[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUH RAPE = GREEN CARD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Green Card.png (70 KB, 725x809) Image search: [Google]
Green Card.png
70 KB, 725x809
Just reporting this to /pol/ice.

Seriously?
https://www.quora.com/Can-an-illegal-immigrant-in-the-US-become-legal

You have to read the whole story of this chick to make sense of it. It is very interesting. As I am no American I am not taking sides but frankly I'd be interested to know more.

Since the NO ID TO VOTE thing I have realized I know nothing of the United States and maybe even of other countries.

Australia is so strict and to me it seems obvious somebody like that must be deported. But maybe I am wrong. Maybe I can do the same in Europe or something similar.

But the rape thing... I mean, that's serious stuff... but it made me laugh a bit because it is so easy if you are a woman. Or isn't it? Maybe I am biased to the bone.
>>
They're given a green card so they can be formally tried by our courts. They then get sent to our jail, and once their time is served they're deported and are refused to ever be granted immigration. Their anchor babies also become invalid.
>>
File: triggering image.jpg (957 KB, 2550x1651) Image search: [Google]
triggering image.jpg
957 KB, 2550x1651
>pic
This is triggering for me.

Seriously triggering.

They depict somebody on the far right of the graph growing a beard while waiting for lawful citizenship.

But I mean... I'm a temporary migrant to Ausfailia.
ALL OF THE WORLD IS LIKE THAT.

I know tu quoque is not an argument. But let's take it with a pinch of salt.

Do the people who made this flow chart realize that 10 years is an okay time to get a citizenship? Only fake states hand out citizenships like they're worth nothing.

Normally you have to spend 10 years somewhere.
Australia has provisions: 4 years of stay, of which 1 as a Permanent Resident.

But if you don't have already the skills... it takes some more year to get them and pay for education. Overall it is a legitimate 4-10 years process.

Same goes for many other countries.
It's just, I mean... what is this flowchart meant to state when they show something growing a beard while they wait? Waiting list are long? That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Gosh I am a legal immigrant AND this image triggers me a lot.
>>
>>70678427

Get her raped and killed.
>>
>>70679079
Come on Brazil.
I know you are uncivilized and shit.

But you can rephrase. Can you? Or are you so monkey you have to rape a priori everyone you see?
>>
File: Fake account.png (53 KB, 776x191) Image search: [Google]
Fake account.png
53 KB, 776x191
She looks fake.

How can an illegal immigrant be so wealthy, feminist and have access to internet?
I bet she votes too.
>>
>>70678981
https://youtu.be/9hwTauitjDI
Reminds me if this.

>then what becomes of the precious roman citizenship that it once was? It becomes a cheap common thing! To be given away like a bread.
>>
>>70678427
green card ≠ citizen lad
>>
>>70679577
>green card ≠ citizen lad
Yeah, okay... but you're basically settled.
It's like permanent residency and welfare, right?
>>
>>70679217

Get her, the woman, raped by a another person. Preferably by a man, a violent man, so he kills the bitch. Because dead people tell no tales.

Is that comprehensive enough you Kangaroo glory hole servicer?
>>
>>70679695
Man, you're so fucking evil I cannot even... just don't speak to me or my illegal waifu ever again.
>>
>>70678981
I once asked my father why Colombia isn't as strict as the usa in this respect. He said "because we're not worth it".
It makes sense to limit immigrants, and no one has the right to say that's wrong. Morality doesn't matter in politics, only profit and security, and that is obvious to anyone here; I've seen many arguments for illegals but they are only tools to serve the lib's feelings. They don't care about the law.
>>
>>70679636

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/difference-between-us-green-card-us-citizenship.html
>>
>>70679760

Don't ever come near my bananas ever again.
>>
>>70679636
Not quite "permanent", even though they are defined as permanent residents. Green card holders can still be deported. Green cards are just stop gaps which allow them to reside in the states.
>>
File: Kenya Migration Law 2011.png (96 KB, 596x1356) Image search: [Google]
Kenya Migration Law 2011.png
96 KB, 596x1356
Okay guys.

Rape or not... she complains about something... I mean, look at this flow chart: >>70678981
In the most felicitous scenarios, 6-7 years total are required.

Guess what?
In Kenya it's the same.
What's wrong with a law that makes a lawful citizen of you after 7-10 years of residence?

What does she want? What's the problem with this procedure?
>>
>>70678981
If you don't like it, then stay in your country.
That is made to keep unskilled immigrants away, and that's exactly how Europe should work.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.