[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe tition/ban-ar-15-civilian-ownership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25
File: freedom_turtle.jpg (30 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
freedom_turtle.jpg
30 KB, 600x422
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-ar-15-civilian-ownership

>100k signatures required
>100,000 people represent 318 million
>Biden responds, vowing the need for gun control.

Enjoy.

Over the past few years, we've watched as new horrific shootings have replaced previous ones as the deadliest in our nation's history.

We've waged campaign after campaign to turn our grief into action — each time thinking maybe, just maybe, this will be the one that breaks through. This will be the one that gets through to Congress, which must ultimately act. We've used phrases like Now is the Time. Stop Gun Violence. Enough is Enough.

Folks, enough has been enough for a long time.

You know that. On Monday, in the wake of this latest, deadliest, mass shooting, you started this petition. You worked together, calling on your government to ban AR-15-type weapons from civilian ownership. In the days following, we have seen members of the United States Senate take and hold the floor, refusing to back down, refusing to concede that we might need to wait for an even bigger national tragedy to finally make some changes.

To the creator and signers of this petition, I want to say this as plainly and clearly as possible: The President and I agree with you. Assault weapons and high-capacity magazines should be banned from civilian ownership.
>>
>>77678316
When a lone gunman walked into a Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, he carried a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 -- a variation of the AR-15 rifle -- modified to hold as many as 100 bullets. He used it to kill 12 people and injure 70.

And when a lone gunman walked into a classroom at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, he carried a version of the AR-15. He used it -- and several handguns -- to kill 10 of his fellow students and injure nine.

And when a lone gunman walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, he carried a Bushmaster XM 15 -- another version of the AR-15 -- and multiple high-capacity magazines. He used it to kill 20 innocent children and six educators with 154 bullets in five minutes.

A single person killed that many people in just a few minutes. Not in a war zone. Here in America -- in a classroom.

These weapons have been used to commit horrific acts. They've been called "the perfect killing machines." They fire bullets at incredible speed that rip through bodies and cause devastating carnage, and can accommodate high-capacity magazines that allow them to effectively shoot up to 45 rounds per minute. We've seen their tragic results play out in our death tolls and in the thousands left wounded, struggling to recover.

As we learned this week from the family of the gun’s inventor, he himself did not intend that this gun be used by civilians, only by our soldiers in combat -- giving them an advantage over the AK-47. He didn’t own one himself. Here is what his family said:

"We think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more, by these events."
>>
>>77678336
Right now, these weapons are on the shelves in gun shops around the country, completely legal for civilians to purchase. They can be purchased in a matter of mere minutes. That should not be so.

Here's a start: We should renew the assault weapons ban that Congress passed in 1994, (surely it prevent Columbine)* — but which expired ten years later. That ban, which covered 19 specific assault-style weapons, was included in a comprehensive crime bill that folded together three pieces of legislation. I remember it well. I was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee at the time. I wrote much of the bill and led it through Congress — with the help of many others, especially Senator Feinstein on the assault weapons ban. I argued strongly in favor of banning these weapons. What's more, 46 House Republicans voted for that ban in 1994. Forty-six.

So what happened to that bill? To use a somewhat wonkish legislative term, it was "sunsetted." That means that this bill came with an expiration date: Ten years after its passage, it would need to be renewed. Under President Bush and a Republican Congress, the bill lapsed. And it hasn't been renewed since.

But renewing the ban on assault weapons isn’t the only thing Congress should do to help prevent the tragedy of gun violence around the country.

*posters note
>>
>>77678374
It could require that every buyer go through a background check before getting a gun -- to make sure dangerous weapons don’t end up in the hands of criminals or other people who have long been prohibited from possessing them. It could prevent people who are suspected of having terrorist ties and can’t get on a plane from buying weapons of war -- that’s just common sense. It could ensure that domestic abusers can’t go to the store to buy a gun -- filling the kinds of gaps in the law that leave too many innocent victims dead. It could end the freeze on gun violence research, so our public health experts can collect data and facts that would inform strategies to deal with this epidemic. And it could give law enforcement officials the tools and resources the President requested in his budget proposal -- so they can take dangerous criminals off the street and enforce our gun laws. Our Administration has done what it can. So have many cities, counties, and states.

Now it’s up to Congress to do its job.

