[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ rag on men's rights and MGTOW? I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: 1443115781.jpg (305 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
1443115781.jpg
305 KB, 1000x562
Why does /pol/ rag on men's rights and MGTOW? I thought you hated feminism and SJWs yet you're helping them.
>>
>>70567840
>Why does /pol/ rag on men's rights and MGTOW? I thought you hated feminism and SJWs

MRAs are SJWs. They just wear fedoras instead of dyed hair.

And if MGTOW did what they said they do, they'd never be in a thread about being MGTOW, or talk about how bad women are all day. See any of their forums, and that's all they do.

Those "hobbies" they claim to have are never there. It's just whiners.

Neither reverse-feminists or male failures will do anything against feminism or SJWs.
>>
>>70568233

Jamal's right. It's like hearing a bunch of Stoics talk about how awesome they are for being Stoic.
>>
File: cnARTXk.jpg (71 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
cnARTXk.jpg
71 KB, 500x667
>>70567840
>rag on men's rights and MGTOW
because forever alone beta cucks blaming everyone but themselves for their own lack of basic hygiene and social skills is retarded.

MGTOW is a defeatist attitude for men who are too pussy and beta to go out there and take control of their own lives, so they hide away from the big mean womens all day. Its fucking pathetic and embarrassing.
>>
Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight?
>>
File: 1460258434913.jpg (170 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
1460258434913.jpg
170 KB, 650x900
>>70567840

Because they realize that if men opt out of their gender roles, all of society is going to come crashing down. You can push back against unreasonable feminism and divorce laws and still actively participate within your community and society as a whole. They also realize that for every man who throws up his hands and gives up, there are 50 other men willing to compete. No one will ever give a fuck about how MGTOW you are.
>>
>>70569555
>No one will ever give a fuck about how MGTOW you are.
Isn't it supposed to be individualistic, meaning they don't care what people think?
>>
>>70569855
>meaning they don't care what people think?
if they didnt care about what people thought they wouldnt make 100 threads a day shilling for it and telling everyone about how awesome they think they are.
>>
Because most people in MGTOW had their choices made for them. They aren't 6'4 chiseled gods who have extraordinary hobbies and lives who've sworn away women, going against the grain and living like they've always wanted. They're, at best, average Joe's who've had no success with women and have thrown in the towel and, at worst, horrifically ugly incel's who desperately want to fit in while fanning the flames of a pseudo "gender war".
>>
File: liberalfuture.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
liberalfuture.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>70569855

If they didn't care what people think, why are they constantly fucking talking about it? They are desperate for people to hear how fed up they are and receive some kind of validation.
>>
>>70567840
I refuse to associate with MRA etc. They are as bad as feminists. Execute them all.
>>
File: 1438071821879.png (362 KB, 1232x1256) Image search: [Google]
1438071821879.png
362 KB, 1232x1256
how do you people not see that mgtow is literally just extremist feminism rebranded for failed men
>>
File: holmesletters_t837.jpg (44 KB, 530x457) Image search: [Google]
holmesletters_t837.jpg
44 KB, 530x457
>>70570236

The incels and the average Joes are just by-products of feminism. The role of the husband has been replaced by the state. So instead of women marrying an average or ugly man in order to support children, she can fuck 50 niggers and just get welfare. And the men who are the 6'4" chiseled gods are literally that-they can do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they feel like it. Feminism gave them a tremendous amount of power.

The average guys and the incels can either choose to fight for their place in the world or opt out. And some of them are opting out. And the more feminism is pushed, the more incels we're going to have. Our prisons are already full to bursting with the sons of feminism. We're going to have to legalize prostitution or accelerate in virtual reality or sexbots to ease the pressure of so many males with no one to fuck and nothing to do.
>>
>>70567840
MRAs are egalitarian faggots who want men to be women and women to be men. Just as bad as feminists.

MGTOW is literally a Jewish plot
>>
File: 1459402637248.jpg (69 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1459402637248.jpg
69 KB, 620x413
MGTOW is just one of many first steps in becoming full redpill. Once you learn hatefacts about women you become more open to hatefacts about niggers, Muslims, and Jews.
>>
>>70567840
>men's rights and MGTOW
Not the same thing.

MRA is controlled opposition. They further fuel division using nonsensical rhetoric. The scary (and ironic) thing is that they're even better at this than women. If they gain more influence, society is dead.

