[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam = pedophile prophet Christianity = believe mary got pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 234523423423434.jpg (28 KB, 320x719) Image search: [Google]
234523423423434.jpg
28 KB, 320x719
Islam = pedophile prophet
Christianity = believe mary got pregnant without having sex
hinduism = do good and good will come to you
well that is true to a certain limit

So tell me /pol/ why are you not athiest yet?
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
I am an atheist but I am not driven by dislike for religion. I'm more driven by the fact that I want the best possible future for humanity. I want us to venture out into the dark, and claim every conceivable planet and star as our own. I want humanity to become the greatest race in the entire universe, not just this shitty small planet. I'm driven by logic and reason. I believe the best choice is the one that will secure a better future for humanity, be it wiping out an entire race/religion.
I want humanity to leave an imprint on this universe, so every sentiment race in the universe fears us.
So no, hating god and religious folks isn't cool in my book, as long as shit get's done the most proper and efficient way I'm fine with it being done by anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 478x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 478x355
>>70617388
>furthermore
>>
>>70617388
If i lived in a country where the women shunned me and only fucked blacks and immigrants, I'd lose faith in God too.
>>
>>70617388
Hey, OP what do you think of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxwnHVr192A
>>
>>70617591
not a argument
>>
>>70617388
I'm Athier than you
>>
>>70617790
8 ch dot net / christian / res / 262445 dot html
>>
>>70617790
how is "scientific advance " measured here?
>>
>>70617809
My sides
>>
Hinduism = poo in the loo.
>>
>>70622124
Well India has a history of being shat on, so I guess they're right about that whole Karma thing.
>>
File: 1459052352544.gif (989 KB, 455x344) Image search: [Google]
1459052352544.gif
989 KB, 455x344
Why do so few people actually understand what Karma is? The "lmao do good things, good things will happen, do bad things, bad things will happen xd" meme has to stop. It's not a reward/punishment thing, rather, it's basically to be not bound or driven by consequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60TdZApIppU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtE3cj8AeQ8
>>
File: I am the bone of my boner.png (29 KB, 827x178) Image search: [Google]
I am the bone of my boner.png
29 KB, 827x178
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (15 KB, 216x415) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
15 KB, 216x415
>>70617388
Islam=only allowed in the west because of atheism

So tell me /pol/ why are you not athiest yet?
>>
>>70618253

i tried to watch his videos but i am just to stupid to understand it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.