[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTIAN GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: wwt.jpg (337 KB, 1025x725) Image search: [Google]
wwt.jpg
337 KB, 1025x725
Continued from last thread
>>77859547

Christians, report!

Can we celebrate the triumph over the attempt to push a Vatican II on the Orthodox Church?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L80lb1T0ecs [Embed]

>The document affirms love and peace as the church's ideals, criticizes racism, inequality, moral degradation and "liberal globalism" -- it's an agenda as conservative as it is anodyne.

>Yet the Council could have changed the Orthodox churches' ossified attitude toward the rest of Cristendom, which has not changed since the Dark Ages. To Orthodox Christians, all other denominations are heresies, not churches. Some steps toward more ecumenism and more openness would already constitute serious progress for what is now the most conservative of Christian denominations. Patriarch Bartholomew, a friend of Pope Francis's, was determined to push it through.

Thankfully, it looks like his agenda has failed.

http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

Here is a reading list and a series of FAQ's (for atheists, Catholics, Protestants, Jews and Muslims) concerning Orthodoxy, for your pleasure: http://pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x
>>
First for lutheran church!
>>
>>77884390
orthodoxy is a foreign culture and a meme
>>
>>77884540
Missouri Synod or gtfo
>>
How do you all deal with feeling nothing but anger and nausea towards the world. I only get brief moments of comfort throughout the day and at night when it feels like the world doesn't exist anymore and there are only my own thoughts and God.
>>
File: 1466257756640.jpg (4 MB, 2825x4259) Image search: [Google]
1466257756640.jpg
4 MB, 2825x4259
Glad to see these threads lasting so long :)
>>
>>77884390
Orthodox here,
we'll never fall for the false song of (American) liberalism and free tolerance for degeneracy.

We love sinners, sure, but we don't promote their lifestyles.
>>
File: visite-rois.jpg (426 KB, 689x600) Image search: [Google]
visite-rois.jpg
426 KB, 689x600
>>77884545
What about Western Rite Orthodoxy?'

Pic related, Western Rite carved icon

A Western Rite liturgy from the 6th Century, used by the Orthodox Church in some French parishes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGvjx1102U8
The Liturgy of Saint Germanus was extinguished in the RCC, but revived by the Orthodox.
>>
>>77884798
Have you considered the monastic life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JnCO0OlhlE
>>
>>77885040
Amen, Amen, Amen, and Happy Pentecost.
>>
>>77884798
I consider that enough, anon.
The Lord is my shepherd, there is nothing I shall want.

Having said that, I am disgusted as well. But when I get angry I just pray on it, I'm nowhere near perfect; at all. I try not to pass judgement, but usually do. I am of flesh, after all.
>>
File: 1466265042450.jpg (414 KB, 876x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466265042450.jpg
414 KB, 876x1280
>>77884798
God's will be done anon. The things that make you feel anger and nausea to the world are not your fault. If it is your place to change something God will call you. We will all be at peace in time.
>>
File: 74.jpg (22 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
22 KB, 600x447
>>77885119
Here is a film you might enjoy, it gives an idea of what monastic life is like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpLmvsz8_AQ
>>
I have a Russian Orthodox Church by my house that I would like to attend. Will I be welcome there? I'm not Russian and obviously can't speak the language but it's the only Orthodox Church close to me. Will I be okay going in slacks and dress shirt with tie or should I wear a jacket?
>>
>>77885925

I was about to ask the same thing regarding the Serbian church near my house.
>>
>>77885925
>>77886020

Does anybody have an answer?
>>
>>77885925
>>77886020
Yes, you will definitely be welcomed. The parish will especially warm up to you if you come consistently and show you are seriously interested instead of just trying to be a snowflake.
>>
File: Fred Phelps .jpg (50 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
Fred Phelps .jpg
50 KB, 600x295
>>77884540
Modern day "Lutherans" would hate Luther for being a "sexist, anti-semitic homophobe"

Sadly, very few true Christians remain today
>>
>>77886613

Thanks for your response.
>>
>>77885925
I go to a Greek Orthodox and I was born and raised here in the U.S. I can't speak for Russian Orthodox but I'd imagine it's the same.

