[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuality and Pedophilia: UNRELATED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 24
Because morons here keep posting cherrypicked articles and "studies" from 1948, here's the actual facts:

>In yet another approach to studying adult sexual attraction to children, some Canadian researchers observed how homosexual and heterosexual adult men responded to slides of males and females of various ages (child, pubescent, and mature adult). All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners. In some of the slides shown to subjects, the model was clothed; in others, he or she was nude. The slides were accompanied by audio recordings. The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject. The recordings paired with the pictures of clothed models described the model engaging in neutral activities (e.g., swimming). To measure sexual arousal, changes in the subjects' penis volume were monitored while they watched the slides and listened to the audiotapes. The researchers found that homosexual males responded no more to male children than heterosexual males responded to female children (Freund et al., 1989).

>homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/9/18/903178/-

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
>>
>saying there's a slippery slope is the same as saying homosexuals are pedophiles

Fuck off Hans. /pol/ hates fags and always will
>>
>>78310295
>Funded by the institute of Shlomo Shekelstein™
>>
>>78310493
This. Fags are not the problem themselves, the very real slippery slope is the problem.
>fags
>trannies
>pedophiles (sorry, "pedosexuals")
>zoophiles (sorry, "zoosexuals")
>rapists ("nonconsensusexuals"? "rapesexuals"? "forcesexuals"?)
>>
>Studies from 1949

What, did time passing somehow turn fact to falsehood? If it's true in 1949 it's true today. I'd argue since it wasn't a necessity to go to college those days and since admission to university was purely merit based back then, that the studies were MUCH more meticulous in their methodology.

I took part in a 2007 study that was published in the new england journal of medicine as a subject and you wouldn't believe how sloppily it was done.

So yeah, fuck that line of reasoning. And based on your own criteria, citing a three decade old study doesn't quite help your case.
>>
>>78310295
>Man has sex with extremely young man
>this is somehow not gay
wew lad
>>
>>78311117
>What, did time passing somehow turn fact to falsehood?

No, homophobia in 1949 turned falsehood into facts.
>>
>>78311159
You're not good at reading.

>First, many of the pedophile priests report that they are not homosexual. This is also true of many non-clergy sex offenders who victimize boys. Many report that they target boys for a variety of reasons that include easier access to boys ... pregnancy fears with female victims
>>
>>78310295
>>78310493
Almost all men that identify as homsexuals were preyed upon homosexuals themselves as children or minors
>>
>>78311493
[citation (from this century) needed]
>>
>>78311255
Prove it. Prove that the evidence in those studies is fabricated. You can't just say that. You have to back it up.

I also love how your type use the "cherry picking" rebuttal. Anything that contradicts your narrative is "cherry picking" to you. You're literally the exact same as those people who say that Islam is a religion of peace and that their over representation in just about every act of terror is "confirmation bias" or "cherry picked facts".

Stop being so blatantly self servicing in your world view, it's hard to take you seriously.
>>
>>78311484
>closet fags aren't fags. They said so.

kek.
>>
>>78310295
>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners.

That's not how this works.

The article says "all x are x".
From what I've seen on this site, the proposition is "Y are more likely to not be X than Z".

Basically, it's a biassed sample. People who are not into kids, aren't going to be into kids, even if you put a pink ribbon on them.
It does, however, prove, that there are at least some homosexuals who are not pedos.
>>
File: faggots.png (321 KB, 1112x2893) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
321 KB, 1112x2893
>>78310295
>cherrypicked
>>
>>78312014
It works this way in prison too. It doesn't make everyone in prison "gay".
>>
File: 3f2.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
3f2.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
>>78310295
>>
File: homos pedos.png (89 KB, 895x931) Image search: [Google]
homos pedos.png
89 KB, 895x931
>>78310295
>homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals
yet 1/3rd of molestations are of boys, and faggots are only 1% of the population, you do the math

>(((Freund))) et al., 1989
>>
Bunty man detected
>>
>>78312181
If you want to ram your dick in a dude's butt, you're not straight, no matter where you are.
>>
>>78310295
>>78310493
Almost all men that grow up to be homosexuals were preyed upon by homosexual men themselves as children

