[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You Cunts with the petition bots-- STOP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 48
File: petittion-baws.png (2 MB, 1336x1170) Image search: [Google]
petittion-baws.png
2 MB, 1336x1170
Unless you are a ledditor here to purposely start shit, do you realize the media (have Sky on right now) are showing the number, and the fucking Ginger cunt from the social democrats claiming "I've heard these are mostly leave voters with remorse..."

The average old fucker does NOT UNDERSTAND bots, the fact that no one in UK has actually signed it but for university and london cunts and that it's all bots?

you are ruining it, fucking QUIT! They don't care it's from North Korea and Vatican city, all they are reporting is numbers. STOP!!!
>>
yep, same with US media. Are only giving the number and claiming not only uk voters, but people who voted t leave.
>>
they are doing it on 4+4, with the bots. They don't get thatt he average voter here only sees the number and Jews claiming they are all UK citizens.

Fucking stupid cunts gonna cost us what it took us 40 years to get....
>>
Don't lie, you're a fucking Brstayer who is trying to do damage control and prevent the petition poll from STAYING AS CORRUPT AND NONSENSICAL AS IT ALREADY IS in order to appeal to the forces that be and say "look, these are just nutjobs trying to corrupt democracy." But we see past you. Britain is out of the EU and there ain't shit you can do. FREEDOM, MOFO.
>>
>>78776103
Once it exceeds 17 million I'll be concerned. Any cunt with a computer can sign it, it won't work.
Remember when the UK banned Trump? He was here a few days ago.
>>
Brexiters should start an opposite petision an vote bot it to 6 mln
>>
The link now says that 2.4m people from the UK signed it

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
>>
File: heyrabbiwatchadoin-merchant.jpg (16 KB, 240x317) Image search: [Google]
heyrabbiwatchadoin-merchant.jpg
16 KB, 240x317
>>78776683
>Once it exceeds 17 million I'll be concerned
They can shut it down at that point. All the pensioners who voted out don't understand bots, internet...all they see is all these people "petitioning" and will make them reexamine their own votes.

If this gets fucked up, it will be largely fault of 4+4. I expect shit like that from b-tards here "for the lulz brau" but 4+4 should know better.

I expect people here to be subverted easily by Jews, they are usually smarter.
>>
>>78776866
yep. fucking assholes thought they were being smart, they may have just cost us the fucking win with their stupidity.
>>
>>78776103
The thing I hate about democracy is that people have a different opinion to my own and when people vote for something I don't like it's my right to complain, make excuses and blame other people. Fucking old people and racists ruining our future.
>>
>>78776103
What is this? A neverendum?
>>
Jesus Christ has that person on the right ever even been in the sun in their life? I have never seen a person that pale.
>>
>>78777170
Do you really think this will do anything? there are millions of people who voted remain and lost.

so the people who lost want another vote?
woah what a shocker!

FACT if the government overrule the British public or even hold a second referendum, this would not only be political suicide, there would be disastrous consequences for going against the majority of over 17 million people.

civil war is even a possibility, it very likely will not happen unless the politicians really want to fuck up this country.
>>
File: 1466776417240.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466776417240.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>implying only pol is using bots on this
at least with people pushing stuff like vatican city to absurdity you have a obvious way of questioning how this process works. otherwise you're going to have an equally fake result that's much harder to demonstrate.
>>
File: reuters-brex-fraud.png (337 KB, 1344x1180) Image search: [Google]
reuters-brex-fraud.png
337 KB, 1344x1180
>>78777802
>Do you really think this will do anything?
Mate we are in uncharted waters. This is the first time the Jews have lost a big one toward the creation of their One World Government, global plantation of coffee-coloured serfs.

Would not rule anything out. Johnson goes to Brussels and gets some sort of meaningless concession and comes back and says "ok, time for a do over, terms have changed..."