They'll have a good opportunity this Monday, when the Senate is set to vote on a number of different gun safety measures -- votes that came about after that 15-hour filibuster, during which a series of Democratic senators refused to cede the floor. The measures they will vote on would address the fact that anyone on a terrorist watch list can still legally purchase guns and explosives. They will address the current background check requirements for prospective gun buyers.

Ahead of those votes, we'd like to invite you to join a call on Monday at 1:00 pm ET for We the People signers with Valerie Jarrett on how we can continue to come together as citizens around this issue. Let us know you'll be joining right here — and ask any questions you've got, or issues you'd like to hear raised on the call.

I encourage you to pay attention to Monday's votes. Make yourselves aware. Use your voice. Make yourselves impossible to ignore.
>>
>>77678316
Lets start a petition to impeach these assholes. Guarantee we break 100k
>>
>>77678391
Because you’re not alone in recognizing the need to act -- to take steps, consistent with the Second Amendment -- that will keep our children and communities safe. Here's who else agrees with you: The Department of Justice. Dozens of United States Senators. Faith leaders, law enforcement officials, and responsible businesses. Public health experts. And the vast majority of the American people, including the vast majority of gun owners in the country.

If taking commonsense steps to reduce gun violence had the potential to save even one life, it would be worth doing. But it has the potential to save far more than that.

You know that. And that is why you spoke up. That matters. But the fact is that we have three separate but equal branches of a government for a reason.

And so, to speak directly to those members of Congress who, in the wake of this most recent, most horrific killing of our citizens, might be considering stepping up and getting this done once and for all, I'd like to remind you that this will not stop on its own. It will not stop. In the three and a half years since Newtown, there have been at least 1,002 mass shootings in this country. At least 1,135 people killed, and 3,953 wounded. That includes 49 killed and 53 wounded in Orlando.

You know in your heart that this is the right thing to do. You know that by stepping up, your action has the potential to create a domino effect. Have the courage to do it.

We have done it before. We can do it again.

Finish this.

Joe
Vice President Joseph Biden
The White House
>>
>>77678404
>>77678391
>>77678374
>>77678336
>>77678316

This is your friendly reminder that our elected officials are now saying, in the national spotlight, that stripping rights guaranteed by the constitution WITHOUT DUE PROCESS is okay.

Welcome to the beginning stages of tyranny, lads.
>>
>>77678402
We're beyond the point of impeaching. Just sit and wait for the fire to rise, or for the country to submit.
>>
File: 1417415454.jpg (16 KB, 231x225) Image search: [Google]
1417415454.jpg
16 KB, 231x225
>>77678316
I never shot a weapon lads
how does it feel???
please dont let them take your guns FFS
>>
File: 1456202499575.png (324 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1456202499575.png
324 KB, 498x497
CUM AND TAKE IT
>>
>>77678316
literally means nothing besides they mad
Obama is going out lame duck

also shit thread
>>
>>77678316
Thanks for the petition. I signed it and I now spread it on /leftypol/. Cheers friend and stay safe from gun lunatics
>>
>>77678778
Bills to be voted on, come Monday:

Dem Chris Murphy - UBC and bans anybody on a terror watch list, or suspected terrorists, from buying a gun.

Dem Dianne Fuckswein - ban people on terror watch list from owning guns. No process to find out if you're on the list or to appeal being on the list if you don't belong on it.

Republican John Cornyn - lets the AG block anyone who has been on the terrorist watch list, or been the subject of a terror related investigation, within previous last five years from buying a gun for 72 hours to give law enforcement time to file a court order blocking the sale. If a judge approves the court order, the AG can take that person into custody. McConnell and the NRA support this bill.

Republican Chuck Grassley - anybody who has been on the terror watch list, or been the subject of a terror related investigation, within the previous five years is entered into the NICS system so the FBI will be notified if they buy a gun. It won't stop them from buying gun if they're not a prohibited person, but the FBI will be notified.
>>
File: Ain't war hell. da ze! ★.jpg (463 KB, 1980x1400) Image search: [Google]
Ain't war hell. da ze! ★.jpg
463 KB, 1980x1400
>>77678856
COME
AND
TAKE
IT

