[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /worried trump will lose/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 545x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 545x380
Who else /worried trump will lose/ here
>>
>>77561024
more worried that Hillary will win honesty.
>>
What's there to worry about? We can just kill ourselves when things get ugly.
>>
Completely indifferent
>>
>>77561024
Good.
>>
>>77561214
BUILD
>>
>>77561024
>1 cent has been deposited in your account.
>>
>>77561526
WALL
>>
File: 13776521298.png (225 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
13776521298.png
225 KB, 800x764
you should be faam
there is no way the kikes let such a madman win the office
>>
>>77561024
Cuckservatives and libertarians don't realize that the SCOTUS is up for grabs. They'll vote 3rd party or not at all and then whine that Clinton appointed judges that determined that civilian ownership of guns is unconstitutional.
>>
>>77561024
>Shillary gets elected.
Well /tg/, what happens when a populace willingly elects a liche into power.
>>
>>77561024
I'm not worried. Worrying is a waste of time. I'm hoping for the best while preparing for the worst.

That said, this election will decide whether me and the wife have any kids.
>>
>>77564605
Typically, an assassination. Barring that, leaving the populace to their fate. Depends on how fond of the town the party is.
>>
>>77564564
Just like you'll whine and cry conspiracy when Clinton blows him out, fag :)
>>
>>77561072
fpbp
>>
>>77564928
Comforting to know less trumpkins will exist. Thanks cuck!
>>
>>77561024
>1 post by this ID
>>
Hillary will win. Nothing we can do about it. Too many women, beaners, and niggers.
>>
File: I don't need it.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
I don't need it.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>77561024
I am. I have yet to meet another Trump supporter in person. Then again I live in Minneapolis so that's kind of expected. Still worried though.
>>
>>77565104
LOL
>>
Not worried at all. Clinton has no chance. Trum[ puts so many states in play such as PA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Minnesota,Maine. Clinton is literally the easiest Dem candidate to go against, and she isn't going to have the energy to campaign. Trump has a better ground game, and will destroy her in the debates. You think whites in PA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Maine will vote for Clinton? The Dems can say buh buy to those states =)
>>
Trump has more support than Obama did in 2008. Hillary Clinton isn't serious candidate.
>>
>>77564564

Yup. Exactly this. I already know a few conservatives who would rather not vote than vote for Trump. As if it somehow changes the outcome.
>>
>>77565216
>>77565268
Your delusion is hilarious
>>
>voting for the meme candidate
Sanders is the only serious choice here. Trump is nothing but a one trick pony
>muh wall
>muh illegals
>muh guns
You're forgetting that he's a far right politician which are just as bad as far left because there's barely any difference. You're forgetting about all his other retarded ideas like making goods more expensive and saying how evil drugs are. Regardless of the election, there won't be any real difference because they only have to do what the people with money want them to do.
>>
>>77564605
If the lich is still bound by term limits, just wait for term to end, then smash its phylactery
>>
>>77561024

I thought Trump was going to win 2 months ago. Now I don't think he will. If you turn on cable TV you will see absolutely unrelenting attacks on Trump. Same with social media.

The dems are too powerful, they control the flow of information.
>>
File: 1293759910898.jpg (36 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1293759910898.jpg
36 KB, 604x453
>>
>>77565268
SOURCE
>>
>>77565365
>You just have to endure 8 years of Undead healthcare reforms, suck it up faggot.
>>
>>77565311
I always tell those people the same thing:

You can vote for anyone you want to, for any reason, or choose not to vote for any reason, but if you are "Never [insert candidate]," then you are responsible for any candidate that wins except for the candidate you are against.

If you are Never Trump, you're responsible if Hillary wins, the Libertarians win, or the Communist party wins, no matter who you vote for, because you got EXACTLY what you wanted when you cast your vote.

As an aside, I'm sick of the fucks who have been telling me for 12 years that "I know you don't like the current candidate, but the votes were counted, and now you have to choose, our candidate or the dems."