Most of them are foreigners and will be confused as to why you're there. But Orthodox churches in general aren't very "warm" because you're supposed to be focused on the experience itself, so if you're used to protestant churches where they have a big team of greeters and shit you'll feel awkward.

Don't take the eucharist until you're fully received by the church, baptized, etc. Someone will probably give you the bread that isn't the actual eucharist as a gesture of goodwill.

Godspeed.
>>
>>77885925
I forgot to add what the other anon said, while they may be initially confused and maybe even a little apprehensive, if you attend regularly, learn all the motions, and show that you're serious, that will go away.
>>
>>77885119
>>77885626
I love the idea of a life of simple labors and devotion to God. I feel stuck however. I take care of someone who can barely live on their own, and I don't know if anyone else would step up to the task should I leave it. So no monastic life for me unless God wills a change in my life.

>>77885263
>>77885266
I tell myself that God's will shall be done. It's one of the few things that give me even a sliver of peace. That no matter how repulsive and confusing the world becomes, no matter how much evil fills it up, that God awaits at the end of all this.
>>
>>77886683
No problem, I'm a convert myself.

>>77886799
>But Orthodox churches in general aren't very "warm" because you're supposed to be focused on the experience itself
Mine is, at least in the social hour after Church

Obviously it's not like Protestant Churches with greeters in all that though, since you walk in during Othros (or later, knowing Greeks--I also go to a Greek parish)

Also, for anyone interested in English Liturgy, your best bet in the West is the Antiochene Church; they are the evangelist vanguard of the Orthodox, and most of them are converts, so the language tends to be the country's.
>>
>>77884390
Can someone give me a basic outline to conversion to Orthodoxy? What about to Catholicism?
I'm interested in both, raised Protestant.
>>
>>77887559
What to expext:
http://www.stgindy.org/your-first-visit/

What is Orthodoxy:
http://www.stgindy.org/501-2/

It's copypasta from most Orthodox Church websites, but it can help you know what to expect.

The book "Becoming Orthodox" by Peter Gillquist is pretty much the gold standard for protestants wanting to convert.
>>
>>77887269
>I love the idea of a life of simple labors and devotion to God. I feel stuck however. I take care of someone who can barely live on their own, and I don't know if anyone else would step up to the task should I leave it. So no monastic life for me unless God wills a change in my life.
Would a short-term stay at a monastery by possible?

>>77887559
Both take about a year and involve read books and going to classes.
>>
>>77887559
Well, for Catholicism you should stop by the church or call. Set up an appointment with the priest, and have a meeting. He'll invite you to a mass, and may introduce you during the mass. After a while of regular attended you'll be invited to RICA, basically a Catholic boot camp. After which you can be baptized, confirmed, and take communion. :)
>>
>>77887838
>going to classes
>about a year

I think this is the exception rather than the norm, it might depend on how many converts go to your church. From my experience there's no required classes or anything like that, and it takes way less than a year.
>>
>>77887835

Thanks for the info.
>>
>>77887835
>>77887838
Thank you, both of you.
>>
>>77888106
We have a class every week that is recommended for everyone, and required for converts (unless they can't attend for work or other reasons, in which case they do their stuff online).
>>
reminder that all religious cucks will be purged.

fuck off.

sage
>>
>>77887835
Hey fellow Hoosier!
>>
>>77888090
Ahh, that sounds rather pleasant. Thank you anon god bless
>>
Reposting from last thread because I didn't get a satisfying answer

How do Orthodox deal with the fact that that the Orthodox Church has basically no claim to being catholic? It seems like an ethnic religion for Greeks, Slavs, and a couple Arab communities. Didn't Jesus say to go forth and make disciples of all nations? Both Roman Catholics and Protestants have spread in large numbers throughout the world. If the Eastern Orthodox Church is indeed the one true church, why does it seem like it's history is nothing but getting contained to a certain geographical area. Why would God hide the lamp that is is church under a bowl?
>>
>>77886613
>>77886799
>>77886981
>>77887404

Thanks!
>>
>>77888251
Sup familia? I won't be here much longer, but that is my church. I grew up in the Indianapolis area.
>>
>>77887838
>Would a short-term stay at a monastery by possible?