I yearn to spill the blood of traitors and globalists.
>>
>>77678856
The dem ones won't pass and they'll stomp their feet and refuse to pass the other ones claiming republicans are bad and rude
>>
Nothing will happen so long as the Republicans maintain a congressional majority
>>
>>77678456
I, for one, welcome the coming political purge.
>>
>>77679068
That may very well be the case, we might not end up with any of them passing. Or maybe one or two passes; it matters not. What matters is the slow erosion of our rights, and the constant pounding into our heads that, as a nation, government is the cure to what ails us. Not just government, but bad government.
>>
File: 1424315603274.jpg (104 KB, 820x625) Image search: [Google]
1424315603274.jpg
104 KB, 820x625
>>77679148
Nothing will happen so long as American men HAVE GUNS AND THE WILL TO KILL ANYONE THAT WOULD TAKE THEM
>>
>>77678402
>Guarantee we break 100k
And then nothing happens. Petitions only get noticed if they fit the agenda. They're just a way for politicians to do what they were going to do anyways, but with an added sense of legitimacy because "the people wanted it lol, don't blame me".
>>
File: temp.png (163 KB, 984x640) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
163 KB, 984x640
>>77678316
Whatever racist. Everyone knows guns were kept around for RACISM and nothing else!
>>
>>77678316

>On Monday, in the wake of this latest, deadliest, mass shooting,

how does it feel knowing less people died in Orlando than black babies aborted in New York today alone?
>>
>>77679148
While it may be unlikely, I again wish to stress the fact that THE PRESIDENT IS ADVOCATING THE REMOVAL OF RIGHTS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS.

I fail to understand why he hasn't been impeached. Furthermore, I fail to understand why this stupid fucking petition of ~180k 'signatures' is somehow representative of America.
>>
>>77679323
>I fail to understand why he hasn't been impeached.
Das racist
>>
>>77679323
>I fail to understand why he hasn't been impeached
Because the people who would do the impeaching are on his side.

>Furthermore, I fail to understand why this stupid fucking petition of ~180k 'signatures' is somehow representative of America.
Because saying so makes future policy changes seem legitimate.
>>
File: 1463089292536.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
1463089292536.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1150
>>77679256
to keep the niggers in check. lel based founders
>>
File: 1418255517174.gif (79 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
1418255517174.gif
79 KB, 676x509
>>77679256
MLK was among the thousands of black men denied conceal carry permits because of the racist may issue conceal carry policy universally supported by anti-gun Democrats today.
>>
>>77678316
>Assault weapons and high-capacity magazines should be banned from civilian ownership
why not just ban the gun entirely if youre gonna ban civilians from using it. if the civilians can't own them neither should the military or police.
>>
>>77678844
>Signature from a guy living in the Africa of Europe
This is one of the problems with taking anonymous opinions from the internet- you don't know who's opinion or how common it really is
>>
>>77678316
>If taking commonsense steps to reduce gun violence had the potential to save even one life, it would be worth doing
Why do liberals believe that the life of one person is worth an infinite amount of money? I was arguing with a girl on jewbok today and she pointed to an article saying suicides drop 3.5% in places with stricter gun laws. I told her 3.5% of~20k people in a country of 320 million is practically nothing and mass shootings account for less than 100 deaths for years. She told me i dont value human life very highly.
>>
>ar-15 banned

Good. That gun was always shit.

The AK was and still is a far better weapon.
>>
>>77679421
>Because the people who would do the impeaching are on his side.

As I understand it, the house of reps first votes to impeach the president. If that passes they are then impeached and tried by the senate. The house majority is republican, and I'm sure there are some democrats that still have a spine.

Only logical conclusion I can reach is that, despite all the bluster, everyone wants to scratch the other person's back.
>>
>>77678844
Arent literal commies super pro gun?
>>
>>77679610
lol my signature still counts, you gun toting redneck. And so do the signitures we are making on /leftypol/
>>
>>77678765
Like bags of sand
>>
>>77678316

I hope they get real gun control working. This isn't fucking 1700's anymore, we need reform. You infowars alex jones water filter loving bastards get used to it
>>
>>77679519
Good niggers shouldn't be able to get guns. Thats what control was for in the first place.
>>
>>77679655
My girlfriend has a hard time wrapping her head around this, try as I might to redpill her.

>rifles only account for ~280 homicides a year
>but we have a gun problem
>how is it a problem, more people die each year from blunt objects as homicide weapons
>but you can't kill 50 in 1 go with a hammer

So, you'd rather 800 people die over the course of a year than ~250 in potentially short bursts. Right.
>>
File: 2d63abe52.jpg (134 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
2d63abe52.jpg
134 KB, 960x632
>/pol/ is defending the rights of Islamic Jihadists and neo-nazi's to own deadly assault rifles in America

Jesus Christ, you people are degenerate loonies. Name me one good reason someone on an FBI watch-list should own one of these weapons?
>>
>>77679659
Now THIS is shitposting
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (18 KB, 335x362) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
18 KB, 335x362
>>77678765
>>
>>77679760
How are you going to control guns in a country with that has such porous borders, 318 million citizens, and over 200m firearms in circulation?

