[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm angry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 18
File: uFFAfJc.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
uFFAfJc.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Will it ever go away? I can't go to a mall without noticing white women with nigglets or posters for the next Jew movie or tranny acceptance posters

It's so awful now /pol/, I'm only 20 and as a child it was never this bad people weren't so sensitive and racism wasn't a problem women were women and if they weren't it was just a phase

I don't want to get older, not because I don't want to face adult responsibilities, I look forward to it so much but I'm scared the world will never get better so what's the point

Help me /pol/! Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
>>70697533
Yes I'm here 100%

/pol/ (or really any decent news source) will make you angry. I don't really know the solution to this because I've never tried quitting.

The world makes me very angry.

Western civilization is probably collapsing imo. I think we are going to see the rise of another Hitler in the next 20-30 years if it keeps going this way. The leftists are out of control. The lunatics are running the asylum.

Focus your anger into bettering yourself. Get fit. Study a skill ( I program). Use your knowledge of societies flaws to advance through it.
>>
>>70697533
I turn 20 in less than a month, and yeah exact same boat. Fuck this shit. I'm sick of seeing this invasion of inferior races, acceptance of faggotry as somehow equal to normal sexuality, but I don't know what I can do about it other than just speak out as much as I can without being ostracized.

At least I'm getting an education, I should be able to get a decent career I guess. Still feels bad seeing my country get fucked over by a nigger, then maybe a SJW whore.
>>
File: 1458168798436.gif (756 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
1458168798436.gif
756 KB, 300x189
>>70697533
37 year old here. Your disdain with the world and with Asian and Africans will only grow as more and more are imported and ruin Canada. But at some point you need to move on and work for yourself and your family. But the creeping sense of despair and hopelessness is always there.
>>
>>70697533
I'm 34 and I just got back to the US after a two year postdoc at U Toronto for shit pay, still can't find a real fucking job with an engineering PhD, imagine how fucking angry I am.
>>
File: 1460348713515.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460348713515.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>70699945
>tfw PhD in electrical engineering.
>>
File: 1451878129933.jpg (166 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1451878129933.jpg
166 KB, 960x640
>>70697533
31 y/o here. I started noticing this growing problem at about 18-19 in my area. Since then the 3rd world tide and degeneracy has only accelerated. I grew up in a country that was 95% white, and now its only 70%. WTF IS HAPPENING? This is a slow deliberate ethnic cleansing of the white majority and society being lead by traitorous global liberal elitists. I am angry all the time now, a sense of futility and despair has overcome me as I watch our civilization slowly get invaded and stolen away from us. Everything our ancestors built and fought for, everything they did to make our country the best nation on earth and then watch it all given away to 3rd worlders with no cultural or family lineage to this nation.
>>
Stop feeling so goddamned entitled to decide who should fuck who, and start turning around your miserable fucking failure of a life.
>>
File: 1449089446317.gif (2 MB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1449089446317.gif
2 MB, 200x160
>>70700577
>and then watch it all given away to 3rd worlders with no cultural or family lineage to this nation.
And knowing full well they will rip everything apart to benefit their own racial groups. Knowing they will import their disgusting cultural customs with them and eventually cause balkanization, civil unrest, crime, and destroy the very fabric of this nation. Turning this nation into the same shithole they left. These people are parasites, viruses, a disease of human filth on this nation.
>>
File: Fight_Club_0476.jpg (232 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Fight_Club_0476.jpg
232 KB, 1600x900
it's become so mainstream but dont care
>>
>>70697533
>I can't go to a mall without noticing white women with nigglets
What kind of degenerate goes to the mall?
>>
>>70700950
This is not about his life as it is right now, it is about the inevitable future of this nation. Our best days are behind us. Keep drinking that kool-aid though. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>70697533
It will never go away. Turn your anger into productivity and become the conservative Soros we need.
>>
>These people are parasites, viruses, a disease of human filth on this nation.

However, they are not the ones who initiated, who injected us with the problem. They are simply the result of those who poisoned us.
>>
Pass through the wall of fear

Keep coming to /pol/, go to the gym or workout, escape neetdom. You'll get through it.

Get on Twitter as well. If you have no irl friends we will get you some and maybe an fbi agent but probably just friends.
>>
>>
>>70701784
This isn't about nostalgia it's about the decline of the west.
>>
File: 1460133031121.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460133031121.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>70701784
I said nothing about pop culture. I do sympathize with you though. I've had images I wanted to post but couldn't find he right time to use it.
>>
>>70697533
/pol/ warms my heart when I see other people my age aware of the total change from the first years we were born to today. It is natural for a man to want to be a woman if he is biologically built that way (feminine nuclei in his frontal lobe), but it is anything but normal and we should stop acting like it is. Forcing someone to swallow what the abhor is unnatural. Let nature run its course. We all get shit for being who we are. The day we can openly make fun of each other and not be pussies about it is the day we succeed as a race.
>>
I am 18, so quite young. I have become so tired after everyday beats me down with another sad truth of life, the continuous thought that I failed my ancestors in allowing the putrid scum to destroy everything they have ever fought and died for, we're failures and embarrassments. I training to become a pilot in the Air Force, I workout,take part in traditional past times such as; Art, Vintage Film, Classical Music, Outdoor Exploration, and literature. Yet I can't seem to cleanse myself of the feeling of failure.
>>
>>70701784
I was 12 in 2008
Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal skull came out in 2008.
Fuck 2008.
>>
>23 years old argentinian correctional officer
>Focus on learning German.

