[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheists = Assholes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: asshole.jpg (98 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
98 KB, 1252x1252
If atheists don't believe in God, then why do they treat that guy on the picture like a messiah?

And if they don't believe in organized faith, then why are they giving their "non"-faith a name in the first place?

Repent your sins while you still can, God can forgive you!
>>
File: 14fzEpS.jpg (47 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
14fzEpS.jpg
47 KB, 625x626
>>
>>70647117
>If atheists don't believe in God, then why do they treat that guy on the picture like a messiah?
Because he's a great guy, here to deliver us from the darkness of religion.

>And if they don't believe in organized faith, then why are they giving their "non"-faith a name in the first place?
So to identify allies.

>Repent your sins while you still can, God can forgive you!
A superstition cannot forgive anyone.
>>
>>70647415
How is this bait? op is asking a legit question
>>
File: Dinkan.jpg (35 KB, 1200x538) Image search: [Google]
Dinkan.jpg
35 KB, 1200x538
>>70647117
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36001999
>>
>>70647580
>Repent your sins while you still can, God can forgive you!

Yea I'm sure he's serious.
>>
>>70647580

Exactly, the thing is, you can't discuss with idiots (i.e. atheists).
I somewhat feel genuinely sorry for them, but on the other hand, I hope they rot in hell for their ignorance.
>>
>>70647117
>implying Dawkins isn't God
>>
>>70647580

Yes. Also, why are all Christians pedophiles? What's up with that? Why do you have to shove your holy dicks up a kid's asshole?
>>
If atheists bother you it's because you're guilty of idolatry, otherwise you'd recognize that God has a sense of humor for creating them.
>>
literally who

T. Atheist
>>
Muh Sky Fairy loves me so much he grants me magic wishes if I tell him how wonderful he is.
>>
>>70647117
who the fuck is that guy? I am atheist driven by principles and ideas, not by the glorification of idols
>>
>>70647678
>I hope they rot in hell for their ignorance.

Damning others isn't very Christian of you, my friend.
>>
>>70647921
>>70647678
exactly
>>
>>70647921

STFU, blasphemist
>>
>>70647117
1. I dont worship or idolize him, he makes valid scientific points of biology which he has an extensive knowledge in.

2. Atheism is a descriptor (that is being hijacked) to describe even though I just say I'm not religious.

3. Fuck off, thought you krauts were smart?
>>
>>70648070
>blasphemist
now I am sure u are just joking
>>
It's kind of funny how butthurt the right wing gets anytime Dawkins, Maher, or anything atheistic is even hinted at.
>>
File: austria...jpg (41 KB, 400x416) Image search: [Google]
austria...jpg
41 KB, 400x416
>>70647415
>austria
>>
>>70647117
>assuming all atheists are fedora tipping faggots
>not realizing you're actually the asshole
>>
>>70648282 dude thats funny, I didnt know that
>>
>If atheists don't believe in God, then why do they treat that guy on the picture like a messiah?
>Implying
Being a vocal spokesperson about an issue doesn't make him a "messiah". Nobody will ever take his word like the word of God or anything like that, at best they just like what he has to say about things. There are also plenty of atheists who don't give a shit about him. If anyone actually treats him as if he was some sort of leader or messiah of atheists then that means they are just fucking retarded.

>And if they don't believe in organized faith, then why are they giving their "non"-faith a name in the first place?
Atheism is not a movement, a group, or anything remotely organized. It means that you are not a theist, you don't believe in any gods. It is merely a description of where you stand on the issue of all religions. There are no leaders or codes to follow, and every atheist can have drastically different views about things as not following a religion is the only requirement to being one.
>>
>>70648312
>not realizing you're actually the asshole

Wow, didn't expect an ad-hominem attack that early in this discussion.
>>
>aherents to the progressive atheist religion(arguably a sect of Christianity)
>all atheists
pick one
>>
>>70647117
Eat my POO. My street is full of your incoherent argument.
>>
File: GiveMeMoreShekels.png (50 KB, 1213x679) Image search: [Google]
GiveMeMoreShekels.png
50 KB, 1213x679
>Isn't religion so stupid!
>Gah I'm so mad at stupid religion
>Agree with me guys!
>Look at all my books! Aren't I so smart?
>Give me money so we can fight those dirty theists!
>>
Leave a bad review here for keks: facebook com/Sarah-medium-965965976825365
>>
>>70647117
>anything but agnosticism
>>
>>70648282
How is live having 300€ to spend each month?
>>
>>70648817
>Isn't atheism so stupid!
>Gah I'm so mad at stupid atheists
>Agree with me guys!
>Look at all my bible! Aren't I so smart?
>Give me money every Sunday so we can fight those dirty atheists and sinners!
>>
>>70648817
>tax free
kek
Don't Dawkins fanboys typically whine about how churches should pay tax?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.