I'll wait.
>>
Who cares? They've already lost the gun control fight in this country. They just haven't got the message for some reason.
>>
>>77679800
Because the FBI watch list could put saints like the ku klux klan on the watch list.
>>
>>77679800
Because I don't trust the FBI to make watch-lists, and I don't think watch-lists should exist in the first place. They're a substitute for a real solution, which is banning islam and deporting known muslims.
>>
>>77679800
Because anyone can be put on an FBI watch list for any reason. Did you not read 1984?

>15 years, people with the political upperhand have their opponents placed on government watch lists
>that person no longer has rights and cannot run for office

>inb4 slippery slope
There's a reason we're a freer country than you.
>>
>>77679800
The second ammendment and due process come to mind. I understand if your eurocuck brain cant wrap around the concept of basic human rights, though.
>>
>>77678316

>Ban AR-15

>Mentalists go out and buy one of the other hundreds of semi-auto rifles on the market and commit massacres

If it takes 20+ massacres with an AR-15 to get it banned, they're going to have to launch a metric fuck ton of massacres to pull each rifle off the market.
>>
>>77679714
That is after they have eaten the jewish lies
>>
>>77679721
>/Leftpol/ hey did you get that? /Leftpol/ oh let me say it again /Leftpol/
Here's your last (You) so cherish it
>>
>>77679909
>>77679935
>>77679977

God damn it's good to be American.
>>
>>77679800
There have been cases of infants being put on watch lists. New flash: the government fucks up a lot.
>>
>>77679815
>shitposting

Jams, needs constant cleaning and has no stopping power.
>>
Liberalfag here, they can try and take muh freedom rifles but I won't make it easy. I at least find comfort in knowing the conservafags won't make it easy either
>>
>>77679778
Its like they think a gun kills your soul or is somehow worse than being murdered some other way. Like It counts for extra bad guy points if they use guns.
>>
>>77679659
>Ar-15 holds 50 in the clip
>Ak47 holds 30 in clip

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>77680109
Sell whatever piece of shit youre currently usi...
>stoping power
Oh, youre an actual retard? Carry on.
>>
File: 1466134115860.png (217 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1466134115860.png
217 KB, 640x1136
>>77678316
>muh gun control
Fuck that. When shit finally does hit the fan, i'm trading in whatever lameshit cuckgun i have for some sweet russian supplied machine gun.

>People in the media openly talking about demanding more domestic surveillance
Gun control is the same shit. It's happening, but at the same pace it's been happening for a while now.

But now, turn on the news, people are actually seriously debating, not even on weather or not domestic surveillance is a good idea, but on how much of it is good.
>>
>>77680174
>magazine size

Commies had extended mags too.

>>77680182
>actual retard

If you aren't using that AK-74 shit with the plastic mags, then you have no problems.
>>
can some nerd go to walmart, buy shit to build a big ass fucking bomb. build said bomb and then record yourself letting it off in the middle of nowhere proving that you dont need guns to kill large amounts of people, you can do it with simple house hold items from walmart
>>
>>77679800
>2nd amendment
>We want war with all Muslims on our soil
>Muslim shootings(as the shooter or the shot, either way, doesn't matter, who cares) are a great way to start the fire
>if we can't have sane immigration, the left doesn't get sane gun control
>>
File: 1464792452069.jpg (84 KB, 680x941) Image search: [Google]
1464792452069.jpg
84 KB, 680x941
>>77680297
Exactly, and this is how it starts. People get hammered with this shit 24/7 by the media, their friends, social media, coworkers, etc, and before you know it they no longer question IF it's a good idea but HOW MUCH is a good idea.