I suppose so. There is a russian orthodox monastery in my state that allows people to stay overnight.
>>
This channel explains alot,he's a bit cucky but not his fault
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSvSbjhsrhs
>>
>>77888297
No problem, I converted with my mother at the age of seven. My RICA was integrated with my school work, since I went to the church's school. (St Elizabeth Ann Seton, Richmond, IN. My favorite church was that one, so beautiful. But St. Andrew's church across town was very nice as well)
>>
>>77888413
Start there. If God is calling you, he will make a way for you.
>>
>>77888223
It will actually only be Christians that are "purged" to be honest. Muslims and cucked delusional SJWs will lead the charge. Nobody will care
>>
>>77888398
Ha, cool. I grew up just outside Richmond, as stated shortly above. Moved to Southside Indy about eight years ago.
I miss living in the country, can't wait to get back.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (44 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
44 KB, 800x600
nonspic/spaghetti Catholic master race here.
>>
>>77884390
Since I got no real answer when I asked last time I'm going to do it again.Why god created us?
>>
>>77888528
Also the pasetbin in the OP
>>
File: cycle.gif (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cycle.gif
98 KB, 400x400
>>77888549
Keep living the good life anon. Phoenix, AZ here. I'm loving the hymns and liturgy so please anyone post more.
>>
>>77888729
Love.
>>
>>77888729
Iunno.
>>77888728
Hey there autistic bro, welcome to the thread.
>>
is Constantine a saint?
>>
>>77888793
I really dont want to derail the thread and prove how wrong you are.All I want Is a honest question even if its like >>77888831
>>
>>77888831
don't be jelly Carlos.
>>
christiananity is a joke
>>
>>77888792
Personal favorite, it relaxes me so well.
>https://youtu.be/2bosouX_d8Y
>>
>>77888970
Sure is.
>>
Does anyone know of good documentaries to watch relating to Orthodoxy?
>>
>>77888972
That's the honest answer. God created us out of love.
>>
>>77889129
Anything on Mount Athos.
>>
>>77889002
It's Juan, and I just hopped the border to create trump memes while I take the iron pill so I can build best wall.
Everyone will be jealous of my wall
>It's 10' higher
>>
>>77889119
But the terrible things he has done..? i know he converted on his death bed but...
>>
>>77889338
He did terrible things as a pagan, Paul did terrible things as a Pharisee.
>>
>>77888972
>prove
>give me an answer but not that one, only the one I want

I don't know the exact details, but the fact that he created us and the universe is awesome. It inspires awe. Life can be painful and sorrowful, yes, of course. But it will be worth it if you accept God's love and Christ's sacrifice
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77889191
Haha
>>
>>77889140
> tricking someone into a sin since he didn't know better is out of love
>everyone has to suffer without any reason and some suffer even more.
I get it now.
>>77889570
>I don't know the exact details, but the fact that he created us and the universe is awesome
>he
How are so sure?
>inb4 its says so in my book
>>
the Arians did nothing wrong

FUCK the council of Nicea

take the red pill
>>
>>77889735
> tricking someone into a sin since he didn't know better is out of love
God doesn't trick anyone into sin. He allows all to be tested (same word as "tempted" translation wise), but none more than he can overcome (Psalm 66:10, 1 Corinthians 10:13)

>everyone has to suffer without any reason and some suffer even more.
Romans 5:3-4
>>
>>77888330
uh, unlike the Roman Catholic Church?

this just has to do with the relative success of Western European imperialism vs Russian imperialism and Islam.

