Harris: Well, yes, but blah blah this that and the other thing, clearly Islam is distinct in its proclivity to produce violence.

>Cenk: So, are you saying this that blah the other thing, blah blah?

>Harris: No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that historically, when compared to, say, Christianity, Islam has had a blah blah, this that and the other thing.

>Cenk: Ah, I see... SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT.....TWISTED BULLSHIT MEANT TO INDICT YOU WITH A LOADED QUESTION SO THAT I CAN STRAWMAN YOU AND KEEP FROM HAVING TO PRESENT ANY EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT MY VIEWS.

There can be no debate with these fucks.
>>
>racist
>bigot
>ignorant
>nazi
>hateful
>supremacist
>fascist

These literally have lost any and all meaning and shock factor I'm so used to them.
>>
File: 1460962655251.png (93 KB, 640x605) Image search: [Google]
1460962655251.png
93 KB, 640x605
>>78899789
It means nothing. Absolutely nothing.
It used to mean "Someone who puts on a KKK hood and burns crosses in niggers' yards."
Then it meant "Someone who doesn't like black people very much."
Now it means "Someone I disagree with."

That's what happens when you water down language. It loses its power. No one gives a shit about being called racist anymore.
>>
>>78905587
>The morality trap.
That always works against those who simply seek excuse for violence.
>>
>refugee
Lol fuck off already
>>
>>78904166
>you thinks its possible to rank races from best to worst

No it doesn't. All it means that you believe that there are distinguishing traits or characteristics between races which enable them to be inferior or superior in certain ways.

Unless you can somehow objectively add up the benefits of these characteristics, there's no discernible way to 'rank' them.
>>
>>78899789
Fear mongering
Controversial
Border
>>
File: 1464380823589.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464380823589.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>78905991
>inferior or superior

Your error is to indicate which is "better" and which is "worse." You can have an entire discussion about the scientific basis for differing IQ's between the races and also convince people that you are right, all the while never making any references to superiority.
>>
>>78906253
Well, I could state that whites have a superior IQ, whilst also having an inferior shortened Achilles tendon which makes us inferior in running based events compared to blacks which have the longest Achilles tendons.

Which is better? You can't determine that.
>>
File: 1459052752383.png (214 KB, 465x531) Image search: [Google]
1459052752383.png
214 KB, 465x531
>>78900048
>>78900098
>>78903142
>>78903262
>>78903315
>>78903893
>>
>>78900098
I thought it was about one hundred trillion Jews.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.