This is the slow erosion of human rights, of OUR rights, and of our great country.
>>
>>77679272
>ID PWN Z JU
>>
File: liberalism.jpg (68 KB, 573x595) Image search: [Google]
liberalism.jpg
68 KB, 573x595
>get hit by terrorist attack
>debate how much of our rights to take away
regressives deserve the treatment of traitors.
>>
>>77679725
>They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
You're good people.
>>
>>77679800
What you retards don't understand is that they don't care about rights. If they want a weapon, they'll get a weapon, even if it's illegal.
That's not the point. The problem here is islam, or at least islamism, and i'm ashamed that most of america just ignores this fact.
Even when terrorist attacks hapenned in France, people didn't react saying "we need to be more strict on guns" No, they were smart enough to recognize that the problem here was an ideology.
What they do with guns, they'll do with knives or bombs. The weapon doesn't fucking matter. You should worry about the ideology that pushes people to do this.
>>
>>77680589
And he's not an illegal immigrant! What a coincidence!
>>
>>77679800
Name me one good reason someone under an FBI investigation should be in charge of the nuclear arsenal?
>>
File: 1465746950010.jpg (57 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
1465746950010.jpg
57 KB, 449x491
>>77679714
I am pro carrying
t. commie
>>
>>77679714
Marx was super pro-gun because he mistakenly believed that the Socialist revolution would involve the workers rising up and not the military pulling a coup.
>>
>machine guns banned in the USA
>no more crimes committed by machine guns

>guns banned in Australia after Port Arthur
>no more mass shootings in Australia

And people say gun control doesn't work.
>>
File: BidenZone.png (731 KB, 1440x1228) Image search: [Google]
BidenZone.png
731 KB, 1440x1228
>>
>>77681059
>gun crime goes down
>violent crime rises

Tell me again, why should the weak be disarmed to be at the mercy of the strong and wicked?
>>
File: 1409722181736.png (545 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1409722181736.png
545 KB, 640x640
>>77678856

>Grassley's amendment

I'm as pro-2A as they come but why the fuck weren't we doing that to begin with? What the fuck is the point of the background check if not for that specific purpose?
>>
>>77678316
Anyone can sign that petition. Probably is mostly signed by Euro and Aus cucks
>>
>>77681112
I will say, admittedly, Grassley's proposal is the only one that makes a shred of fucking sense.
>>
>>77680472

kek, praise me.
>>
>>77681161
but we would do it for the bantz.
just like the time we told them to build a death star
>>
>>77681059
>Muh mass shootings
leafoldry at it's finest. All it is, is scaremongering. If you're going to ban guns because of terrorism and mass shootings, you should be walking to work everyday while wearing a tard helmet 24/7.
>>
>>77678316
literally what
stop posting
this petition will change nothing
>>
>>77681429
>president and vice president advocate stripping rights without due process on national television
>there isn't a problem guys

Spotted the shill. Or the fool.
>>
File: Australia Crime.png (545 KB, 2020x3056) Image search: [Google]
Australia Crime.png
545 KB, 2020x3056
>>77681059
>>
File: 1457855456884.png (253 KB, 620x473) Image search: [Google]
1457855456884.png
253 KB, 620x473
Thanks to my Australian friends, I now have a plan B in case guns ever go away in America.

Bitches don't know about my emu army!
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
Fuck this gay earth

Even if then knobgobblers managed to get this put into action, I figure it's probably inevitable that when the next mass killing will come, (probably a very very short time after the ban is put in place) whatever weapon they used in that will be the subject of another "debate" and this witch hunt will continue.

Wish we would either just revolt or let the nukes just scorch it all

Guess I'll just watch Rome burn in the meantime
>>
>>77678316
>100k in a country of 318m
we have a similar petition system and we need 50 or 75k and there's 5m of us

what the fuck are you guys doing
>>
>>77679721
No they don't. This whole petition is nothing, like all "petitions."
Do you really thing they would violate the constitution over an ONLINE petition that anyone in the world can sign? And even if it was only americans it's 100,000 people out of more than 300 million.
>>
File: 1438120694897.png (182 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1438120694897.png
182 KB, 442x341
What is the point of a secret watch list if you are going to introduce legislation that alerts people that they are on said list?
>>
>>77678856
>Fuckswein
>>
>>77680174
Gee with that post you are the retarded one.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6 KB, 272x185
>>77678316
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>77678856
>No process to find out if you're on the list
Sure there is. Go try and buy a gun.
>>
>>77681638
The watchlists have been around for a while now. Now they just want to turn them into "we've deemed you problematic so say goodbye to your rights" lists.
>>
>>77681780
You know, I always thought those massive SHILL warning posts were horse shit. But then I see shit like this

>>77681780
>>77681429
>>77681059

All these posters, identified by their IDs, making a single post of contention and never responding. The nose knows.
>>
>>77678856
Grassley's is reasonable,. the others are just "the government can ban anyone they want from owning guns"
>>
>>77682621
Yeah, I'll grant you that. Don't like it, but it's a reasonable compromise, so long as they are willing to combat terrorism on the other end of the spectrum: section 8 housing and cash-in-hand welfare programs enabling societal cysts must be phased out.

