[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist white teacher hits black student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1460336061888.jpg (42 KB, 634x448) Image search: [Google]
1460336061888.jpg
42 KB, 634x448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cuq3KJC7cc

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/04/10/texas-teacher-beaumont-hastings-ozen-arrested-after-video-shows-her-slapping-students-head/82874348/

Was he a good boy who dindu nuffin, or did he really deserve it?
>>
>>70635780
this is a joke right? You can't smack an idiot kid in America? When I went to school our teacher would make us bend over and gave us a right old root if we misbehaved. He liked to go in dry and just spit beer into the crack from above while the rest of the students cheered him on.

>You talk back
>Get rooted
>You chew in class
>Get rooted
>You didn't do ya handywork?
>ROOT RIGHT IN YOUR BUGGER HOLE
>>
bring back the cane
>>
>>70635780
silly nig deserved it

probabily shouting ooga booga at her beforehand
>>
>>70636296
You're allowed to spank in texas but not strike the head.
>>
>>70635780

WHY YOU DID THAT

>high school student
>>
>>70636479
>"""""student""""
>>
>>70635780
Hitting isn't right but fuck nignogs anyway
>>
>>70635780
>beaumont

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Spte9v0QlM
>>
>high school
>looks like a little babby
how can white boys even compete?
>>
>>70635780
I don't care who she hit; she has to be one stupid motherfucker to think you can hit a student and get away with it.
>>
>>70635780

In all honesty, it seems like she's had enough dealing with those niggers and simply snapped. It's probably better off for her in the long run.
>>
>>70635780

stahhhp I dindu nuufin!
>>
>>70636296
Probably a modern thing. When I was young they would crack our knuckles with rulers and paddle the shit out of us.
>>
She said "Because you're stopping him from graduating you idiot ass!"

Guess the lil dindu was disrupting the class.
>>
File: image.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
150 KB, 500x333
>>70635780
Why is she racist? Is it possible OP is a giant Reddit loving faggot?
>>
>>70635780
>be male
>be educator
>establish that niggardry will earn an immediate response
>nogs still nig anyways
>"alright. That's how we're gonna play."
>call up nog parents
>visit dump heap of house
>inform crack head mother that crack head kid is disturbing class
>crack head mother don't gib a fuck whitey go fuck yoself
>'alright. That's how we're gonna play."
>call child services
>crack head in jail
>kid orphan in system
>still has to attend classes
>lean down next to him during final exam and whisper in his ear
>"I play to win, little niglet."

>be female
>be teacher
>establish that racism will not be permitted in class
>spend next year corralling niggers and getting nothing accomplished
>pass them so you don't have to deal with them
>>
Kid most likely deserved it, but she may have some racist undertones behind it (possibly justified).

Regardless, can't hit a student like that, unless maybe he slapped her, spit on her face, and called her a cunt before hand.
>>
>>70635780
Why is that nigger in school? Shouldn't it be out picking cotton?
>>
>>70635780
Even other dindus think he deserved it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7icyaeNpGyA
>>
I probably should've been slapped for being the white version of a dindu in math class
>>
>>70637775
>but she may have some racist undertones behind it

A FUCKING LEAF

But seriously this teacher probably cared about her students and job and actually wanted to students to get somewhere. Someone has to discipline that little niglet because most likely his father isn't around.
>>
>>70636296
>dumb bait on /pol/
>guaranteed replies
>aussie posts citizen kane of shit posts
>nobody keks or congratulates
Well i chuckled
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCN1YWzhyLQ&nohtml5=False
Lel should have pulled a knife on his ass, he wouldn't have that shit eating grin then.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.