Now my motivation is to buy weapons and offer resistance to the jewish dictatorship.

The secret is to focus and think in something useful and stay determined.
>>
>>70697533
Why do you go to the mall?
>>
>>70703129
It's not your fault man.
>>
>>70697533
>I don't want to get older, not because I don't want to face adult responsibilities, I look forward to it so much but I'm scared the world will never get better so what's the point
If you were here I would slap you. That's not what it means to be an adult. A man stands against the degeneracy of the world. Act like a fucking man. The world didn't break itself and it won't fix itself: people do those things. Choose your side and fight.
>>
>>70702478
You said it anon, you said it.
>>
>>70703129
That's what happens when you elect a guy like Trudeau. The EXACT same thing happened in the late 1970s when we had Carter. Every single serviceman in the US military stopped giving a fuck because things seemed hopeless.

But then we had Reagan.
>>
>>70697533
Move to Russia. Women are beautiful and degenerates are very seldom
>>
>>70697533
>get drunk
>>
>>70701241
The Anti-jew
>>
File: 13.TofM_notext.jpg (384 KB, 1885x1885) Image search: [Google]
13.TofM_notext.jpg
384 KB, 1885x1885
>>70697533
>I'm only 20

You've only passed through the blacksmiths fire where you have only been melted down to slag.

Now you must rework and reforge yourself.
>>
>>70697533
pick of heavy things and put them down.
read/listen something that makes you smarter
look at a tree in the sun
think about god or your soul

there's some basic things that have made humans happy for a long time. just do them.
>>
We need to take back the west before it is too late. Im 21, noticing the same shit.
>>
>>70703546
Wow this board is truly full of kids...
>>
>>70699736

(your)

nobody cares what you think leaf
>>
File: 1429261721865.png (14 KB, 609x391) Image search: [Google]
1429261721865.png
14 KB, 609x391
>>70697533
18 here. I feel you I've really had it. I read Revelations when it gets to the point where I have a gun to my head. It reminds me that there's hope.
>>
>>70705076
Of course, ever notice how the large amount of Nationalists rallies is young kids, it's because we were born in a nightmare, though that sounds over-dramatic.
>>
>>70703546

I appreciate the fact that you hate a bad movie but you are way too young to be throwing your age around online. Anyone older than 18 remembers how retarded they were when they were 18 and will never ever take you seriously.
>>
>>70697533

Now you are at the second phase. You need to know that you are surrounded by tax-supported niglets and jew lies and go on with your life normally. Just like you never freak out about universal gravitation when you're playing tennis, or you never freak out about fluid dynamics when you're swimming - you'll get to the point where you know how bad it is, and you don't have useless distracting thoughts about it anymore. Unless you're trying to aim a mortar - then you pull up what you know about the laws of nature and use those facts to aim the mortar properly, or whatever.
>>
File: towers-of-midnight.jpg (102 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
towers-of-midnight.jpg
102 KB, 640x480
>>70705076
Some people here are between 40-70. You'd think most are kids only just some are old men with some light bulbs missing.
>>
>>70705201
You know who else is reading Revelations? The muslims. They read themselves in as the armies of the East, though. And they think the Anti-Christ is the good guy. They think they're going to win, and they are actively trying to start world war 3.
>>
>>70705351
Does that make my previous post retarded?
>>
ITT: Future school shooters

So Fedorable
>>
>>70697533
just go with it friend, anger is a good thing.

im in college and the other week my teacher kept going on and on about muh 6 billion and how bad the Jews were treated and I just tuned out, there is no escaping the white guilt factor shoved in every day life
>>
>>70705525
I used to think that too but then I found out the true enemy was the anti Christ itself trying to pin itself on other religions Muslims etc.. It's the Jews. They are the ones making he Muslims look like terrorists they want us to hate them so they can de-stablize more countries.
>>
>>70697533
just do what i do and hurt animals
>>
File: EhLmao.jpg (402 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
EhLmao.jpg
402 KB, 1280x857
>>70697533
What's rather hilarious is that things were never this bad and Canada has always been very tolerant but not country-destroyingly so. If the leftists would have just left the status quo we would all be relatively content and equal and not forming these so called alt-right movements to fight back against this level of degeneracy.
>>
>>70705800
Bad as the jew can get, he's not responsible for muslims being muslim. They're evil all on their own.
>>
>>70705875
Granted but they will use anything to their advantage. Including Muslim terrorism.
>>
>>70697533
White women aren't your girlfriend
The fuck you getting mad for
>>
>>70705866
Canada, much like the rest of the west, has an inherent flaw. That is a lack of pride in its own culture. Western culture is incredible, but demoralized. Any replacement culture, no matter how shitty, is proud. Until we address this deep flaw in the western psyche the degeneracy will only continue.
>>
>>70697533
>Will it ever go away? I can't go to a mall without noticing white women with nigglets or posters for the next Jew movie or tranny acceptance posters

