[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South African Politics GATHER AND LET's DISCUSS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1466524909149.png (100 KB, 326x334) Image search: [Google]
1466524909149.png
100 KB, 326x334
Some insight inside our Parliament .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
>>
EFF Victory when?

Bush War when?
>>
ONORABLE MEMBAH
>>
>>78056009
There is literally nothing wrong with being a black South Africa.
>>
File: smaller.png (431 KB, 3168x1816) Image search: [Google]
smaller.png
431 KB, 3168x1816
Hopefully when SHTF EFF comes to power and loses control unlike small and centralised Zimbabwe, balkanisation occurs and Cape breaks off.

Cape only has Afrikaans coloureds and whites.

Fingers crossed
>>
>>78056367
is the EFF going to win?

God help you all.
>>
>>78056563
Not any time soon, but hey, who knows what may happen in a few year's time
>>
>>78056367
>>78056715
Or you could move to Namibia. There are lots of whites there. Shit rugby team, though.
>>
>>78056009
>that reaction to the medicine remark

these people are mentally disabled
>>
File: trolling.jpg (13 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
trolling.jpg
13 KB, 318x159
>>78055733
the only way to mess with a pissed off dutchie is to stand your ground. then you can watch him as he snarls and kicks at the dust, makes threats and gesticulates. My advice is to remain comfortable, preferably seated and not to react. Simply to watch. It pisses him off more - especially if you are the one that pissed him off in the first place.

And while I am trolling, it happens to be perfectly good advice based on observed phenomena and empirical research.
>>
>>78056009
>these are south africa's best and greatest
>>
How is life like in south africa for white people? A old classmate posted yesterday he is going to SA to help in a "orphant" home of course praised by the liberal cucks who think that will make a difference.
>>
>>78057954
same as it ever was for a large part.
heightened security awareness, heightened security home arrangements, heightened standards of living, sundowners, chuckles, braaivleis on weekends
>>
BASED DEPUTY CHAIR
A
S
E
D

D
E
P
U
T
Y

C
H
A
I
R
>>
File: OsiKhayelitsha_subbed-MAIN.jpg (1 MB, 1412x834) Image search: [Google]
OsiKhayelitsha_subbed-MAIN.jpg
1 MB, 1412x834
>>78056009
Has anybody else considered the logistics of our problem, how would we get enough bulldozers to push this over, how deep must we dig the mass graves, where can we get a reliable supply of zyklon B?
>>
>>78056009

What the fuck

Dude they take parilament less seriously than our representatives lel

Also why is the indian looking woman wearing a fucking hardhat
>>
SA robots a shit.

https://www.wired.com/2007/10/robot-cannon-ki/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.