MGTOW is a more reasonable response, something like a strike to obtain better women. But if you have good women around, no need to go MGTOW. Improve yourself.
>>
>>70568598

But I thought "nobody cares if men go their own way"? Then why are YOU getting so angry about it?

>>70570891

This is probably the best post I've ever seen about this type of topic. I'm not joking, it's great. Do you have anything else to say about it?
>>
>>70567840
/pol/ is incredibly divided on MGTOW
But whatever the stance ,all agree on liberalism that destroyed the principle of family.
Personally I stand on not giving for the divide and conquer tactic and more in red pilling girls to find the right way
>>
File: mgtow shills.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
mgtow shills.png
105 KB, 504x266
>>70567840

Because MGTOWs are cucks and losers. The answer to feminism and the degeneration of society is anti semitism fascism and traditional values not a cringy "movement" of ugly betacuck permavirgin weirdos.
>>
>>70571281

>This is probably the best post I've ever seen about this type of topic. I'm not joking, it's great. Do you have anything else to say about it?

We have a whole board dedicated to it. Go spend some time on /R9K/. Go take a gander at what happens when men are left out society and dating and had not father figure.
>>
>>70571729
There's no going back. The "good ol' days" are gone for good.
>>
>>70571574
>all agree on liberalism that destroyed the principle of family.
Nope. atheism did.
>>
>>70572105

No, I meant if you yourself had any more points to make.

/r9k/ is simply one facet of it, I don't like /r9k/ because it's so toxic, but this is a huge problem and you put it very succinctly. The biggest problem, I believe, is that people put this enormous pressure on men to "MAN UP", and it's next to impossible for these guys to do. There is too much pressure on men, women have the advantage. Then people complain and whine about men opting out, when there's no reason for most of them to opt in in the first place.
>>
>>70572356
I think liberalism directly flow down from atheism. The lack of a higher purpose,one that is above man is what destroyed us.
Just look at art and architecture once we destroyed the idea that it must represent divinity.
>>
>>70572607
>I think liberalism directly flow down from atheism.
Not at all. Atheism is a misapplication of reason. Liberalism is a lack of reason.

This is confusing because a lot of liberals call themselves atheists. But this is just fashion.
>>
>>70567840
blaming women assumes that women actually have power

it's the pinnacle of faggotry and weakness
>>
>>70567840
>a philosophy for men getting their dignity back has been co-oped by losers who never had any in the first place
>>
>>70573751
Pretending women don't "actually" have power is willful ignorance and just a way to absolve them of blame and responsibility, which works in their favor.

Women clearly have power in the society we live in, even if you argue it was granted to them by men.
>>
something does seem off about a group of guys who just said "fuck it" and wont just fuck off. i get it man women are shitty, we all get it. most of them (mgtows) give me the impression that they are trying to convince themselves that they are doing the right thing. it really feels forced desu.
>>
>>70573610
Yeah kinda makes sense but then again ,Atheism is a religion in itself :state religion. We have the term laicité ,or secularism I get, as a very old concept in France. And basically nowadays in France you can't ever discuss the need or the reason behind secularism before being branded as an enemy of the state ,almost like a blasphemy.
My train of thought was that this religious focus on the man instead of god let to a whole bullshit of rationalisation.
>What is a man ?
>What is a good man ?
and the whole deconstruction of the Ancient regime (before the french revolution ,aka a christian monarchy, even in france the church was way weaker than the King ,and for many years before Louis XIV) ideals.
>>
>>70573751
>women actually have power
Women have power like oil has power. Can oil do anything? Not really. Has it caused the deaths of tend of thousands of people? Yes.

Disclaimer: There are a lot of women who (by virtue of having abnormal lives) actually see clearly. I believe that at least 90% of women being children is due to how they are treated.
>>
>>70570821
it's pretty clear /pol can see through the nonsense that it is
>>
>>70567840
You don't have to be a friend of Israel to hate Muslims. You don't have to be a friend of feminism to hate MGTOW.

I just hate retards. I can't help it.
>>
>>70574370
>Atheism is a religion in itself :state religion
Not really. It's true that when you don't believe in a religion, you have a higher risk factor to join some other cult of thinking. But it's just a risk factor.

Look at the current political landscape. People who became atheists due to an honest (but misguided) application of reason, are right-wing people who talk about the dangers of Islam all day.