Even some of my more extreme liberal friends could agree to that.
>>
File: 1458686970461.jpg (89 KB, 507x720) Image search: [Google]
1458686970461.jpg
89 KB, 507x720
>>77678856
Jesus fuck, i thought it was just the talking heads for now, i didn't know they were voting on this shit already.

Amerifat civil war soon hopefully. Can't wait to get me that PKM.
>>
>>77678456
Nothing is going to happen

This is the nth mass shooting along with threats to ban guns
>>
File: AR-15-1.png (556 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
AR-15-1.png
556 KB, 620x876
This is exactly why we must elect Donald Trump as our president!

We need someone who will be able to listen and actually negotiate a solution to problems like this that everyone can agree to. Trump can actually make deals that will actually work for everyone instead of the gridlock we have on issue like this now.
>>
>>77678856
This is just going to get people to go to gun shows or buy lower 80s
>>
>>77682924
You haven't really been paying attention obviously. It went from Obama crying on tv, to even fox news supporting watch list gun bans,
>>
>>77678856
>the AG can take that person into custody

For what crime?

Again, these will just push them to buy from private sellers, make their own, or get away from guns and go to bombs
>>
>>77683029
True. I was away from electronics from Sunday to Thursday

I heard that cuck O'Reilly talk about watch lists
>>
>>77678316
Fuck you OP, no shooting in 100 years has topped Wounded Knee. Go fuck yourself, fuck gun control, fuck the government, and go fuck yourself again.
>>
>>77683260
Who are you?
>>
>>77678316

Somebody needs to make a petition to ban assault hands, since they kill more people a year than rifles and shotguns combined.
>>
>>77683260
>Wounded Knee

What is that? Prequel to My Soggy Knee?
>>
Why only the AR-15?
>>
>>77683679
Because our people are horribly misinformed, thanks to the severely dishonest nature of the media. They think it's a fully auto baby killing machine.
>>
File: gun grabbers dc vs heller.jpg (139 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
gun grabbers dc vs heller.jpg
139 KB, 728x546
>>77678316
not going to happen
>>
>>77679562
>After many a slippery slope, world wars is fought with waterguns and baloons
Now that is something I can get behind.
>>
>>77684071
I think the controlling, anti-free psychopaths in this country realize they cannot beat the 2nd amendment. It was too well crafted.

But what they can do, is find a way to strip your 2nd amendment right arbitrarily.

"Oh, you're on this unknown government watchlist because our NSA super computer says you'll be a threat. Sorry, you cannot purchase a gun". This shit is happening, right now. Look at Microsoft and Google's explorations into Deep Learning; eventually a computer will have more rights than you, for it will have the rights to take away yours.
>>
File: 1449480786998.jpg (698 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449480786998.jpg
698 KB, 2000x1000
>>77683679
>Why only the AR-15?

The AR-15 is by far the most popular rifle available and it is way overstocked. By singling it out for persecution we can scare people into buying them in very large numbers and solve the overstock while making very high profits.
>>
Signed.

Say goodbye to your guns americunts ;)
>>
>>77679256
Is this guy really that stupid? I don't know what's real anymore.
>>
>>77679800
>deadly assault rifles
Fuck off plebbit
>>
>>77679800
>Name me one good reason someone on an FBI watch-list should own one of these weapons?

Name one terrorist on an attack list.

What terror list was Omar Mateen on? Tsarnaevs? Nadal Hassan? Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez? Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik? Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi?
>>
>>77680326
Already happened in Oklahoma years ago.
>>
>>77678402
Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>77680844
underrated post
>>
>>77686133
And Madrid and London and Boston and Brussels

Imagine, Boston could have been so much worse if they paid attention in their mandatory bombing making classes. If they put the bomb a foot or two higher, there would have been dozens killed instead of just maimed
>>
>>77678316
Why the hell is he evoking Stoners family? Lmao, the Armalite platform has been on the civilian market since the 50s, Stoner died in the 90s. He had 40 years to make a statement on his design being available to the public and he didn't.
>>
If you don't already own a gun you deserve not to have one. You fuckers should have bought one or been gifted one as soon as you became of legal age.

>Tfw when my grandfather passes me his SKS in the great state of California
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.