The globalist, NWO gang is meeting this weekend to discuss their strategy. Do you know that the Wire Services are lying, claiming the votes are all UK?
>>
the petition wont achieve anything anyway. why it matters is more shit like this
>In a report on voter engagement published last month, the committee recommended that the government should run online voting pilots in the next parliament "with a view to all electors having the choice of voting online at the 2020 general election".
/g/ and 国家安全部 will choose your government, and they will do it for the lulz
>>
We need to make an easy-to-digest image about this and get spread it all over twitter, Facebook and everywhere else normies gawk. To make sure that this isn't taken seriously. include the .json info and all else.
>>
>>78778199
>"with a view to all electors having the choice of voting online at the 2020 general election".
"Believe me, one day soon the Jews on both sides of the Great water will institute a Web-Tv voting service, where the slack-jawed couch potatoes can point their remote control and vote for the designated candidate-- that's be REAL democracy." -Dr. William Pierce, 1999
>>
File: north-korea-signing.webm (1 MB, 620x408) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-signing.webm
1 MB, 620x408
>>78776103
:^)
>>
>>78778199
>"with a view to all electors having the choice of voting online at the 2020 general election".
"Believe me, one day soon the Jews on both sides of the Great water will institute a Web-Tv voting service, where the slack-jawed couch potatoes can point their remote control and vote for the designated candidate-- that's be REAL democracy." -Dr. William Pierce, 1999

"Believe me, one day the JEws on Both sides of Great Water will institute a Web-Tv voting system-- that'll be REAL democracy." -Dr. William Pierce, 1999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
>>
>>78778115
I agree in the sense that you can't rule anything out, the government could technically overrule the British public, it's is highly unlikely this will happen but then again the labour party are going full retard and could do something insane.

Cameron even said himself there would be no second referendum, the rules were already set before the vote, you can't just change the rules after you lose to suit you.

Like you said cant rule anything out, but overruling the British public is a scary decision and i don't want to see the consequences.
>>
Remember, objective is 6 millions.
>>
>>78777474
the uk has no sun retard
>>
>>78776103
>You Cunts with the petition bots-- STOP!
You're so boring. Wouldn't it be funny if 60 million signed it? That's pretty much all of Britain.
>>
>>78776103
Proof that its bots?
>>
>>78778587
It would be fun if they reach more signatures than they have citizens.
>>
Most people signing it are outside of the UK, you can also vote as much as you want via proxies

I bet only like 100k people in the UK actually signed it
>>
>>78778975
Proof?
>>
>>78776103
You're all retards.
I've been saying for 2 days now that you faggots should be messaging PRO LEAVE people of significance (people who are being called onto the news and shit, who are being asked about this and don't know how to respond) INFORMING THEM that there are bots in place constantly signing this shit which is why the numbers are sky high now.

You faggots are quick to jump onto twitter to meme to people, but when something like this comes up? I can't get fucking any of you to do shit.

We deserve to rejoin the EU if you lazy cunts can't even be arsed to jump onto your twitter to message people of significance to give them the info they need.

Hell, why is nobody messaging Sky News and the BBC (despite them being bias cunts) and giving them that information too?

inb4
>w-w-well you should do it yourself

I don't have a twitter and I don't even know how the fuck it works.
Just fucking do it you faggots, tell them that Python based bots have been signing this shit since its very inception before it fucks everything up.
>>
>>78778851

i'm serious how does a person get that pale without dying

Its not like any of the other people are transparent pale
>>
>>78778875
just check the json data, theres signatures coming from places like NORTH KOREA and the fucking vatican city, of which 10k votes in a 450 pop place is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 4362.png (50 KB, 605x415) Image search: [Google]
4362.png
50 KB, 605x415
>>78776103
>and the fucking Ginger cunt from the social democrats claiming "I've heard these are mostly leave voters with remorse..."

How is it possible to tell that obvious of a lie? I get the guy is a politician, but good grief.
>>
They are showing the rolling petition on Sky News, just passed 3 million, and are acting as if it's real.

We need to get this message out, maybe Breitbart will print something, because the MSM Controlled media aren't saying it's all bots. They are using it for their argument "muh youth didn't get to choose future."
>>
File: script.png (136 KB, 1668x937) Image search: [Google]
script.png
136 KB, 1668x937
>>78778587

Been doing the same since yesterday on 4 servers (might add some more for the lulz).
At the last check I had signed 20124 times with North Korea :)
>>
>>78779334
more like muh youth doesn't understand democracy & abstained
>>
>>78778869
>Wouldn't it be funny if 60 million signed it?
You don't "get it." As soon as it passes 17 million, that's all they need. It will never get to 60 million, or if it does, will never report that.

