[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>78215219 Why would I want to be somebody who lost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>>78215219

Why would I want to be somebody who lost?
>>
>>78215219
You're right
>hilter exclusively ate Jews
>Jews are not people
>hence Jews are plants
>it's time we pull the weeds
>>
>>78215347
Careful, you are what you eat goy
>>
>>78215292
Why would anyone want to be a Leaf?
>>
>>78215292
>lost
>not stomped out by multiple surrounding countries after a reasonable defense campaign
>>
>>78215219
Yes, yes, but we all can't be like Christ or Hitler can we, we all fall short of the glory.
>>
Wtf is going on in there, holy fuck, I could never do that job.
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310 KB, 499x583
>>78215347
Oy vey! exclusively ate Jews
>>
>>78215219
>every person that likes a good steak or salmon fillet must be a subhuman gook that kills and eats man's best friend
Bait threads have been weak as fuck lately.
>>
>>78215219
Comparing some ching chong shithole to developed white countries.
Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>78215219
That's a shitty way to kill animals. But Gore like that doesn't really phase me from eating meat. Carnivorous animals exist in nature, things will eat meat as long as meat and things exist. We should just be trying to advocate humane ways of killing the animal (a quick shot to the head or any other single blow that wont put the animal in emotional stress that comes with dragging it into a room and beating it with a bar 3 times does). It's sick, but it's the truth.
>>
File: hilter-is-a-jew.jpg (162 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
hilter-is-a-jew.jpg
162 KB, 566x800
>>78215219
>>
>>78215219
WHAT?! You want to be like HITLER and be a vegetarian!? YOU NAZI!
>>
>>78215219
That's because he was a lactose intolerant, primadonna sissy.
Have you ever seen him carrying a weapon? I have not. He was a mentally unstable, cuck who got teenagers fired up. I'll give him +1 for oratory skills. That it. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>78215830
I don't think you've ever been to a developed and white country, friendo
>>
Glad my post about not eating pigs earlier woke some of you up.
>>
>>78215890
Kek
>>
Why do they choose to eat dogs? At least with other livestock like chickens and cows, they only have to feed them cheap grain.
>>
>>78215945
go fuck your dog pajeet, you know nothing about white countries
>>
>>78215347
I heard Hitler ate 6 million tons of Jews from 1939-1945, no one has been able to beat him since.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.