>>78311484
>all the men molesting little boys are straight I swear!
Wew lad
>>
> penis volume
Sounds legit, nothing dubious about that study.
>>
>>78312181
I've been to prison and everyone knows it's only queers who fuck each other, maybe it's different over there but people don't fuck men and say they're straight in oz
>>
>>78312437
homos = /= bisex.
:^)
>>
>>78310295
>Canadian researchers
Stopped reading there. Of course canadian researchers found nothing wrong with fags, if they had they would be thrown in jail.
>>
>>78311484
>Closet fags who lie about being gay, especially when religion is concerned, continue to lie about being gay despite being caught.
>couldn't possible just be a lying gay guy
>>
>>78310295
>Homosexuality and Pedophilia: UNRELATED
No shit

just because someone wants to fuck a little girl doesn't mean they're gay
>>
File: BiAPQSqh.jpg (254 KB, 728x1024) Image search: [Google]
BiAPQSqh.jpg
254 KB, 728x1024
I'll just leave this here
>>
You have to look at history and modern Afghanistan for the link between homosexuality and pedophilia.

Historically, anal sex was too dangerous to habitually practice for adult men. Gay men to stick to oral sex to avoid the complications of anal sex in areas with poor sanitation and hygiene. If they took a dirty dick in the ass, they'd get infections.

If they wanted to penetrate someone anally, they'd resort to slaves, young children, young men...usually orphans. It was considered healthier. The ones taking the tears to the anal tissue would be the boys and if they never had sex before, they would be less likely to have STDs. All the risk of sodomy was passed on to the slave boys, men.

One of the reasons Christianity and Islam took off, is that the Christians and Muslims promised young men that they wouldn't get raped in the asshole. They criminalized the practices of the oppressors..

Why do you think homosexuality became illegal for so long?

It's because many pagan leaders, elites used to rape men and boys in the ass.

The surviving victims didn't want that for their kids.
>>
>>78312991
I bet these people are all flamers in real life though
>>
>>78310295

Is this bait? Isn't that the exact couple that got arrested for abusing their adopted son?
>>
>>78310295
>Case Arny, Spain, 1995
>Police caught a bunch of homos red handed
>Many celebrities among them
>Found out that the club for homos hosted plenty of parties for high-class gays and homosexual celebrities where they had orgies with kids
>Found out that the net was deeper than they expected and found connections with other homosexual clubs meant for regular homos
>The media called it a witch hunt against gays and pressured to bury the case
>Most of the celebrities where exonerated because they alledged that the orgies happened in a vip area and they never went there
>Regular homos were sent to prison
>>
>>78310295
They went about their study wrong.

Pedophilia is a rare condition. If you are looking to draw conclusions about pedophiles, it would make sense to study known pedophiles. In all likelihood their sample size was too small to draw any statistically significant conclusions.

It also seems like they have taken the null hypothesis to be that "homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles", then found insufficient evidence to reject their null. In reality the null hypothesis in a well designed study should generally be that the population of interest has no association with the phenomena.

Given it is such a poorly designed study, I would not trust its conclusions.
>>
>>78312546
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>78312585
Your whole island is a giant co-ed prison. You've got no place to talk.
>>
>>78310295
>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners
So basically they cherry picked subjects to get the result they wanted
>>
>>78310295

>download TOR and take a good look
>discover that homosexuality and pedophilia are VERY related

The majority of homosexuals are not attracted to children, of course, but most pedophiles are gay, and that is a fact
>>
Most homosexuals are not pedophiles but most pedophiles are homosexuals

Everyone knows this
>>
>>78314125
Yeah but we don't go around fucking niggers and claiming we aren't gay
>>
>>78310295
>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners
Sound like a retarded study.
>>
>The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject.
what the fuck were these researchers thinking showing their subjects lewd content involving a child? In what world is that not a violation of ethics?
>>
>>78310295
>forgets about gay priests raping little boys
>forgets about gay cub scout leaders raping little boys
>never watched to catch a predator where most of the men showed up to have sex with underage boys