Will just use to support their argument for "muh youth future stolen." And the pensioners will be scared into silence.
>>
>>78776103
There is nothing they can do about it, lads.

It will not be a 2nd referendum. Britain will never be apart of the EU again.

Don't let a bunch of moronic millennials who get all their information for imgur posts, facbook walls and reddit threads
steal your victory.
>>
>>78779281
look at this shit..

yes im sure 88% of 17 million people are unhappy with the result..

and people will believe this shit, what a fucking joke
>>
>>78779057
who the fuck has twitter?

it's for under 15s, insecure women and blacks.

>literally for attention whores.

75% of twitter accounts are either unused, shill accounts or bots
>>
>>78779255
Yeah but there's still 2.4 mil from uk
>>
>>78779527
Only 88% of Remain voters being unhappy with the result seems low to me. What are you talking about?
>>
It's so easy to make the bot. I might do it and put it on my server. I think it would be hilarious
>>
>>78779527

You read the graph wrong.

88% of Remain supporters are unhappy with the result, vs. 1% of Leave voters being unhappy.

4% of Remain is happy with the outcome, vs. 92% of Leave voters.
>>
>>78779692
You can still sign multiple times
>>
>you are ruining it, fucking QUIT! They don't care it's from North Korea and Vatican city, all they are reporting is numbers. STOP!!!

How is that any different from the leave campaign making up random claims of economic benefit? Either way the average subhuman voter has no capability of rational thought anymore. They're in emotional overdrive.

That's why referendums are lunacy.
>>
>>78779692
all they have to do is check the names no?
>>
File: 235.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2000
>>78778975

Two-thirds of petition signers have non-UK IP addresses.
>>
>>78779763
>88% of Remain supporters are unhappy with the result

You dont fucking say... Holy shit modern politics suck ass
>>
>>78777135

Joos voted leave you moron
>>
>>78779763
>>78779734
oh yeah.. im a fucking idiot
>>
>>78778876
Deleted my previous post because my math was off

Assuming the current bot signs 10 times per minute:
10 * 60 * 24 = 14400
63000000 / 14400 = 4375
so 4500 people could possibly do it in a day
>>
>People actually scared of a fucking petition that is openly calling for the abolitoin of democracy

There could be a billion signitures on it and it'd be thrown out all the same, because what it proposes is fucking stupid.
>>
Someone, please help me bombard Sky News on twatter to check the names on list and tell them it's all bot signatures.
>>
>>78776103
So, because the petition is getting spammed by bots, and we all have proof of this, can't we make this go viral? Email it to media websites, make it surface hard, and people will call it out for being a phony petition.
>>
>>78778876
It's the only way to prove its the bots
>>
>>78776103
>>78778587
>>78779365
Just push it to 200 million votes from UK
>>
>>78776103
You guys have won no matter what happens. You know the truth, the people who voted leave knows the truth.

If they suppress the vote to leave it will further alienate the right leading to civil unrest and the outing of the left as the real fascists.

They are fucked with this vote.
>>
>>78776103
>one of the biggest online news websites if not the biggest
Translated: Three million >Brits< sign petition

Nobody bothers to check where the signers come from
>>
>>78779872
Where do I find this? I'd prefer a link then just a screencap from a Mongolian goat herding forum.
>>
>>78780023
I think you underestimate bots. If you're running 60 threads and one thread can sign 10 times in a minute you'll cut that down a lot. The only issue is if there's ip restrictions
>>
>>78779922
>Joos voted leave
That's a crock of shit, but meaningless anyway since Jew population there is so small. Do you really think the Banksters and Globalist elites-- who are all Jews-- wanted this result?

Have seen that graph claiming jews voted leave, don't believe it. Soros, Geldof, these were all the "Remain" scare people.
>>
>>78776683
>Once it exceeds 17 million I'll be concerned.

Why? The majority of those petition fags aren't Brits.

It's a joke entirely.
>>
>>78780049

Dude, take a fucking chill pill. This is nothing to worry about in the slightest.