The Eastern church's strongholds were in Turkey and Syria. That hasn't worked out too well.
>>
>>77889735
Are you asking how I know he's a he? Well it does say that in the Bible, so that's why I believe that. Even before I was a Christian it seemed right that he would be a he. Does it really matter if we refer to God as a he anyways?

Also it's kind of silly to keep asking questions if you know what the answer will be or if you only accept answers that you want to hear lol
>>
>>77889849
Please read Hebrews 1
>>
>>77888330
>>77871632
>>77871782

If you want to pick up exactly where we left off, feel free, but don't start from the beginning all over again
>>
We are the laughing stock of the universe. Thanks, religious morons.
>>
>>77890020
>God doesn't trick anyone into sin
>it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.
>deceived
>to mislead by a false appearance or statement; delude:
They deceived the enemy by disguising the destroyer as a freighter.
Nice """test""".Adam sure had to suffer because of her too!
>>77890095
I asked how are you so sure that God created it and how.
>answers that you want to hear lol
But if I did that I was not going to make that post don't you think.And your answers are
>because i think might be so but i will not explain it.
>>
>>77890432
Both Adam and Eve knew what they were doing, God said don't, they did anyway.

They plunged creation into ontological sin and devastation, that's hardly God's fault.
>>
>>77890432
Dude, you're asking me to explain the mysteries of the universe and the mindset of God. I obviously don't have the exact answer do I? He's God, not me. I'm just along for the ride. He saved me and he loves us. I don't know what else to tell you man. Did you want, like an audio tape of me talking to God and asking him why he created us or something? Read the bible if you actually want to try to understand. If you don't, then don't
>>
>>77890549
>dont know good or evil
>knew what they were doing
top kek
But even then God knew before them even being created what exactly was going to happen and that is quite sadistic t b h.
>>
>>77890757
>He saved me and he loves us
Muslims/Jews/Pagans says the same.
I want proof
>>
>>77890549

Orthodoxy as I've been taught says man, in accepting the devil's command to eat the fruit, put Himself wilfully under the devil's authority and out of God's. The crucifiction was like a massive rescue operation by God to get back authority over us by making the devil look like a cuck when he couldn't kill Jesus
>>
File: esphigmenou.gif (3 KB, 262x216) Image search: [Google]
esphigmenou.gif
3 KB, 262x216
daily reminder that if you don't consider Catholics/Protestants heretics fit for extermination you are a heretic that needs to be exterminated
>>
Is homosexuality a sin?
>>
>>77890918
What kind of proof would you like famm? All I have is my testimony. Believe it or don't, I can't make you. You'll either come to believe in Christ one day or you won't. I hope you do
>>
>>77890918

Muslims Jews and Pagans (lol) think they are saved by good works
>>
Reminder than Vatican II is product of the american-jewish infiltration that started massively after the (((liberation))) of Rome in 1944.

Reminder that Vatican II itself contains no formal heresies but intentionally confusing language. No canon or doctrine was defined whatoever.

Reminder that most suplantations in Liturgy doesn't even have a base in the Vatican II but are subsequents reintepretations of the same cripto-jews infiltrated in the Church.

Reminder that the gates of Hades will not prevail against the Chruch.
>>
>>77891052

homosexuality doesn't exist. think about it, the whole thing was made up in the early 1900s by psychiatrists... psychiatrists who at the time thought that all physical illnesses could be explained by mental states. Yeah, they were retards.
>>
>>77891057
>All I have is my testimony
And so do all the other beliefs.
>>77891058
What?
>>
File: 1465955325594.jpg (72 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
1465955325594.jpg
72 KB, 600x799
If I'm not that religious but still like going to mass and doing the rituals, do I still go to hell?
>>
>>77891321
>And so do all the other beliefs