Fuck off op
>>
>>78310295
Homosexuality is linked to pedophiles http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3039562.html
That's from a few years ago, I can find more if you like.
>>
>>78314435
>Yeah but we don't go around fucking niggers and claiming we aren't gay
That's because you're going around fucking abbos.
>>
>>78310295
If you look at convicted child molesters, only 25 to 50% of them are actual pedophiles
>"Potential and Dunkelfeld offenders: Two neglected target groups for prevention of child sexual abuse"

So just because they aren't pedophiles doesn't mean they aren't going to molest the kid
>>
>>78312077
>>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners.
>People who are not into kids, aren't going to be into kids

>preferring cake over pie
>means you dislike pie

I hope you see your fallacy here. Testing pedophiles is entirely pointless, because they neither identify as homo nor hetero.
>>
>>78314899
That's why it says:

>homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes
>>
>>78314401
>Everyone knows this

Why can't you find a current study then if it's true.
>>
>>78315011
Nah mate, it's basically screening people that like pie and saying that chocolate cake and vanilla cake lover don't like pie even though chocolate cake lover are supposedly bigger pie consumer than vanilla cake ones.
>>
File: ausfagpedo.png (424 KB, 677x901) Image search: [Google]
ausfagpedo.png
424 KB, 677x901
>>78310295
pic related
>>
>>78314096

You have to look at Afghanistan where they have institutionalized pedophilia.

The gays in Afghanistan hide their homosexuality and invented a loophole in Islam to congregate and have gay sex.

These guys allegedly blow each other and when they want anal sex, they anal rape "dancing boys."

Apparently, the Taliban has been exploiting this and recruited boys to become suicide bombers to get back at the men that rape them.

Gotta look at prostitution, too. Gay prostitutes to make it to old age. They usually start young.

You gotta read about it.

Of course, there are probably strict gay dudes that stick sucking dicks or into the big adult dicks.

But a lot of them will resort to having sex with underage boys for what they believe are health reasons, social-religious self reasons, or just plain out preference for anal sex with anyone or anything.
>>
>>78315400
>Why can't you find a current study then if it's true.
why is race research frowned on in todays political correctness environment?

because they hate us
>>
>>78310295
/pol/ is holding their shit in. Catch them in a lie and watch the goalposts shift. The right is the parties of big goobermint. Stop smoking weed it has you distrust my shekel masters. Stop not eating leaky gross stab wounds
>>
>>78315475
>screening people that like pie
>saying that chocolate cake and vanilla cake lover don't like pie

So they are saying (a group of) pie lovers don't like pie then?

Don't think too much, your brain will fry. Fucking /pol/ brainlets, every time.
>>
>>78315762
>muh conspiracy

>>78315779
>Catch them in a lie and watch the goalposts shift

kek, exactly. I too used to do that when I was 15.
>>
>>78316270
>muh conspiracy
are you denying the holohoax, hans?
>>
>>78312077
>It does, however, prove, that there are at least some homosexuals who are not pedos.
I'm witch hunting, but reassurance of interest in mature partners could imply psychopathy since a normal person would be more introspective and concede some attraction towards minors. So the sample is at least potentially biased against non-psychopaths, which means a greater probability of self-restraint and deception affecting the results.
>>
>>78314125
You're gay if you want to have sex with men. There is no way a heterosexual would suddenly flip in prison and start desiring other males. That is just a cover story for repressed gayness.
>>
>1/3 of child molesters are homosexuals
>1% of the population.
>>
>>78316576
>psychopaths

literally 1% of the population, irrelevant

the "psychopathy scare" is psychologists shilling their shitty "science"
>>
>>78316889
[c.n.]
>>
File: 1462728726323.jpg (66 KB, 560x335) Image search: [Google]
1462728726323.jpg
66 KB, 560x335
>>78317018
>>
>>78316761
Yeah they just wear their pants around their ankles and don't "want" to get raeped. The more you claim you enjoy the slime machine the more you come at me for blowjobs when you're drunk. It's about testicle size. Contrarians FTFW. Phobes are such confused idiot cowards it isn't even funny
>>78316889
Here come the fucken useless Hues
>>
File: 1462731493922.jpg (44 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1462731493922.jpg
44 KB, 600x414
>>78317018
oooh dose poor minority's

how are you enjoying our collective geNOcide?
>>
>>78316982
psychopathy is bullshit? interesting
>>
>>78318133
>1% of the population