There was a petition earlier this year for a General Election after Cameron's scandal came out and it got thrown out straight away.

You can't have a vote and then sign a piece of paper afterwards saying "look, all the people who lost don't agree, therefore a new vote must be held."
>>
>>78780231
>NU.nl

Tsja...
>>
File: Petitions.png (276 KB, 1192x2797) Image search: [Google]
Petitions.png
276 KB, 1192x2797
>>
>>78780231

The media knows, they don't care.

They're going full overdrive trying to push their memes to discredit a result they simply do not like:

>Old people ruined it
>Bregret
>Millions of Brits signing petition

Media knows full well petition is bogus, but don't expect to hear about that in their reporting of it.
>>
>>78780095
>can't we make this go viral?
If some of you will help me...I'm trying, I'm sure they know already, but just one autist (me) sending them tweets and emails is easy for them to ignore.

IF you are White and care about the New World Order Globalists turning us all into coffee-coloured serfs, please help me. I'm targetting Sky bc they are showing the fucking "petition" gaining votes every 15 mins and acting like it's all above board.
>>
>>78780095
>>78780460
Try pushing it to RT.
They love exposing things in the west.
>>
>>78780396
Anon you are a god.
>>
>>78780352
>nothing to worry about in the slightest.
Yes, the Jews will easily and politely surrender their globalist agenda they've been building since WW 2.

I must be wearing a tinfoil hat to think they are going to find a way to subvert us, after we beat them for the first time and now can bring down entire EU scam and plane to replace our population.
>>
No I won't stop ;D

The EU is far too big an issue to leave to a bunch of salty virgins so enjoy being BTFO in a second referendum

Hey racists: FUCK YOU
>>
>>78780396
He was too 1337 to be called a hacker, he preferred blackhat

And was a giant faggot about it
>>
File: 6243.jpg (35 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
6243.jpg
35 KB, 960x720
>>
>>78780297

>muh anecdotal evidence
>>
>>78780730
Jesus christ are these people really that stupid? What's so great about being in the EU.
>>
File: ruffy_hm_avatar_by_abbyguard.png (34 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
ruffy_hm_avatar_by_abbyguard.png
34 KB, 150x150
>>78780396
Anyone wanna make this look nicer. I can get the data and make the graphs/tables but making it all look pro aint my strong point.
>>
You guys need to switch your bots to more low population areas.
I want to see San Marino with 50,000 votes.
Lichenstein with 50,000.
Faroe Islands with 50,000.
>>
>>78779826

70 years of globalists, borderless borderline Marxist BS is enough to leave you in emotional overdrive. We voted, we won. This entire thing is an insult to democracy. We were not supposed to win and now they are freaking out from the top all the way down to their useful idiots.
>>
File: Hypno_57c45e_497580.jpg (47 KB, 453x748) Image search: [Google]
Hypno_57c45e_497580.jpg
47 KB, 453x748
>>78779477
I'm worried about the Jews not the millennials
>>
>>78780396
thank you anon. Just emailed to Sky, others please help, addresses on their site.. send to newsdesk and their main address...we need to get them to stop showing that thing gaining votes on air...
>>
>>78780396

Mice
>>
File: Poland.png (65 KB, 747x273) Image search: [Google]
Poland.png
65 KB, 747x273
>>78780667

You lost Kacper, and no amount of phony signatures on an online petition is going to change it. You'll just have to ask Germany and France to dig deeper for your country's gibsmedats.
>>
>>78780889

Makes it too obvious. Any non britbong country is fine
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 235x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 235x160
>>78776103
lol who cares, there won't be another referendum. Fucking lefty fascists!
>>
>>78780942
..Fucking hell mate you need to take a break
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1223x1369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1223x1369
>>78776103
But I gotta do my part for my nickle
>>
>>78780667

Why do you resent our independence? Is it because you hate us, or because you now stand to gain less from us?
>>
File: 1466795759399.png (555 KB, 610x372) Image search: [Google]
1466795759399.png
555 KB, 610x372
>>78776103

http://pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
>>
>>78780396
>hackers
>>
>>78779734
>being so cucked, you're not unhappy when you lose

Reminds me of that screencap I've once read about people sitting in a room and a guy walking up to them and stabbing them in the throat, while the others do nothing, not even run.

