[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill: Sikhs are the Aryan Master-Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: vak.jpg (84 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
vak.jpg
84 KB, 650x433
NOT BATE, DARE TO TAKE THIS RED PILL: Sikhs are the only concentrated population of Aryans left.

>Map in next post is proof, refer to it when reading below
>Pic is map of genetic groups and their spread
>There are 15 living genetically distinct family trees (races) in the world today (Check bottom of map)

-There are ~15 genetic mutations that separate the living members of our species into distinct races, called haplogroups.
-The native population of Europe is R haplogroup. Native North India is R haplogroup. Rest of the world is not
-The homeland of this mutation was Punjab, India. R1a stayed in Punjab, and other groups of R1a moved into the Caucus mountains and East Europe (up to Germany). Then R1b haplogroup spread to the rest of Europe.

There are 15 distinct mutations between A (Adam, last known common ancestor fossil) and the R mutation, which happened over thousands of years as humans spread across the earth. Haplo-groups are the most accurate marker of genetic differences. The farther removed the haplogroups, the more genetic difference. Same haplogroup, essentially the same genetics, same race.

>Red Pill 1: The native populations of Europe and North India both R haplogroup, the same race; 14 other races form the native populations of the rest of the world.

But wait, there's more!

1/2
>>
File: The Land.png (887 KB, 3000x1900) Image search: [Google]
The Land.png
887 KB, 3000x1900
Unfortunately, the sad part: The map here is of native populations when the land was first occupied by humans, it doesn't take into account the following:

>Finnish (N3 genetic) and Mongol (C3 genetic) groups conquest of East Europe
>Semetic, Arab, Italian (J2, J1 groups), and North African/Greek (E3b1 group) conquests into mainland Europe
>Mongol (C3) takeover of far North India and of modern day China
>Semetic and Arab (J2 and J1) conquest of middle east, parts of India

So looking at the map again:

>Red Pill 2: The only concentrated/unmixed population of Aryan Race R1 genetics left in the world is in North India. Specifically where the R1 group began to spread, right in the middle of the Sikh homeland of Punjab.

2/2

Discuss?

Also explains where the "Sikhs are bro-tier" sentiment comes up in European population (it exists nowhere else), and the Sikh reputation for integrating into the West. Humans instinctually sense and feel affinity for those who are genetically similar, the Aryan R genetics exist only in the native populations of all of Europe and Punjab.
>>
sounds legit
>>
annons, do u know what was the IQ of amerindians?
>>
File: 1396585421263.jpg (12 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1396585421263.jpg
12 KB, 267x200
>>70585803
you're shameless, Pajeet
this has to be the most pathetic thread i'v read this month
>>
>>70586975 hey dude, is alegeria pro-jihad?
>>
>>70585803
>>70585929

Not reading.

Remove all towel heads from Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fu9l-h1SBY
>>
>>70587124
Algeria isn't a person
>>
Who cares most of them are niggers

DEUS VULT!!!
>>
File: Bro_I_got Sikh_Maps.jpg (187 KB, 675x480) Image search: [Google]
Bro_I_got Sikh_Maps.jpg
187 KB, 675x480
Before I reply: I'm Sikh, so you know I'm biased to how I am approaching the information. But I think it is important the people of Europe, (and North America immigrants and settlers) know this. And /pol/ know this. Mostly /pol though

>>70586708

Yes. Pic related is a map of this, India scores 69-89 range. But the population is 1 billion+, and the scores are not broken down by area. I have lived or spent time all across India, the North, South, East, Center, North, and far North are all effectively different nations of people, just in one country. So IQ scores in some areas of the 1 billion is what is bringing down the overall score
>>
>>70588160
>Before I reply: I'm Sikh

We all knew this you swarthy faggot.

You are one of those towel headed pissants who keep trying to push "sihks are bro tier" memes.

I can't wait for the day we expel you parasites from Canada along with all the other brown rats.
>>
>>70586975

You must be new here Ali, /pol/ talks about genetics a lot. I'm not saying the E3b1 and E3b2 line you are from is not just cool beans too. Berbers, Egyptians, and according to the genetic evidence also Greece. That's not a bad legacy for a genetic background at all anon, take a look at the map and see exactly what your ancestors did and what role they had in history.
>>
File: Avrg Bangla Marriage.jpg (36 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
Avrg Bangla Marriage.jpg
36 KB, 650x450
>>70585803
>>70585929

Your Thread Sucks Moose Ass ... The Pic you posted blows the fuck out of anything you had to say , if posting 2 white woman in Sikh Attire is the defination of Aryan then Bangladesh is absolutely Aryan people too ...!
>>
no. i am sikh. we don't discriminate based on caste and race so this is a pointless exercise.
>>
>>70588482
>>70587275

You're the self-hating Canada cuck poster that gets made fun of. Nobody likes Canada posters anymore because of how angry you stormfags get.

>>70587795

>Map of modern genetic mapping shows that all Native Europeans came from the area of Iran-Punjab
>Calls us niggers

I'm not even pushing a theory, just look at the map, it's what the genetic profile of people is
>>
>>70589063

Look at the map. Bangladesh isn't in the R1a haplogroup. South India was not R1a, they were R2a mutation.

R1a is only in north India (Ony Punjab now) and East Europe, and R1b is all Western Europe

It's all right there on the map

>>70585929
>>
too ugly to be master race
>>
>>70589875
>You're the self-hating Canada cuck poster

I can actually call myself Canadian you towel covered turd.

Canada was created and will always be for whites only.
>>
The Druze are the master race, but whatever.
>>
>>70585803
>not bate
Fucking kek
>>
but do they poo in the loo
>>
File: 8626-d6ed0b59308e.jpg (68 KB, 800x523) Image search: [Google]
8626-d6ed0b59308e.jpg
68 KB, 800x523
>>70592160

Depends on your defination of Loo
>>
File: defica.jpg (253 KB, 1145x1133) Image search: [Google]
defica.jpg
253 KB, 1145x1133
>>70591649

>Literally staring at a map showing the R1a Caucasian gene originated in Punjab

You resort to nationalism because you have nothing else. I'm in the Canadian infantry, don't try to fucking tell me what Canada stands for because I swore the oath saying I would stand for it.

>>70592160

According to this map, yes, some areas of India do mainly poo in loo. Punjab has one of the lowest rates of open defecation, but there are 1 billion people and India and enough poverty that it's inevitable. A farmer will shit in his field, but nowhere in the north of India are there streets covered in shit.
>>
File: sikh-empire-map.jpg (161 KB, 600x681) Image search: [Google]
sikh-empire-map.jpg
161 KB, 600x681
>>70592942

Map of Sikh Empire, lines up cleanly with areas of low modern-day open defication.

I couldn't find a map of Pakistan, but Punjab extends into Pakistan and I know they don't have much of a sewage problem
>>
I live in the interior of BC, so the only shitskins we get here are sikh, which i dont have a problem.
They hate muslims more than anyone, grow dank fruit and some can even be considered bros.
As for the aryan part, no.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.