He says that the psychopathy hysteria is just psychologists milking the ca$hcow.
>>
File: jew gays.jpg (251 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
jew gays.jpg
251 KB, 650x650
oh look, fancy that, almost all the gay promoters are (((normal peop[le)))
>>
>>78314125
You might as well come out of the closet, it will help you sleep at night.
>>
>>78318133
What are the physiological biopsies for any of your diagnoses? Is there some kind of bloodwork? Some kind of diagnostic image? Probably those people are just possessed
>>
>>78318504
>51% of millennials are not a '0' on the kinsey scale
>1%
K. Just think you retards. Just. Think. Are you all meaning to tell me only 1% of guys have ever done ghey shit? Whipping it out? Circle jerks? Even more? HA!
>>
>>78314725
huffpo?
Looks like she lasted for a whole year before getting fired for her insolence.
>>
>>78318692
Actually for psychopaths there are observable differences in brain activity and the size of structures like the amygdala.
>>
>>78319079
Yeah and youll prolly find that for things like "i like the colour yellow". Muh EEGs that you can use green jello for. Give him cell phone battery salts to enable him to be able to drink more alcohol. Lithium increases the regulatory ability for mood control. Are moods electrical patterns? I just don't get it. I believe ther heart controls life and the brain. The soul. Not just the pineal and hypothalamus. And none of this touched on psychopaths btw
>>
>>78318692

The Dark Triad traits are bigger indicator of people you should avoid. Its more comphrensible:

>Narcissism (as in extreme self love)
>Machiavellism
>Psychopathy (lack of empathy, extreme selfishness)

>>78318934
A fucking leaf strikes again
>>
>>78319447
Yes but those are things we figure out through actions but especially from flagged opinions thoughts and words. What makes these people's born innate bodies so reptilian and fucked that this is akin to a birth defect? And nice kinsey rebuttal btw. We may be leaves but we're brilliant with medicine. Except euthanasia. We do that now. Because. Common law system
>>
>>78319415
We need vibrational medicine and lightwave therapies. The greenness of EEGs tell me this is infrared. Like the moon should be :). Not merely a "nuclear reactor" of electricity like the sun.
>>
>>78315976
The selection bias is present, regardless of how upset you get.

I know you might be used to social "science" "studies", but there is STILL a selection bias.

>Go to kindergarten and screen for kids who do not have a preference for sweets. See if those kids can make healthy lifestile choices. Claim kids can't get influenced to eat badly by adverts/media/teachers,... etc.

Not saying that kids crave candy, as I don't have enough information. but there is an obvious sample bias in play here.

Or can I just go and publish?
>>
>>78320018
Turns out im a genius. ENFP ftfw. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4620280/
>>
>>78310595
>le joos
>>
>>78311493
[citation conveniently missing]
>>
>>78320192
The Sun is hiding a bad sun and this bad sun is multiplied by the fake ass moon and we need to play with these energies and block them. Turns out i figured out how to detect them. Note that they say word patterns in that article and those men were based Japs. Bye bye
>>
>>78310295
>The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject
This would honestly kill my boner no matter what I was looking at
>>
>>78312099
At least 90% of those are from before 2000.
>>
>>78320652
I don't do that but all straights do
>>
>>78316576
True, however, the findings don't seem to support that theory. Or at least, it shows the rate of pedo psychos is the same between strait and gay people.
Which group do bi people fall in the research though?
>>
>>78311661
Anecdotal, but my wife has a gay uncle who was molested when he was 8 by an indian orphan who was 14.
>>
>>78320924
Anecdotes. One of the snakes of rhetorical devices
>>
>>78312437
The gender of the victim isn't always related to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.
>>
>>78318934
>what is bi?
>>
>>78312677
Not really but ok.
>>
>>78321225
Bi is anything other than 0 or 7
>>
>>78321361
>>
>>78314356
>>78314401
>most pedophiles are gay
That's not true.
>>
File: 1462732612114.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462732612114.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>78320724
are you claiming the holocaust didn't happen?