That's the left. They're apathetic about even their own "convictions".
>>
>>78780232
Looks like page's source code. Your browser should be able to display it.

I checked it and I can't find anything like this this but there is a map at:
http://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=131215

Doesn't really add up to 3milions.
>>
>>78780667
>The EU is far too big an issue to leave to a bunch of salty virgins
Nigger in Poland acting hard. Even if they did pull it, it probes to the world that "democracy" is a jew-controlled scam and that like a banana republic, they just do it over until vote the elites want comes back.

The genie is out of the bottle. Whatever happens, Kosher apples rolling in the streets...
>>
>>78780829
She's just brainwashed by leftist media.
>>
File: 1409778549959.jpg (58 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1409778549959.jpg
58 KB, 700x479
>>78776103
>literally anyone can vote
Ah yes liberals don't like facts
>>
>>78781071
>You need to take a break
Have been working for this for 10 years, am part of UKIP. To think they're going to try to take this away...I'm furious.

We won this is a fair and democratic process, the fact that media is even talking of taking it away is enraging me.
>>
Morgoths review summarised this best, Children of the Khmer EU, we're just lucky they only have social media and not AK47's. They're brainwashed to go against their nation at every turn and opportunity, hardwired beyond repair.
>>
>>78781603

It represents a colossal defeat to the previously untouchable establishment. I can't imagine they'll just give up almost a century of control based on one referendum. That's why I can't relax yet. They have amassed our own population against us, they have spread hatred of sovereignty and independence, young people just see the state as a source of welfare and charity. They have no sense of nation or identity, they resent these things.

We are a nation now, yet from the very first day most mainstream media has spread propaganda against us.
>>
>>78781428
Neverimid I'm stupid. You can go to the link in the picture it's in the source too.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
>{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":3788479}
>>
>>78780829
It gives them easier access to Jamal's cock
>>
>>78781654
>>78781894
The best cure for a brain suffering from chronic leftism is lead.
>>
>>78776103

Can we blow this one up too?

Allahu Ackbar!!!
>>
>>78780829
Free middle eastern hubbies.
>>
Hai guise, what about making human bots? You know, something like:

Dear EU citizens, let's help our UK friends, who want to stay in our glorious union. Share this petition, check that you are from UK and sign it (with your real name, of course).

Sounds like fun to me...
>>
Guys, it's only on 3M. You'll be lucky to get it past 5M even if you keep scripting for fucking ages.
>>
>>78782155

And this one.

>Transgender people need clinic appointments so they don't commit suicide, so they can get surgery and then commit suicide at the highest rate of any demographic in the history of our species.

Brilliant. Great way to spend tax pounds UK.
>>
File: facepalm.gif (950 KB, 428x341) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
950 KB, 428x341
>>78776103
Same here in Germany. I and other people have reported to them that there is fraud going on, they don't care. "Millions of UK voters demand a second petition" is all they report, showing screenshots of soaring numbers.
And the rate we are going, we won't reach obviously fake numbers anytime soon. It would need to be above 50 million to become obvious, and it's only growing 1-2 million a day. Plus - surprise! - they will simply shut it down once it reaches 20-30 million, to finally prove beyond a doubt that the majority now demands a second referendum, including Leavers with regret.
You fucking idiot play right into their hands. Nobody cares for fake votes, they simply ignore anything beside the total numbers. They play dumb, it fits their agenda. For fucks sake, stop or boost another petition, calling for the London mayor to resign or whatever.
>>
File: nooo.jpg (281 KB, 647x584) Image search: [Google]
nooo.jpg
281 KB, 647x584
>>78776103
>>78780231
This. Nobody cares the number are fake, they just report it as real, including RT:

> While Britain comes to terms with its dramatic EU exit, a sizable number are trying to prevent just that. A petition to hold a second EU referendum has captured the imagination of the public and three million people have already signed it.