When it's their turn, they suddenly go "Never Trump!" Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>77565346
But sanders is out, unless the lawsuit going through courts can actually come to light and prove election fraud. Hope for that but don't kid yourself about Hillary getting indicted
>>
>over 13 million votes in primaries
>winning veteran vote
>winning independent vote.
>Going against an old lying criminal hag
>Actually cares about America
You guys are delusional to think whites will vote for Hillary after the destruction Obama caused. And Hillary won't get the 93% of the black vote she needs to win PA,Michigan,VA. Blacks are leaving the Dems in droves.
>>
>>77561024
Tell me Americans, why are you putting a meme candidate against Clinton and not some who Democrats could unironically protest vote for.
>>
>>77565604
Dems won't protest vote for republicans. Every protest vote is going Green, as they have always done.
>>
>>77565346
I hope you get enriched by your EU communist overlords
>>
File: hillarybeach.jpg (115 KB, 821x534) Image search: [Google]
hillarybeach.jpg
115 KB, 821x534
>>77561024
I think there is a real possibility Hillary will win. She is polling higher than Trump is in these sample polls right now.

Hillary gets a lot of votes from the Baby Boomers, Mexicans, blacks, Asians, and women. There are a lot of people who vote Democrat no matter what, and people who refuse to vote for Trump because they think he's racist.
>>
Romney almost took 2012. This was your moment, but you're sending fucking Trump to the generals who's polarizing as hell. Smh senpai
>>
>>77565699
There is no difference between a Clinton, Rubio,Bush, or Paul Ryan.
>>
>>77565699
Romney was a shit candidate. That was the first time in my life I didn't vote for president. Voted for everything else, but I just could not give less of a shit between the two.
>>
>>77565690
Yeah, I'm starting to think Trump will lose. I'm worried.
>>
File: 1291699526059.jpg (33 KB, 550x392) Image search: [Google]
1291699526059.jpg
33 KB, 550x392
because this is a Republic
>>
If you can't see he's going to lose it's going to be a pretty shitty fall and winter for you.
>>
>>77565844
And a joke of a democracy
>>
>>77561024
not all that worried. no way hell lose without some internal shenanigans. And if he does, Hilary's presidency will be the ultimate redpill
>>
>>77561024
>worried
more like /hoping trump will lose/ 2bh
>>
>>77565978

Why?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77561024
>>77561024
If he looses what I think will happen is
A) Hillary wins, and the big scary ""AR-15"" gets banned in at least 1 state

The rest of her term will go the same as obamas did, dragging the country further down in a slow painful manor

And in 8 years we'll get another Obama/Romney type election except this time one will be trans or something

And
B) the silent majority( the people sick of the pc bullshit) might try to get Hillary impeached

Or more likely give up, quiet down, move out of the country

once they realize there's no way to beat this liberalism and America will have to learn itself

Brining on a soviet 1917-1990 type era for America

So in the end we will get our nationalism back and we will get this liberalism out of our politics

Either the quick way with trump
Or we take the long road
>>
File: march-of-tyranny-jews.jpg (164 KB, 639x460) Image search: [Google]
march-of-tyranny-jews.jpg
164 KB, 639x460
>he thinks it matters

Neo-/pol/ plz
>>
>>77565346
>You're forgetting that he's a far right politician which are just as bad as far left because there's barely any difference
>You're forgetting about all his other retarded ideas like saying how evil drugs are
Go shoot up a moderate dose of heroin, faggot
>>
>>77566129
*tips tinfoil hat*
>>
>>77561024
Delicious Trump tears.
>>
>>77566224
This mexican intellectual knows what's up.
>>
File: 0dmg.jpg (271 KB, 460x1840) Image search: [Google]
0dmg.jpg
271 KB, 460x1840
>>77561024
Not in the slightest. Trump can destroy hilldawg in any debate, Hillary's past is just to full of juicy shit. On top of that Hillary has obvious health problems that are becoming more apparent, including but not limited to brain damage and mini-strokes.
>>
>>77564564

Elites will have bodyguards and the secret service to watch their backs. They don't give a shit about Bundy Tards not owning guns.
>>
>>77564928
> stoping to reproduce
> giving muslims and niggers more evolutionary advantage
> being this cuck

There is a reason why white people are dying out, and are being replaced by nigger scum.
>>
>>77561024
It'll be fine
>>
>>77567945
And so, as Trump rose on a wave of memes, so too shall he fall at the hands of one
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.