>>78320924
pretty conclusive, gas the fags

>>78321176
>isn't always
ok, what are you trying to say? every now and then it's not?
>>
File: image.gif (142 KB, 220x106) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
142 KB, 220x106
>>78321557
What normal people do when they read your garbage
>>
>>78315762
>le political correctness conspiracy
>ignore that there are several books and research studies on taboo topics
>>
File: 1462736787764.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462736787764.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>78321976
why would normal peope be on /pol/? are you lost?

I notice you haven't tried to challenge or refute anything I said

>>78322036
>le political correctness conspiracy
did you become too much of a faggot for rebbit?
>>
>>78310295
You're the moron if you actually thought homosexuals were more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals and you're more of a moron if you had to post this just to prove the point that they are literally equally as likely to be pedophiles.

>Ich vorgab Retardierung
>>
>>78310295
You realize all of that can be faked right? Men can easily suppress arousal, and if you're terrified of having one of your fetishes/sexual interests discovered, you can easily revert to automatically attempting to suppress even the slightest interest based on fear of being found out, whether an impact or not.

It's like women and their rape fetishes.
>>
>>78310295
If you enjoy fucking little boys then you're gay, regardless of whether you deny it.
>>
>>78316761
They could still be straight but just choose to have relations with men because women aren't available. Almost all psychologists know this phenomenon.
>>
>>78310295
Wow so that's why you suck baby Dicks Op?
>>
>>78321557
Are you a troll or do you just really like strawmanning?
>>
>>78322304
>le everyone I don't le like is le rebbit XDDDD!!!!11111!!!!!!
>>
File: cdbgfbos.jpg (310 KB, 1188x1600) Image search: [Google]
cdbgfbos.jpg
310 KB, 1188x1600
>>78322361
But they're so pretty!
>>
>>78310493
this
>>
>>78322318
>You're the moron if you actually thought homosexuals were more likely to be pedophiles

I didn't. It's just that it gets posted all the time on /pol/, stuff like "homos are 40% of all pedos" etc.

I googled it up, and found some studies from the 60s, where homosexual was defined as "had some sort of sex with a male once". Of course, if you are a hetero, but you rape a boy - you would become homosexual by that definition (link: http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/)

I totally didn't believe it, so I looked up some recent studies and lo and behold - no correlation.

>>78322357
>You realize all of that can be faked right? Men can easily suppress arousal

But if it was faked, then homos would suppress arousal just as often as heteros, which doesn't change the outcome at all.
>>
>>78323605
>then homos would suppress arousal just as often as heteros, which doesn't change the outcome at all.

Almost all of those "statistics" comes from those already incarcerated for pedophilic reasons and it's estimated there's millions more pedophiles out in the real world who are not admitting as such.
>>
>>78312437
>>78315762
>>78316457
>>78317172
>>78317779
>>78318572
>>78321557
>>78322304
LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD
>>
File: 1462734053859.jpg (90 KB, 401x729) Image search: [Google]
1462734053859.jpg
90 KB, 401x729
>>78322318
>You're the moron if you actually thought homosexuals were more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals
wow, that insult has totally crushed the argument, well done, 10 points to gryffendoor

>>78322361
exactly, even if you do it without enjoying it

>>78322897
>strawmanning
is this the only thing they teach you at lieBEreal marxfag argument school? call everything a strawman? pretend you is clever intelyectyouall?

yer a faggot

see, that means I win

>>78323057
great impression of a spaz, I guess you had no arguments then?