>The speed in which the British public has flocked to sign the parliament petition has been staggering. Created in the immediate aftermath of Britain’s decision to vote to leave the EU on Friday morning, in the space of around 48 hours, it has managed to acquire over three million votes.

https://www.rt.com/uk/348437-brexit-petition-parliament-millons/

Same reporting here in Germany, it's everywhere.
>>
File: dsHUdn3.jpg (232 KB, 1241x688) Image search: [Google]
dsHUdn3.jpg
232 KB, 1241x688
>>78782556
believing these cockroaches have even an ounce of morality was always a mistake
>>
So basically we have to get to the point where we've exceeded the population of the UK to run home our point that this petition has been tampered with?

Sweet.
>>
Why doesn't /pol/ use their bots to start troll petitions instead of helping bremainers?

We can easily get millions of petition signers about not repeating the referendum, banning burqas, muslim repatriation or stuff like that
>>
>>78776103

We need to know more about the Brexit plan.

When do the deportations start?
How do I volunteer for cleaning up the immigrants?
Where do I get my uniform from?
When are guns going to be legalised again?
When will we pass legislation to make all students pay off their loans immediately?
>>
Portuguese News (RTP 1) Is saying that the parliament is going to discuss the petition in the House of Commons next Tuesday

http://www.rtp.pt/play/p2229/e241132/bom-dia-portugal-fim-de-semana/505269

As said in the video after 18:32.

I am thinking they have a case of bad reading...
Oh well...
>>
>>78783157
It's too slow, at this rate it will take a month or more, the website can't take much more than that. And even if that happens and they DON'T shut it down at a convenient number like 20-25 million (using a government reply as occasion to stop counting, dunno if it stops anyway when the govt replies), even if not, the media will simply stop reporting it. You will only hear "TENS OF MILLIONS DEMAND NEW REFERENDUM, LEAVERS DEVASTATED WITH REGRET" and then at one point nothing more.
It's really just helping EU shills, nobody else.
>>
>>78781202
>http://pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
I am kinda shitty with this. How this works?
>>
File: 1466839846375.png (374 KB, 919x407) Image search: [Google]
1466839846375.png
374 KB, 919x407
>http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/25/brexit-petition-scandal-who-is-william-oliver-healey/
EDITORS NOTE: Upon closer examination after downloading the data from this petition, it appears that a great number of the signatures are from an array of foreign countries ranging from Cuba, to Mauritania, to Algeria, Argentina, Burundi, Iran and even Moldova, along with dozens of others. It’s possible that an overwhelming majority of the petition’s ‘signatures’ are from overseas. Very odd, and in such a short space of time. Could this be the work of automated software, also known as ‘internet ‘bots’?
>>
File: 1465057402148.png (190 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1465057402148.png
190 KB, 458x438
Just another proof that the internet was a mistake and was created by the Jews to keep the control
>>
File: laughing.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>/pol/'s own tactics - spamming polls and petitions - are now getting used against them and getting international media and news coverage
>/pol/ are crying about it

It's like pottery
>>
>>78784233
who came up with this idea anyway?
>>
>>78776103
Idiots, let them sign the shit out of it so there's more sigs than the entire UK to show how much of a joke online petitions are.
>>
>>78782351
Does the petition end once it gets debated in Parliament?
>>
This might be useful for showing people who wont get the JSON.

http://official-britpol.co.uk/petition.html

>Vatican City: 40868
>>
File: wew.png (17 KB, 513x321) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
17 KB, 513x321
People don't understand numbers. Show them graphics.

Also, for you wannabe analysts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1huuw6LSvuwkaqOkTGb_7Fngq2f3bv0JZOKouVU8cc8o/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>78783856
Quite likely DESU.
They dont need nor want many bots just a few so that the numbers dont grow way too fast (bots can spam frigging fast).

Would cost maybe 50€ to rent a few bots for a few days.... it really isnt expensive.
>>
>>78782791

So tweet some of the graphics at them showing the bots manipulating the numbers.
>>
>>78784822
Also be sure to point out that the UK vote is equally manipulable. It's not just a case of "votes from outside the UK"
>>
>>78778115
Meh theyll.just try again in a few years
>>
File: sad monkey.jpg (236 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
sad monkey.jpg
236 KB, 960x1280
>>78781202
It doesn't work:

> Generating TempMail...
> Signing as ksgvioyosy xaztkomoeuo / [email protected] (SW1A 0AA)
> Confirming...
> Checking mail...
> Checking mail...
etc.