Yeah, I know. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. One day you will come to believe in Christ or you won't. I don't know what else to say famm
>>
>>77891058
Works don't save you of themselves, but they are a requirement. When Paul talks about works, he means like circumcision and eating kosher, works of the law, whereas Saint James is talking about works like helping the poor.
>>
>>77891428
Orthodox position is we don't know who is going to hell.
>>
>>77891142
Congrats. You have been nominated for most retarded statement from a believer.
>>
Ive been wanting to know more about orthodoxy but i see many different "versions" like Ukrainian, Russian, greek ect, what are basic bullet points of each how different are they from each other?
>>
>>77891321

those religions teach salvation by works alone
>>
>>77891840

prove it, fag. it was never considered something innate or part of someone's identity until the very late 1800s, early 1900s.
>>
>>77891840
He means the orientation, which he is somewhat right about. Michel Foucault (himself a rabid homosexual who died of AIDS) researched as wrote The History of Sexuality, and showed that prior to clinical psychology, homosexuality was not considered an identity in the West, just a hobby under pagans, and a sin under Christians. The idea the were either homosexual or heterosexual arose with diagnosis of it (but the idea arose during the Enlightenment rather than the 1900's).
>>
So you guys are just roleplaying so you have another reason to hate on other religions right?
>>
>>77891874
They aren't versions, those are just administrative jurisdictions.of the same Church.
>>
>>77892198
Haha okay thanks
>>
>>77892155
Why do you have to be religious to hate Islam?
>>
>>77892114
The fact is that there are people attracted to the same sex.
The britfag said that homosexuality doesn't exist, and that it's made up, which is stupid as fuck. Like I would fuck another dude in the ass because someone "invented" homos.
>>
>>77892155
Not I my friend
>>
>>77892274
No problem
>>
I've started praying recently.

It just makes me feel worse. It reminds me how much of a terrible sinner I am.
>>
>>77892623
The point is that being attracted to the same sex wasn't considered "homosexual", it was just considered sexual.

Imagine two hundred years from now, what we think of as "foot fetish" becomes to be known as "foot-sexual" and there are pride rallies for it and its a major identity.
>>
>>77892685

There is nothing wrong with knowing you are a sinner no man is perfect. Be steadfast in removing degeneracy from your life and always walk with humility.
>>
>>77892685
That's a good thing, see the story about the Pharisee and the Publican.

Do you go to Confession?
>>
>>77891937
how so
>>
>>77890549
No wonder Jesus is my credit card stupid prot
>>
>>77890787

It's called a test.
>>
>>77893357
>You know EXACTLY what the outcome is.
>test
what?
>>
>>77892685
Acknowledging there is a problem in your life is going to produce shame. That's what grace is for--knowing you are loved and that there is good in you in spite of the bad. Now you can grow.

You may be thinking of yourself as a condemned sinner, but Jesus told the thief hanging next to him that he would be with him in paradise that night. You're redeemed, not condemned.
>>
>>77893317
I remember you, guy who pretends to be Christian to get replies lol
>>
>>77893446

Your comments don't make much sense. Like I said it was a test to see what outcome would be chosen.
>>
>>77893486
That's what retarded Protshit theology teaches. Why do you think there's penal substitutionRy atonement retard?
>>
any /non-denominational/ here
>>
File: 1430695739632.jpg (176 KB, 984x733) Image search: [Google]
1430695739632.jpg
176 KB, 984x733
>>77884540
Heretic
>>77884390

Xth for Catholic church!
>>
>>77893608
How soon until you start threatening to rape people again in a perfect example of irony?
>>
>>77893547
>Your comments don't make much sense
Of coures they dont.
>Like I said it was a test to see what outcome would be chosen.
>he can see exactly what the outcome is and what will happen in the future
>to see the outcome
do you realise that he doesn't need to do it too see what the out come is?
>>
>>77893752
DEUS VULT
>>
>>77893317
I'm Orthodox, we don't see the Crucifixion as juridical
>>
>>77893763
How soon would it be that everyone can see how retarded Protestantism really is
>>
>>77893857
are you sure?
>>
>>77893872
>>
File: 1411497606464.jpg (158 KB, 798x797) Image search: [Google]
1411497606464.jpg
158 KB, 798x797
>tfw monsieur at my home parish died
>tfw I will just take this opportunity to transfer to the new parish 1 mile closer to me
My old parish was terrified of all the rich contributing whites leaving yet they added 2 masses for mexican fags who take more than they give to the church
>>
>>77893765