Out of curiosity, why DOES that make you angry?
I'm usually on board with /pol/ when it comes to trannies being a mental illness, Feminism being the cancer of the West, and Muslims having no place in our civilisation. But I never got the "RACEMIXING REEEEEEE" thing
>>
>>70706071
There used to be cultural pride, it was pretty good while there were alot of good European immigrants left. But then we started priding ourselves on our tolerance and "multicultural mosaic" and even that was sustainable for a while, then in the mid-ish 90's it started to shift to unsustainable levels. And now we are becoming Sweden 2.0 though not as quickly as we are not a nation completely full of cucks, just partially so.
>>
>>70697533
Just wait to get older anon. Either you'd become more bitter or you'l be disconnected and not give a fuck.
Also you got dubs, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>70705942
Well, sure, but can't the same be said for nearly any group?
>>
I haven't seen a african ever, only the refugees. They stink
>>
>>70700577
I feel for you man.
Join a group of people raising awareness and fighting the good fight.
In France we have Generation Identitaire; try to find something similar. You'll go all Brievick on us if you don't; I mean it and this will only further their agenda.
Besides, you might meet a good looking redpilled gf and together you can go and raise children in the wood. Make sure to train your body, not only lifting, do combat sports and get better.
When shit hits the fan for one of our europoor countries and ww3 starts, join the first country that goes in a civil war against the mudslime and shills.
Don't despair, millions of white young people in Europe and North America are redpilled.
>>
>>70697934
>I don't really know the solution to this
Make fun of it
>>
>>70706280
I actually would like to see more Canadian pride. Stan Rogers and Marshall McLuhan were both brilliant and deserve a strong place in the canon.
>Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.
Are Prairie Canadians based?
>>
>>70697533
My wife was watching Grey's Anatomy a couple nights ago and I was glancing at the TV. I asked her, "is it not weird to you that half the people working in this hospital are black?" It's legitimately weird. Lots of inter racial relationships being shoved down women's throats in those shows. Plus there's probably not enough blacks working in the medical field in the entire US to staff half a hospital.
>>
a fucking leaf
>>
>>70707310
Shonda Rhimes is a third-generation affirmative action baby and the beneficiary of a network of black-only financing. So of course she lives in a nigger fantasy-land where all doctors are black and the biggest problems people face in running a hospital is how to keep from fucking everything in sight. You have to give her this, though: she makes a ton of money for the jews.
>>
File: niggernutsandthingsnotunhinged.jpg (41 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
niggernutsandthingsnotunhinged.jpg
41 KB, 700x535
>>70706814
Well played anon. Agreed.
>>
>>70703129

M8 just fuck bitches, get good grades, workout do some travelling, and enjoy life. Don't worry about this stuff. 18 to 24 goes by to fast. Don't let this time in your life pass you by.You can worry about all the degeneracy later.
>>
>>70697533

Satire is your friend. Joke bullets are the key to winning this war.
>>
>>70706251
Average nig IQ is what, 82? Every extra niglet is more stupid in the world that whites are supposed to work to pay for during the day, and then protect themselves from once the sun goes down. Whites who have half-nig babies are spreading more black genes, fewer white genes, and on top of that they are spreading the kind of degeneracy common in black relationships - as they say, "burn the coal, pay the toll". But even though she herself bears the main cost of being beaten, infected with herpes, abandoned, etc., the rest of us are left holding the bag for court costs, gibs for her children, and so on.
>>
>>70697533
>2016 still going to a mall
lol not having social anxiety in 2016 are you even trying??
>>
>>70697533
>I look forward to it so much but I'm scared the world will never get better

As someone in their 30s trust me when I tell you, shit just keeps getting worse. It is never going to be better.
>>
File: Are_these_niggas_serious.jpg (115 KB, 615x684) Image search: [Google]
Are_these_niggas_serious.jpg
115 KB, 615x684
>>70697533
Why was everything so great in the 90's? Back then the world was about being happy, getting a rad skateboard, and playing SNES. Now it's about nonstop ideological warfare and political indoctrination at a young, young age. You could argue that kids were indoctrinated back in the 90's but it was nothing more than pledging allegiance and being a little bit patriotic.

Fuck this shit mayne.
>>
>>70708044
>the rest of us are left holding the bag for court costs, gibs for her children, and so on.
The treatment for herpes costs $70,000 per dose. Thanks to Osamacare, she's not paying that.
>>
File: 1460298045572.jpg (29 KB, 498x593) Image search: [Google]
1460298045572.jpg
29 KB, 498x593
The world is going down hill OP. We can only hope for a civil war. Shoot nigtards and mudslimes.
>>
>being mad
>>
>>70707118
Praries and maritimers, although a lot of maritimers go to the Praries to work so there's some overlap.
>>
Get anti-depressants.

Works for me. I used to be crabby all the time too.
>>
>>70700577
Tfw when you realize the degenerate in the right panel is his son
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.