[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Nietzsche was right about everything. Post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: nietzsche horsie.jpg (73 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche horsie.jpg
73 KB, 600x481
Daily reminder that Nietzsche was right about everything.

Post in this thread with your favorite quotes or ideas. I'll start:
>Thus do I speak unto you in parable, ye who make the soul giddy, ye preachers of EQUALITY! Tarantulas are ye unto me, and secretly revengeful ones!

>But I will soon bring your hiding-places to the light: therefore do I laugh in your face my laughter of the height.

>Therefore do I tear at your web, that your rage may lure you out of your den of lies, and that your revenge may leap forth from behind your word "justice."

>Because, FOR MAN TO BE REDEEMED FROM REVENGE--that is for me the bridge to the highest hope, and a rainbow after long storms.

>inb4 übermensche/Dog is dead meme
>inb4 communism
>>
>>70656325
>Spirit is life, which itself, cuts into life.
>>
as an aside, should I learn German? I would really like to be able to read Nietzsche and Goethe in their original languages, as they were, as I understand, the height of non-Russian western writing in terms of depth and subtlety. Further, my family/clan came from Bavaria in 1729 to America (as mennonites, and many speak Pennsylvania Dutch) and it would be cool to speak the language of my ancestors.

At the same time, modern Germans are cvcks and have been replaced by T*rks and Russians, and it might not be worth learning a language to interact with a bunch of race-mixing autists.

>>70656634
poor translation, but that's a good one.
>>
On racemixing. I don't think many of his leaps of psychological analysis of entire races are well founded, but I can imagine this one being true.

>In an age of disintegration that mixes races indiscriminately, human beings have in their bodies the heritage of multiple origins, that is, opposite (and often not merely opposite) drives and value standards that fight each other and rarely permit each other any rest. Such human beings of late cultures and refracted lights will on average be weaker human beings; their most profound desire is that the war they are should come to an end. Happiness appears to them, in agreement with a tranquilizing medicine and way of thought (for example, Epicurean or Christian), pre-eminently as the happiness of resting, of not being disturbed, of satiety, of finally attained unity, as a "sabbath of sabbaths" (to speak with the holy rhetorician Augustine, who was himself such a human being).
>>
>>70656831
German is pretty easy to learn if you only plan on reading it. I don't really think it's worth the effort just to read a few authors though.
>>
>>70657194
Sounds like he didn't anticipate the pseudo-ethnogenesis/assimilation of various mixed and colored races into larger racial identity groups. At least in the west, it's turning into mud people vs. everyone else, not to mention the unifying ideology of Islam.
>>
From The Gay Science.

The greatest danger that always hovered over humanity and still hovers over it is the eruption of madness - which means the eruption of arbitrariness in feeling, seeing and hearing, the enjoyment of the mind's lack of discipline, the joy in human unreason. Not truth and certainty are the opposite of the world of the madman, but the universality and the universal binding force of a faith; in sum, the non-arbitrary character of judgements... Thus the virtuous intellects are needed - oh, let me use the most unambiguous word - what is needed is virtuous stupidity, stolid metronomes for the slow spirit, to make sure that the faithful of the great shared faith stay together and continue their dance... We others are the exception and the danger - and we need eternally to be opposed. - Well, there actually are things to be said in favor of the exception, provided that it never wants to become the rule.

>>70657306
what would make it worth the effort?
>>
>>70657517
No, but he was writing when Europe was almost 100% white.
>>
>>70657614
>what would make it worth the effort?

If you wanted to live in Germany.
>>
From On the Genealogy of Morality.

To be incapable of taking one's enemies, one's accidents, even one's misdeeds seriously for very long—that is the sign of strong, full natures in whom there is an excess of the power to form, to mold, to recuperate and to forget [...] Such a man shakes off with a single shrug many vermin that eat deep into others; here alone genuine 'love of one's enemies' is possible—supposing it to be possible at all on earth. How much reverence has a noble man for his enemies!—and such reverence is a bridge to love.—For he desires his enemy for himself, as his mark of distinction; he can endure no other enemy than one in whom there is nothing to despise and very much to honor!

>>70658258
kek
>>
> distrust all with whom the impulse to punish is powerful
>>
>>70658637
that one struck me too, from the Genealogy of Morality, iirc.
>>
kek

>Do I still have to add that in the entire New Testament there is only one solitary figure one is obliged to respect? Pilate, the Roman governor. To take a Jewish affair seriously — he cannot persuade himself to do that. One Jew more or less — what does it matter ?... The noble scorn of a Roman before whom an impudent misuse of the word 'truth' was carried on has enriched the New Testament with the only expression which possesses value — which is its criticism, its annihilation even: 'What is truth?
>>
File: SchopenhauerArthur1788-1860.png (419 KB, 977x1000) Image search: [Google]
SchopenhauerArthur1788-1860.png
419 KB, 977x1000
Schopenhauer > Nietzsche
>>
>>70659652
said the cvck
>>
File: 36_Kim_byl_Nietzsche_blog.png (107 KB, 800x427) Image search: [Google]
36_Kim_byl_Nietzsche_blog.png
107 KB, 800x427
>>70656325
>“I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."
- Nachlass, Sommer 1882 21 [2]

>"my ancestors were Polish noblemen, even my grandfather's mother was Polish"
- letter to Heinrich von Stein, December 1882

>"My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Niëzky); it seems that the type is well preserved in spite of three German "mothers"
- letter to Georg Brandes, 10 April 1888

>"I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else."
- letter to Meta von Salis, 29 December 1888

>"And yet my ancestors were Polish noblemen: it is owing to them that I have so much race instinct in my blood, who knows? perhaps even the liberum veto."
- Ecce homo, chapter 3 (Warum ich so weise bin)

>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin."
- Ecce homo, chapter 4 (Warum ich so klug bin)

>"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”
- Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel, page 114

>“Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins. [...]
I am proud of my Polish descent."
- The Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche by H. L. Mencken, page 6

P.S. Niëzky = Nicki (Radwan noble heraldic family)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radwan_coat_of_arms
>>
>>70659798
>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin."
damn, I didn't know he liked Chopin! I like him even more now.

Anyway I don't agree with him about Germans being only good because of their Polish blood, but I see his advocacy for his own lineage, especially in opposition to the eternal kraut, as a kind of self-advocacy and embracing of life, as is in line with the rest of his philosophy, especially considering what he wrote about truth in a Genealogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOcryGEw1NY

>expecting me to understand that monkey language comic
>>
>>70659798
Also,
> Ecce homo, chapter 4 (Warum ich so klug bin)

you realize this is satire, right?
>>
rip bread. This place has really changed since the diaspora :^(
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.