[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ can you convince me why I shouldn't vote for Bernie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1459891178525.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1459891178525.png
218 KB, 600x579
Hey /pol/ can you convince me why I shouldn't vote for Bernie?

>genuinely serious
>>
>>70640869
What are your reasons for voting for him?
>>
>>70640869
Big government limits the freedoms of individuals and the market. Also, he support special snowflake victim culture. I don't think he's a bad guy, he's just misguided and catering to a demographic that wants to infringe on our personal freedoms and reward people based on "oppressed" they are, which isn't fair. The thing about our country is everyone gets the same shot. Claims of institutional racism are ludicrous, how can that even occur with affirmative action? If you don't see a problem with any of this, go ahead and feel the bern bro. That's your right as an American and don't let some chucklefuck make you second guess yourself.
>>
>>70641115
He seems to be an honest guy. Compared to Hilary at least. Other than that nothing. I doubt he has any understanding of how his economic policies can possibly play out successfully
>>
File: 1457103955588.jpg (41 KB, 539x612) Image search: [Google]
1457103955588.jpg
41 KB, 539x612
>>70640869
Just jump on the trump train with us senpai.
>>
Because he sounds like count chocula trying to yell his order in a drive thru
>>
>>70641264
He's just spewing shit people want to hear in order to get votes.
>>
>>70641402
>#notallpoliticians
all of them are. Even Trump.
>>
>>70640869
>Jew
>>
>>70640869
He won't stop the banks. Not even the USSR could break up the banks. The international banks actually benefited from the rise of communism. Bernie Sanders isn't even that radical, and still won't break them up. The only people who got close were nationalists. They made a state bank in which not foreign or private hands could touch it.
>>
File: Bernmonger.png (395 KB, 945x552) Image search: [Google]
Bernmonger.png
395 KB, 945x552
>>70640869
>>
>>70641264
Well, do you align with the Democrat party or the republican party?

Sanders is far more of a demagogue than even Trump. Past his four issues or so he literally has no idea what to say when asked real political questions.
>>
File: downloading from DDL sites.jpg (323 KB, 1000x1352) Image search: [Google]
downloading from DDL sites.jpg
323 KB, 1000x1352
He can't even beat Hillary, a politician so weak and spineless that a black guy with a muslim name ended up more popular.
>>
>>70641402
Yea but how exactly will he be able to carry out things like free education. Also if he wants to tax corporations higher won't that just move them out of the country, decreasing jobs here? I'm leaning towards Trump but he also seems like an asshat
>>
>>70641606
Probably the Democrats. I'm tired of the current administration and Hilary seems to be only wanting to further Obama's. I think Trump would be interesting to see where the country goes. The thing is I support Hilary and Sanders is on the environment and Trump doesn't seem to give a shit about it
>>
>>70640869

I am neet trying to find job,

I want best candidate that will allow me to get back in the workforce.
>>
In my opinion, Bernie is the most "based" candidate. I wouldn't be surprised if he was racist. Unfortunaly he has to pander to votes. Same with Trump
>>
>>70642254
I got a job. Doesn't pay well but I make enough to get by. Bernie would make it harder though
>>
>>70640869
Im voting for him because he's going to end racism
>>
>>70642530
Bernie doesn't have a chance in hell. I think it's either Trump or Hilary
>>
>>70642641
Because Hilary has basically every superdelegate
>>
>>70642641
Superdelegates can change their support. And we are not talking about wether Bernie wins or not
>>
>>70640869
You'd be voting a guy into the executive who didn't have a profession until he was 40. Seems dumb on its face doesn't it anon?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.