I also tried it with a UK proxy. No luck.
>>
Why are you all so worried about some silly little online petition?

I thought you were all supposed to be laughing at the idea of remainers signing a petition, remember? But now you're all panicking and crying over it like little babies :^) Hahaha
>>
>>78784822
Already did, even links to the bot script
Don't expect any of them to react though, we need more people blasting every news outlet about the fraud so they stop reporting in order to not look like retards.
I have no hope for our state sponsored TV though, they just take a slap on the hand (which will come months after the fact), if they even get one - they will just claim good faith in the petition website's fraud prevention.
>>
File: rubshands.jpg (49 KB, 651x314) Image search: [Google]
rubshands.jpg
49 KB, 651x314
Yes sign those petitions come back to the EU
>>
File: 1466543813383.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466543813383.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>3,100,280 in two days

oh shit
>>
>>78785304
Maybe if they got that amount more together on the day it actually fucking mattered we wouldnt be where we are

Im scared that the politicians will go full cuck and not dismiss this outright as an affront to democracy.
>>
File: 1361131076029.gif (942 KB, 302x252) Image search: [Google]
1361131076029.gif
942 KB, 302x252
>>78784233

Yeah, this.
Remember when /pol/ memed the UK out of the EU ...

... AND DAYS LATER MEMED IT BACK IN, MAKING IT ALL A BIG WASTE OF TIME

Thanks for correcting the record, retards.
>>
>>78779872
editing the son file does nothing its 3milion for whatever reason and I'm confused
>>
>>78781987
Just checked, it's going up rapidly, but it's already at a number that exceeds the actual vote count. I'm no code monkey but I love the internet and it always makes me seethe when people misuse terms like "hack" and "exploit", and the media seems to never miss the chance to call something completely wrong, but I'll bet my dick they don't call this "the work of malicious anti-democracy hackers".
>>
>>78784352
some 'syrian' pleb
>>
>>78780232
This image is old. The json data is available as a link on the same page as petition page.
>>
File: brexit-bot.jpg (490 KB, 2151x509) Image search: [Google]
brexit-bot.jpg
490 KB, 2151x509
The ride neverendums!
>>
>>78778587
Please make Zimbabwe have several thousands of votes
>>
File: chrome_2016-06-26_12-02-06.png (86 KB, 1085x337) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-06-26_12-02-06.png
86 KB, 1085x337
Things that make you go hmm...
>>
I just need you guys to keep this shit up long enough for Scotland and Northern Ireland to leave the UK because that shit will be hilarious.
>>
File: brexit veto.jpg (38 KB, 250x203) Image search: [Google]
brexit veto.jpg
38 KB, 250x203
Looks like Scotland is getting more likely to use it's veto with each signature.

And now leave voters are signing after finding our there will have to still be free movement as a condition to continue trading with the EU, brown people won't be deported, there's a expected rush of migrants coming to the uk before brexit, the 350 billion figure was bullshit, and Farage admitting there will probably be a recession.
>>
>>78779828
No one would check names if it meant they could get the 2nd vote going. They don't care about legitimacy, they care about it fitting their narrative. Just fuels their remain train, though hopefully it truly won't do anything.

I'm so happy for the UK though hot damn, and it made my day when I saw that Leave won. I hope it all works out well, and hope this broken system over here will wake up come November.
>>
File: 3orj11.jpg (38 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
3orj11.jpg
38 KB, 500x393
Here's a video showing the manipulation going on, in case you need to show people:

https://youtu.be/7tuW0zDJObA
>>
>>78782541
Oy vey how transphobic, women with dicks and men with pussies don't need surgeries they need love and to be accepted
>>
>>78784773
yes sharing postal codes and proxies really convinces everyone lol
>>
>>78782799
Sometimes I do feel we should try to call Israel's bluff with their nuclear Samson option
>>
File: brit.jpg (107 KB, 560x550) Image search: [Google]
brit.jpg
107 KB, 560x550
>>78787172
>find out brexit won just before I left for work
>play British patriotic songs on my phone as I drive to work
>have a big grin on my face the entire time

That day, was a good day.
>>
File: script 2.png (7 KB, 582x108) Image search: [Google]
script 2.png
7 KB, 582x108
>>78787797

I was using the python script that was posted earlier, hosted on 4 servers.