>>78323605
>Of course, if you are a hetero, but you rape a boy - you would become homosexual by that definition
top fucking kek

and they say germans lack a sense of humor

>>78324107
didn't read
>>
>>78310295
>men can't be trusted with children because there are too many pervert pedophiles and it is dangerous for children to be alone with a grown man
>homosexual men arent any mire dangerous to children than straight men. We can trust our children will be safe in the company of gay men
liberal logic
>>
File: 1462728052399.jpg (84 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
1462728052399.jpg
84 KB, 600x517
>>78324674
>liberal logic
now THERE is a oxymoran!
>>
>>78314133
Yeah, a real study should be to survey 200 gay men and see how many of those men are sexually attracted to children.

Probably pushing 50% if not more.
>>
>>78325512
Survey's are not a completely reliable form of study. In-depth interviews are the most effective, but require the most time.
>>
I'll just leave this here

http://pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
>>
>>78310295
GTFO pedo, who the fuck gets a hard on in that setting with all the embarrassment? Do you have actual statistics showing that homos are just as likely to be convicted of child molestation as normal people?
>>
>>78326338
Well, factually speaking, they're less likely to feel a personal attachment to the child because they'll more than likely just adopt.

Put it this way, how many gays do you know or have seen who've adopted female children.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>78310856
It's sad how conservative bigots can hate two people who love each other just because of their fairytale books ;_;. Who says that love has to be within a binary age?
>>
>>78326759
>fairytale books

You realize all science and math is man-made right?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>78310493
This.
>D.O.T.R. When
>>
>>78327444
Thats horrible. If it was a girl this whole thread would have been nuked an hour ago.
>>
File: 1462730414799.jpg (58 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
1462730414799.jpg
58 KB, 599x428
>>78325512
55%, at a minimum, 79% if you include 19 or younger
>>
File: 1462731366193.jpg (28 KB, 560x370) Image search: [Google]
1462731366193.jpg
28 KB, 560x370
>>78326337
saved
>>
>>78327444

Those parents should be arrested.
>>
File: 1466396618491.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1466396618491.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>78315559
trips don`t lie
>>
I don't know about pedaphilia, but PEDERASTY is rampant in the gay community.

The reality is gay males have a blasé attitude toward sex. It's simply a recreational activity.

This outlook is deeply engrained in their culture. … it has to be, because gay sex is barren.

This is the REAL issue in the Catholic church… there is a big gay subculture within it… It's garden variety gays, not 'Molester Lester' types. They are only behaving as most gays behave - having sex with boys at the cusp of puberty.

This is why I'm against gay adoption. The culture sexualizes everything. I'm not saying the parents will have sex with their kids!… but they will be swirling around lots of people who have a very libertine attitude about sex, which has the potential to cause real problems.
>>
File: fraud.png (101 KB, 664x852) Image search: [Google]
fraud.png
101 KB, 664x852
>>78310295
DAILY REMINDER to everyone who belives in pro-LGBT studies. Those "studies" are one big LIE.
>>
>>78310295
Gay pedos need to hang.
>>
>>78333535
You sound like you agree with females naturally withholding sex from males.
>>
>>78325512

These studies are pure unadulterated CRAP nine times out of ten.

Any post grad student can set up a flimsy study that gives them whatever result they want to get.

Then the newspaper will say 'studies say' or 'some studies suggest'… to give their opinion a veneer of science.

A very large percent of those studies cannot be replicated by an independent source, because they are total dung
>>
>>78333535
This is an excellent analysis on homosexuality and pederasty.
>>
>>78326759

Native Americans don't like gays, Asians don't like gays, Africans don't like gays, oh yeah "fairytale" books are responsible.

>inb4 muh ancient greece!

Yeah but it was mostly the most degenerative form - with teenege boys. It wasn't also so widely accepted - Plato describe homosexual relation as "unnatural"
>>
>>78310295
>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners.

This is why psychology and the social sciences are laughed at by every other field. This sample size needs to be larger, and furthermore, unbiased so that it actually includes the sexual deviation you're testing for in the sample set.
>>
File: 1462730479215.jpg (83 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
1462730479215.jpg
83 KB, 600x561
>>78330638
yup
>>
>>78336570
>Plato describe homosexual relation as "unnatural"

no, he didn't. He was bi
>>
Were the Nazis gay or is this just a hoax?
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.