Liberals just call themselves atheists because they "think" in the following terms:
>bad = rightwing = Christianity = not atheism

These are two different tribes. This is the actual reason for the "new atheist" name: it usually means "right-wing atheist".
>>
>>70571281
>Then why are YOU getting so angry about it?
0/10
im not angry about it, as i said, im emabrassed and ashamed there are so many autistic virgin neets out there.
>>
Women must be really disappointed that this fine specimen has decided to go his own way.
>>
>>70575090

>as i said

False. You dodged my question.

I'll ask again: If you or nobody else cares about men going their own way, why do YOU bother to post about it and get angry? You can't hide your pissy attitude no matter how much you deny it. I'm embarassed that there are so many slut whore loser womanchildren out there that want to get dominated by Chad, but hey, that's life.
>>
>>70575633
>False. You dodged my question.
Its a false question. If you had any reading comprehension at all you would know my EXACT POST was

>
MGTOW is a defeatist attitude for men who are too pussy and beta to go out there and take control of their own lives, so they hide away from the big mean womens all day. Its fucking pathetic and embarrassing.
>Its fucking pathetic and embarrassing.
>and embarassing

Way to prove you cant read basic english
>>
File: feel rage face.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
feel rage face.png
130 KB, 394x360
>>70567840
MGTOW is a political ideology that tries to make it a virtue to be a betacuck permavirgin, make it something to be proud of, and to shift the blame for your own shittiness away from yourself and onto the shoulders of some imaginary or drastically exaggerated boogeyman, in this case "feminism!" It's the idea that when faced with opposition or shitty conditions, the appropriate response is to quit and withdraw from the field (going your own way) instead of striving for to improve conditions.

It's a complete delusion. Nobody who describes themselves as MGTOW is happy, either before or after they "go their own way". They may try to convince you that they made a good choice, but they're really trying to convince themselves, to get some validation that literally locking themselves in a basement and shitposting all day is a better way to spend their time than getting pussy.

MGTOW is to cuckery what cuckery is to normal relationships. It's that fucking spineless and weak. MGTOWs should be shot on sight to remove such crippling weakness from the gene pool.
>>
>>70576402
>o remove such crippling weakness from the gene pool.
luckily they often do that themselves ;)

That is until they get so depressed and lonely and go rape some poor hooker.
>>
>>70576671
>luckily they often do that themselves ;)

Their only redeeming quality. For this reason, I see MGTOW as a part of natural selection. The weak and petty realize how shitty they are and do society the benefit of not breeding.
>>
>>70576402
before it gained internet prominence the vast majority of them were not permavergins as they are now, many had casual sex but eschewed relationships. what it started as was just a label and philosophy affirming the bachelor lifestyle women have complained about for millennia and basically telling them it's their own damn fault so deal with it.

I have no idea what that travesty in the OP pic is
>>
>>70567840
more degenerate fags, we dont like degenerates

we actually care about society, not just our own lives

find good wife, get married, grow together, have kids, pay taxes

why is that so difficult?
>>
>>70578444
>why is that so difficult?
that's what they're asking as well, to be fair
>>
File: 1452211913593.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452211913593.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
MGTOW is a healthy response to the cuntification of society.

Women's rights are incompatible with western civilization.
>>
File: cuck squirrel girl.png (131 KB, 200x302) Image search: [Google]
cuck squirrel girl.png
131 KB, 200x302
>>70578298
So they lived degenerate lifestyles, failed to reproduce, and blamed their impotence on others. Got it. Total alpha males.
>>
>>70579033
cry harder. no one ever called them alpha males nor did they aspire to it, they just don't want to build a life only to have it destroyed by a woman. I can't say I blame them, when even men who have paid surrogates to have their children have lost custody and ended up paying child support for it. the game is rigged against the honest man and the only solution is to nig hard and create a bunch of single mother bastard spawn or opt out entirely.
>>
>>70576027

>Its a false question.

No it wasn't. You just can't back up your own arguments because you're a stupid dumbass female basement dweller that can only use memes and anger in their posts.

>MGTOW is a defeatist attitude for men who are too pussy and beta to go out there and take control of their own lives

You use this as your explanation, yet you completely ignored what I said here >>70575633 about all the slut whore loser womanchildren that want to get dominated by Chad. But you are definitely so retarded that you don't see how THEY also harm the balance and order of society.

>Its fucking pathetic and
>Way to prove you cant read basic english

I have no idea what you're talking about. It must be your female autism acting up again.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.