Go read Genesis 2:4-3:24.
>>
>>77891428
>going to mass and doing the rituals
>not religious
wut
>>
>>77893932
Yes.
>>
>>77894055
>Catholics think like this
Not SJW, but really happy I'm Orthodox desu
>>
>>77893752
Deus Vult
>>
File: Jesus fuck you.jpg (48 KB, 571x573) Image search: [Google]
Jesus fuck you.jpg
48 KB, 571x573
>>77884390
I can't believe this false-flagging faggot is still perpetuating threads.

Of course they're started when janitors are asleep.

Catholics are not real Christians. Real Christians are either extinct or on the endangered species list.

Orthodox are Muslim-tier

Protestant are Jew-tier

Real Christians don't worship a bible.
>>
>>77894265
Why would the concept of ethnic churches be shocking? What is wrong with St Antonio being the church for latino catholics and St Elizabeth being the church for anglo catholics in the area?

Besides according to the map the diocese drew up the new parish should be my hope and I have visited and enjoyed how white it was.
>>
>>77894081
And how does that makes any difference?You know what omnipotent means right?
>>
Pray to santiago matamoros to keep moors away
>>
>>77884853
This painting is so mind blowing.
>>
>>77894530
Having unlimited power.
>>
>>77894530

How do you figure him knowing they would fail was a bad thing?

even though they were tested and fell, that is not necessarily a bad thing, God saw that it would happen, and He also saw what great good would come from it, such as Jesus of course, and also the Blessed Mother of God, all the great saints, and all the great merit we would receive this way, higher degrees of heaven and being closer to God by our sacrifices on earth,.
>>
>>77894523
>Why would the concept of ethnic churches be shocking?
Because that's been a heresy since early times, when Jews and Greeks tried to have separate churches and Paul reprimanded them for it
>>
>>77894746
Which proves my points.
>>77894786
>God saw that it would happen
Then why were you even arguing with me in the first place?
>He also saw what great good would come from it
WHAT?I guess living in a first world country makes you think like that but dont worry Trudeau will show you "what great good would come".
>higher degrees of heaven and being closer to God
What stopped him from doing that in the first place?
>>
>>77895286

Yet more nonsensical meanderings from you.

You will be filtered from here on out.

Absolutely nothing of value or worth has been put forth from you.
>>
File: 1466381714964.jpg (8 KB, 292x246) Image search: [Google]
1466381714964.jpg
8 KB, 292x246
>>77895436
Youre just making fun of the christians right?
>>
>>77892623

you're an idiot who was brainwashed in your mandatory public schools run by merkel.
>>
>>77887559
Read the history of the great schism and papal primacy and come to the Catholic Church. Ideally attend a Traditional Latin Mass (pre-1955 missal is rare, but if you can find it go. Look up the terminology) or a Byzantine Rite Catholic Church (conduct their Mass/Divine Liturgy similar to the Orthodox). Rules around Eucharist for the Orthodox Church are the same with Catholics.

P.S. If you're thinking of Orthodoxy, talk to an Eastern Rite Catholic Priest. They are much more knowledgable on matters of Eastern Orthodoxy and the schism.

God bless
>>
>>77893752

DEUS LO VULT
>>
>>77893752
DEUS VULT
>>
>>77890023
Uh, the Roman Catholic church has spread much, much farther than the EOC and it includes Eastern Rite in traditionally Orthodox countries. Not to mention the fact that there are over a billion Catholics vs 200 million or so Orthodox, so yes I think the RCC has done much better in living up to the Great Commission and the catholic nature of the church

>>77890382
All it boiled down to was that
>conversion is hard
Not a satisfying answer
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.