But, they just broke it. They added the disposable e-mails that the script uses to their filter now, so it gets rejected.

Will have to see if I find any unblocked ones, but this means that the vote manipulation happening, that was using this script, is at the moment stopped.
>>
>>78787879
Shit m8 you were 1 off

>>78787878
>>
File: 1466870712834.jpg (48 KB, 600x270) Image search: [Google]
1466870712834.jpg
48 KB, 600x270
Piers Morgan going on about it on Twitter. Does be read poll? Some newspapers picking up the fraud

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39
>>
Do we have any suitable images for posting on our own personal social networking pages?

Preferably something easily digestible and isn't going to completely alienate the person posting. I'm willing to stand my ground to a degree, but if the image is just going to call remainers retarded then it isn't worth the hassle
>>
>>78788243
Fuggggg :DDDDDDD
>>
File: 1432415830997.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1432415830997.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>78788441
>Located 800 miles south east of the Falklands, and with a permanent population of zero, the South Atlantic British Overseas Territory of South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands was responsible for more than 3,000 signatures
>>
Is petition fraud a crime?
>>
I've never heard one reasonable thing from people with dyed hair.

It's funny. Almost like hair dye drains your intellect.

>>78788243

lol sorry about that
>>
>>78780396
So who is the
<4chan ?
>>
>it's a /pol/ gets tricked by the globalists into harming their own cause episode

Feels guy fawkes mask
>>
>>78788725
>tfw Memetics PsyOps worked

Kek is with us
>>
According to Paul Joseph Watson many of these online petition signers are from Macedonia/Poland and so on, is that true?
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324

Correct the record ladss
>>
>>78781218
This is literally one of this instances where a national insurance number would fix the problem entirely:
>no duplications
>validated citizen
I'm sure like all forms of ID people can forge or get illegitimate copies of national insurance numbers, but it wouldn't be nearly abused as what """""""hackers""""""" are doing now and with faggots letting people sign the petition with a shared post code.
>>
>>78784743
>Vatican

The Pope wills it.
>>
File: 1466911833751.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466911833751.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>thinking you can do-over the Brexit vote because you didn't like the result

Kill yourselves. Cameron told you there was not going to be a 2nd referendum on the issue. You had your chance, now live with it.
>>
>implying the pro-remain media doesn't knows it's bots
>>
>>78788441
>You need to subscribe to read this article
Can someone mirror/screenshot this?
>>
>>78779365
isnt this illigal?
>>
>>78789765
http://archive.is/Gy2TS
>>
>>78790125
thanks
>>
>>78780756
You're a really good poster
>>
File: correct graph.png (71 KB, 1513x681) Image search: [Google]
correct graph.png
71 KB, 1513x681
Updated Graph
>>
>>78784233
>getting used against them
/pol/fags are the ones doing it.
>>
>>78777420
never ending*

its daves attempt at bantz
>>
>>78776103
I just a saw report on this and they showed camera footage of the exact same slags protesting in a different area, the crowd looked so small in impotent it was like they were trying to make it look bigger but where forced to make them the center in the attempt.
>>
File: trump_tears.jpg (13 KB, 173x210) Image search: [Google]
trump_tears.jpg
13 KB, 173x210
>>78776103
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Second EU referendum petition investigated for fraud
>>
>>78793513
Good, good, let the libtard tears flow like from a broken dam.
>>
>>78779872
The kikes corrected that
>>
File: 123.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
204 KB, 1024x1365
>various /pol/ boards spam petition with bot votes
>every newsrag picks up on it, giving it attention
>petition gains steam
>legimate brits go vote for it

Even after removing the bot votes, it'll gain enough attention that they'll start another referendum.

This wouldn't be the first time EU has had a revote until they get the result they want.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
South Sandwich Islands petition signers found

>butthurt bremain penguins
>>
>>78795762

There isn't going to be another referendum.

16 million people could sign that petition and it wouldn't initiate another referendum.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.