[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is an amateur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: donald-trumps-hair_zpswqc4ev8g.jpg (47 KB, 300x339) Image search: [Google]
donald-trumps-hair_zpswqc4ev8g.jpg
47 KB, 300x339
I thought this guy was playing 4D checkers on a level far more advanced than what we can see? LOL

Trump is the guy that donates money to both DEMOCRAT and REPUBLICAN politicians thinking he'll get some payback as a businessman.

Trump is the guy that says him using BANKRUPTCY LAWS to screw over his shareholders of his many failed businesses were justified and a smart business decision.

Now the stupid chimp is crying because Cruz has him by the balls over getting new delegates.

Trump doesn't know the game. He's not smart enough to play the game. And now he's crying like a little bitch.

What a leader. Lol why do you support someone so grossly incompetent?

Cruz is the superior campaigner.

Clinton will chew Donald up in November given this amount of amateur behavior on his part.

I have never seen a campaigner as gifted as Ted Cruz.

He literally used Trump to destroy Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio and now he's using the GOPe to destroy Donald Trump.

This man is a first term senator. Everything he has done in his life has been planned from a very young age.

He is brilliant and has everyone by the balls.
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>The people you need to network with to move up in your career all hate Trump
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times wrote that Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Trump support still doesn't go away
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read the board
>Start to realize we are all trapped in the belly of the horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Submit your resignation from the superpac
>Buy a Kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
>>70663103
Cruz 2016 actual leadership and constitutionalism > memes
>>
Your posting style is very blatant and unique, we can recognize you no matter how many threads you make
>>
File: ted_0.jpg (59 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
ted_0.jpg
59 KB, 630x354
>>70663103

Look at how much Ted Cruz has planned in advanced
>>
>>70663299

Duh, I made the same thread 15 minutes ago, but it slid.

However, these are the only two posts I've made.
>>
>>70663103
The recent fuckery with Cruz helps Trump's narrative. It's not votes the establishment should be worried about, because if enough people see through the veneer of democracy bullets replace votes.
>>
File: 1455558036402.jpg (482 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1455558036402.jpg
482 KB, 1111x597
GOP Establishment globalist bribe money = smart campaigning
>>
>>70663346
ugly even in highschool. Sad.
>>
>>70663534

Whatever you need to cope with
>>
Fuck the cheese stealer.
>>
File: 1459029377701.jpg (59 KB, 698x636) Image search: [Google]
1459029377701.jpg
59 KB, 698x636
>>
>>70664345

cope
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.